Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers and Shit projects  (Read 1867 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:12:19 AM

Bounty hunter must be patient in all aspects as many fraud or scam projects everyday. We should have the risk to participate or dont expect to earn much in bounty campaign. As for the bounty managers, we should only stick to those managers who are trusted to handle the bounty project so that we refrain from not given the rewards.
The hunters have already aware of that but the majority of hunters have tried their chance by joining in almost all of the bounty campaign. The risk will always there but we must think wisely to make our chance to get the legit bounty will be very high. it looks very difficult to do that but just try that,
All campaign now are risky to join and what we need to do is always study the project we want to join so that our effort and time to promote project will not be wasted. Always join only in Good Campaign and this will be possible by analyzing and studying the project first

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 05:36:27 AM

I see now many new managers here and there are also old managers who are trusted and very credible, so in my opinion choosing a manager to participate in a project can be an alternative choice to follow a project, but indeed what I say is not necessarily able to guarantee the project is good and will pay well as we expect.

Like your signature, it is handled by their team manager and just created the account for the campaign. But you cant say that the project is scam because it will be always depend on the project rather than the Manager itself.

We should have the risk to participate or dont expect to earn much in bounty campaign. As for the bounty managers, we should only stick to those managers who are trusted to handle the bounty project so that we refrain from not given the rewards.
Risk is also included even though we pick a good manager. Likewise, they dont also control whatever happens on the project. That's why many bm have been blamed when a project become a scam one.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:50:35 AM

Bounty hunting is now a game of gamble. I have participated in a bounty since last year May, almost 9 months now that the project owner is yet to distribute. 5 months after the campaign nothing happened, before a sudden change to register on their website and complete KYC. Almost all the hunters did this but nothing happened 2 months after. Now, they are requesting every hunter to send an email from the email used to participate in the bounty with some details to one email address provided. While all these sorts of treatment after tireless work of hunters with resources and time? Another one spread the payment for 12 months, I mean one year. Well, hunters are at the mercy, well what do you think when you will have at the end of all campaigns that these rules can be changed at anytime, it is just a mean to lure innocents in promoting their product and treat them like slaves at the end.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:04:48 AM

Bounty hunter must be patient in all aspects as many fraud or scam projects everyday. We should have the risk to participate or dont expect to earn much in bounty campaign. As for the bounty managers, we should only stick to those managers who are trusted to handle the bounty project so that we refrain from not given the rewards.
This looks very ridiculous if you say so, because the hunters really appreciate their time in working to promote the bounty, so it is very natural that every hunter expects a reward commensurate with the project they are promoting, not even expecting anything, whether your time is worthless ?
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:15:22 AM

For me, bounty manager already do their best and they don't know anything about project future. Accept bounty program and release in the forum is their right, we only join or not. We also don't know will get pay, so we all in the same position. Think positive about what we do here and who get involve, there's many way to make money on line if you feel bounty program is not worth anymore, try it.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 03:25:26 PM

I think there is no penalty from the forum, as long as the rules of the forum are not violated and the manager will be fine when getting paid from his work. indeed in this case the most disadvantaged are investors and participants, but it is not written in the rules of the forum that the failure of the bounty will get a penalty from the forum. but I agree with your opinion to provide an oversight of the project to be launched to the public, whether it has a good future or not. so that the scam project will never appear again.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 03:31:35 PM

I think there is no penalty from the forum, as long as the rules of the forum are not violated and the manager will be fine when getting paid from his work. indeed in this case the most disadvantaged are investors and participants, but it is not written in the rules of the forum that the failure of the bounty will get a penalty from the forum. but I agree with your opinion to provide an oversight of the project to be launched to the public, whether it has a good future or not. so that the scam project will never appear again.
Such regulations will be difficult to apply. but when the forum makes regulations related to a permit from the country where the project will be done it might be able to reduce the project scam in the forum. but back again it is not a guarantee of success or failure of the project. The bounty manager is also not to blame in many cases. we can only try to choose the best bounty project to not be fooled.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:28:08 PM

Well, unless you have solid proof that BM is intentionallybrunning a SCAM bounty, with the sole purpose of eithet making money or scamming hunters, he's probably going to be scammed as well.

You have to remember:
- BM also puts effort in the campain
- BM has staff/checkers he has to pay
- his reputation, ergo future ventures, are on the line
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 04:40:54 PM

All good bounty managers must at least make sure that the projects they manage will pay or escrow first, if the bounty managers must ensure that the projects they manage are good, it is very difficult and quite impossible. Just a bountyhive platform, they do rigorous research for projects that come in for them but there are still projects that fail. And now the platform is starting to slow the projects that come in, whether there are no projects registered or they did not find a good project.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 05:54:12 PM

Yes, it is more about investing your time instead of investing your money in this situation. You put your time and effort into something that could turn out to be something bad but also you are promoting something to people that could very well also turn out to be bad as well which means just like everyone else who puts in money to that project because of you, you are losing something as well (but in hunters situation it is not money but time).

I do see it as a lose-lose for the both party but at least we know that bounty hunters are not profiting while investors they dragged in losing. If you want to be a good bounty hunter then you will pick good ones and you will promote them and when others win, they will like you for suggesting them a good bounty or a good project.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 08:39:09 PM

All good bounty managers must at least make sure that the projects they manage will pay or escrow first, if the bounty managers must ensure that the projects they manage are good, it is very difficult and quite impossible. Just a bountyhive platform, they do rigorous research for projects that come in for them but there are still projects that fail. And now the platform is starting to slow the projects that come in, whether there are no projects registered or they did not find a good project.
How can they ensure that they are good projects and not become scams in the future? Nobody knows that, so stop blaming the bounty managers. You should choose bounty according to your own experience, don't be too dependent on bounty manager
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:02:08 PM

sometimes I also don't understand why so many new projects are growing but most are scam projects. and most bounty managers can be confirmed with new accounts too. many have complained about this and it is clearly disturbing the development of crypto which many investors are no longer interested in new projects. but maybe the mechanism of a project is determined or made rules if you want to become the bounty manager of a new project, so as not to run away from responsibility.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 09:27:59 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 01:29:43 AM by KimmyF

It's no more news that many of us would have had some horrible experiences participating in some resources wasting projects. However, my opinion is that, do bounty managers just accept hook line and sinker to manage bounty campaigns for any project without taking some time to look at the prospects of such project?  

I think there should be some experienced members of this forum apart from moderators (because moderators' works might be too enormous) that should be in charge of reviewing projects before bounty managers are allowed to create bounty and/or announcement threads for such projects.  If this can be done effectively, I think the advent of these unworthy projects can be mitigated.

To wrap it up, a bounty manager once told me when I called his attention to some unrealistic plans of the project he was managing, he said he is not concerned about the success of the project, once he gets his weekly payment from the team. I want to know if there are some levels of punishment for bounty managers that manage unworthy projects apart from negative trust?
What will you for punishment to do promoting scam projects, when admin create thread by a new account. This way all fault will go over you. Only by receive payment bounty manager don't promote any bounty. Bounty manager lost their trust value for promoting scam projects. My favorite bounty manager don't take any scam project for being paid.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:12:30 PM

It's quite hard sometimes to evaluate the project and find out whether its bounty is worthy or not. Bounty managers are trying to earn here by doing their job properly. They can't predict everything.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:34:09 PM

Bounty managers who have a good reputation will not arbitrarily accept cooperation to hold a bounty. There must have been an in-depth study and analysis of the project, of course, if the project being handled as a scam would affect the reputation of the bm even though it wasn't entirely his fault.
This forum has also been running very well, many experience members and moderators care about giving neg trust to bounty managers who often commit fraud, mistakes, or the like related to handling bounty campaigns, so the task of bounty hunters is to be more selective in choosing.

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:25:12 AM

It's no more news that many of us would have had some horrible experiences participating in some resources wasting projects. However, my opinion is that, do bounty managers just accept hook line and sinker to manage bounty campaigns for any project without taking some time to look at the prospects of such project?  

I think there should be some experienced members of this forum apart from moderators (because moderators' works might be too enormous) that should be in charge of reviewing projects before bounty managers are allowed to create bounty and/or announcement threads for such projects.  If this can be done effectively, I think the advent of these unworthy projects can be mitigated.

To wrap it up, a bounty manager once told me when I called his attention to some unrealistic plans of the project he was managing, he said he is not concerned about the success of the project, once he gets his weekly payment from the team. I want to know if there are some levels of punishment for bounty managers that manage unworthy projects apart from negative trust?

And how about you what you are going to do just wait for these experienced members and moderators to drop you projects that looks promising, how about if the project that they think is good turn out to be bad, are you going to blame them, when it's your job to do your own research it's your money anyway, we are lucky they are sharing their findings when they found a scam project.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 02:40:43 AM

I don't think there are such people who are experienced enough to determine whether the project would be that good. It is still a matter of luck perhaps, deep analyzation, and also, the market situation itself. Starting with luck, there were projects before that succeed, which are not expected by the majority and only those who tried into it over 'bigger' projects have earned huge profit. Deep project analysis would also serve as a clue in order to somewhat determine a good project. You should check the popularity, team behind the bounty, and the concept. There was a time wherein gambling projects are mostly to be the huge ones.

Lastly, market situation. When the correction occured, which made the market prices of cryptos low. I have observed that it highly affected the outcome of the bounty projects. Despite of huge potentials, at that period, there were many projects who failed to reach their market cap during their campaign period. And most of the projects are just failing that time. So maybe, the market behavior plays a huge role.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 03:50:19 AM

I don't think there are such people who are experienced enough to determine whether the project would be that good. It is still a matter of luck perhaps, deep analyzation, and also, the market situation itself. Starting with luck, there were projects before that succeed, which are not expected by the majority and only those who tried into it over 'bigger' projects have earned huge profit. Deep project analysis would also serve as a clue in order to somewhat determine a good project. You should check the popularity, team behind the bounty, and the concept. There was a time wherein gambling projects are mostly to be the huge ones.

Lastly, market situation. When the correction occured, which made the market prices of cryptos low. I have observed that it highly affected the outcome of the bounty projects. Despite of huge potentials, at that period, there were many projects who failed to reach their market cap during their campaign period. And most of the projects are just failing that time. So maybe, the market behavior plays a huge role.
Luck is heavily affect to winner and big factor in result, so I think participant should be more observant to the project not only those Bounty manager because they are also victim in a worthless project. I think it's better to know well the project before to join and always check their campaign than blaming anyone like the bounty manager because we are all victim to those scam bounty, the only problem in bounty manager they are more knowledge in to this kind of campaign than tous but still sometimes they can't avoid to encounter a scam project too.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2020, 03:15:15 PM

Well my thought on this isn't to put the total blame on the bounty manager but as well as the bounty hunter. The bounty manager should do his due deligence to make sure the project isn't scam that doesn't meant the project will surely succeed ,also the bounty hunter shouldn't join any bounty they see,they need to carry out their own research,check the use case,the road map,team behind the project and it's community,before joining,also there are some bounty managers that already won the heart of hunters,as they see any bounty project with such manager,they have full confidence that the project would succeed. So managers should also be selective

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2020, 03:55:38 PM

Popular bounty managers do promote shit projects as well, even arteezy promotes few bad projects and till date they never paid hunters, bounties are now based on luck so let's keep our eye peeled

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: