Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:51:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2231 times)
usinanutshell

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:12:30 PM

it is true, XSN has a big potential for 10x, but the target I achieved is 2-4x.
now the XSN price has gone up 7%, even though the Bitcoin price has not yet experienced a high pump again,
if Bitcoin is above $ 20k, the XSN price will go to $ 1

Liquidity has always been an issue with the DeFi space, imagine a project launching and because of Liquidity, it gets shut down  Sad Sad

Good thing is that in Stakenet you'll have all the liquidity you can ask for haha
Liquidity providers will ensure that there are crypto in volume on this DEX. You can trade straight from the Binance order books without even needing to log in. This is what makes Stakenet as the greatest Defi players we have now in the market.

P.S.

It's all thanks to liquidity providers. DeFi project is largely identical to the health of decentralized liquidity venues. I'm glad to see that a certain project or great teams from the space are attacking this key problem and striving to unlock a new phase of maturity and innovation in the cryptospace as a whole.  Cheesy Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TDLM

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 04:29:07 AM

it is true, XSN has a big potential for 10x, but the target I achieved is 2-4x.
now the XSN price has gone up 7%, even though the Bitcoin price has not yet experienced a high pump again,
if Bitcoin is above $ 20k, the XSN price will go to $ 1

Liquidity has always been an issue with the DeFi space, imagine a project launching and because of Liquidity, it gets shut down  Sad Sad

Good thing is that in Stakenet you'll have all the liquidity you can ask for haha
Liquidity providers will ensure that there are crypto in volume on this DEX. You can trade straight from the Binance order books without even needing to log in. This is what makes Stakenet as the greatest Defi players we have now in the market.

P.S.

It's all thanks to liquidity providers. DeFi project is largely identical to the health of decentralized liquidity venues. I'm glad to see that a certain project or great teams from the space are attacking this key problem and striving to unlock a new phase of maturity and innovation in the cryptospace as a whole.  Cheesy Smiley

Stakenet already has solutions to problems that other 'dexs' have had before. Good to see them planning ahead, many projects die very quickly after launch.
vladn00ne

Activity: 27
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:02:38 PM

After missing out nearly a decade ago by rejecting a friend to mine btc. I am now taking a calculated risk for a crypto project like XSN and more likely to go ALL IN..

I may throw a very small amount of money into it periodically and that's because I am not rich.. Sorry if I may sound shilling. I just get really enthusiastic when I talk about Stakenet.
usinanutshell

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 06:41:46 PM

XRP is keeping on going down..

xrp is mainly owned by one company and centralized. The problem is if it is ruled security but they been secretly selling securities illegally.

Compared to Bitcoin. It has no entity behind it, bitcoin has no premine, bitcoin is decentralized, bitcoin is permissionless, bitcoin was first, bitcoin never gave out free tokens to market itself. XRP armies should not let their bags be too much heavier.. Come to Stakenet and we will welcome everyone with open arms  Cool Cool
notyouraverageTrader

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 04:58:10 AM

XRP is down for a reason (SEC, Delisted, etc.). Last week I saw XRP shillers countering people telling most of the alts are down because BTC is down.

But now it is clear. Bitcoin price is higher because Bitcoin is already TECHNICALLY BETTER than any other altcoin and not because of the network effect. In 2017, Bitcoin dominance was lower, some altcoin reaches almost the same level as Bitcoin. So network effect is not what prevents an altcoin to take the lead but it is the fact that almost all altcoin that pretends to be better than Bitcoin are technically flawed. More projects will be recognized soon. As more people will be convinced by a project with a lot of innovations and achieve to be as the Decentralized KING...

Stakenet is not too bad. XSN who's soon ready with a DEX of their own featuring BTC LTC ETH XSN and many other projects. This is the ONLY instant tradeable DEX's in the world as it makes use of 2nd layer transactions. Uniswap-like interface, but an instant, and virtually feeless trading.

Their DEX's only has BTC LTC and XSN right now, but Ethereum is being integrated shortly. If you really want to be the guy selling shovels this coming Bullrun, get yourself a masternode, and profit off of the trading fees on the DEX. This is by far one of the best ''DEFI" projects out there, and getting listed on a top 20 exchange real soon.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:58:00 AM

EDIT: The price already 10X'd from my initial post. There's still room for another 20-50x though, keep reading!

Stakenet is by far one of the most promising projects I've seen as of lately. You'd have to have followed the project to truly understand it's potential, but I'll try to explain it briefly here.

1) They helped the Litecoin team with Lightning Network integration on the LTC chain.
2) Stakenet is the industry leader in terms of Lightning Network developments, building and improving the technology in a way that benefits everyone. Their new Lightning DEX, which is an integrated part of a multi currency wallet they've been working on for the past year is bound to be a huge success for the following reasons:

Speed
Ease Of Use
Option To Hold And Trade Multiple Coins

The whole eco-system is ran by masternodes, who will do the dirty work (routing transactions back and forth over the Lightning Network), this means that Lightning node operators already have an incentive to keep them running, since the masternodes is profitable to run from the get-go already.

USDT, Ethereum (and it's tokens) will be integrated as well.

This is just a small, yet important part of Stakenet.

Stakenet invented cold staking, which means that you can stake XSN through their "Trustless Proof Of Stake" protocol.

Please do yourself a favor, and watch this small presentation video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXj3_qKSUBk&t=3s
Damn you're right ,why did i just check this thread now ,In august this year is the recorded ATH of Stakenet coin and had Reached a more than1,100% Growth increase ,if had bought in this posting day of you? then our investment made a x10 value in 8 months holding ,this is too far from the growth that Bitcoin did this 2020 and also the High value of capital.
But need to move on,I'm targeting xrp now because of the continues fall ,waiting to fell down at 10 cents and will grab as much as i can afford.

notyouraverageTrader

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:04:05 PM

Altcoins are giving us a crazy life story haha

And in this 2020 New YEae (2021st) STAKENET is some of the best investing plays out there.

Btw, I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and are having a great New Year.
ibbaramichaelx1

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:00:47 PM

Alts are performing well at the start of this week. I think there is a high possibility for an ALTCOINS season soon. BTC dominance won't keep rising forever and Altcoins won't drop forever. Stakenet price is moving impressively too. But it's better to wait a few weeks to be sure that Altseason is started and will be our friend this month.

And one more thing. Just don't bet the house to buy crypto Smiley Smiley
RIPpleForever

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 06:55:34 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 08:17:05 PM by RIPpleForever

Bitcoin and Ethereum are 85% of the market and a lot of people are holding cryptocurrencies that haven't surpassed their 2017 peak yet.

Not $1T yet but still impressive.

I heard that ARK announces a partnership with Stakenet?? This is a big move for Stakenet. Great job team  Cool Cool
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2021, 11:11:19 PM

I heard that ARK announces a partnership with Stakenet?? This is a big move for Stakenet. Great job team  Cool Cool
Did not see that coming.  Grin
FlukkaPVC

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 12:25:27 AM

Did not see that coming.  Grin

The ARK partnership was nice, but the team just announced a partnership with the DUCKDAO project as well, which will increase exposure for the project immensely. Heck, the Stakenet Discord and Telegram is being flooded with new users right now  Cheesy

Source: https://medium.com/duckdao/duckdao-stakenet-xsn-partnership-4a2a6e077aeb
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 05:07:51 AM

I'm not sure whether all you stakenet shill(s) realise but when there's multiple newbie posts across close on a dozen threads shilling stakenet it's more likely to deter investors rather than attract them.

Going back a few years a couple of bagholders could attract new investors by posting on multiple threads but people are more cautious nowadays, you're doing more harm than good in attracting attention to the project regardless of its potential.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 04:02:06 PM

I'm not sure whether all you stakenet shill(s) realise but when there's multiple newbie posts across close on a dozen threads shilling stakenet it's more likely to deter investors rather than attract them.

Going back a few years a couple of bagholders could attract new investors by posting on multiple threads but people are more cautious nowadays, you're doing more harm than good in attracting attention to the project regardless of its potential.

Sure man... The project just pumped 35% today. Call us shills all you want, but if you actually listened, you'd be WAY in the green right now. When this thread was made XSN was evaluated at $0.05. It's at $0.43 now, and soon it will do another 10x on top of that.  Grin
nightflightcourt

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 05:39:43 PM

Sure man... The project just pumped 35% today. Call us shills all you want, but if you actually listened, you'd be WAY in the green right now. When this thread was made XSN was evaluated at $0.05. It's at $0.43 now, and soon it will do another 10x on top of that.  Grin
Bitfinex listings are powerful  Smiley
Mind_Kotol

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 06:01:15 PM

Getting listed on Bitfinex is like an investment and it was so goooood...

Everything needs to be good to go, keep moving forward. There will be more eyes soon as the team will continue to complete more of this Tier 1 exchange listing.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
January 16, 2021, 07:16:24 PM

Getting listed on Bitfinex is like an investment and it was so goooood...

Everything needs to be good to go, keep moving forward. There will be more eyes soon as the team will continue to complete more of this Tier 1 exchange listing.
just keeps going..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: