Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator.  (Read 1517 times)
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6382

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 12:07:52 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (3), wwzsocki (1)

Recently, Mickeywith suggested in Chipmixer that it is impossible to change boards
As you can see Mickeywith suggested that it will be impossible for someone to start posting in the mining without noticing and I wanted to prove him wrong because
You misspelled my username twice  Huh.

Anyway, I would like to see you quote the post where I wrote "it is impossible to change boards" or "will be impossible for someone to start posting in the mining without noticing".

I don't think you are making that up, I would love to believe that it's simply a misunderstanding due to linguistic barriers, I have literally said

It is either you are good at something or you are not, you cannot force yourself to post in boards you are not comfortable with just to be accepted

if you know what mining is and enjoy it, but for some reason, you have not been posting there, and out of a sudden for whatever reason, you start to be active in the mining board, that is completely fine, as long as you have the knowledge needed as well as the desire to actually post there. If you don't have both, it will be so obvious that you are in for financial gains, the mining board was just an example, I was not accusing you or anyone else of skewing, it was an advice to everyone who is willing to actually post in boards they know nothing about just to get accepted in X signature campaign.

If I learn Chinese and start to post there regardless of the fact that I have probably never posted there, I see nothing wrong with that, but if I use google translation to post in Chinese Local Board just to get accepted in Jihan Wu's signature campaign then that is terrible.

You really shouldn't even try to prove me wrong, because I was not challenging you, I was only trying to help you!

Having said that, I don't agree to the deletion of your posts, as far as I see, they are mining-related and are not off-topic (unless I am missing something), however, anyone who knows the mining board knows that frodocooper is pretty strict, probably the most strict moderator around, I myself get some of my posts deleted, I do get angry sometimes, but if I ' hypothetically' was the one who decides on keeping or removing him from the mining board, I will most certainly keep him as a moderator, he does a tremendous amount of quality work to the mining board, a few mistakes here and there do not wipe the efforts he puts and the work he does.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
truth or dare

Activity: 42
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:10:42 AM

It is quite a simple issue

* Frodo is doing what he thinks is best by punishing those that he feels are posting only for financial gain

* The op is upset that his hard work was deleted on the above grounds, although those suspicions of Frodo were correct.

* others seemingly backing Frodo that motivation is a factor and that it is " the wrong motivation" for posting

The interests of the forum should be the priority.

If people want to class this forum as a source of employment and put huge effort in to ensure their posts are of the very highest value that when reviewed afford them the very best chances of chipmixer riches. Then that is not negative for the forum essential.
Well until the money drys up and all those valuable posters vanish I guess.

It is best for the forum that the campaign managers are capable of discering the most valuable posters and the same for mods. Motivation is largely irrelevant to the forum to create an optimal environment.

I fully support Frodo coopers view that posting purely for financial gain is mercenary and may suggest such posters are not real enthusiasts of contributing essentially to the design , implementation and adoption of decntralized fruitless projects which is kind of annoying they are taking revenue that real enthusiasts could be sharing.

For now the best thing a mod could do to help with that would be continually scamming members of chipmixer and other highly paid campaigns post history rigorously making sure that they are only taking payment for truely high quality posts.

There are members on chipmixer whom have freely admitted their greatest achievement after years of membership here is getting accepted to a highly paid sig campaign. This same chipmixer spammer was caught out sneakily using a puppet account to publish racist sig spans at the highest sig rates that he could. He was actually caught out jumping from one sig to another because the rate of pay was slightly more.

I'm sure he will be here to lecture that financially motivated posting is wrong and should be punished.

Chipmixer should be rotated through the best posters and mods should be ensuring their clear financially motivated posting is not driving them to clutter the forum with low value pollution.

If course because some mods are working for chipmixer and other highly paid sig campaigns you have a clear conflict if interests.

TLDR. Frodo has the correct idea but best to go for posts that provide demonstrably less value. This one can be argued provided real value to the forum regardless of the clear financially driven motivation to post.

I suspect a huge proportion of chipmixer posters make posts purely to get another 6 or 8 bucks.

So mods could certainly help ensure they are publishing posts of real value for their btc.

That's actually a good idea. Chipmixer posts that have no value thread should be started so mods can easily locate them. Report the most deleted chipmixer nonsense earn chipmixer rev they save from paying for valueless financially motivated noise. Double credits for reporting a family member or alt.

Perhaps if those claiming financially motivated posting is wrong removed their own sigs we could all feel less nauseous
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:03:56 AM

More of my posts have been deleted over night without any user name being given as to the *cough* person behind it.  More retaliation no doubt from the un-named forum mods who are too afraid to put their name to their work.

Definitely untrustworthy behaviour.

I may also have hit upon why they are deleting my posts weeks, months and even years later.  As petty as it sounds they appear to be manipulating my score on the BPIP.  More information as it comes in.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 08:33:06 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 02:32:15 PM by wwzsocki

Anyway, I would like to see you quote the post where I wrote "it is impossible to change boards" or "will be impossible for someone to start posting in the mining without noticing".

I don't think you are making that up, I would love to believe that it's simply a misunderstanding due to linguistic barriers, I have literally said.

Of course, you haven't said literally that it would be "impossible" to change boards, only this is how I understood this comment:

...I am very active in the mining board and I know almost everyone who is active there. I see some people try hard and they do not seem to blend in well due to lack of knowledge, interest or both, and you can easily spot them, simply because they don't have what it takes...

And that is why I have said to my friend on Telegram, that:

...Mikeywith  suggested that it will be impossible for someone to start posting in the mining without noticing ...

I think that was the sense of your comment quoted above and if I misunderstand you, then sorry.

I already answered in Chipmixer that I would never try to post in any section if I have no knowledge or enough experience and here I agree with you fully that it will be easy to notice, especially for a member who is frequently there.

...I have never thought to do so. That is why you haven't seen me on the mining board in the last couple of years... but I could easily come back because still, I have a lot of knowledge from the early days when I mined BTC and LTC...

I only wanted to prove that in my case it's a different story because I'm not new to mining, only an old returning veteran with a lot of passion and knowledge, I would say.

...if I ' hypothetically' was the one who decides on keeping or removing him from the mining board, I will most certainly keep him as a moderator, he does a tremendous amount of quality work to the mining board, a few mistakes here and there do not wipe the efforts he puts and the work he does.

This is also not my intention (and never was) to remove any moderator from any board and of course mistakes can happen, but it wasn't a mistake, only conscious action under the influence of emotions, on which the moderator should not be dependent at all.

...I started this thread to discuss in a wider group the need to enrich the information that the user receives after his post is removed, but also quietly counted to find out the reason for deleting my posts...

And after Frodocooper has written his totally false reasoning full of sucked from finger accusations, discussion about abuse of power started.

You misspelled my username twice  Huh.

I am very sorry, already edited what I only could. I will pay more attention to usernames from now on. I understand that this can be annoying, sorry one more time.

It is quite a simple issue

* Frodo is doing what he thinks is best by punishing those that he feels are posting only for financial gain

* The op is upset that his hard work was deleted on the above grounds, although those suspicions of Frodo were correct.

* others seemingly backing Frodo that motivation is a factor and that it is " the wrong motivation" for posting

This is not true that I have written these posts in mining or post at all only for financial gain and I already provided proofs to back this up in this thread.

From few months I am enrolled in the GOLD signature campaign, which is very good managed and CM looks for very high-quality posts, additionally, it has only 50 posts in month requirement (lowest from all signature campaigns) and I am posting at least five times more, another obvious proof that I am not doing this only for the incentive.

This is even not possible to prove somebody that he is writing for financial gain (even if he is) and all members who are actually in any bounty or signature campaign are equal against this accusation.

In my opinion, such reasoning on this forum where bounties and signature campaigns were born is just insane.

I spent long hours posting without any signature in my empty local board a few years ago (when Frodocooper was not even here) because I wanted to help and when I hear all these insults now, it really makes me sad. Don't mention all the additional "work" I did for the forum without any incentive, during all these years.
One really can't judge someone, only after reading a couple of posts, when literally don't know me at all and this isn't the responsibility of moderator in the first place.

Only the quality of the post should matter for the moderator and be the most important measure, period.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:38:52 AM

More examples of strange necro deleting of posts by mods weeks or months later:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

it seems people woke up on abut the 3rd of January this year and said "you know what? I think I've had enough of the bickering" which has been refreshing to see.

What forum are you talking about?

I didn't say it was a Utopia.  Grin  Cool  Kiss

I guess some mods are still in their coma.

Look at this one:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

A mod first modified my post and then deleted it.

This one is a direct reply to the OP (named in the post) the topic of the thread is me, so deleting a reply between either of us is malice by a mod:

So you abandoned your own thread when the questions got too tough.

Code:
~GazetaBitcoin

This one takes the cake (or rather, takes the cow)

You only have one stomach. Cows have three. We are almost always digesting. Some really big muscular animals are vegetarians. Humans aren't. There are exceptions, usually by choice. And, I think that's enough of this off topicness. Just having fun too.

I think you'll find cows have four "stomachs" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripe#Beef_tripe As you can see in the link only the first three are made into tripe (presumably no-one is brave enough to eat the last chamber)

While I doubt @Dabs was the one who deleted the post, it shows how game certain mods are to randomly delete posts of mine weeks and months after the posts were made.

Archive [1a], [1b]

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 01:57:33 AM

It is because certain users are digging through years of old posts looking for things to report as a form of censorship and gas-lighting, and the mods are either complicit or mindlessly rewarding this abuse of the reporting system by giving them the results they are after.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 05:28:48 PM

It is because certain users are digging through years of old posts looking for things to report as a form of censorship and gas-lighting, and the mods are either complicit or mindlessly rewarding this abuse of the reporting system by giving them the results they are after.

The mods are definitely complicit especially given they then send follow up messages to taunt and gloat they have done it (as reported by me elsewhere).

Threads that are nuked don't show up as "A reply of yours..." so we may never know how many of our old posts are quietly being deleted.

An example of which - user Neopotism https://bpip.org/profile.aspx?p=Neopotism was Nuked in the last week, all three of their posts were merited.

I wonder if @theymos knows his staff are freely deleting posts and even Nuking them simply because of what they have said and about who.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:41:12 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2020, 01:30:40 PM by wwzsocki

...I wonder if @theymos knows his staff are freely deleting posts and even Nuking them simply because of what they have said and about who.

TBH I wonder also because it is obvious that my posts were not deleted because of breaking any rules, only because of moderator @Frodocooper's personal thoughts about me.
Additionally, many members in this thread confirmed that @Frodocooper is "hard-handed" and deletes many posts without a proper reason.
If this not enough, not only me but also other members and mods couldn't find a proper reason for this deletion.

As I said already it is hard to believe because the mining section suffers from lack of activity, especially new threads and ongoing discussion.
In such circumstances, it is really hard to understand such behavior and lack of control from forum administrators.

If somebody missed @Frodocooper's reasoning for deletion of my posts, which has nothing to do with the quality, here is the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225531.msg53861089#msg53861089

I have to add that I don't know @Frodocooper and never interacted with him on the forum. It is obvious that he build his reasoning about my person after reading only 2 of my posts in Chipmixer thread. I asked @Frodocooper in PM for another reply to my detailed answer to his accusations in this thread, but of course, never got it.

It is obvious that at least in my case, moderator abused his power, unfortunately, to this day, no consequences have been drawn and my posts remain deleted.

PS
Despite all the discussion, nothing has changed about the amount of information we receive when posts are removed. In fact, more data is needed, such as the post number or link to the thread, so that it can be found, especially after some time. And we can do this easily, thanks to the tools provided by our great users, such as @Loycev, but without additional information, it is simply not possible or very difficult.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 01:17:24 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Additionally, many members in this thread confirmed that @Frodocooper is "hard-handed" and deletes many posts without a proper reason.
Being strict =/= deleting without proper reason. The off-topic posts, like many other rules, are very vague. 10 moderators may not delete a post reported for such, the 11th might and he would not be doing anything wrong. Note: I am not commenting on the particular deletions, I have not looked closely enough.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:02:58 AM

Being strict deleting without proper reason. The off-topic posts, like many other rules, are very vague. 10 moderators may not delete a post reported for such, the 11th might and he would not be doing anything wrong. Note: I am not commenting on the particular deletions, I have not looked closely enough.

That may be true - at any given time I have about a dozen "not handled" reports that will sit for many days / weeks, then they will either disappear, or, more than likely get disapproved.  As you say one mod will pass the buck down the line until one is prepared to say "Yeh, or ney"

@wwzsocki - have you seen there is one (or is it two?) threads that have started since yours concerning heavy handed mods arbitrarily deleting posts?

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

dkbit98
Legendary

Merit: 7153

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:13:24 AM

Looks like some mods have gone wild today with deleting posts.
This topic is full of silly replies and conversation, but they deleted two of my posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213922.0

Looks like hacker1001101001 have some superpowers...
Good work mods  Grin

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 01:27:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 02:30:43 PM by wwzsocki

...have you seen there is one (or is it two?) threads that have started since yours concerning heavy handed mods arbitrarily deleting posts?

The purpose of this thread was to discuss the lack of information we receive about posts deleted by moderators and to change this situation through discussion.

The only information we receive after mod deletes our post is a message about this fact and we need at least a link to the thread from which it was removed, post number, etc.

It would be ideal to have all the information who deleted, when, why ... but there are opinions that it could harm moderators, which I truly doubt.

It is very difficult to find these deleted posts without additional information, especially when some older ones are deleted and we could because there are tools available thanks to our great members.

I am calling once again for a discussion about the lack of available information which we receive about deleted by mods posts, only through discussion we have a chance to change something and influence administrators to do this.

hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2618

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:07:04 PM

Looks like some mods have gone wild today with deleting posts.
This topic is full of silly replies and conversation, but they deleted two of my posts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5213922.0

Looks like hacker1001101001 have some superpowers...
Good work mods  Grin

I didn't remove them but a couple of different users reported them as off topic.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
dkbit98
Legendary

Merit: 7153

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 02:12:54 PM

I didn't remove them but a couple of different users reported them as off topic.

All good. No problem.
I don't know how talking about hacker1001101001 can be considered offtopic, when topic is about him Smiley
Anyone can check that topic and see a lot more real offtopic posts there.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:04:34 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1), tmfp (1)

I am calling once again for a discussion about the lack of available information that we receive about the deleted post.

Only through discussion, we have a chance to influence administrators and to finally change something.

It would be enough if in the PM we receive after the deletion, there is a link added to the thread from which our post was removed and of course the post number.

In my opinion, this is the minimum amount of information we need to be able to find these deleted posts later on.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:17:02 AM

Another admission by an admin/mod (this one is called "malevolent") who freely admits to have not read the thread before heavy-handedly choosing to delete it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.msg54293762#msg54293762
Post 5,500
Still no response to this thread by @theymos I see.

Chivas Regal

Activity: 88
Merit: 13

Cheers!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 01:59:55 AM

Friends,

I ask you, what was wrong with this post?

As long as you obtained the wallet.dat file through legal means and didn't just copy it from a soon to be former friend's hard drive, then you can just drop the wallet.dat file into the relevant directory and wait for the blockchain to sync.  You might want to backup your own wallet.dat first.

Pleased to meet you.
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 5604

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:27:50 AM

I recognize that reply, that was posted in a Technical Discussion thread.
As far as I can remember, your suggestion was at the second or next pages, already tried by the OP or was posted without taking the previous replies in account.

By context, there's nothing wrong with it but it didn't add anything to the topic.

Disclaimer: I'm not the one who reported that post.

-Edit-
Found it: (modlog) "Delete reply: Re: Is it dangerous to load other people's wallet files in the Bitcoin client? in topic #5241531 by member #964385"
It was posted here: /index.php?topic=5241531.0, so it's off-topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2618

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:44:50 AM

Friends,

As long as you obtained the wallet.dat file through legal means and didn't just copy it from a soon to be former friend's hard drive, then you can just drop the wallet.dat file into the relevant directory and wait for the blockchain to sync.  You might want to backup your own wallet.dat first.

I didn't remove it but two people reported it as off topic/low value.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:29:21 AM

Lemmie just slow clap whichever mod did this:

Bump again - will remove previous bump shortly.

(they didn't remove the "previous bump", rather just the updated bump...)

<Slow>

<clap>

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: