Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus!  (Read 7218 times)
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 09:46:07 AM

Scientifically verified reduction of blood oxygen level from wearing mask
5 National Library of Medicine studies from 2004-2020

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32590322/

Conclusion: Wearing an N95 mask for 4 hours during HD significantly reduced PaO2 and increased respiratory adverse effects in ESRD patients.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15340662/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31159777/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29395560/

Conclusions: Breathing through N95 mask materials have been shown to impede gaseous exchange and impose an additional workload on the metabolic system of pregnant healthcare workers, and this needs to be taken into consideration in guidelines for respirator use. The benefits of using N95 mask to prevent serious emerging infectious diseases should be weighed against potential respiratory consequences associated with extended N95 respirator usage.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26579222/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 29, 2021, 05:23:39 PM

^^^ And note that this isn't the same as someone who might suddenly move to a higher altitude. There are detriments from mask usage in addition to less oxygen. One simple one is breathing more CO2 in a mask, which you won't find at higher altitudes without a mask.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 01:11:35 PM

Face masks should be used as part of a comprehensive strategy of measures to suppress transmission and save lives; the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
      Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

Billions of species survived for billions of years without masks.  That would include hominids for the last several million until 2020.

If you want to survive and thrive with nasty mask-mouth and try to avoid the inevitable bacterial pneumonia which is only a matter of time for chronic mask wearers, then 'God Bless, Move Forward.'  It's a free country.  It was not uncommon to see masks in some societies in Asia, but it was more about pollution and a condition called 'allergic rhinitis' which is highly associated with over-vaccination.  I'll just keep my family away from scary sicko's like you.  All I would request is to Just don't ask others to live your unhealthy and paranoid nightmare.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 04:45:55 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2021, 05:17:26 PM by BADecker

Face masks should be used as part of a comprehensive strategy of measures to suppress transmission and save lives; the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to provide an adequate level of protection against COVID-19.
      Make wearing a mask a normal part of being around other people. The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.

Just how do face masks save lives? Detailed studies show that they increase all kinds of infections, allow less oxygen into a person's body, and don't stop Covid.

The only area where they might work in a few people is placebo effect... where faith in the masks enhances the beliefs of these few people that they will be saved, and so they subconsciously organize their personal physiologies in ways that save them through internal, bio-chemical action.

Most people have a natural aversion to masks that makes it difficult for them to overcome their placebo-effect, mask-aversion faith, and be saved through placebo effect mask usage.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:12:09 AM

Another study showing the dangers of masks.

Long-term Mask Use May Contribute to Advanced Stage Lung Cancer, Study Finds

Microbiologists agree that frequent mask wearing creates a moist environment in which microbes are allowed to grow and proliferate before entering the lungs. Those foreign microbes then travel down the trachea and into two tubes called the bronchi until they reach small air sacks covered in blood vessels called alveoli.

"The lungs were long thought to be sterile, but we now know that oral commensals–microbes normally found in the mouth–frequently enter the lungs due to unconscious aspirations." – Leopoldo Segal, Study Author and Director of the Lung Microbiome Program and Associate Professor of Medicine at New York University Grossman School of Medicine

According to the study, after invading the lungs these microbes cause an inflammatory response in proteins known as cytokine IL-17.

Cool

Mauser

Activity: 1806
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:50:39 AM

There are now new vouchers for face masks in my country. You can get now 12 FFP2 masks for almost free per months. This is totally enough masks for a month. This is great news so we don't need to spend our own money anymore to buy the masks. There is no more real reason to buy the masks if we get them for free, especially the more expensive medical masks.
Tash

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 07:47:12 PM

Tell me again why you wear a mask or have lockdowns.
10 Million people is more than some countries entire population
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/asymptomatic-transmission-of-covid-19-didnt-occur-at-all-study-of-10-million-finds
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33219229/

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 06:27:17 AM

More Mask Muzak:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BISXhOkhSruX/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 09:48:38 AM

Only an idiot doesn't believe in the virus lol. I think it is true that the virus will really not cause too much trouble for those who have a strong immune system. However, should we take the risk and ignore its destruction? Where is humanity on that part?

If you will not believe it then it's up to you but don't fool people to stop using the preventive measures that the "experts" advise.  We completely understand the risk of wearing mask for longer hours and should be minimized (that is now your responsibility). If you don't feel like wearing a mask then stay on the isolated place or where there are less people.

Billions of species survived for billions of years without masks.  That would include hominids for the last several million until 2020.

If you want to survive and thrive with nasty mask-mouth and try to avoid the inevitable bacterial pneumonia which is only a matter of time for chronic mask wearers, then 'God Bless, Move Forward.'  It's a free country.  It was not uncommon to see masks in some societies in Asia, but it was more about pollution and a condition called 'allergic rhinitis' which is highly associated with over-vaccination.  I'll just keep my family away from scary sicko's like you.  All I would request is to Just don't ask others to live your unhealthy and paranoid nightmare.

If you or someone from your family gets this deadly virus and starts to suffer from it then start blaming also your ideology.

I think we hoomans only have this choices.
  • Don't follow preventive measures and take the risk of getting and suffering covid but is 100% safe from the side-effect of mask
  • Follow protocol but minimize your use(minimize going outside). This also means minimizing the risk of getting the virus and the possible side-effects
Tash

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 10:33:58 AM

Only an idiot doesn't believe in the virus lol...........
Only a idiot would put precedence of tel-lie-vision over science. No shortage of them in the world just yet.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 10:56:41 AM

Tell me again why you wear a mask or have lockdowns.
10 Million people is more than some countries entire population
Yes, and?

Oh wait, now you trust china?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 11:14:12 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2021, 09:21:57 PM by tvbcof

If you or someone from your family gets this deadly virus and starts to suffer from it then start blaming also your ideology.

Yup.  That's how it works.

Quote from: Goering
Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

I think we hoomans only have this choices.
  • Don't follow preventive measures and take the risk of getting and suffering covid but is 100% safe from the side-effect of mask
  • Follow protocol but minimize your use(minimize going outside). This also means minimizing the risk of getting the virus and the possible side-effects

'side effects' such as immunity from 2020's common cold, and several years worth of 'strains' as well if one has a functional immune system (as do most non-vaccinated people.)

And at a %0.005 percent chance of death for most people, if that.  It's not very practical to contrast that with the percentage chance of being killed or seriously maimed by the so-called 'vaccine' do to political issues and censorship, but a skim of VAERS database and general reports indicate that it is MUCH higher.  Not at all surprising to us who have followed the medical/industrial complex scams and crimes over the years.

DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1906

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2021, 01:02:28 PM

I will express my assessment
About the benefits / dangers of the mask. Since the beginning of the epidemic, like everyone else, I and my whole family have put on masks. On the street, in transport, in shops - they wore masks everywhere. The positive effect was until December 2020. In December, the whole family fell ill with Covid19. It's hard to say where and how we caught the virus. Perhaps one of us communicated without a mask with friends who were carriers, after which he became a carrier himself and brought it to the family.
Total: on the one hand, it objectively reduces the risk of infection. On the other hand, it costs 1 races to be somewhere without a mask, and you are guaranteed to become a carrier. Another problem is the environmental friendliness of space in the mask. If the mask is not changed daily, pathogenic viruses will develop in it with a high incidence, which we have in our breath, and in the environment (they were always present there, and the mask does not isolate 100%). So the conclusion is:
- You need to wear a mask
- You must follow the rules for wearing a mask
- The mask is not a panacea, but only risk reduction

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 04:31:17 AM

Only a idiot would put precedence of tel-lie-vision over science.
How many more scientific studies would you want in order for you to believe that it's real?

No shortage of them in the world just yet.
Are you referring to the shortage of masks or your ideology? Huh

The point here is that the virus is real and its danger for those people who have weak immune systems.

Not at all surprising to us who have followed the medical/industrial complex scams and crimes over the years.

I would not deny this fact as there really a lot of medical practitioners who are telling lies to its community which is completely unacceptable and should deeply be condemned.
sky110

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:50:22 AM

Exciting topic and how does it connect with all of those bitcoin posts
Tash

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:13:08 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2021, 07:31:24 AM by Tash

Only a idiot would put precedence of tel-lie-vision over science.
How many more scientific studies would you want in order for you to believe that it's real?

No shortage of them in the world just yet.
Are you referring to the shortage of masks or your ideology? Huh

The point here is that the virus is real and its danger for those people who have weak immune systems.

Not at all surprising to us who have followed the medical/industrial complex scams and crimes over the years.

I would not deny this fact as there really a lot of medical practitioners who are telling lies to its community which is completely unacceptable and should deeply be condemned.
One link of its isolation is enough.
The only thing real is sick people, no-one to blame but themselves.
A strong immune system needs vitamins A, B6, B9, B12, C and D (Sun) Also the minerals zinc, selenium, iron and copper. Vitamin E to a lesser degree.
Most importantly wear a mask when you sit in front of your computer, it may have a virus.
Medical practitioners make money of sick people, more sick, more money.

Exciting topic and how does it connect with all of those bitcoin posts
Have you connected that this is the Politics & Society part of town?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 07:13:45 AM

Here's a tip for people who don't want to get mask-mouth, pneumonia, etc to badly.  I rarely go out and about because it is humiliating to have to bow to the creeps pushing the mask psy-op, but when I do, I wear cheap black '3-ply' mask with two of the layers snipped out.  They can even be torn out by hand.

The missing layers in the black masks are not very noticeable, so it might be possible for people who have to wear them or be fired to employ, though people in those kinds of jobs could probably be fired if the authorities found out.  I have on order some masks which are flat out mesh so I can show my disdain for the system if/when I wish to.  Another trick I use is to carry around an empty cup and pretend to be drinking as an excuse to have the mask down, but inevitably I forget my cup.

I have not been in one of the major malls with guards, sign-in sheets, temperature readers, etc, for over 3 months.  As much as possible I only buy from small stores, and if the staff is being lax with mask themselves and not harassing their customers, I strongly favor them for my shopping needs.

I've now got a bunch of people who will shop for me if asked.  I'm pretty well prepared to do a house arrest (in one of my houses or the other) for as long as needed when the no-vax-no-freedom rules kick in which is just a matter of time.

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:30:04 PM

I have already heard somewhat the same kind of thought somewhere. I just can't seem to recall where and when. But my usual response is that some protection is better than nothing. I mean, If you have people relying on you what would you do? If it is required when you go to work or get your daily needs/necessities what would you do? Would you not follow protocols then and cause toouch trouble that could've been avoided had you followed the protocols? Unless the higher ups does something about this, we small people can't do crap about it.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Tash

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 02:09:14 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2021, 05:48:25 PM by Tash

I see no reason to make myself sick.
Not properly exhausting CO2 will increase acid load in body. Access acid load from food (and mask).... is reason people are sick in first place, most are to ignorant.
I boycotted public transport and have not been in a large supermarket in a long long time.
No-one has the right to rule over someone unless consent is given. Will also never agree to a test. Inserting any object into any body orifice is rape.
Lets not even talk about bacterial infections once warm enough, when people sweat.  
I would instantly demand qualifications, schooling if someone would say something the way I wear my scarf.  
Germ theory after more than two hundred years is still a theory, nothing but a scam.

Good Boi

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:27:48 PM

I see no reason to make myself sick.
Not properly exhausting CO2 will increase acid load in body. Access acid load from food (and mask).... is reason people are sick in first place, most are to ignorant.
I boycotted public transport and have not been in a large supermarket in a long long time.
No-one has the right to rule over someone unless consent is given. Will also never agree to a test. Inserting any object into any body orifice is rape.
Lets not even talk about bacterial infections once warm enough, when people sweat.  
I would instantly demand qualifications, schooling if someone would say something the way I wear my scarf.  
Germ theory after more than two hundred years is still a theory, nothing but a scam.

Even your very own existence is a theory. Universe is a theory, everything is a theory if you look at it philosophically so what's your point.

Wearing a mask is an act of selflessness to protect OTHERS from getting your virus.

And you look like the slim guy in the basement who doesn't go workout cause it seems that you didn't even tried wearing a face mask while working out, cause I did, and I can breathe normally and I'm still healthy. So your claims are theory to me, yet I'm following a simple protocol followed by different nations who doesn't state anything about "Not wearing a mask is freedom". Suck it up basement boy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: