Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!  (Read 7218 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:07:07 PM

I just became aware of this superb effort by Peggy Hall, who went before Orange County, California Board of Supervisors in an attempt to get the mask mandate repealed in that county.

The healthy American - Peggy Hall - Sup Meeting

https://player.vimeo.com/video/439602551

Wow.  That's what I call 'clear and cold'.  I like it!

The lady is dead wrong about who these a-holes on the board of supervisors 'work for' in practice, and very possibly in fact as well although the mechanics behind that legal theory would be shrouded in state secrecy and such-like.  If future adjudicators subscribe to a legal theory based on what is the public consensus of this time, however, these people are in for a whole heap of trouble, and due to people like this lady they have been warned.  If they are not pretty confident that 'their side' is going to come out on top their best bets would be to bow out to 'start spending more time with the family' ASAP.

There is what I believe to be a standing Circuit Court of Alaska ruling that says that if government officials do not change their ways when called to account legally... execution. One of these days I will look it up. I know where to find it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2020, 04:10:06 PM

There is also a ruling in one state that no official can attend a state function dressed as a penis.. Somebody must have known something about state officials. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:29:49 PM

Mask is more about not letting other catch your virus than not to contact virus yourself.
There are many asymptomatic or less severe cases that goes unnoticed but they can infect others.
The relative success in containing the virus in East and South East Asia is mostly credited to the strict implementation of mask on public.

If mask block one way, mask block other way, as well. So all okay if no wear mask. Mask wearers safe. Wear no mask, no care. Maybe die. Who care?

Same with vaccine. You get vaccine, you protected. Why care what I do?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 04:59:09 AM

Mask is more about not letting other catch your virus than not to contact virus yourself.
There are many asymptomatic or less severe cases that goes unnoticed but they can infect others.
The relative success in containing the virus in East and South East Asia is mostly credited to the strict implementation of mask on public.

Mask is for you own security. Remember those who drive motor bikes have to wear the Halmet and those who drive the cars have to wear the seat belt, similarly those who move out of home have to wear a mask. This is how simple is it and we need to accept it as a new safety measure.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 01:56:58 PM

Mask is for you own security. Remember those who drive motor bikes have to wear the Halmet and those who drive the cars have to wear the seat belt, similarly those who move out of home have to wear a mask. This is how simple is it and we need to accept it as a new safety measure.

But it is so difficult washing the bugs out of masks.     Grin

Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 10:49:30 PM

Edit: I bought a mask, I'm fairly neutral on the topic now but it became law and I'm not of an age where coronavirus should have little affect so it makes sense for others' protection.

if you're going to wear a mask, make sure it has a ridge on it and that you can breathe in and out normally without the mask moving. IF YOU BREATHE IN OR OUT HARD IT SHOULD MOVE SLIGHTLY BUT SHOULD MOULD BACK AND NOT ENTER YOUR MOUTH - IF IT ENTERS YOUR MOUTH AND GETS WET THEN IT'S POINTLESS. I used mjnd continuously for 5 hours and it seemed to have little effect on me.

They won't protect you and you're just adding more waste to the land and water... They also don't cover your eyes which is probably how most infection gets in.

According to healthline and many other sources, COVID-19/the novel coronavirus has a diameter of ~120nm while face masks only have a filter up to 300nm. I've been looking through information on facemasks have two main purposes:
1. Industrial: This is where someone is commonly working with small particles that need to be blocked going into their respiratory tract, such as wood workers and the like. Thre is also a use case for these in China for their pollution levels since carbon particulates above 100 micrometers in size are known for increasing the risk of asthma and 300 micrometers are known for producing carcinogens pretty quickly (I hope i got that the right way round).
2. Medical: Contrary to what a lot of people would thiink, the N95 model (I'm told is the most popular in medicine) actually just stops the surgeon/practitioner from projecting salivery deposits onto a patient and aren't actually for reducing the amount of infection spread between the two - probably the reason most doctors actually don't wear these. Quarrentine outfits probably give the doctor a certain amount of time in with a patient before they're changed, or have additional tuping to allow for them to receive air from outside the quarrentine unit (either that or they have more advanced filters, there's probably some fancy electrostatics devices for this sort of thing).

Anyway, your face masks just mean you're improving everyone else's air quality and may mean your immune system starts to become complacent (well if my nose is already covered, I clearly don't have to do anything)...

And the eyes link back with the same tubes as your nose and mouth, hence why when you have strong eye drops, you can taste them in the back of your mouth or when you throw up you feel your eyes burning a little.

IF you're under 35, it's highly unlikely it'll kill you.
If you're over 35 but are still pretty healthy, you shouldn't face much issue with it either. I've known 60&70 year olds to have caught pneumonia and barely noticed it (just got a temperature and shivers). If you worry about it too much or you're not healthy, that's when problems can start to arise and probably the hope with a lot of mainstream media that you will catch something and give a payout to big pharma (I'm looking at you USA)..

When it comes to most part in Africa the government enforce this on masses. Some laws that are been enforced are really not working now shouting down markets saying no gathering but he'll no, on the road side you see market women's hanging around I mean all this is really turning most poor masses more poor.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 01:41:16 AM

When it comes to most part in Africa the government enforce this on masses. Some laws that are been enforced are really not working now shouting down markets saying no gathering but he'll no, on the road side you see market women's hanging around I mean all this is really turning most poor masses more poor.

As long as you are mentioning Africa, remember that the six nations in Africa listed here https://altcensored.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI (near the middle of the video) didn't wear masks, but had less than one death per million because of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) in use throughout their nations.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 09:41:13 AM

Some dental health professionals are suggesting the rise of a new phenomenon they call 'mask mouth' (as a play on 'meth mouth') which the attribute to people being forced to wear masks all day.

The suggestion is that the humid oxygen poor environment contributed to the conditions which will allow unusual kinds of bacteria and fungi to flourish.  The result for the victim is increased rates of tooth decay, gum disease, infectious sores on the lips and mouth, and nasty breath.  Some believe that it is contributing to fungal infections within the lungs as well.

Of course the 'government officials' and mainstream media are saying they have 'no proof' that this is a problem, but there is no way they would possibly say otherwise.

It doesn't seem that 'mask mouth' is as bad as 'meth mouth' yet, but it's pretty early in the game.  Canada, Australia, etc, are claiming that people will need to wear masks for two or three years, and maybe forever as part of the 'new normal'.  How long before all of the idiots who buy this crap end up looking like this:

---

Since I don't want to get shop owners in trouble when I go out I do take a mask along with me, but also am empty paper coffee cup to pretend like I'm drinking it as my excuse for no wearing the fuckin' thing.

---

In other mask news, last week I got a hunch that the people in Israel probably know this thing is a hoax so I looked around for some footage.  One extended clip was from a Filipina who happened to be over there.  Sure enough, I watched 5 minutes before I saw a single person actually wearing one over their face (though nearly everyone had one around their necks.)  The few people I did see wearing masks properly looked a lot like tourists.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 10:31:31 AM

I saw the ultimate yesterday in the supermarket car park. A guy was wearing a face mask with a hole poked in it, and he was smoking a cigarette through it. I wonder if it caught fire when it got near the end. Smiley

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2032

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:32:12 PM

~snip~

The guy probably doesn't wait for the cigarette to burn to the point where the mask would light up.

In general, I began to think more and more that soon this forced imposition of wearing masks will bore people and they will just give up on these measures. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:01:34 PM

~snip~

The guy probably doesn't wait for the cigarette to burn to the point where the mask would light up.

In general, I began to think more and more that soon this forced imposition of wearing masks will bore people and they will just give up on these measures. 

They don't even question me anymore when I walk into the store without a mask on. But I see a lot more people like me, some who take their masks of once they get in.

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/okiFK5CwQrZS/

Cool

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 04:06:10 PM

In the cafe today, somebody has stuffed a face mask under a table leg to stop it wobbling. That is the first time I have seen a face mask as useful. Smiley

Oh that isn't true. I saw a guy cleaning bird droppings off his windscreen with a used face mask.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 04:08:53 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (2)

I saw a guy cleaning bird droppings off his windscreen with a used face mask.

He probably was protecting himself against the bird flu at the same time. Grin

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 01:34:35 AM

In the cafe today, somebody has stuffed a face mask under a table leg to stop it wobbling. That is the first time I have seen a face mask as useful. Smiley

Oh that isn't true. I saw a guy cleaning bird droppings off his windscreen with a used face mask.
In the beginning people were in panic about the coronavirus, now people are used to it. This is the reason why people use the face mask to clean the windscreen or wobble of the table. By the time there is a person who has invested $1.5million in a facemask.

Note that Covid is nothing, and we are finding this out. The masks are designed for something else. It's probably training for the time when we will have to wear particle masks to keep from breathing in radioactive fallout particles after China nukes us.

Cool

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:50:01 AM

I don't understand that there are still many who don't believe in the covid-19 pandemic, even though many people have been infected and died and that's a fact that cannot be hidden. understand that the covid-19 pandemic may not be that fatal compared to other diseases but we have to admit that this pandemic exists and needs to be stopped.

in my country many medical personnel have died because of this pandemic. Meanwhile, medical personnel who use equipment are good enough not to get infected, what about us ordinary people, if we don't follow the prescribed health protocols.

The use of masks does not ensure that we will not be infected but is a precautionary measure, we are given to think and must be used because one of the good things about the Covid-19 pandemic is that we are diligent in washing our hands, not holding our faces before making sure our hands are clean, and of course using masks .

whether masks will be able to resolve transmission, does not guarantee, but we are trying to reduce the impact that will occur, because in the position of residents close to each other the possibility of sneezing and coughing can spread, if we use masks at least there is protection we can do.

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 11:08:34 AM

I don't understand that there are still many who don't believe in the covid-19 pandemic, even though many people have been infected and died

Nobody can deny that Covid is a highly infectious virus, but it is a fairly minor health risk, and so far no healthy person has died from it. In fact the Corona virus has been around in some form since the 1930s, and we have lived and thrived despite this, It seems that the 2002/3 SARS virus has given over half of the UK population  immunity from its effects, and this is why we have so few deaths from it despite an exponential increase in infections. Instead of titting around with rubbish restrictions that reduce the build up of immunity, they should be working to create a healthier population by reducing the use of refined sugars and seed oils ( for example ). Banning smoking and damaging pharmaceuticals would be a great help as well.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:17:39 PM

One of the most dangerous concerns about the general public, or kids sitting at desks in school, wearing facemasks is, the way we are socially designed within ourselves is being disrupted.

We are social creatures at heart. How can we tell? Just look at all the Facebook users who are there just to socialize with a larger group than they can physically.

The facemask destroys one of the greatest aspects of socializing... the look on our face that we share with those around us.

If you happen to be a shy person, who would rather hide than show your face to anybody, you are one of those who needs socializing the most. You need to know that people love you, and that the looks on their faces are part of the way that you can see the love.

Now that we have had our break from looking at each others' ugly pusses, as well as the smiles, and since the Coronavirus is not all that contageous - have you seen dozens of people falling dead all around you? - let's get back to socializing. Get rid of the masks.

If you don't get rid of the masks, you will become a demoralized human being, just like all those kids who lose friends on Facebook. Get out there and live. And sue your idiot government people if they continue to take your freedom away.

Cool

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:38:58 AM

I don't understand that there are still many who don't believe in the covid-19 pandemic, even though many people have been infected and died

Nobody can deny that Covid is a highly infectious virus, but it is a fairly minor health risk, and so far no healthy person has died from it. In fact the Corona virus has been around in some form since the 1930s, and we have lived and thrived despite this, It seems that the 2002/3 SARS virus has given over half of the UK population  immunity from its effects, and this is why we have so few deaths from it despite an exponential increase in infections. Instead of titting around with rubbish restrictions that reduce the build up of immunity, they should be working to create a healthier population by reducing the use of refined sugars and seed oils ( for example ). Banning smoking and damaging pharmaceuticals would be a great help as well.

but I just want to provide factual information about what happened in my country, and I don't really know what is happening in other countries. there is a pulmonologist who is very young and has no history of any disease, when he contracted coivd-19 he was not helped and died.
can it be said that covid-19 is not dangerous for the healthy? I don't see a correlation with this if the incident happened to a doctor who was fairly young and in very good health.

This is real and cannot be denied and there are many incidents in my country where medical personnel have fallen, even though they are healthy and young. so conclusions cannot be drawn equally for all the criteria that occur.

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 08:46:54 AM

This is real and cannot be denied and there are many incidents in my country where medical personnel have fallen, even though they are healthy and young. so conclusions cannot be drawn equally for all the criteria that occur.

Unfortunately there are so many trolls on the Internet who just like to spread chaos. At this stage with so many infected and dead people from covid 19, I think anyone is aware that it's real. All the people spreading wrong information 9r saying corona virus is a lie know better in their heart, they just prefer to see the world burn. And the Internet is just enabling them to keep spreading their crazy ideas.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:18:13 AM

but I just want to provide factual information about what happened in my country, and I don't really know what is happening in other countries. there is a pulmonologist who is very young and has no history of any disease, when he contracted coivd-19 he was not helped and died.

I'm sure that is what your read in the news and all, but there is no way to know that it is true.  It is clear that entities who have a lot of control of the mainstream corporate owned media such as the WEF wish to create panic, and the media has been caught a number of times faking stuff to try to make the problems seem worse than they are.

Between the obvious desire for fraud and myriad examples of it, the story make no sense.  Why would a pulmonologist be 'no helped'?  Smell like one more in a long list of hoax stories, and a lot of times doctors, or people who claim to be doctors, are involved in perpetrating the hoax.  The medical/industrial system is as a whole losing money in this thing, but some segments such as the 'covid-19' so-called 'front-liners' are demanding and getting a lot of extra resources.  They have reasons to perpetuate the hoax.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: