Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIKELY SCAM] Antminer group buy  (Read 16461 times)
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:55:44 PM

This is just the same troll activity just a bit undercover, you feel you need to poke your head into this like on page 3 ? you guys are pathetic, get a life

and what are you trying to tell him with back off? and quoting bad shit? you are just bringing it all back he backed off... you guys really have some serious issues in life

wow - i was trying to clarify that he needs not be so aggressive about his argument, even though i 100% agree with the fundamental point of it; which is that this is an odd form of contract to get into by giving hundreds of dollars to a forum member in the expectation that 2, 4 or 6 months from now it will still be enforced even when you are only making a few dollars to run all this equipment for people despite having all the money up-front weeks or months earlier.

I just want to make sure people all keep caveat emptor in mind - the internet and these forums in particular have claimed a lot of scam victims in the last few months and anyone interested in your hosting should make sure they understand all the risks involved before blindly investing 100% up-front.

Your response seems out-of-line. it did not answer any of the questions or concern raised, and brushes them off as pathetic trolling. I run antminers myself, they are great machines, but I would never ask someone to pay several months of hosting up-front for a service where you are inexplicably getting free electricity

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

This the fee for my ant this week:  0.0078361392 ( more or less )

lowerjerzey

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 08:38:55 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2014, 09:13:48 PM by lowerjerzey

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES ARE PUSHING LEGIT PEOPLE TO FUCKING RUN AWAY WITH THE MONEY WHILE BEING HONEST THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR LONG ENOUGH NOW IT IS ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!

NOW WE TURN THE TABLES ON THE TROLLS, SAVVAS, KLONDIKE AND LOWERJERZY
IF YOU PUT HERE 1 MORE FUCKING MESSAGE AND TALKING SHIT TO ME OR THE GROUP BUY AS YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH IN THE PAST THEN AND ONLY THEN THIS GROUP WILL END BAD
AND IT IS OVER AND I LEAVE WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE CAN THANK YOU GUYS FOR PISSING ME OFF TO A LIMIT I DIDNT THINK WAS FUCKING POSSIBLE
I STAYED KIND AND POLITE LONG ENOUGH AND ANSWERED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY AND IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED GET THE FUCK AWAY
SO IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY AND SHAREHOLDERS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THIS GROUP BUY GO AS IT IS

AND DONT EVEN TRY TO TURN THIS ON ME BECAUSE I HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE THAT ARE GOING TO BUY MORE SHARES THIS WEEKEND AND SHAREHOLDER THAT IS GOING TO SEND MULTIPLE ANTMINERS TO ME BUT I DONT GIVE A SHIT, DONT SEND ANY MORE BTC TO ME UNTILL I HAVE CALMED DOWN AND THEY ARENT DOING THIS BULLSHIT ANYMORE.

You should do red text. It has impact. Green, meh.
So threatening to abandon shareholders is turning the tables on us "trolls"?  Probably was your plan all along. I'm glad we prevented you from scamming more people. Bye bye now.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:10:32 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 03:41:22 AM by lowerjerzey

I need no response on this, everything has been said and people can make their own conclusions fucking retards trying to make decisions for everyone
I am out of line? shut the fuck up and give me your address cunt

Wow, I glanced over this one. Damn, used the r word.  This coming from the same guy who called me unprofessional for saying "you have no fucking clue what you are doing."

Now you want addresses? For what? You need me to give you a hug?

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 10:15:54 PM

ok lowerjerzey,
what if I write in red, any time I post in this thread,
"THIS IS A SCAM!
BE AWAY! I'M HERE BECAUSE I LIKE TO BE SCAMMED
PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU WANT TO BUY HERE"
( Please correct my english )
Can you accept to not post any more?
If would not be enough, how many of us do you want that do this, for you to be away?

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 11:21:01 PM

looking to send you final payments but... you say not? And my ant stopped... I wish people would leave this thread who are not involved.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
cr4sh0verride

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 11:25:47 AM

This is becoming a very unfortunate situation now...

I can understand that the conduct in this thread has been less than exemplary but it's quite clear what happened today (or what has happened so far)

At around the same time my two miners went down the pool on the address
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/14An2Q3wUtzcpCAD3Qt4AzUyLPGcdqiyrN
Went back up to full speed (which is about 2650GHS - 15 x 180GHS miners)

The terms as I understood were reasonable and his access to free power seemed legitimate.
I defended him against the accusations and I don't think this is the best way to treat the shareholders.

I only ask now that whoever responds to this post now to keep it civil and constructive only

From here I would like to appeal to reasonable discourse and try to salvage what this has become
I think in all fairness now each shareholder should be able to pay their final fees and have their initial deposits refunded and put this down to a learning experience

He hasn't come on Skype at all today but if/when he does I will be speaking to him there...

Thanks,
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:35:12 AM

Well it's been on 24 hours now and he hasn't appeared on Skype

Before today he would be on everyday and I would talk to him

To say that I'm shattered would be an understatement and if not to add salt to the wound not only did he contact me a few hours prior to him disconnecting all the shares of the miners but he is mining on the same address he started with...
As a taunt to say that I took advantage of you Sad

I've got that sinking feeling in my gut it's not the best
Forexperiments

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:15:24 AM

But lower jersey he had to say "green text, meh"
I blame my 0.128 BTC loss to him
Hell, you're so annoying!
You literally persuaded him to leave!!!!
What the hell!

Magliette ed adesivi Bitcoin e criptovalute, spedizione gratuita in Italia Grin
Forexperiments

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:19:26 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:49:48 AM by Forexperiments

edit: I was using btcointalk from the phone and I was reading another trust

lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:24:15 AM

But lower jersey he had to say "green text, meh"
I blame my 0.128 BTC loss to him
Hell, you're so annoying!
You literally persuaded him to leave!!!!
What the hell!
Bahahaha!  Wow the stupidity keeps going. Um, try this was his plan all along. Even after he faked audiocartwall, money was still handed over to this guy. What is absolutely hilarious is that you don't even know if him and I were both playing you? Do you? I may even be btcmin0r1. That guy on Skype, could have been me. Maybe it was me? Dunt dun Dunnnnnn. Mystery.

Or, you are fake, crash override is fake, all the share holders are fake and no harm no foul.  Glad no real persons were harmed in this trickery.

Or, you are real and crash override is real and you are out the money. You know what I have to say about that, shame on all you stupid asses who stuck up for this douche. "But, but I talked to him on Skype, he's like not shady, and like totally honest." Well you know what, you could have cost more people money. Shame!

But, you'll continue to blame me for driving "mister too good to be true host who gets free electricity" away. You will continue to think that "mister nice, cheap host who will work for free" wasn't out to scam. Keep telling yourself that. You should be thanking me for uncovering this guy early before you handed over more cash. Yeah, that won't happen.

Forexperiments

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:13:25 AM

You should be thanking me

Yeah, thanks for let us lose 5 BTC
Happy now?
Get the fuck out of here now
You talk like an expert in mining, but from your history, you only posted here. From all the topics that are in the forum, why insist so much in this topic???
Go to buy your shares with your friend MWNinja, that's so profitable for him, a guaranteed loss for shareholders.

This is (was, thanks to you), the ONLY group share that's profitable for BOTH parties

cr4sh0verride

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:12:16 AM

I was almost certain he was going to come back with a response like that

Didn't prove me wrong that's for sure.. and as bad as this situation is he is of course acting as a child would..
From his previous responses it's not surprising.

It's good to know that the Moderators are doing their job here as well after reporting you for your conduct.. not a peep
Although I will follow up to see if they can check if you are posting from the same account or you have similar IP addresses

Maybe you will be a man of your word here is the Skype chat with him explaining the free power

You can send the 0.06BTC to 1FXUcLhvuZia7ZdhjqqSiWNd5pgBYeQJGr

Anyway moving on..

From here all we can do is follow the BTC's now
We have all the addresses we sent BTC to we can monitor them and if he uses them to transfer to a known address we might be able to find out a bit more
lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

You should be thanking me

Yeah, thanks for let us lose 5 BTC
Happy now?
Get the fuck out of here now
You talk like an expert in mining, but from your history, you only posted here. From all the topics that are in the forum, why insist so much in this topic???
Go to buy your shares with your friend MWNinja, that's so profitable for him, a guaranteed loss for shareholders.

This is (was, thanks to you), the ONLY group share that's profitable for BOTH parties

Ummm, you're welcome? I think.

lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:32:47 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 07:21:16 PM by lowerjerzey

I was almost certain he was going to come back with a response like that

Didn't prove me wrong that's for sure.. and as bad as this situation is he is of course acting as a child would..
From his previous responses it's not surprising.

It's good to know that the Moderators are doing their job here as well after reporting you for your conduct.. not a peep
Although I will follow up to see if they can check if you are posting from the same account or you have similar IP addresses

Maybe you will be a man of your word here is the Skype chat with him explaining the free power

You can send the 0.06BTC to 1FXUcLhvuZia7ZdhjqqSiWNd5pgBYeQJGr

Anyway moving on..

From here all we can do is follow the BTC's now
We have all the addresses we sent BTC to we can monitor them and if he uses them to transfer to a known address we might be able to find out a bit more

You scumbag piece of crap.  You knew this thief was a liar this whole time and you actually defended him.

There is nothing good at all in that conversation you just posted.

1. He's admitting theft. His boss does not own that company.  If his boss is OK with the theft and invested, then the boss is a thief too you dumbass. But, anybody with a half a brain knows that this is a lie. Which brings me to the second point.

2. You didn't call him on it. He works for the electric company? Really? Really? You believed that? His boss gave him permission to steal from the company? And also invested in the thievery? Again, you believed that?

So, you knew about the theft and were OK with it and you didn't have the brain capacity to question such a stupid lie as in "free electricity because I work for the electric company and my boss is OK with it and is invested." Jeez, a child has more common sense than you.

BOUNTY!

Could someone pretend to be interested and then post how he is obtaining free electricity? .01BTC to whoever posts a screen shot of his response! .05BTC if you record a skype conversation with this dummy! Post his skype user name and proof that it is really him. PM me.

Reread the terms of my bounty. First, the .05 is to record a skype conversation, you know, talking with your mouth not typing. Also, record it as in get him on video.

You can still get the .01BTC. Show more proof that this skype is him and that this is not just you talking to yourself. Then I'll send it. Simple... record a video of your computer monitor where in a browser, you click on your "My Messages" then click on the PM he sent you with his skype name. It's that easy. I won't accept any screen shots because photoshopping is easy.  The act of actually clicking on links in your browser, in a video, not so easy to fake.

You can also collect the .05BTC. You can apologize to your so called bitcoin community for your action of actually sticking up for this crook. Admit to being stupid enough to believe that he actually worked for the electric company. Admit that you are wrong for actually endorsing this sale, thus endorsing his electricity theft. Admit to being stupid enough to believe lies told by anonymous people on the internet. Admit to being a poor judge of character. And lasty, admit to being selfish and naive and that I, lowerjerzey, was right, and that you, cr4sh0verride were wrong.

An easy .06BTC.

Forexperiments

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

lowerjerzey you're a scammer
you didn't state those terms in your "bounty".
that is the screenshot of the conversation, and, as you said, that's enough for the 0.01BTC

You don't pay? So, this is the natural reply:

BEWARE!!!
LOWERJERZEY IS A SCAMMER!!!!
HE DOESN'T PAY HIS BOUNTIES!!!!!!!

Pay or go the F off!!!

lowerjerzey

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:55:08 PM

Reread the terms. Proof is needed for the bounty to be paid. A screen shot of a conversation that you have with yourself is not proof. Try again. Simple. Video the computer monitor while clicking on the pm which shows that this is his Skype username. See, it's easy.

audiocartwall

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:33:54 PM

Belive me, how can i prove im not a fake. ive now lost out
cr4sh0verride

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:55:43 PM

I only ask that people in this thread don't lower themselves to his standard.

I posted the picture in jest. I have no interested in proving to YOU that it's real nor do I really want any of your money.
It was actually when he started talking about that when I did start to get suspicious.

I treat everyone with an innocent until proven guilty approach and in this case I made a mistake.. I also already admitted it...
After calls to keep the conversation civil it's clear you have no intention of that.. In fact I would go as so far to say you have a superiority complex that in a medium such as a chat forum about a cryptocurrency can be reinforced so easily. I won't play on it sorry whatever unresolved issues you have you need to take them out on someone else. I am also not going to discuss the legitimacy of his claims either other than if you think that there aren't industries in which your jobs can come with certain perks...

Actually in all honesty what job do you actually do? Do you even have one?
What country are you from and how old are you?

I'm not one of those people that threaten violence by asking for your address etc. I'm just honestly interested in the demographics of people like you

cr4sh0verride

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

I just posted this in the scam forums as well

I think he may have used his real name a lot of the information lines up with things you can find online

If he truly was in SK gaming and played CS then some of those team members may still be around. We might be able to get in contact with one and find a sympathetic ear

His forum name is btcminor01

Email was btcminor01@outlook.com

His Skype name was Yannik Bindo
He said he worked for a large Power company in Belgium

If you look at his previous posts on the forums he was using his Bitcoins to gamble and if you google his name these sites come up

http://www.esportsearnings.com/players/5465-luce-yannik-milembo/comparisons

and it looks like he plays Counter-Strike as well http://www.sk-gaming.com/player/523-Luce

All these confirm that there is almost definitely someone in Belgium with this name

Oh and here is a lovely picture of him!

http://blackmonstercup.com/eu/lol/bmc/spring/pl_qualifier/player/1068670/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: