Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2233 times)
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 03:26:03 AM

Huge accumulation going on right now, the price seems to have settled at about 3000 sats. I'm sure we'll see 5-6k in a few weeks, leading up to the launch of the DEX.  Wink
Think we can hit 10k by Christmas?  Cool
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GucciBoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:57:45 PM

Huge accumulation going on right now, the price seems to have settled at about 3000 sats. I'm sure we'll see 5-6k in a few weeks, leading up to the launch of the DEX.  Wink

Double that.

Remember that we reached 12k sat in 2018 without any DEX, just the launch of the project really.
Once we get enough people onboarded, the price will grow organically.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:08:45 AM

Double that.

Remember that we reached 12k sat in 2018 without any DEX, just the launch of the project really.
I can't think of a single project doing more for crypto. It's drastically undervalued.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:30:08 AM

Double that.

I can't think of a single project doing more for crypto. It's drastically undervalued.

Agreed, considering they have a working product solving one of biggest problems with crypto right now:

Scaling
donlogan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:35:33 AM

Any word on upcoming exchange listings?
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 06:39:05 PM

True, whales are accumulating this one hard. Surpressing the price, taking profits... I personally wouldn't sell right now though, especially after reading this write up on Reddit about the project:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMoonShots/comments/ij3d7i/stakenet_xsn_a_dex_with_interchain_capabilities/
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 05:58:55 PM

Any word on upcoming exchange listings?

Devs cannot disclose that, due to NDA's, but it's coming.
It's not their biggest priority, since you can access all CEX's via their DEX very soon Wink
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 02:21:40 AM

Waiting for 0.4.0.4. This should be fun to try  Grin
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 06:07:45 PM

Waiting for 0.4.0.4. This should be fun to try  Grin
https://i.imgur.com/KnIoIzk.png

Waiting as well. Reminds me of Shapeshift in the good old days, without KYC  Wink
Marckolind

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 12:39:00 PM

Waiting for 0.4.0.4. This should be fun to try  Grin

Looks sick, is this coming in the next dev build?  Grin
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2020, 11:25:31 PM

Lets hope we will get the next 10X looking that market have heavily retraced I think is a good project but you are over-hyping mate..Lets not forget that there is a lot of DFIs around and farming is still crazing 

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 07:07:38 AM

Yes i dig yesterday into the development of them.
Somebody wrote about it.

Why are they just so much under the radar yet?

I guess because not enough hype surrounding the project, I noticed that people are more interested in projects with lots of hype surrounding them, this is a way of drawing attention to the project, there are handful of projects like this one that are under the radar, nobody talk much about them not because they are not good but just they are less popular, and don't forget Defi trend has taken more attention from other projects.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:15:07 AM

Somebody wrote about it.

I guess because not enough hype surrounding the project, I noticed that people are more interested in projects with lots of hype surrounding them, this is a way of drawing attention to the project, there are handful of projects like this one that are under the radar, nobody talk much about them not because they are not good but just they are less popular, and don't forget Defi trend has taken more attention from other projects.

its so unfortunate that traders/investers now forget the real value of chosing a project  . because before they will be interesred if theres a legit development on the project but now they were only get attracted if the project is on fire disregarding other factors .

this is the main reason why the coin we have here are rarely discovered despite of the update and consistency devs put towards it
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:46:03 AM

Lets hope we will get the next 10X looking that market have heavily retraced I think is a good project but you are over-hyping mate..Lets not forget that there is a lot of DFIs around and farming is still crazing  
XSN is clearly at the forefront of DeFi, though.
GucciBoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:43:31 PM

Somebody wrote about it.

its so unfortunate that traders/investers now forget the real value of chosing a project  . because before they will be interesred if theres a legit development on the project but now they were only get attracted if the project is on fire disregarding other factors .

this is the main reason why the coin we have here are rarely discovered despite of the update and consistency devs put towards it

I'm sure once ETH and it's tokens are integrated that the DEX will  take off massively, since there's SO many complaints about gas fees and failed transactions on Uniswap.

The Stakenet platform will beat Uniswap all it's competitors by a LONG shot.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:23:55 PM

Somebody wrote about it.

I'm sure once ETH and it's tokens are integrated that the DEX will  take off massively, since there's SO many complaints about gas fees and failed transactions on Uniswap.

The Stakenet platform will beat Uniswap all it's competitors by a LONG shot.
Everyone in crypto undermined the idea that DEXs would take over.
Adoption has picked up at a pace that startled them and it has done so even with gross $30 gas fees.
It all bodes well for L2 swaps and Stakenet's infrastructure.
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 03:32:33 PM

I'm sure this project will be a big gainer as soon as ETH is getting added. The UI of the overall exchange is bad ass, really digging it.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 04:24:52 AM

I'm sure this project will be a big gainer as soon as ETH is getting added. The UI of the overall exchange is bad ass, really digging it.
Yeah. ETH/ERC20 and more/easier options for accessibility are a powerful combo. Mobile would be a huge step up. In time.  Grin
I hope XMR is still in play.
Marckolind

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:25:27 PM

Yeah. ETH/ERC20 and more/easier options for accessibility are a powerful combo. Mobile would be a huge step up. In time.  Grin

XMR will come in play as soon as they integrate atomic swaps to their mainnet. Smiley
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:16:01 PM

XMR will come in play as soon as they integrate atomic swaps to their mainnet. Smiley
Their devs have showed interest in adopting something along the lines of LN/atomic swaps. It'd be nice to see.
Til then I guess it's LN BTC -> xmr.to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: