Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges  (Read 4672 times)
arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:07:28 AM

I agree with the list which OP mentioned. I personally don't like using exchanges that have bad criteria, so i only focus on binance and my local exchanges, except if my coins only listed there. I was forced to try it.

I have p2pb2b account and almost more than 1 month not log in. I trying log in yesterday but i just shocked my accound suspended without event the right reason. And i just left then.
I hope you don't have any crypto assets there. That'w why so important keep crypto assets in your own wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:21:12 AM

It's no deny that IEO success depends on what or which exchange the project team chooses for fund raising but some team don't know what they are doing, they think cheap exchanges are best not knowing that top exchanges are costly for some reasons

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:57:27 PM

I agree with the list which OP mentioned. I personally don't like using exchanges that have bad criteria, so i only focus on binance and my local exchanges, except if my coins only listed there. I was forced to try it.

I have p2pb2b account and almost more than 1 month not log in. I trying log in yesterday but i just shocked my accound suspended without event the right reason. And i just left then.
I hope you don't have any crypto assets there. That'w why so important keep crypto assets in your own wallet.
Binnas has been causing concern for some time now. But you need to decide what amounts are in question. If the sale of any insignificant amounts of tokens received for a bounty company, then sometimes there is simply no other choice and you have to resort to the help of various kinds of Charlotte exchanges. In any case, you can always ask for help from the forkdelta

funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 10:23:41 PM

you are right most of them are using bot to create fake volume and lure people into their trap . you see volume and think its a good place to trade the next moment you relaize those volumes were not real. one really need to be careful with some Exchanges .

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 10:28:01 PM

you are right most of them are using bot to create fake volume and lure people into their trap . you see volume and think its a good place to trade the next moment you relaize those volumes were not real. one really need to be careful with some Exchanges .

If you are a good trader and you see an exchange using a bot, it can be easily recognized. This can be confined with or without you trading because you would have seen it operating.
When the reality is done on some people, they would stop using certain exchanges. If they also find no user, they will one day pack off.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 11:21:36 PM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

I can say you aren't the only one who have had bad experiences with them, it might not be in all the exchanges mentioned but at least many people have experiences bad treatment from at least two of those exchanges. My own bad experience comes from P2PB2B and Latoken, I won't bother going into details but I believe enough have been said about them already; anyone who desires good trading experience should steer clear of those exchanges while looking forward to other good exchanges.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:20:21 AM

That's true and that's very easy to identify whether such market has the real volume or not. We can see that based on how much the movements that happened in the market. The bot will always try to repeat the same order so many times. This trick mostly used by the bots.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:53:58 AM

I can say you aren't the only one who have had bad experiences with them, it might not be in all the exchanges mentioned but at least many people have experiences bad treatment from at least two of those exchanges. My own bad experience comes from P2PB2B and Latoken, I won't bother going into details but I believe enough have been said about them already; anyone who desires good trading experience should steer clear of those exchanges while looking forward to other good exchanges.
I wonder why there are still project developers made their IEO in p2pb2b and Latoken markets. Even though investors and we here already know that both markets are full of falsehood, they often make fake volumes, and the IEO project there also many end up with scams.
sajedul islam

Activity: 644

I Love Cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:43:00 AM

You mentioned the name of the exchanger above.
These exchangers are not really good. I used Latoken Exchanger for a few days.
The Latoken exchanger is so bad that the fees are much higher than other exchangers.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 04:52:07 AM

~snip
I wonder why there are still project developers made their IEO in p2pb2b and Latoken markets. Even though investors and we here already know that both markets are full of falsehood, they often make fake volumes, and the IEO project there also many end up with scams.
As far as I know, cheap listing fees are the reason why there are still many crypto coin developers listing there.

it's better not to use the exchange mentioned by the OP.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 05:50:12 AM

You mentioned the name of the exchanger above.
These exchangers are not really good. I used Latoken Exchanger for a few days.
The Latoken exchanger is so bad that the fees are much higher than other exchangers.
They increased their fees and also implement an annoying  rule like they will charge for additional fee on inactive account that has not been touch. I forgot its value but its not appropriate to get their maintenance expenditure in the traders wallet. Its like pay tax for doing a staycation. What if you dont feel trading? Somehow it really will leave their platform.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 06:23:04 AM

I have experienced with Vindax and LAtoken. Both exchanges are not reliable and the team I think is not trusted as there are a lot of bots which are trading on these exchanges and you can not trade here with these bots.

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 06:38:09 AM

Never used vindax or systemkoin exchange before but I agree with OP stay away from P2PB2B and Latoken never participate in the IEO that are hosted on those exchanges because you will almost every time ended up losing money.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 07:14:40 AM

Never used any of them except Systemkoin, and you forgot to add Bitphantom, bamboorelay, bitblinx, etc the list could go on and on
The level of trash-ness there is at the peak.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:47:53 AM

Vindax, Systemkoin and P2PB2B is the worst exchange i ever use, like in vindax i can't withdraw my funds i don't know why, i already contact their support but not solving my problem just getting worse. For Latoken until now i don't have any problem using it.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:55:12 AM

P2pb2b one of the exchanges that I hate, why? because IEO there are all Scams !, look at all their IEO tokens after being registered there, the price dropped far, isn't that sad?

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 02:38:03 PM

Never used vindax or systemkoin exchange before but I agree with OP stay away from P2PB2B and Latoken never participate in the IEO that are hosted on those exchanges because you will almost every time ended up losing money.
yes I see the place of exchange is not too trusted and when trading using assets that are better not try to trade at an exchange place that is not yet trusted because it will only make you trapped and can not make withdrawals from assets in the exchange because of being hit by a scam .

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:52:21 PM

I agree. Its hard to trade on those exchanges. I just hope they won't be strict on KYC because some traders don't have national id and passports. I once sent some tokens on Latoken and it took 4 hours to appear on my balance.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:31:07 PM

You are very correct, trading on this exchanges is not that easy compare to good top exchange like binance, coinbase, kucoin. Especially p2pb2b, trading there can be very frustrating, fake orders and volume.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 04:36:59 PM

This is the result of hype that was in 2018. People thought that exchanges are the best business for IEO. The most successful IEOs and ICOs were tokens connected to the exchange. Exchange generates a profit and this profit is distributed among token holders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: