Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk PSL T20 Pool and discussion.  (Read 4371 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 02:50:56 PM

I would say Shakib get away with it, technically he missed how many series? As far as i remember only 2 (Correct me if i am wrong)  Indian tour and Zimbabwe visit that's it and after that cricket already came to halt pretty much due to covid-19, so not much loss for him.

True indeed. But still, he had to take a lot of stress because of the decision which I'm sure has affected him mentally. Anyway, I just hope he come back with his regular form.
Mental stress due to ban argument is valid in sports as it does effect players performance but champion player like him can handle the pressure. Similar to recent example of Smith and Warner so i am not worried about him. 

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:21:11 PM

~
Mental stress due to ban argument is valid in sports as it does effect players performance but champion player like him can handle the pressure. Similar to recent example of Smith and Warner so i am not worried about him. 
As long as the dressing room is not an hostile environment and if Shakib Al Hasan is getting the support from his team mates then he will perform like he used to, the situation with Smith and Warner was that the entire team was supporting them whole heartedly and it will help them to play their natural game when Bangladesh resumes cricket he will be eligible to play this year if i am not wrong.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 03:33:53 PM

Shakib tops the list.

Not sure if his reputation got any serious dent, yet to meet any Bangladeshi or any regular cricket fan online who thinks otherwise. Yeah, BCB case was weak but they took the actions anyway. Arguably it can be said about Umar Akmal - PCB too but he's unprofessional cricketer so no one really cares about him much.

When he is still playing, the fans will continue to support him. But the mood will change 10-15 years after the retirement. I still remember the match fixing scandal involving Mohammad Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja. Back then, in 2000 the mood was overwhelmingly in their favor. A lot of people either believed that they were innocent, or the punishment was excessive. But now Azharuddin is widely being regarded as a match fixer. He no longer associates himself with cricket, and there is little support from the fans.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 03:41:47 PM

~snip
Yes, PSL is in Pakistan but the situation of Covid 19 is not good at all. There are only 1 cricket stadium in each big city and big cities are most effected with coronavirus. So it is not possible for the matches to be shifted to other areas. Overall the matches can't be resumed anytime soon.
If the PCB can get the permission from the UAE cricket board and their government when the air space are opened and if they can check every player then they can even move to UAE to continue with the tournament and it will not make a huge difference as they usually conduct the tournament in UAE because of security reasons in Pakistan. Since the minister of Pakistan is a former cricket captain he might find a solution if they really wanted to restart the matches.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:12:07 PM

~
As long as the dressing room is not an hostile environment and if Shakib Al Hasan is getting the support from his team mates then he will perform like he used to, the situation with Smith and Warner was that the entire team was supporting them whole heartedly and it will help them to play their natural game when Bangladesh resumes cricket he will be eligible to play this year if i am not wrong.
True but i remember reading current Bangladeshi skipper (don't know name) statement on this matter, he basically said that team is waiting for him. About Smith and Warner thingy, OZ Bowling(Seamer) department was angry but it got resolved when they made a comeback.

Shakib tops the list.

Not sure if his reputation got any serious dent, yet to meet any Bangladeshi or any regular cricket fan online who thinks otherwise. Yeah, BCB case was weak but they took the actions anyway. Arguably it can be said about Umar Akmal - PCB too but he's unprofessional cricketer so no one really cares about him much.

When he is still playing, the fans will continue to support him. But the mood will change 10-15 years after the retirement. I still remember the match fixing scandal involving Mohammad Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja. Back then, in 2000 the mood was overwhelmingly in their favor. A lot of people either believed that they were innocent, or the punishment was excessive. But now Azharuddin is widely being regarded as a match fixer. He no longer associates himself with cricket, and there is little support from the fans.
Not sure if its valid comparison, they fixed the game and it was big scandal but Shakib did nothing like that.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 05:51:30 PM

Not sure if its valid comparison, they fixed the game and it was big scandal but Shakib did nothing like that.

There are a lot of rumors going on.. and we may never know what happened out there. The official version is that he "failed to inform" the officials that he was approached by the bookies (during the IPL). That triggers several questions, and it is possible that he was made a scapegoat. Anyway, at this point I can only sympathize with him. I wish he'll be back in top form, as soon as the ban is over.
UmerIdrees

Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 06:20:33 PM

~snip
Yes, PSL is in Pakistan but the situation of Covid 19 is not good at all. There are only 1 cricket stadium in each big city and big cities are most effected with coronavirus. So it is not possible for the matches to be shifted to other areas. Overall the matches can't be resumed anytime soon.
If the PCB can get the permission from the UAE cricket board and their government when the air space are opened and if they can check every player then they can even move to UAE to continue with the tournament and it will not make a huge difference as they usually conduct the tournament in UAE because of security reasons in Pakistan. Since the minister of Pakistan is a former cricket captain he might find a solution if they really wanted to restart the matches.

If the air space open up and the covid-19 threat is over, then matches can be held in Pakistan and there is no need to shift them to UAE. Also the conditions of Covid 19 in UAE is also similar to Pakistan, hence there is no point shifting the tournament to UAE or any other country.

ene1980

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:21:20 PM

There are a lot of rumors going on.. and we may never know what happened out there. The official version is that he "failed to inform" the officials that he was approached by the bookies (during the IPL). That triggers several questions, and it is possible that he was made a scapegoat. Anyway, at this point I can only sympathize with him. I wish he'll be back in top form, as soon as the ban is over.
If Shakib al Hasan was made a scapegoat he would have fought against the issue and we never saw him fighting against it, i do believe the information provided by the ICC that he failed to inform the authorities about approach from bookies and if he had taken money he would have been banned for life, so i accept the failure to inform part because he just got an years suspension.

~
If the air space open up and the covid-19 threat is over, then matches can be held in Pakistan and there is no need to shift them to UAE. Also the conditions of Covid 19 in UAE is also similar to Pakistan, hence there is no point shifting the tournament to UAE or any other country.
If that is the situation, then it is well and good. I just want to see sports starting again. I am tired of watching movies and series all the time Grin.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:43:12 PM
Merited by JSRAW (1), ene1980 (1), akhjob (1), Indymoney (1)

@JSRAW @Vishnu.Reang @ene1980

Regarding the Shakib Al Hasan situation, how the situation came to light is he disclosed these approaches to the anti corruption unit when questioned and for anyone who have no idea about the situation, the players will be attending anti corruption classes on how to deal with things when someone approaches you and the seriousness of the situation and the ACU members will be questioning players randomly and in one of those questioning sessions Shakib Al Hasan accepted that he did not inform about three approach from a person named Aggarwal who was looking for inside information.

The communication took place in whatsapp and Shakib Al Hasan did not respond to those messages but he failed to report the situation to the authorities and since he is an experienced player who has undergone all the anti corruption classes he was punished for his negligence.

This is the part screenshot of the ICC report and the reason for posting this is because the bookie was talking about BTCitcoin in part 11.13 Cheesy.

I wonder how many cricket players invested in BTCitcoin  Cheesy.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:49:24 PM

@JSRAW @Vishnu.Reang @ene1980

Regarding the Shakib Al Hasan situation, how the situation came to light is he disclosed these approaches to the anti corruption unit when questioned and for anyone who have no idea about the situation, the players will be attending anti corruption classes on how to deal with things when someone approaches you and the seriousness of the situation and the ACU members will be questioning players randomly and in one of those questioning sessions Shakib Al Hasan accepted that he did not inform about three approach from a person named Aggarwal who was looking for inside information.

The communication took place in whatsapp and Shakib Al Hasan did not respond to those messages but he failed to report the situation to the authorities and since he is an experienced player who has undergone all the anti corruption classes he was punished for his negligence.

This is the part screenshot of the ICC report and the reason for posting this is because the bookie was talking about BTCitcoin in part 11.13 Cheesy.

Hopefully we have very long list of cricketers invested in bitcoin as its good for them and their activities Cheesy Wink
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:17:06 AM

Of course he was scapegoat and we shouldn't forget that before this ban fiasco all Bangladeshi players were in strike against the BCB, they accepted all the demands and then these charges came into light.

~snip~
Yeah familiar with the series of event and process. missed the bitcoin thingy though.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 01:04:46 PM

Hopefully we have very long list of cricketers invested in bitcoin as its good for them and their activities Cheesy Wink

I am not sure whether this incident puts Bitcoin in positive light or not. Already in India, a lot of people believe that Bitcoin is a currency that is primarily used by criminals, for illegal activities such as ransom and blackmail. Incidents such as this one are not doing any good. And that said, I can't recall any international cricketer ever hinting his interest in cryptocurrency.
ene1980

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:47:01 PM

Or is it how many cricket players got bitcoin gifts like that from fans for inside information Tongue.

I am not sure whether this incident puts Bitcoin in positive light or not. Already in India, a lot of people believe that Bitcoin is a currency that is primarily used by criminals, for illegal activities such as ransom and blackmail. Incidents such as this one are not doing any good. And that said, I can't recall any international cricketer ever hinting his interest in cryptocurrency.
A country with a billion population and you will see dumb people who have no idea what they are talking about and you cannot change that. The way in which things are portrayed it looks like fiat currency is only used in churches and temples in India Tongue. Have you heard about any cricket players talking about their investment and how much money they have  Roll Eyes.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:19:53 AM
Merited by Vishnu.Reang (1)

~snip~
And that said, I can't recall any international cricketer ever hinting his interest in cryptocurrency.
I remember Michael clarke was shilling some ICO once  Grin

Quick google: https://wwos.nine.com.au/cricket/cricket-michael-clarke-cryptocurrency-investment-folds/0bfd536b-123b-4fe5-a748-1fc2259e2a5f

~snip~
Have you heard about any cricket players talking about their investment and how much money they have  Roll Eyes.
If they started doing this then it might sound like a bragging for majority.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 01:26:51 PM

~snip~
And that said, I can't recall any international cricketer ever hinting his interest in cryptocurrency.
I remember Michael clarke was shilling some ICO once  Grin

Quick google: https://wwos.nine.com.au/cricket/cricket-michael-clarke-cryptocurrency-investment-folds/0bfd536b-123b-4fe5-a748-1fc2259e2a5f

Wow... this is new information for me. Never read about this before. But still, I am sad that the project failed. Now before promoting any other cryptocurrency project, Clarke may think twice. The project failed for no fault of his, but I am sure that he would have received his share of the blame. It is always easy to make someone scapegoat, especially if he is a well known figure.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:41:27 PM

I remember Michael clarke was shilling some ICO once  Grin

Wow... this is new information for me. Never read about this before. But still, I am sad that the project failed. Now before promoting any other cryptocurrency project, Clarke may think twice. The project failed for no fault of his, but I am sure that he would have received his share of the blame. It is always easy to make someone scapegoat, especially if he is a well known figure.
As far as i remember he took a fair amount of beating from the cricket fans due to this ICO promotion thingy, majority of fans were bitcoiners. Guess after that he deleted the tweet and clarified his position.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
ene1980

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:10:48 PM

~
If they started doing this then it might sound like a bragging for majority.
What i meant was whether some players in these private tournaments get funding from bitcoin for inside information Wink Grin. Their bank accounts are clean and it is possible they could hide a bitcoin transaction from the authorities.

What ever Shakib al Hasan did in the screenshot posted, he wanted to meet the bookie sending those messages.

The project failed for no fault of his, but I am sure that he would have received his share of the blame. It is always easy to make someone scapegoat, especially if he is a well known figure.
Easy to say that the project failed after raising over $5 million dollars, it cannot be taken as a simple failure, what about the investors who lost. If you promote and take 4% of the total amount raised which Clarke did you are responsible what you do.

As far as i remember he took a fair amount of beating from the cricket fans due to this ICO promotion thingy, majority of fans were bitcoiners. Guess after that he deleted the tweet and clarified his position.
He was the brand ambassador for Global Tech. During that period all these dubious projects were looking for celebrity promoters.
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:15:08 PM

Mmm, sounds good. I had no idea that BTC is so known to such agent. I guess they are not so familiar with BTC; or at least wasn't before. But this made a good promotion for BTC among cricketers, didn't it?
Although Shakib didn't accept any proposal, his way of handling the issue was dishonest. He could have handled this far better with sharing everything to the authority. Hence, the punishment & it's perfect; I guess no one wouldn't do the same in future.

UmerIdrees

Merit: 845

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 06:12:04 PM

I don't know investment is bitcoin is good for the cricketers or not. For sure, the match fixing takes place in bitcoins and other crypto currencies so there are no traces of transactions found for illegal money transfers.
I am sure every cricketers and politicians have their hidden crypto accounts.

pakhitheboss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 801

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 11:54:18 PM

I don't know investment is bitcoin is good for the cricketers or not. For sure, the match fixing takes place in bitcoins and other crypto currencies so there are no traces of transactions found for illegal money transfers.
I am sure every cricketers and politicians have their hidden crypto accounts.

Why would they invest when they can easily get Bitcoin as a gift from their fans and those who are trying to fix matches. I am sure many of them have already been payed using Bitcoin. There is always a a dark side to something good.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████