Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!  (Read 7218 times)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:39:59 PM

Facial masks only make me confused because many people reprimand me on the street or anywhere and I don't recognize them because they wear face masks.
and face masks only prevent the virus from being inhaled by the nose or mouth which is not necessarily accurate to ward off the virus, and in my opinion all diseases and viruses will depend on the body's immunity especially sports and healthy living that will be spared from disease or viruses.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 05:51:59 PM

Maybe, just maybe it's that you don't spread "the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath"  Roll Eyes But yeah, I see that's hard to understand when your whole world is focused just on you and you don't care about the people around you.

I think I care more about the population than the monkey face mask wearers. I care that cancer and heart disease patients can't get treatment because the MFMs are prolonging their recovery process. I can about all of the people who are dying because of the stupid lockdown, and the destruction of their employment. I care about the money that is being sent to the evil merchants of death, and isn't being spent on the national infrastructure. I care about the kids who aren't getting a proper education. I care that people are being  forced to buy ultra-processed foods to further reduce their immunity strength.

Do you want me to go on?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:34:08 PM

Maybe, just maybe it's that you don't spread "the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath"  Roll Eyes But yeah, I see that's hard to understand when your whole world is focused just on you and you don't care about the people around you.

I think I care more about the population than the monkey face mask wearers. I care that cancer and heart disease patients can't get treatment because the MFMs are prolonging their recovery process. I can about all of the people who are dying because of the stupid lockdown, and the destruction of their employment. I care about the money that is being sent to the evil merchants of death, and isn't being spent on the national infrastructure. I care about the kids who aren't getting a proper education. I care that people are being  forced to buy ultra-processed foods to further reduce their immunity strength.

Do you want me to go on?

So you want the hospitals to overflow with new Covid cases? Who's gonna have capacity for cancer patients and other patients who need live saving surgeries? How does wearing a mask destroy any job? Quite the opposite ... it safes jobs because people could start to work earlier when they are cautious. How does wearing a mask have anything to do with how public money is/isn't spend on infrastructure? And again, how does wearing a mask stops kids from getting proper education? Masks could help to open up the schools earlier! And how does wearing a mask effect what kind of junk food people are eating?!

Do you want me to go on?

Your arguments make no sense. I think you are mixing up the lockdown with wearing a mask. If people would wear a mask, wouldn't gather in large groups and would try to keep their distance, the whole thing wouldn't spread that fast. We all agree that we have to prevent another / a longer lookdown because that a) would be economically a disaster b) the social isolation can be horrible for people c) will make a lot of more people lose their jobs. But why can't you see that wearing a mask can help here?
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 06:43:01 PM

I want it to spread fast so that we can all  get immunity

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:06:54 PM

Do you want me to go on?

So you want the hospitals to overflow with new Covid cases? Who's gonna have capacity for cancer patients and other patients who need live saving surgeries? How does wearing a mask destroy any job? Quite the opposite ... it safes jobs because people could start to work earlier when they are cautious. How does wearing a mask have anything to do with how public money is/isn't spend on infrastructure? And again, how does wearing a mask stops kids from getting proper education? Masks could help to open up the schools earlier! And how does wearing a mask effect what kind of junk food people are eating?!

Do you want me to go on?

Your arguments make no sense. I think you are mixing up the lockdown with wearing a mask. If people would wear a mask, wouldn't gather in large groups and would try to keep their distance, the whole thing wouldn't spread that fast. We all agree that we have to prevent another / a longer lookdown because that a) would be economically a disaster b) the social isolation can be horrible for people c) will make a lot of more people lose their jobs. But why can't you see that wearing a mask can help here?

Go on here, and do some real searching on the scientific studies about masks. Science shows that:
1. Masks do little virus good, even when professionals wear and use them properly;
2. When average people wear them, viruses go right through;
3. Masks are dangerous for the wearers from the spread of bacteria inside the masks, and from CO2;
4. Masks cause a breakdown of family togetherness, that should spread among people;
5. If masks happen to slow the pandemic a little, all they are doing is causing longer economic shutdowns so that the economy fails in a greater way than it has already.

Science is against the use of masks.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:14:50 PM

Go on here, and do some real searching on the scientific studies about masks. Science shows that:
1. Masks do little virus good, even when professionals wear and use them properly;
3. Masks are dangerous for the wearers from the spread of bacteria inside the masks, and from CO2;
4. Masks cause a breakdown of family togetherness, that should spread among people;
5. If masks happen to slow the pandemic a little, all they are doing is causing longer economic shutdowns so that the economy fails in a greater way than it has already.

Cool

Post me scientific studies that prove your points. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 07:18:28 PM

Google is your friend just search for them

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 07:23:12 PM

Google is your friend just search for them

Good argumentation you got there. Can't prove your point yourself so I should do it for you?!

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 07:55:23 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2020, 08:16:42 PM by Jet Cash

I'm just tired of repeating sources

Observation and rational thought are more use than lying propaganda

I go to a lot of public places and meet a lot of people. I've yet to hear of anybody who has bad confirmation of infection, Other than in the media.

I must be a super spreader of immunity.

If god wanted us to wear masks he wouldn't have invented mucus

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:17:37 PM

I'm just tired of repeating sources

Observation and rational thought are more use than lying propaganda

I go to a lot of public places and meet a lot of people. I've yet to hear of anybody who has bad confirmation of infection, Other than in the media.

I must be a super spreader of immunity

Totally expected that you couidn't post me any reliable scources (I mean something like this, this or this). But yeah, it's all lying propaganda, I guess. Impossible to have a normal discussion with you fanatics.

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 08:42:26 PM

You haven't explained why you believe that reinfecting yourself with expelled virus is good for your health

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:59:02 PM

You haven't explained why you believe that reinfecting yourself with expelled virus is good for your health

How can you "reinfect" yourself? If you have the virus and you exhale it, it doesn't matter when you inhale it again?! Or do you think you get better when all the viruses can safely leave you body (through your mouth e.g.)

And you are yourself talking about a kind of immunity (which sadly might be only temporary but that's a different topic), so what do you think is "reinfecting" :
I want it to spread fast so that we can all  get immunity
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 12:06:52 AM

Cool

Post me scientific studies that prove your points. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.

You are so playful. How many babies are born with masks? How many women have them? If you want to call a man's beard a face mask, maybe men grow them once they are adults.

So, since it's not natural to have a mask, show me the scientific studies that say that masks are a benefit. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:37:23 AM

You are so playful. How many babies are born with masks? How many women have them? If you want to call a man's beard a face mask, maybe men grow them once they are adults.

Discussing with you is like talking to a 5 year old. You are not able to put together a single good argument. How many babies are born with t-Shirts and trousers? How many are born with a helmet? And yet smart adults don't run around naked but wear clothes and put on safety gear when necessary.

So, since it's not natural to have a mask, show me the scientific studies that say that masks are a benefit. No Youtube videos, scientific papers.
Cool

If you've read what I've written... I already have:

Totally expected that you couidn't post me any reliable scources (I mean something like this, this or this). But yeah, it's all lying propaganda, I guess. Impossible to have a normal discussion with you fanatics.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:30:29 PM

Discussing with you is like talking to a 5 year old. You are not able to put together a single good argument. How many babies are born with t-Shirts and trousers? How many are born with a helmet? And yet smart adults don't run around naked but wear clothes and put on safety gear when necessary.
Lol. I just happen to be one of those 5-y-o prodigies. Too bad you are not able to recognize a good argument. You don't want Youtube or other videos, yet it is the videos where the interviews are done with the professionals who show that masks are dangerous rather than helpful.

Cool

If you've read what I've written... I already have:

I went and looked at your links, briefly. They are nice reports. And this kind of thing is what I am looking for.

You have found these. Can you find the clear reports of the actual methods used to determine that there even is a Covid virus? You know, as franky1 says, the actual process for finding and proving a virus, using Koch's Postulates upgraded by Rivers and Bell?

Perhaps the mask reports are based on true findings that there really is a virus. If you have the true virus findings, not only I and others would be interested, but Dr. Andrew Kaufman would be interested - https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/.

Cool

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 03:08:32 PM

I have real problems understanding why people think that re-breathing the disease and toxins that your body expels through your breath is some sort of health benefit.

I have the same opinion. Especially wearing masks in the fresh air is such a non-sense. And... have you noticed how the directions changed over a month? First they said that masks helped only in the way that a person touched his/her face less and gave no protection against the virus. Now they say the fabric can stop virus...

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 04:19:42 PM

Mask is more about not letting other catch your virus than not to contact virus yourself.
There are many asymptomatic or less severe cases that goes unnoticed but they can infect others.
The relative success in containing the virus in East and South East Asia is mostly credited to the strict implementation of mask on public.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 05:49:20 PM

Mask is more about not letting other catch your virus than not to contact virus yourself.
There are many asymptomatic or less severe cases that goes unnoticed but they can infect others.
The relative success in containing the virus in East and South East Asia is mostly credited to the strict implementation of mask on public.

Here's the best one. Grin

But you can check out many others here https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=covid+face+masks&iax=images&ia=images.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 10:59:06 AM

Watch the video at the site (or below) to see what the basics are all about (1 minute 5 seconds).

When this kind of thinking is applied to governors and other leaders, the whole pandemic will collapse. Why? Because there is so much mix-up that nobody knows if Covid is actually doing much of anything at all. We can't even tell if the deaths are virus deaths, doctors/hospital mistakes, or simply a juggling of death numbers to make it look like there is a pandemic to the public.

On top of that, there are grave flaws in the ways that the Covid virus has actually been determined to exist. When we get some expert witnesses on the stand, we will find out that proper processes haven't been followed to determine that there is a Covid virus.

This is Why The Mask Mandate Was Repealed in Orange County, California

I was initially going to post some thoughts today on how to deal with raving lunatic mask Nazis but that will have to wait.

I just became aware of this superb effort by Peggy Hall, who went before Orange County, California Board of Supervisors in an attempt to get the mask mandate repealed in that county.

Below is what she said before the Board (One minute and 5 seconds)

The mandatory masks order in Orange County was repealed the following day.

Be sure to visit her site. The work she is doing is very important right now.

The healthy American - Peggy Hall - Sup Meeting

https://player.vimeo.com/video/439602551

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 12:59:48 PM

I just became aware of this superb effort by Peggy Hall, who went before Orange County, California Board of Supervisors in an attempt to get the mask mandate repealed in that county.

The healthy American - Peggy Hall - Sup Meeting

https://player.vimeo.com/video/439602551

Wow.  That's what I call 'clear and cold'.  I like it!

The lady is dead wrong about who these a-holes on the board of supervisors 'work for' in practice, and very possibly in fact as well although the mechanics behind that legal theory would be shrouded in state secrecy and such-like.  If future adjudicators subscribe to a legal theory based on what is the public consensus of this time, however, these people are in for a whole heap of trouble, and due to people like this lady they have been warned.  If they are not pretty confident that 'their side' is going to come out on top their best bets would be to bow out to 'start spending more time with the family' ASAP.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: