Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges  (Read 4672 times)
nykka

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 02:27:54 PM

I haven`t used systemcoin, but other exchnages are really bad, despite on they are quite high in different rankings like Coingecko exchnages rating, newbies can easily lose there their money, so I prefer use them only when it`s really necessary. I would add Yobit and Coinsbit, they are not the best too

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mdashraf446

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:30:54 PM

P2PB2B, coinsbit, vindex, ex market latoken These are examples of Bad exchange.  Even if IEO any coin in these markrts, there are no fixed prices.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
sharos

Activity: 551
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 02:45:42 PM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
Ah, Vindax and Latoken totally shit from my opinion. Those exchange are is verry good for scam project. Because,  they work for money, no need verification, not need any details about project. If we look back previous, we can see that's happen many time.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 08:14:17 PM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day
Ah, Vindax and Latoken totally shit from my opinion. Those exchange are is verry good for scam project. Because,  they work for money, no need verification, not need any details about project. If we look back previous, we can see that's happen many time.

This is a great help. Especially for the beginners, who decide to make an exchange for the first time. Meanwhile, I think that it is not a problem to Google this information. Newbies should simply be more active and compile the facts they managed to "dig out" correctly.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 09:16:00 PM

projects that are listed on the exchange you mentioned, I see most of them are not successful, of course the investors also know, if the exchange has low volume and has submitted fraudulent projects several times, I have stayed away from the exchange, and I no longer use the exchange in a long time
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 10:01:27 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Above list of exchange has low users no volume, no much liquidity, and not that popular. I never used this kind of exchange like la token and vindax, when I open their exchange you may see lack of users and low volume. I usually use binance exchange and uniswap this time, this exchange is very well known in this industry.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 04:13:49 AM

There are lots of crypto exchange available in the market. Very few of them are legit and doing their work properly. Most of them especially the small and the medium exchanges are doing some wrong things like most of them use fake volume bots, or they take high deposit fees. So it's better not to use just any exchange I would suggest you that gi from r bug exchanges like binance ,huobi, kucoin otherwise do some research before put yiur money in any small cap exchange.

Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 11:18:06 AM

It's very easy to choose top exchanges using coinmarketcap today since they are rated based on liquidity unlike last year when exchanges are rated by volume and some exchanges like p2pb2b exchange that have fake volume was among the list of to exchanges which is very misleading

abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 12:43:54 PM

coinsbit is the worst exchange platform I have ever used. Then Idex, Idex is a decentralized exchange but there is a minimum of withdrawal and a minimum of trading, in my opinion that is very bad

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 12:51:56 PM

coinsbit is the worst exchange platform I have ever used. Then Idex, Idex is a decentralized exchange but there is a minimum of withdrawal and a minimum of trading, in my opinion that is very bad
IDEX is not fully decentralized I think, they implement a minimum of transactions and a minimum of withdrawals, besides that we can create an account using email besides logging in using a private key
But at least the volume on idex is real
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:23:29 PM

Actually, I do not fully recognize those exchanges that you mention. I do not use exchange that is not popular wherein it doesn't have strong community. The exchange that I want should have good reputation not only from customers but also in different medias in the cryptocurrency market. I will never use a exchange that I do not fully recognize because for sure that there is something fishy or something bad that may happen. I will learn to the mistakes of the other which is to use good exchange and avoid opening in an exchange that is not popular and have poor reputation.

matteo_invst1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 01:36:29 PM

When there are many Decentralized Exchanges why we should use centralized one?

For example, Stakenet (XSN) Decentralized Exchange (DEX) make-instance transaction in a totally decentralized platform possible with the lowest fee on the market. Also, you would be able to exchange BTC, ETH, Litecoin and ERC20 Tokens thanks to Lightning Network and Raiden Network.

This is the moment that we should stop using centralized exchanges and start using DEX.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 02:00:36 PM

P2PB2B, coinsbit, vindex, ex market latoken These are examples of Bad exchange. 
I don't even go close to the mentioned exchanges here, poor volume, delay in withdrawal, poor security, very low Liquidity, poor exchange management, zero community interest are some of the bad aspects why I strongly avoid these terrible mentioned exchanges. For now I do more of Uniswap, and then Binance. Occasionally I use other CEX like hotbit, mxc, and stopped using Kucoin after the recent hack.
I would still use CEX if it involved any decent value. exchange that underestimates customers, making delays that should not occur is an exchange that indicates it has bad credibility.

dhaldanga

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:20:13 PM

In today's digital world, the demand for cryptocurrency is immense, it is now very easy to transact in cryptocurrency.
 Exchanges are needed to sell or buy cryptocurrency.
 So you have to have an idea about good exchanges and bad exchanges.
 Bad Exchanges, such as P2PB2B
 They just list tokens or coins.
 IEO runs but does not judge good and evil.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:29:54 PM

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

It's really annoying to trade such scam exchange with fake volumes. That's why I avoid using that exchanges. Better to use and trade on top exchanges with real volume and traders like binance.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 02:43:22 PM

It's really annoying to trade such scam exchange with fake volumes. That's why I avoid using that exchanges. Better to use and trade on top exchanges with real volume and traders like binance.
Obviously, it's better to avoid before you get annoyed with all of these exchanges, because all of these exchanges only have one same goal, which is to deceive lots of people using them through the system they have created there, lots of fake volumes that can sometimes trick exchange users in the wrong direction.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:02:44 PM

lots of fake volumes that can sometimes trick exchange users in the wrong direction.

The fake volume aspect with exchanges with low reputation such as vindax, p2pb2b is alarming. Also wash trading is excessive in such exchanges. I remember setting a sell order on p2pb2b, it didn't pick for almost 24 hours but when I checked trade history for that pair, I saw orders with prices even higher than mine on the list after the time I placed my sell order. I think coingecko and Coinmarketcap did some upgrade to tackle the issue of fake volume, liquidity feature was also embedded for CMC in this regard. We should be careful with new exchanges especially, I only trade on reputable exchanges with huge volumes / liquidity.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 03:40:43 PM

I see people saying P2pb2b and Latoken are bad exchanges,
I've used Latoken and withdrawal is very fast, is that a bad exchange?
Indeed, IEOs in Latoken are very fraudulent, and the price after listing becomes very cheap and makes big losses,
but I think it is not a benchmark as a bad exchange.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 07:15:29 PM

All these exchanges out there are project killer and any serious developers should please desist from listing there, thanks goodness for the DEXes now, with incentives your project will gain traction. The issue with some of these projects is that you put your money in them, to get it out is war

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 05:16:14 AM

the worst in my opinion is P2PB2B and Vindax, I once stored assets in P2PB2B for about a few months, then I checked my assets there were no longer there, the login was always the wrong password, even though all my data was correct, I wouldn't store assets there anymore too bad In my opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: