Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!  (Read 7218 times)
jackg (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:46:19 PM

I was at a point where I was about to lock this thread but for some reason our government are going to start to impose fines on people who don't wear facemasks on public transport. These aren't medical grade masks they're suggesting because "those are for healthcare workers only" (even though almost every employer is using them now). The handmade face coverings are only going to do well based on what they'remade of, things like T-Shirts can offer partial protection against large particles, but things like socks/jumpers are probably going to do nothing. It's also worth noting these just stopp the bigger particles getting through and will do nothing for the smaller particles that travel a further distance  Roll Eyes.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:28:04 AM

~

However, if you research it, you will find loads of doctors that say masks useless or dangerous.

Cool

I wonder,  if they say so  why they wear them themselves? In my guess they are forced to such statements because they fear the masks (I'm speaking  about medical-grade rather of homemade masks) will  be sold out and the hospitals stock   may not be enough  to secure themselves.

Doctors wear masks to help their patients. They selflessly (or for money) place themselves in harm's way so that they don't infect patients by what they might be carrying themselves.

Cool

That "stands on its ear". How the masks  can help doctors'  patients? I always thought  infusions, medications,  pulmonary ventilation and stuff like that is  potential to help rather than mask on the doctor's face.

It's absolutely a good thing to think. But in this case, there are so many doctors around, that it should be easy to find a few who will contradict each other.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 10:39:54 PM

They won't protect you and you're just adding more waste to the land and water... They also don't cover your eyes which is probably how most infection gets in.

According to healthline and many other sources, COVID-19/the novel coronavirus has a diameter of ~120nm while face masks only have a filter up to 300nm. I've been looking through information on facemasks have two main purposes:
1. Industrial: This is where someone is commonly working with small particles that need to be blocked going into their respiratory tract, such as wood workers and the like. Thre is also a use case for these in China for their pollution levels since carbon particulates above 100 micrometers in size are known for increasing the risk of asthma and 300 micrometers are known for producing carcinogens pretty quickly (I hope i got that the right way round).
2. Medical: Contrary to what a lot of people would thiink, the N95 model (I'm told is the most popular in medicine) actually just stops the surgeon/practitioner from projecting salivery deposits onto a patient and aren't actually for reducing the amount of infection spread between the two - probably the reason most doctors actually don't wear these. Quarrentine outfits probably give the doctor a certain amount of time in with a patient before they're changed, or have additional tuping to allow for them to receive air from outside the quarrentine unit (either that or they have more advanced filters, there's probably some fancy electrostatics devices for this sort of thing).

Anyway, your face masks just mean you're improving everyone else's air quality and may mean your immune system starts to become complacent (well if my nose is already covered, I clearly don't have to do anything)...

And the eyes link back with the same tubes as your nose and mouth, hence why when you have strong eye drops, you can taste them in the back of your mouth or when you throw up you feel your eyes burning a little.

IF you're under 35, it's highly unlikely it'll kill you.
If you're over 35 but are still pretty healthy, you shouldn't face much issue with it either. I've known 60&70 year olds to have caught pneumonia and barely noticed it (just got a temperature and shivers). If you worry about it too much or you're not healthy, that's when problems can start to arise and probably the hope with a lot of mainstream media that you will catch something and give a payout to big pharma (I'm looking at you USA)..
In Africa let me say in Nigeria here it is compulsory, in our day to day activities. Don't have it or don't put it on at few police checkpoints you will be arrested and detained.face Mask In my own point is meant for those who are sick or who has some kind of symptoms of covid19.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
HereNow

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:51:33 AM
Merited by xenon131 (1)

They won't protect you and you're just adding more waste to the land and water... They also don't cover your eyes which is probably how most infection gets in.

According to healthline and many other sources, COVID-19/the novel coronavirus has a diameter of ~120nm while face masks only have a filter up to 300nm. I've been looking through information on facemasks have two main purposes:
1. Industrial: This is where someone is commonly working with small particles that need to be blocked going into their respiratory tract, such as wood workers and the like. Thre is also a use case for these in China for their pollution levels since carbon particulates above 100 micrometers in size are known for increasing the risk of asthma and 300 micrometers are known for producing carcinogens pretty quickly (I hope i got that the right way round).
2. Medical: Contrary to what a lot of people would thiink, the N95 model (I'm told is the most popular in medicine) actually just stops the surgeon/practitioner from projecting salivery deposits onto a patient and aren't actually for reducing the amount of infection spread between the two - probably the reason most doctors actually don't wear these. Quarrentine outfits probably give the doctor a certain amount of time in with a patient before they're changed, or have additional tuping to allow for them to receive air from outside the quarrentine unit (either that or they have more advanced filters, there's probably some fancy electrostatics devices for this sort of thing).

Anyway, your face masks just mean you're improving everyone else's air quality and may mean your immune system starts to become complacent (well if my nose is already covered, I clearly don't have to do anything)...

And the eyes link back with the same tubes as your nose and mouth, hence why when you have strong eye drops, you can taste them in the back of your mouth or when you throw up you feel your eyes burning a little.

If you're over 35 but are still pretty healthy, you shouldn't face much issue with it either. I've known 60&70 year olds to have caught pneumonia and barely noticed it (just got a temperature and shivers). If you worry about it too much or you're not healthy, that's when problems can start to arise and probably the hope with a lot of mainstream media that you will catch something and give a payout to big pharma (I'm looking at you USA)..

That's the point of the facemasks, to protect others. That's been known since the beginning. You wear a facemask to protect others from yourself, and in turn others wear facemasks to protect you and others themselves. Then you have a holes who are inconsiderate.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:05:08 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2020, 06:47:45 PM by BADecker

We gotta keep focusing on facemasks, to give "them" time to take over the world while we are watching the facemasks.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 02:39:59 AM

That's the point of the facemasks, to protect others. That's been known since the beginning. You wear a facemask to protect others from yourself, and in turn others wear facemasks to protect you and others themselves. Then you have a holes who are inconsiderate.
Someone failed to prodect you. Now go and get the COVID shot, your in desperate need.

mysterious1998

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 09:07:01 AM

and In my country government is just spending millions just to promote compulsory wearing of mask during pandemic. By the way can you provide me the sources which justify your post factually ?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 11:13:37 AM

and In my country government is just spending millions just to promote compulsory wearing of mask during pandemic. By the way can you provide me the sources which justify your post factually ?

You probably aren't talking to me, but, who are you going to believe? The mainstream media? Doctors and hospitals that are making millions off diagnosing people to have Covid?

The truth? Del Bigtree shows why the professionals he interviews are telling the truth. But you have to think a little. He also shows why the liars' lies are lies. But you have to think a little.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos

Also, Tony Robbins - https://www.youtube.com/user/TonyRobbinsLive/videos.

Also, Dr. Kaufman - https://www.bitchute.com/video/WI5iqFSgStE9/

But you have to think a little.

Cool

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 01:47:53 PM

~

Right, viral airborne particles flouting around are capable to infect a huge number of people. If everyone has seen the results of the experiment carried out by Rich Davis, the  the question  of whether there is a need to buy a mask  would have been cleared by itself.

How can buying and using facemasks won't help you from the coronavirus because every doctor, scientist, nurses, and other people always recommend wearing your facemasks and proper hygiene to protect yourself from the virus. The picture itself is the best proof that wearing facemasks could help you stay away from any illness and diseases.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 02:18:17 PM

How can buying and using facemasks won't help you from the coronavirus because every doctor, scientist, nurses, and other people always recommend wearing your facemasks and proper hygiene to protect yourself from the virus. The picture itself is the best proof that wearing facemasks could help you stay away from any illness and diseases.
You are wearing just a facemask while doctors and scientists wear complete PPE kits that is the difference. And many countries even don't have enough N 95 masks due to its huge demand so it is like one of the business strategies created by biggest companies.Also mentione about sanitizers, they can say 99% of bacteria will die if you use sanitizers but covid 19 isn't a bacteria right. Roll Eyes

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 04:53:05 PM

You are wearing just a facemask while doctors and scientists wear complete PPE kits that is the difference. And many countries even don't have enough N 95 masks due to its huge demand so it is like one of the business strategies created by biggest companies.Also mentione about sanitizers, they can say 99% of bacteria will die if you use sanitizers but covid 19 isn't a bacteria right. :Smiley

Covid-19 is a poison which is developed to kill the Mankind and poisons do not have vaccine. Wearing facemask is a trend but it has not helped reduce the covid-19 cases, did it ? Facemask making companies including N95 ones are making a lot of money in this pandemic. If you buy those expensive masks, you can basically helping their business grow.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 06:34:52 AM

~

Right, viral airborne particles flouting around are capable to infect a huge number of people. If everyone has seen the results of the experiment carried out by Rich Davis, the  the question  of whether there is a need to buy a mask  would have been cleared by itself.

I think the context of my post is not hard to comprehend for people with common intelligence. If you carefully read it   you would noticed both inside text and picture  promote wearing mask. It helps you and your surroundings. Take care of yourself, Kong Hey Pakboy

Wearing a mask is not only dumb. It's stupid. Here's why.

1. Even though a mask might work momentarily, it will fail because nobody will ever wear it properly forever. You'd have to do this to make it effective:
Check https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=kid+living+in+a+bubble&iax=images&ia=images.

2. Any vaccine that comes out will not be tested properly. It will take well over a year to test it for safety. Are you going to keep wearing a mask like the bubble kid, that long?

3. The mask idea is new, unproven science the way it is being done. But it is being proven to not work. Why isn't it working? Because it cuts down on herd immunity. You want to get immune to the virus, don't you? That means you need to get a touch of it, so your immune system learns what to fight, and figures out a way to fight it.

4. Watch the bunch of videos where Del Bigtree talks to various professionals about masks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos. Go to the site, and search on "mask." There are many short videos that show the silliness, and even the danger, of wearing masks.

5. Unless you get properly tested negative, you probably already have it... Covid-19.

Cool

5Ksana_HandMade

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

Bitcoin Artist

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 10:01:55 AM

Hello! I do not buy masks, I make them and give them to children and doctors for free.

I’m Aksana, also known as 5Ksana – 🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
I must mention that one of my favorite ways to express my artistry is through the intricate art of embroidery.
rehash

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 12:45:10 PM
Merited by nutildah (1)

OP just do some research and see that countries that used masks aggressively have much lower rate of infection.
They are not bullet proof but they do help a lot if most of population wears them.
About the waste you just have to be responsible.
gmjutt6

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:20:57 PM

Disgusting. How can you say that? For a while I assume that you are right so now think that if mask is on your mouth then it will protect you from corona to get in from nose and mouth. So this will protect you 70 percent. And if you are saying that it will get in from eyes than I don't think so because when any micro thing get in the eyes then eyes kick out them by tears.
CreativeFx

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:21:58 PM

Saying not to wear facemask at all? I would disagree on that. We might say its totally ineffective but how about seeing it as a means of cutting down the spread of the virus. The Covid19 spread is more strengthened when individuals dont take responsibilities to what's necessary.

Pls wear a mask today. You are helping to be part of the fight against the spread. Stay Safe
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:28:59 PM

Saying not to wear facemask at all? I would disagree on that. We might say its totally ineffective but how about seeing it as a means of cutting down the spread of the virus. The Covid19 spread is more strengthened when individuals dont take responsibilities to what's necessary.

Pls wear a mask today. You are helping to be part of the fight against the spread. Stay Safe
Go put 5 on  make sure they are extra good quality.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 06:44:14 PM

Grin

EDIT:

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 11:54:49 AM

it will fail because nobody will ever wear it properly forever.

I don't think people (in mass) are so stupid to not know how to wear a mask. Even monkey can be trained to do it properly.

2. Any vaccine that comes out will not be tested properly. It will take well over a year to test it for safety.

Correct

Are you going to keep wearing a mask like the bubble kid, that long?

If you want to live, you'll wear it longer. Sure you are free to depart as early as you want.

3. The mask idea is new, unproven science the way it is being done. But it is being proven to not work.
Cool

Wrong. you are either stubborn to facts or intentionally misleading ppl.  

so your immune system learns what to fight, and figures out a way to fight it.

no bodies no immune systems.

Watch the bunch of videos where Del Bigtree talks to various professionals about masks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos. Go to the site, and search on "mask." There are many short videos that show the silliness, and even the danger, of wearing masks.

Don't follow idiots.

Remember to do your research.     Cheesy

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:51:46 PM

100% true, the face masks are not to protect yourself - you might already have corona and don't even know it - it's only to limit spreading it to other people. Even though masks are no complete protection - they definitely help. So not wearing masks is actually a risk for other people more than yourself and should be fined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: