Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - Next short term 10x - Here's why.  (Read 2233 times)
BTCXRPADA

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 06:16:39 PM

Stakenet had a nice run yesterday. Anticipation for the final release of the DEX I guess. Once it's out, and we get the proper marketing, I'm sure this baby will fly. No doubt.

Luckikly I managed to buy in below 600 satoshi. Anything under 1000 is a steal though.  Grin

Well, it's hovering between 550 - 600 right now. Which is a bargain considering they've got a HUGE milestone completed very soon, which will likely be a game changer for all DEX's worldwide.
It's had a pretty good day, stayin above 600 sat  Smiley

True. Once the DEX and Multi Currency Wallet is out, I'm betting we'll see 2000+ satoshi easily

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 06:40:16 PM

Never heard of this project before, but it sure as hell sound promising. When is the DEX scheduled for launch?
Wh00re

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:58:01 PM

Never heard of this project before, but it sure as hell sound promising. When is the DEX scheduled for launch?

I don't believe there is a specific launch date as of yet, but we're getting VERY close based on the recent dev updates Smiley
2020Crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:05:31 PM

A few big investors seems to have joined as of lately. Massive amounts of big sell walls taken down. It wont be long before we see a steady increase, as everyone is awaiting the DEX and Multi Currency Wallet  Cool
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:26:30 PM

I don't believe there is a specific launch date as of yet, but we're getting VERY close based on the recent dev updates Smiley

We are very close to release, Dev team are smashing our new builds of Stakenet Wallet and the integrated dex almost daily with new features and bug fixes. It’s been a long road to get to this point but the devs have absolutely smashed it out of the park with the latest update. You can see a short vid on their twitter but essentially they have solved the biggest problem with all Decentralised Exchanges so far - Liquidity.

https://twitter.com/xsnofficial/status/1275129094397734916?s=21

Essentially what they have done is they are able to plug Stakenet DEX into any exchange, video showing Binance coming next, so that Stakenet DEX has the liquidity of all exchanges combined. This means you will always be able to buy/sell at the absolute best price directly from your wallet with no KYC, geoblocking, having to trust your funds to a 3rd party, etc.
LeoBTCGod

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 06:17:06 PM

We are very close to release, Dev team are smashing our new builds of Stakenet Wallet and the integrated dex almost daily with new features and bug fixes. It’s been a long road to get to this point but the devs have absolutely smashed it out of the park with the latest update. You can see a short vid on their twitter but essentially they have solved the biggest problem with all Decentralised Exchanges so far - Liquidity.

https://twitter.com/xsnofficial/status/1275129094397734916?s=21

Essentially what they have done is they are able to plug Stakenet DEX into any exchange, video showing Binance coming next, so that Stakenet DEX has the liquidity of all exchanges combined. This means you will always be able to buy/sell at the absolute best price directly from your wallet with no KYC, geoblocking, having to trust your funds to a 3rd party, etc.

That is HUGE news man!! I saw it on Reddit as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/heiw9j/lightning_dex_now_plugged_into_binance_to_ensure/

No wonder the price is moving right now, hopefully I can get a few nodes below 700 sats  Grin
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 04:20:25 PM

hopefully I can get a few nodes below 700 sats  Grin
..did you?
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:48:36 AM

This coin has been doing very well! I hope it has a bright future to it.
Antraz

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 09:16:02 AM

ive been holding xsn for a while, i just regreat i didnt buy more 300+% increase in value and when i look back it was not that long ago when i just heard of stakenet few months ago.
Imo this is one of the few really solid projects out there.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 02:23:14 PM

ive been holding xsn for a while, i just regreat i didnt buy more 300+% increase in value and when i look back it was not that long ago when i just heard of stakenet few months ago.
Imo this is one of the few really solid projects out there.
Cool to have you onboard, man. I would have liked to buy a little more too.
nightflightcourt

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:40:48 PM

XSN has been doing very well recently.  Cheesy
GucciBoy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:52:48 PM

There's your 10x, I hope SOME of you listened.

There's still room for another 20-50x guaranteed in this project though. Don't believe me? Do your own research, and you'll find out why.
vster778

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 07:13:01 PM

Xsn is backed by Frank Amato, ex board of directors of jp morgan, enuff said
Goting

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:38:10 AM

There's your 10x, I hope SOME of you listened.

There's still room for another 20-50x guaranteed in this project though. Don't believe me? Do your own research, and you'll find out why.
Do you mean?
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 02:28:45 PM

very lucky who bought XSN at $ 0.05, and now the XSN price is at $ 0.4, this is like the altcoin season in 2018,
can all good altcoins experience the same thing?

donlogan

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 07:30:55 AM

I got some hoping that the upcoming dex release pumps the price more.

Or it was already priced in and I just bought high and will have to sell low.

GucciBoy (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:00:31 PM

There's room for another 10x, in fact a 50x isn't unreachable either due to the low marketcap.

Hold on to your XSN, trust me, this one is a hidden gem, just waiting to enter CMC's top 100.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:45:32 AM

There's room for another 10x, in fact a 50x isn't unreachable either due to the low marketcap.

Hold on to your XSN, trust me, this one is a hidden gem, just waiting to enter CMC's top 100.

GucciBoy I like your optimism, it's nice to see someone believes in a project so much. Because your optimism I will check more
about this project. As I see this project is on 249 place, the price is 0.44 USD. It's a good price, for investing if this projects can
enter in top 100. For the start investing $20 will be enough I think, but I will do my own research and I will invest only then.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:03:44 PM

GucciBoy I like your optimism, it's nice to see someone believes in a project so much. Because your optimism I will check more
about this project. As I see this project is on 249 place, the price is 0.44 USD. It's a good price, for investing if this projects can
enter in top 100. For the start investing $20 will be enough I think, but I will do my own research and I will invest only then.

Best advice is to join the Stakenet Discord server and ask for access to the DEX beta. That's how you see the bigger picture on this project.
The DEX is seeing amazing volume while still being in beta, which is because trades are instant, with very low fees, which makes it feel like you trade on a centralized exchange. Pretty damn cool
GucciBoy (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 06:28:09 PM

Huge accumulation going on right now, the price seems to have settled at about 3000 sats. I'm sure we'll see 5-6k in a few weeks, leading up to the launch of the DEX.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: