Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW] EPIC - Epic Private Internet Cash | MimbleWimble | Dandelion++  (Read 6592 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (26 posts by 2+ users deleted.)
MajorMiner

Activity: 147
Merit: 196

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 02:58:06 AM

Is it possible to mine this coin with only XMrig?
Without need to use the miner made by Epic?

I feel safer to use a stable and reliable miner

And which pool to use? The best one, the most simple to use?
I see that some user have problems to withdraw coins from this pool: https://www.reddit.com/r/epiccash/comments/eikzrp/move_epic_from_iceminingca_to_epic_cash_wallet/

Edit:
Wow, I tried to use the wallet and the miner, and it's very complicated for me  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I will give up  Huh
I have no problem with ice
You can try https://51pool.online/

Ok, but are you mining with their own miner or are you using XMrig?
I try to enter on this pool: https://51pool.online/ but before enter there's an warning message on Chrome saying this site is not safe to enter
If you can give more informations...
The reason for the warning is because of xmrig, variants of xmrig are used in various trojans to mine Monero  Grin has nothing to do with 51pool
So Firefox and Chrome will tag it as unsafe.

"From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." -Aeschylus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 03:01:07 AM

Be careful depositing to the BiHODL exchange. I sent a deposit over around $10 worth of RVN over to try and pick up some EPIC and it has just stated that the deposit is in "Reviewing" for a few days now. I have already e-mailed the support and haven't heard anything. Checking Twitter and it seems like I'm not the only one that has had this problem. It's unfortunate because I can't use any of the other exchanges where I live.. I guess I'm just stuck with what I mine. Luckily it was only $10

BiHODL made an announcement they stop being exchange, so you can withdraw your funds no problem, but they change their format to mining and other stuff  Huh Roll Eyes
Just use Vitex or Citex, both good exchanges and Vitex has mobile wallet  Grin
Also both exchanges tracked by CoinMarketCap  Grin

Neither of those exchanges are available in the U.S.
Vitex gives warning about lack of US support but works just fine, including their app which gives you ability to store Epic on your phone (you own the keys) on Android and iOS.
100% tested Vitex in US - for Bitcoin, Ether and Epic Cash.

MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 03:05:42 AM

Any chance for some good exchanges?
Seriously though Citex and Vitex are not bad at all, both are Coinmarketcap recognized and tracked, plus both of their volumes have been going up and up

https://www.citex.io/#/trade/EPIC_BTC doesnt work in all countries, and a little slow

https://x.vite.net/trade?symbol=EPIC-001_BTC-000 says doesnt work in US but actually works, great iOS and Android wallet apps
if you dont have a referral code you can use mine - My Referral Code: 1501940535

MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 03:09:21 AM
Merited by CryptoSharq (1)

Hi Everyone,

Crypto Sharq here. Finally made my way to *the* Forum.

Check out my "Thinking out loud" video series about problems we are all addressing by adopting Epic Cash.
2 videos posted as of today, more to come. Stay tuned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJUIXGuWLI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tzJXwgyUZU

Many Thanks!

Glad you made it here, excellent videos! Thank you for making cool content and sharing your insight.

This deserves some Merit  Grin

crypto_high

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:39:36 AM

Epic Cash, have a great mining setup. Amazing Project.
Ms.Fungible

Activity: 39
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 05:30:26 AM

Comparing Epic Cash to Bitcoin and Monero in terms of

Privacy (anonymity, fungibility, security)
Tech (transaction speed)
Blockchain Size

haha funny but a little mean to Monero, I still like it and HODL it, but can not mine it because of Epic Cash.
Monero blockchain is a little chubby, but popular in Manila.

Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 06:55:42 PM
Merited by Shkembe (5), Ms.Fungible (1)

Epic Cash — Understanding and communicating our meaning and potential

Why do we need a slogan, or a unified message? Are we not a decentralized, private crypto without borders? Why do we need to centralize and narrowly define ourselves? To what people, in what language? Why are we pointing inward at the people who are already here instead outward at the world that isn’t with us yet? Everyone is their own raindrop making their own splash and their own waves…

First, how do we all see things differently?

Imagine a rock. When you look at it you see some of its uses based on who you are. Maybe you use it to hammer in nails, maybe you use it and many others like it to build a fireplace, or a fence, our a house, maybe you place it in wavy sand and meditate about it, or maybe you throw it through a window or at someone’s head. The choice is yours. Imagine when someone says, here is a rock and it can only be used to hammer in nails… That’s it, just nails. How does this make you feel? What if you had to explain what to do with a rock to someone who never seen it? Do you think they will find it more useful if you just tell them about nails, or other uses based on your real experiences?

Who are we?
We are many people, with many voices, we speak many languages across the entire world. To each one of us Epic Cash means something different, because of our culture, our education, our system of beliefs, our socioeconomic status, our education and so on. People are better conveying a message they understand and one they believe in, instead of repeating something that someone else pushed on them.

What about a central message?
The power of Epic Cash is not in some concise tag line in one language that one person came up with. Epic Cash is like a dandelion, a collection of florets bound in their uniformity by the Mimblewimble algorithm, blown across the Internet by the winds of necessity and enlightened self-interest, but that’s where the similarity ends — every floret is unique in shape and purpose. Even with the choice of three mining algorithms we are all inclusive to CPU, GPU and even ASIC miners. Similar but unique!

Don’t we have objective specs?

We have a set of data points that can help you explain better, things like Responsible Emission, Fungibility, Privacy, Security, Value, Unstoppable crypto without borders, etc… But to breathe life into those specs, You need to put them into context that You understand for yourself so You can explain it to others. This is why there is no such thing as too many Epic Cash videos on various topics — because every new video or piece of content has a chance to reach new audience in terms of understanding. Even reaching the same people but with a differently tailored message may finally achieve understanding. Honesty is key, and it has to be what you believe in.

What is it all about anyway?
We are not a pump and dump moonshot; we are aiming to be the first privacy crypto to hit Top Five. Its easy to pump a crypto, but then it breaks and comes down and then the pump and dump crowd moves to the next project to make noise and a quick buck — that’s not Epic Cash. We are not building a product, we are building a platform, a layer inside the global environment. The value will come gradually with our growth and because the growth is real, the value will not be breakable. That said, we are not saying that you will have to wait for years, like some cryptos, to realize your gains. Cryptos that tell you to shut up and HODL while their devs are dumping quietly are not long for the world. The value of Epic Cash will increase with the level of its spread and in this everyone will have a chance to contribute.

Why did you come to Epic Cash?
If you came here to change and re-shape it, please don’t! People who are already in the project are here for their own reasons, do not try to impose your vision to change them. Instead, the only thing that matters is to carry Your Own Vision of Epic Cash into the World. Because you can easier explain what you really believe to others than what someone told you to memorize and explain. People have more power than they realize, partially because of laziness, fear or stupidity. This is not to say they are stupid, but those self-imposed limitations are the prisons of their own minds.

So how can you help yourself and us?
Anyone can create content, in their own words, and in their own language, and reach millions of people! Even explaining why, they are here in the Epic Cash project is content that may resonate with some of their friend and family, even without the Internet. Anyone can support content in Social Media — Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, Bitcointalk, and so on and so on. I am against shilling, but for educating — we are not selling crap, we are not selling a product, we are offering an idea and a method that we believe in. Do not speak in slogans, tell people how you really feel about Epic Cash and why You think its interesting and important from Your point of view.

Who the hell is this opinionated author?

I am just a part of the project, I have decades of marketing, business development, and branding experience, and I know this movement is unstoppable if everyone does their part in their own way. My words are not gospel, they are merely my words that may resonate with some of you. I am not trying to force your way of thinking to my own, but to unlock and free your own thinking. We are like a tidal wave spreading across the entire world, anyone can benefit from us and no one can stop us. Like water if you use it you get life and power, if you try to stop it you erode and suffer.

Medium Link https://medium.com/epic-cash/epic-cash-understanding-and-communicating-our-meaning-and-potential-c8b8c25fa6d2

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:41:08 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 08:39:35 PM by adroitful_one

Be careful depositing to the BiHODL exchange. I sent a deposit over around $10 worth of RVN over to try and pick up some EPIC and it has just stated that the deposit is in "Reviewing" for a few days now. I have already e-mailed the support and haven't heard anything. Checking Twitter and it seems like I'm not the only one that has had this problem. It's unfortunate because I can't use any of the other exchanges where I live.. I guess I'm just stuck with what I mine. Luckily it was only $10

BiHODL made an announcement they stop being exchange, so you can withdraw your funds no problem, but they change their format to mining and other stuff  Huh Roll Eyes
Just use Vitex or Citex, both good exchanges and Vitex has mobile wallet  Grin
Also both exchanges tracked by CoinMarketCap  Grin

Vitex gives warning about lack of US support but works just fine, including their app which gives you ability to store Epic on your phone (you own the keys) on Android and iOS.

Nevermind.. Think I may have figured it out. Guess there's no way to transfer from your existing balance in the wallet to their stupid ETH tokens in order to exchange. It seems like you have to resend the coins over.
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 09:08:41 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 09:47:46 PM by MajorMiner

BiHODL made an announcement they stop being exchange, so you can withdraw your funds no problem, but they change their format to mining and other stuff  Huh Roll Eyes
Just use Vitex or Citex, both good exchanges and Vitex has mobile wallet  Grin
Also both exchanges tracked by CoinMarketCap  Grin

Nevermind.. Think I may have figured it out. Guess there's no way to transfer from your existing balance in the wallet to their stupid ETH tokens in order to exchange. It seems like you have to resend the coins over.

They use BTC/Epic pair and their volume in Ethereum is meager so transferring ETH to buy BTC and then Epic is a pain in the ass - you lose time and money  Roll Eyes thats why its easier to just transfer Bitcoin.
if you activate a friend code you get a couple of small perks:
Invited users will receive an extra 2.5% of trading as mining rewards and 1.25% of market-making as mining rewards
Enjoy 10% off trading fees with an invitation code

Zygote59

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:05:28 AM

Well organized project and bright future. I read the details and it's satisfied me.
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 02:03:36 AM

So much potential. It's great to know a crypto project like this. Kudos!

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
mysweetwindz1201

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:57:47 AM

Epic Mining a new and fresh token that will lead to its success on the cryptocurrency market.
raochen

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 10:47:10 AM
Merited by MajorMiner (1)

New mining tools
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190081.0
support epic cash
Ms.Fungible

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 05:24:54 PM

New mining tools
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190081.0
support epic cash
Oh thank you!
This is super interesting, now I have to read and learn about it to see if I can improve my Epic Cash mining.
Right now I am still mining with Epic Cash default miner, but would love to see if more efficient way is there.

Thank you !
Good Luck and God Bless,
ÅÑÇ€£Å ヅ
coinhammer

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 08:56:44 PM

Hi I am a toxic troll and I cant stop myself.
I am inexplicably drawn to trolling Epic Cash and making an ass of myself.
Can anyone recommend where I can seek some professional help?
Also, does anyone have a really kick ass recipe for Banana Bread?

OMG Dude you got issues  Grin There are plenty of self-help books out there, try some!
MajorMiner

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 09:24:48 PM
Merited by EpicCouncil (2)

Hello Beautiful People  Grin

Would like to share a great video made by one of our wonderful community contributors about Epic Cash which illustrates the advantages of Epic Cash!
What makes this video extra special is that it comes with subtitles in Spanish, French and Arabic, also made by our wonderful community of Epic contributors!
Epic Cash is a project that unites people from all over the world. Click on the picture and enjoy!

Thank you!

CryptoSharq

Activity: 3
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:25:41 AM

Hello There Epic Cash People!

Check out my Epic Cash challenge.

Stay healthy and get on my level  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtAVEqKGgqY
raochen

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 11:56:18 AM

Hello There Epic Cash People!

Check out my Epic Cash challenge.

Stay healthy and get on my level  Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtAVEqKGgqY
You're great, young man.I think I need to go to the gym.
robonix

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 06:07:14 PM
Merited by EpicCouncil (1)

Hello Epic Cash Community

Here is my post featuring Epic Cash (in Spanish)

https://criptovigilante.com/epic-cash-la-mas-emocionante-criptodivisa-desde-bitcoin/
EpicCouncil (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:09:53 PM

Hello Epic Cash Community

Here is my post featuring Epic Cash (in Spanish)

https://criptovigilante.com/epic-cash-la-mas-emocionante-criptodivisa-desde-bitcoin/

Thank you for supporting the Epic Cash project and being a part of our Community!
Glad to see such a global reach and acceptance. We have our white papers translated into over 30 languages, and one of our most recent videos was subtitled by our community members into Arabic, French, Polish and Spanish! With this kind of growing support we believe we can become the first Privacy crypto to get into the Top Five!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: