Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion.  (Read 4366 times)
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 06:19:42 PM

^^^^ I was talking about the revenues. With regards to crowd attendance and viewership, PSL may be one of the biggest leagues out there. But when you compare the broadcast revenues, sponsorship amounts, and involvement of major brands, then PSL lags behind BBL or the Natwest T20 Blast. And even in the near future, I can't foresee a scenario where the situation gets much better for PSL.
You are right in this case PSL could be much behind from BBL and Natwest because they have no strong brands and sponsorship as economical we are not strong like them but if PCB able to have some good and quality cricket in near future then surely we will be able to have some good in this field but need some very long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 06:27:19 PM

^^^^ I was talking about the revenues. With regards to crowd attendance and viewership, PSL may be one of the biggest leagues out there. But when you compare the broadcast revenues, sponsorship amounts, and involvement of major brands, then PSL lags behind BBL or the Natwest T20 Blast. And even in the near future, I can't foresee a scenario where the situation gets much better for PSL.
We can't talk about revenue much, when they were not even able to host PSL in Pakistan. It doesn't seem fair comparison IMO as everything is connected and its clearly dictate the success of any tournament.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 07:43:19 PM

IPL has seen 12 seasons, BBL has seen Nine seasons and there are only 5 seasons of PSL. So we should not compare these leagues with PSL. PSL have only half the seasons of the other mentioned leagues. Once we have 10 seasons of PSL, it will be in the TOP 2 for sure.

PSL is a mature tournament now, with 5 completed seasons. I think that is enough to make a future prediction about the league. If you ask me, I would say that PSL will remain among the top-5 leagues. But I am quite skeptical, if you tell me that it will overtake the franchise leagues in any of the Big three nations. Having watched both the BBL and the PSL, I would say that the former is better organized and favored by the sponsors. And that too by a wide margin.

Slightly agree with @UmerIdrees but for different reasons; IMO one major reason is majority of PSL seasons took place in UAE, which is not the case for other leagues. So not a ideal situation.

But Yeah, Top 2 league still seems tough nut to track for PSL. We have to keep watch on next 2-3 seasons and see how its goes in Pakistan's.
This all seems like soccer in Europe as EPL leaders for all time and its very hard for others to touch them same happening for IPL in cricket and other leagues are also good but have tough competition like Serie A Bungesliga and La Liga we will watch BBL Natwest and PSL in this line and CPL is also good but will drop to fifth for surely in next few seasons.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:13:01 PM

We can't talk about revenue much, when they were not even able to host PSL in Pakistan. It doesn't seem fair comparison IMO as everything is connected and its clearly dictate the success of any tournament.

Hmm.. I am still not agreeing with you 100%, but I have to admit that hosting the tournament in Pakistan can give a good boost to the PCB's coffers. After all, Pakistan is having a population of close to 200 million (compared to 25 million), and this gives them a strong revenue base. Also, cricket is the no.1 sport by quite some distance in Pakistan. I am not sure about Australia, but I don't think that cricket is the most popular sport there.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:16:51 PM

It's boring without cricket, gambling and usual things I used to to in life. Someone come up with something so that we find some entertainment :-D
Nothing around?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:48:51 PM

It's boring without cricket, gambling and usual things I used to to in life. Someone come up with something so that we find some entertainment :-D
Nothing around?

First of all, there are no cricket matches ongoing in any part of the globe. Not even street cricket. Lockdowns are being imposed in every nook and corner of this planet and only one or two sports leagues are ongoing now (the ones that come to my mind are the Belarussian Premier League football competition and the Super Basketball League of Taiwan). So if you want live cricket, then unfortunately I can't help.

Secondly, if you want to do something related to cricket really badly, then you can try computer games such as Cricket 19 (PS 4) or World Cricket Championship (Android). I am not a big fan of virtual games, so I haven't tried them.

A third choice is to watch the highlights of past matches. Once again, I hate these telecasts. There is no fun in watching a cricket match, if you already know about the outcome.

These are the limited choices we have right now. Make yourself comfortable and feel free to make a selection.  Grin
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 07:54:30 PM

First of all, there are no cricket matches ongoing in any part of the globe. Not even street cricket. Lockdowns are being imposed in every nook and corner of this planet and only one or two sports leagues are ongoing now (the ones that come to my mind are the Belarussian Premier League football competition and the Super Basketball League of Taiwan). So if you want live cricket, then unfortunately I can't help.

Secondly, if you want to do something related to cricket really badly, then you can try computer games such as Cricket 19 (PS 4) or World Cricket Championship (Android). I am not a big fan of virtual games, so I haven't tried them.

A third choice is to watch the highlights of past matches. Once again, I hate these telecasts. There is no fun in watching a cricket match, if you already know about the outcome.

These are the limited choices we have right now. Make yourself comfortable and feel free to make a selection.  Grin
None is going cool with me.
Not a fan of virtual sports. I never played any cricket game in phone or computer. It is boring LOL
Highlights are boring instead I am watching movies :-D

I was thinking to do something entertaining so that we all can hang up together in here and make the forum experience interesting. Any idea from anyone?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:09:08 AM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (2)

Any idea from anyone?

Okay, How about we come up with our own best XI team?

-All Time Test XI  ------ Or------- Best Test XI of the last decade (2010-2020)

-All Time ODI XI   ------Or-------Best ODI XI of the last decade (2010-2020)

-For T-20 we can use only last decade players ( 2010-2020)

** We can start with the Test or T-20 format first but in their dedicated thread only, so that we can avoid confusion.
** ODI is not relevant much atm so we can look into it after Test/T-20.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 05:11:35 AM

Not a fan of virtual sports. I never played any cricket game in phone or computer. It is boring LOL

Same here... I watched the Belorussian Premier league for about 30 minutes, but didn't found it that exciting. It's getting really boring here (can't step out of the house because of the lockdown). I have been watching movies and web series during the past 2 weeks or so. There are a few good ones in Hotstar and Amazon Prime Videos.

I was thinking to do something entertaining so that we all can hang up together in here and make the forum experience interesting. Any idea from anyone?

What do you have in your mind? Everyone's getting bored and suggestions are welcome.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 05:23:40 AM

Oh you are suggesting that we hang up together and forget about the social distancing which everyone is talking about. It is not allowed to gather around or else the virus would spread more.

As the lockdown days are getting longer , the ideas of keeping ourself entertained are getting less & less.

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 05:32:39 AM

Oh you are suggesting that we hang up together and forget about the social distancing which everyone is talking about. It is not allowed to gather around or else the virus would spread more.

As the lockdown days are getting longer , the ideas of keeping ourself entertained are getting less & less.

He was probably asking us to set up an online gathering, where we could discuss cricket and gambling related matters (as per my understanding). He was referring to an online (or virtual) meeting rather than a physical meeting. If anyone is interested, then we could even gather together and engage ourselves in online games. There are a few multi-player computer games such as Cricket 19, in which we can all participate.

But personally, I prefer to avoid the online stuff as much as possible. For me, nothing comes close to the real game.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:55:12 AM

He was probably asking us to set up an online gathering, where we could discuss cricket and gambling related matters (as per my understanding).

There are already many threads including this one on which we are online discussing cricket and gambling. What else do we need for discussion ? There is nothing more to discuss without a live cricket event.

He was referring to an online (or virtual) meeting rather than a physical meeting. If anyone is interested, then we could even gather together and engage ourselves in online games. There are a few multi-player computer games such as Cricket 19, in which we can all participate.

But personally, I prefer to avoid the online stuff as much as possible. For me, nothing comes close to the real game.

That idea will fail here because we are not on a gaming platform and not everyone is online at the same time to play any game. If you want to play games, it better play with your family and kids, in this way they will be kept busy too and wont complain in these times when they can't go outside to play.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 01:23:03 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (3)

Am I the only one enjoying the lockdown period doing nothing Lips sealed

I think the Movie Marathon idea was bad. Instead, you should have restricted it to 3-4 hrs per day and find some other interesting things in the meantime like reading novels etc. That's how I'm doing it. 10-12 hrs sleep, 1 hr daily mass (acquired habit because of parent compulsion Tongue), 3-4 hrs Movie or web series, 2-3 hrs reading Witcher Series, 1 hr yoga/meditation/exercise, 1-2 hr BTT, 1-2 hrs trading lessons, 1-2 hr Chess game with parents (started today). If I have some more time, I might sleep or play online card games.  
I,myself was intrigued by poker tournament idea of yahoo and efialtis(I not sure with the spelling), but when I checked its played on weekends at 10:30 PM (in India) and my parents hate it when I stay awake after 11 and they'll go mad if they saw me gambling online  Grin I saw you post in the thread that you would join but don't know how to play, maybe you should start learning card games, you would be amazed by the way it kills time.

Any idea from anyone?

Ok, then what  Roll Eyes This looks like an idea to kill the next hour will not help with a day or two Tongue
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:15:40 PM

There are already many threads including this one on which we are online discussing cricket and gambling. What else do we need for discussion ? There is nothing more to discuss without a live cricket event.
And to be honest, all of these threads are generating a lot of spams. We barely have anything to discuss as this board is for gambling ddiscussion: we have made this as cricket discussion, football discussion; in a word, it's sport discussion. There's no more match these days, no more discussion. I would prefer to lockdown these cricket threads for a while.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:25:07 PM

And to be honest, all of these threads are generating a lot of spams. We barely have anything to discuss as this board is for gambling ddiscussion: we have made this as cricket discussion, football discussion; in a word, it's sport discussion. There's no more match these days, no more discussion. I would prefer to lockdown these cricket threads for a while.

I understand that sometimes it creates spam but this does not mean to lock these sports threads.
Why would you lockdown these thread when https://www.espncricinfo.com/ does not lock down their operation and in times of no live matches, they are showing the old matches to be live one through RetroLive.
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 06:06:37 PM

I wouldn't call it spam, you can say that sometimes we are a bit offtopic here as there is nothing much to discuss cricket. Maybe that's because most of the members are in lockdown and are too bored atm. And I certainly wouldn't prefer locking this thread while we ourselves are in a lockdown at our homes. There is nothing interesting on TV or at home or anywhere else, so the only thing we can do is hang around with our friends online. I don't know about you, but I consider few of the members posting in these threads as friends IRL.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:14:05 PM

Its never been good idea because talking about cricket gambling or related to these topics is never been spam you can check all other threads related to soccer tennis and olympic games peoples enjoying to talk about this all as they need to spend more time and have good information about this all.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:12:51 PM

Any idea from anyone?

Ok, then what  Roll Eyes This looks like an idea to kill the next hour will not help with a day or two Tongue

Bhai, This discussion can go for months and even years tbh   Grin

For example ; we just have to point out thing or two about Virat ,Sachin or Smith, Ponting or Akram, Macgrath and say X, Y, Z shouldn't be in the Test XI   Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 10:01:35 AM

For example ; we just have to point out thing or two about Virat ,Sachin or Smith, Ponting or Akram, Macgrath and say X, Y, Z shouldn't be in the Test XI   Grin
I thought Royse was looking for something like this to kill time. But if he is looking for discussion/debating ideas, then your topic is good.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 11:19:50 AM

I thought Royse was looking for something like this to kill time. But if he is looking for discussion/debating ideas, then your topic is good.

This topic is related to Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool & discussions, so lets stick to this discussion and talk about the PSL. Maybe some one has some news about the upcoming PSL and for the current few matches left for PSL.  Will they be held someday ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: