Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STD] StandardCoin - BUILT-IN EXCHANGE - Permanently Rising Rate  (Read 47927 times)
Kay0r

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:24:13 PM

Seems like all transaction are invalid.

If the above post was helpful, please consider donate BTC to 1F6BBUcpJLbGoXuftGYa9YSZkCCVHYdHAP
-gagapool.pw-  Multialgo/Multicoin payout. The first of its kind.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
standardcoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

Seems like all transaction are invalid.
Because the amount that has been sent is smaller than the minimum amount
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 05:47:18 PM

As 2 idiots have been abusing the trust system and have given the DEV a negative trust before he was even able to proof himself I think it is only fair that the people that have received their STD from the IPO (like me) give the DEV a positive trust rating so he has no longer the big red warning letters. He is clearly not a scammer. He got so much shit from some of the idiots here, he could have run away with all the BTC but he did the opposite and delivered a great system and exchange for a very promising coin.

Good job DEV
hucker

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:33:40 PM

why?

Bitcoin Invest 0.0272
StandardCoin Receive
BTC needs this round:
Next AMC (in BTC)
Next GER (in Satoshi)

StandardCoin Sell 680000
Bitcoin Receive
Because your bitcoin invested this round is used to cover the future investors' STD value and miners' STD value.
You will get back that amount of BTC only if you sell right after you invested.
If you hold on to your STD, the value will increase and you will earn much more then your investment.

I'm not an expert in accounting, but that stinks.  Any other coin I can buy and sell immediately and lose only a fraction in transaction fees.  There's an ENORMOUS difference between buy and sell rate here.  Forget it, I'll use another coin.
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:46:41 PM

why?

Bitcoin Invest 0.0272
StandardCoin Receive
BTC needs this round:
Next AMC (in BTC)
Next GER (in Satoshi)

StandardCoin Sell 680000
Bitcoin Receive
Because your bitcoin invested this round is used to cover the future investors' STD value and miners' STD value.
You will get back that amount of BTC only if you sell right after you invested.
If you hold on to your STD, the value will increase and you will earn much more then your investment.

I'm not an expert in accounting, but that stinks.  Any other coin I can buy and sell immediately and lose only a fraction in transaction fees.  There's an ENORMOUS difference between buy and sell rate here.  Forget it, I'll use another coin.
You can do that on a third-party exchange with this coin too.
The built-in exchange is just to guarantee the price of the coin.
The main benefit is: when some body pumps the coin and later try to dump it hard, he can't do it because the price can never drop below the GER.
Once the coin is pumped, it can not be dumped, not like other coins.
hucker

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:50:30 PM

The main benefit is: when some body pumps the coin and later try to dump it hard, he can't do it because the price can never drop below the GER.

Ok, I'll take your word for it.  That is beyond my comprehension level.

So where else can I trade the coin?  It's not on Cryptsy or Bittrex.
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 06:59:14 PM

Ok, I'll take your word for it.  That is beyond my comprehension level.

So where else can I trade the coin?  It's not on Cryptsy or Bittrex.

Just like any other new coin, you can't request it to be traded on a third party exchange just yet.
This coin is new. Not so many know about it. Not so many understand the system. The majority of people coulnd't really understand the true value of the coin yet. So I believe the best answer for you is: Wait!
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:00:37 PM

Coins from ipo received thank you
Rainer4256

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

As 2 idiots have been abusing the trust system and have given the DEV a negative trust before he was even able to proof himself I think it is only fair that the people that have received their STD from the IPO (like me) give the DEV a positive trust rating so he has no longer the big red warning letters. He is clearly not a scammer. He got so much shit from some of the idiots here, he could have run away with all the BTC but he did the opposite and delivered a great system and exchange for a very promising coin.

Good job DEV

What about the people who didn't get their IPO coins, like me? I think they have a good reason to  be angry!

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
brooklynite

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

This coin will never work. When the "value" drops against BTC simply trading halts. There will be no buyers. How stupid of an idea is that.
hucker

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

Just like any other new coin, you can't request it to be traded on a third party exchange just yet.
This coin is new. Not so many know about it. Not so many understand the system. The majority of people coulnd't really understand the true value of the coin yet. So I believe the best answer for you is: Wait!

Bittrex is full of new coins.  EFL, WATER, ECC, BLITZ, ....
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:14:44 PM

OK I go to website, I enter my BTC address, I get the address to sent my STD to, I send my STD and wait for BTC in to hit wallet.  NOTHING
Date: 4/5/2014 09:00
To: scFqefYpubsrJcVPDpQgeVuxMJ1UV1H4UE
Debit: -6010.00 STD
Transaction fee: -0.01 STD
Net amount: -6010.01 STD
Transaction ID: 868f69a75e1aa4ebc80c4b05f5976aa0ffaddcf0bc547da6007c165cc1f24626

What kind of exchange are you running, send coins get nothing in return....

hucker

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:21:14 PM

OK I go to website, I enter my BTC address, I get the address to sent my STD to, I send my STD and wait for BTC in to hit wallet.  NOTHING
Date: 4/5/2014 09:00
To: scFqefYpubsrJcVPDpQgeVuxMJ1UV1H4UE
Debit: -6010.00 STD
Transaction fee: -0.01 STD
Net amount: -6010.01 STD
Transaction ID: 868f69a75e1aa4ebc80c4b05f5976aa0ffaddcf0bc547da6007c165cc1f24626

What kind of exchange are you running, send coins get nothing in return....

How did you manage to do that?  That's a fifth of the minimum exchange amount.
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:22:19 PM

This coin will never work. When the "value" drops against BTC simply trading halts. There will be no buyers. How stupid of an idea is that.
Yes, trading may hold if there are no buyers. But with this coin, at least you know your coin worth some value. With other coins, when there is no buyer, you simply lose all you investment.
For example, right now IPO investors and first round investors can sell back there coins and get back 1/4 of their investment at any time no matter if there is any new buyer or not. And I think there is no reason for them to do that as they can just keep their coins and wait for the GER to rise. This will help create huge buy support. But as time when by and there is no buy support left, people can just dump their coins and get out. When they dump at the GER on the built-in exchange, it will allow new investors to buy in at a lower price, this will create new support. For more details, visit our homepage at: http://standardcoin.net/
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:24:37 PM

Bittrex is full of new coins.  EFL, WATER, ECC, BLITZ, ....
Contacted them let's see if they want to add STD.
Rainer4256

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:30:28 PM

Yes, trading may hold if there are no buyers. But with this coin, at least you know your coin worth some value. With other coins, when there is no buyer, you simply lose all you investment.
For example, right now IPO investors and first round investors can sell back there coins and get back 1/4 of their investment at any time no matter if there is any new buyer or not. And I think there is no reason for them to do that as they can just keep their coins and wait for the GER to rise. This will help create huge buy support. But as time when by and there is no buy support left, people can just dump their coins and get out. When they dump at the GER on the built-in exchange, it will allow new investors to buy in at a lower price, this will create new support. For more details, visit our homepage at: http://standardcoin.net/

Just 1/4?
I thought the prize will never drop!

CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
harryd

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:33:42 PM

What about the people who didn't get their IPO coins, like me? I think they have a good reason to  be angry!

+1
standardcoin (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:35:25 PM

Just 1/4?

The buy back price will never drop, it's called "Guaranteed Exchange Rate" (GER).
But the selling price may drop if coins are dumped to the store (Easier for new investors to get in). It's call "Store Selling Price (SSP).
Please take a look at the formulas on the homepage: https://standardcoin.net/
Rainer4256

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:49:32 PM

Just 1/4?

The buy back price will never drop, it's called "Guaranteed Exchange Rate" (GER).
But the selling price may drop if coins are dumped to the store (Easier for new investors to get in). It's call "Store Selling Price (SSP).

Thank you, I read it. So if I dump my 1.5 million IPO coins (which I haven't got so far!) at GER the SSP will necessarily drop. Then I buy at the lower SSP and so on. Sounds like the perfect "perpetuum mobile".

nbphuoc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:56:00 PM

Just 1/4?

Thank you, I read it. So if I dump my 1.5 million IPO coins (which I haven't got so far!) at GER the SSP will necessarily drop. Then I buy at the lower SSP and so on. Sounds like the perfect "perpetuum mobile".
If I understand correctly. The SSP is always higher than the GER. Its best rate against GER is: SSP = 4 x GER, and this will only happen when all 400,000,000 STD are in store. So you can't make any profit doing this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: