Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2231 times)
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:07:13 AM

Why we need another one DEX? traditional DEX like IDEX are not popular anymore nowdays. And we have Yniswap and a lot hardfork of it which support multi-blockchains..
We certainly don't need another DEX that relies on L1 atomic swaps and wrapped assets (intermediary assets, long wait times, high fees).
We certainly do need a DEX that allows for instant L2 atomic swaps with real assets. XSN appears to be the only one building a solution like this that is natively interoperable with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and ERC tokens.
Another thing I am wondering is what they are doing to secure your funds. Do they provide some security?
Stakenet DEX is non-custodial, e.g. there is no 3rd party involved in the swapping of one asset to the next. As with any proper DEX, your funds are yours. Unlike most any proper DEX, you don't have to manually download multiple blockchains, let them sync, and rely on vastly different blockchains with vastly different throughput to rely on the success of your swap.
BTC and ETH are both looking very bullish right now. Expect on-chain congestion to be a serious issue in 2021. Expect the desire to use L2 and DEXs to keep skyrocketing.
Is it any coincidence that XSN is building exactly the infrastructure to alleviate this? I do not think so.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:59:31 AM

Why we need another one DEX? traditional DEX like IDEX are not popular anymore nowdays. And we have Yniswap and a lot hardfork of it which support multi-blockchains..

It's crazy how this project hasn't blowned up yet, gives you an idea of how uneducated people in crypto really is when it comes to tech.

I see where you are coming from. Although, to be fair it went 30x from March to August this year. T

Ah yeah.
TopGunLover

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:15:57 PM

It's crazy how this project hasn't blowned up yet, gives you an idea of how uneducated people in crypto really is when it comes to tech.

I see where you are coming from. Although, to be fair it went 30x from March to August this year. T

30X? I've been holding since summer 2018, and I didn't see any 30x gains. The price has been at like $0.05 at it's lowest points, and saw a top around $0.70. That's not even close to 30x  Smiley
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:58:45 PM

30X? I've been holding since summer 2018, and I didn't see any 30x gains. The price has been at like $0.05 at it's lowest points, and saw a top around $0.70. That's not even close to 30x  Smiley

Sorry, my bad, this was a typo and should say 20x - it was at 0.025 around March and topped at 0.56 when I am not wrong.

Ah yeah.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:53:26 PM

Sorry, my bad, this was a typo and should say 20x - it was at 0.025 around March and topped at 0.56 when I am not wrong.
In terms of BTC value, it's 2020 low was 470 sat and its 2020 high was around 4.3k sat. ATH in sat is about 12k sat, which I think it will retrace up to and touch early 2021.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:50:49 PM

The 0.025 was a flash crash, you couldn't buy down there unless you had some buy order ready. It was selller who fat fingered when he sold. The bottom is at around 5 cents more or less.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 11:50:11 PM

The 0.025 was a flash crash, you couldn't buy down there unless you had some buy order ready. It was selller who fat fingered when he sold. The bottom is at around 5 cents more or less.
It was very sudden. I went home from work early that night and put every remaining penny I had into sub-4¢ XSN.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:31:01 PM

It was very sudden. I went home from work early that night and put every remaining penny I had into sub-4¢ XSN.

Damn you got lucky. My lowest entry point was like 5 cents, but I didn't get much at those prices.
As soon as we can trade LINK/BTC instantly on the DEX, I'm sure the price will 10x over night,  if not moon even harder. This is among the best tech I've seen in the crypto space. Pretty exciting tbh.
TDLM

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:27:48 AM

Damn you got lucky. My lowest entry point was like 5 cents, but I didn't get much at those prices.
As soon as we can trade LINK/BTC instantly on the DEX, I'm sure the price will 10x over night,  if not moon even harder. This is among the best tech I've seen in the crypto space. Pretty exciting tbh.

Nice, my average buy in is around 10cents. So I managed to get my nodes nice and cheap. Honestly this project could easily pump 10x from a big exchange listing alone. If you add in native eth trading plus everything else they want to do then it's hard not to be bullish on stakenet.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:55:40 AM

To be fair, I did catch the knife at first. I started buying at 22¢ (avg PPC cost of first MN was probably about 15¢), then went in a little deeper around 12-14¢, bought a lot more around 7-8¢, and finally bought as much as possible between 4-6¢. The blessing and the curse of DCA'ing, I guess.  Cool
LINK first, stablecoin 2nd.
JohnSmock

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:07:55 PM

Read the whole thread, and was wondering what the status of the DEX is currently? Where do I download and try it, and how far are the devs from a final release?  Huh
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:57:01 AM

Read the whole thread, and was wondering what the status of the DEX is currently? Where do I download and try it, and how far are the devs from a final release?  Huh
The open beta is available for download from the Discord. There's a dedicated channel for it there.
From what I've heard, they're working on the finishing touches for ETH integration and working on a public launch. Shouldn't be too much longer.  Grin
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:47:07 AM

I can't see that Stakenet can go to 10x yet, there are some factors that are stuck,
in Github development, I don't see them updating, about development, because it should be important for a project,
take a look at Github Waves or Algorand, they really update on Github and the price of these two coins is greatly affected because of that,
if Stakenet is able to do an intense update on Github, then I am sure 10x can be achieved.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 09:54:52 AM

I can't see that Stakenet can go to 10x yet, there are some factors that are stuck,
in Github development, I don't see them updating, about development, because it should be important for a project,
take a look at Github Waves or Algorand, they really update on Github and the price of these two coins is greatly affected because of that,
if Stakenet is able to do an intense update on Github, then I am sure 10x can be achieved.
A lot of the work is done in private github repositories from what I've heard.
New staging builds of the DEX come out frequently. Pretty excited to see them go public. Grin
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:54:08 PM

As mentioned above this post, Stakenet is working in private repositories to prevent other projects from stealing their work, which has been under development for the past 2 years now.
10x from here is actually not that unlikely, in fact I believe this project will 50x once it truly launches their DEX with Ethereum integrated, as it will pretty much make Uniswap obsolete. Instant BTC + ETH trading with close to zero fees is hard to beat.  Wink
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:30:11 PM

As mentioned above this post, Stakenet is working in private repositories to prevent other projects from stealing their work, which has been under development for the past 2 years now.
10x from here is actually not that unlikely, in fact I believe this project will 50x once it truly launches their DEX with Ethereum integrated, as it will pretty much make Uniswap obsolete. Instant BTC + ETH trading with close to zero fees is hard to beat.  Wink
It goes without saying that crypto is a wild west and a lot of projects both big and small have no qualms with shamelessly ripping an idea off and calling it their own.
I hope X9 fights back after they published a proposal for EPOS (exertive proof of stake) to have Microsoft file patents for it shortly after.
TopGunLover

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 07:08:22 PM

It goes without saying that crypto is a wild west and a lot of projects both big and small have no qualms with shamelessly ripping an idea off and calling it their own.
I hope X9 fights back after they published a proposal for EPOS (exertive proof of stake) to have Microsoft file patents for it shortly after.

I doubt it, since taking legal actions is pretty costly. Pretty hard to fight versus Microsoft.
It's not the point though. The point is that this project will make Unswap and a ton of other DEX's obsolete with instant trading between BTC and ETH pairs, which is pretty fucking amazing  Grin
edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:22:11 PM

be careful dont waste your money.
its price is quite high now

GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 10:47:47 PM

it is true, XSN has a big potential for 10x, but the target I achieved is 2-4x.
now the XSN price has gone up 7%, even though the Bitcoin price has not yet experienced a high pump again,
if Bitcoin is above $ 20k, the XSN price will go to $ 1

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nightflightcourt

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 06:58:51 AM

its price is quite low now
ftfy  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: