Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bad Exchanges  (Read 4672 times)
emmaglory5
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

love to live honestly & try to be self-dependent

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 07:55:20 AM

43 bitcoin exchanges that are no longer with us

you can check details to click here

█ ★ Website
 Telegram | Twitter █ ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:43:19 PM

And this is not the whole list: Coinsbit, Bcnex, Ironx are also on Bitebtc - scams similar to sistemkoin, they do not credit the withdrawal to the user's wallet.  I am 100% sure that Bcnex is already a scam. Beware of unverified exchanges and be careful

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 05:59:56 PM

Thank you friends for your input, because I personally have never made a transaction on the exchange, hopefully many of our colleagues will read this post and also avoid transactions on the exchange above.
It is impossible that you have never made a transaction on an exchange, because it seems that you have been in this crypto forum for a long time, automatically you have made transactions on an exchange even if only once and not in a bad exchange.
How can you be sure about this user? In the OP bad exchange list, I have the same experience in Latoken exchange. Before this high transaction cost my Ethereum withdrawal time was more than 24 hours, which cost me 300 USD. That's was my bad trade experience. I don't know why so many investors participate in Vindax and P2pb2b exchange IEO. By a low research any ICO is better than this exchange.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 08:27:13 PM

I actually concur with the whole rundown ,every one of them is simply utilizing a phony volume to be known and to have the option to approach higher for posting in their exchange . Since they are guaranteeing they are one of the top trade base on volume. And Yet, on the off chance that you use and register that exchange  you will handily recognize counterfeit exchanges and phony volume they do just to be in the top.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:14:13 AM

I don't think that LaToken is a bad exchange knowing the fact that many people are using this crypto exchange more frequently for trading which as well give them a high reputation in terms of satisfaction rating. Maybe you just have encountered a bad experience using LaToken but for me to some it up LaToken is a good exchange.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 03:21:49 AM

Personal experience will have a different impression and I agree with @NoG-NoG @Banulit @fosco333
LaToken isn't too bad. I had very good experience trading there before the version was upgraded to the current one. Scalping and even depositing all my assets at that time to trade there because of the huge profit opportunities. Deposits and withdrawals proceed without problems. Unfortunately I can't show my trading history, they were deleted after the exchange version was upgraded 1 year ago.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:40:05 AM

There are such of exchangers and not suited to trade because there are no volume of your coins in that means no people and no more people using it. So the problem is that your token is useless that they list on those exchanges.

passionplus

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:03:54 PM

Extstock is one of them.
I lose my 3 eth on this exchange.
Withdraw is not available.
So be careful.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:12:51 PM

Extstock is one of them.
So be careful.

Most of exchanges are not popular and not trade for them it's better to see on coinmarketcap and those you can see the popular exchanger you can start and to use, many of exchanges right now are not good if the coins not pumping up.

thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 02:24:15 PM

Extstock is one of them.
So be careful.

Most of exchanges are not popular and not trade for them it's better to see on coinmarketcap and those you can see the popular exchanger you can start and to use, many of exchanges right now are not good if the coins not pumping up.

It is best not to trade at exchanges where the first time you hear the name, the cryptocurrency market always has many exchanges for you to choose to buy or sell. Bad exchanges, they sometimes have members sign up and deposit, they create them just for scams.

yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:09:26 PM

Add another name to the list is Cryptaldash.They scammed me over 1000$. They always show fake trade volume in Coinmarketcap.Everyboby Stay away from this exchange if you don't want to lose your money.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:29:56 PM

I'm just trying to do my part, I know many won't care and some don't even bother to read anymore, they are just here for bounties, here is for those who cares about reading and learning.

Stay away from the following exchanges, I have bad experience with them already and I can still see few people getting caught in same trap

1. Vindax
2. Systemkoin
3. P2PB2B
4. Latoken

Not just for fake volumes and watched trade but scams, lose of funds, swapping of withdrawal addresses, you name it, have a great day

I have used all of these exchanges before and faced problems with all of them. I want to add some more exchange to your list. Coinsbit, HitBTC are two exchanges that I have face problem with too. HitBTC has a ridiculous amount of withdrawing fees and Coinsbit listed scam project in their Exchange. These exchange use bot trading to show fake volume in their platform.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 04:13:25 PM

If you are a beginner, don't ever dare to deposit assets in new exchanges, exchanges with little liquidity, and unlicensed exchanges. because even licensed exchanges can still be broken into by hackers, and the exchange ends up closing, even less if you choose an exchange carelessly  Embarrassed , then you should just trust an exchange that has been proven safe.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:03:39 PM

It is important to double-check on any exchange that we choose to use, there are many exchanges that are full of dubious acts, some are in operation to scam people and pretend as if it is not their fault. My advice for anyone that wants to trade on centralized exchanges is to do a double-check on the exchange before entrusting your assets to the exchange.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:22:41 PM

top 4 worst exchanges ever i think.many times those got recognized as a top exchanges in coinmarketcap when it was based on volume and cmc didn’t care fake or real volume.i have seen no enough buy or sell order all of tokens trade pair. those exchanger normally will paid ur requested withdrawal tokens but when big players deposited than account will be blocked or ur money will disappear.  
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 10:18:24 PM

Most of the exchanges coming to want to make money from projects and investors, so before joining or trade-in any exchange, we should research the exchange to minimize our risk and time, so don't join these projects are listed in low rank or scam exchanges.

Adhar

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:14:54 PM

i have no account with this four exchange but i feel that there are not a big exchange. many scam project are listed in some bad exchange & showing volume high. thats why people fall a trap & goes to buy. so we need to care before invest in some fake exchange. better to try invest in binance or some big exchange.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:42:16 PM

Personally i believe a lot of these smaller exchanges should merge together their systems for better liquidity
i have one lost a lot of tokens on a exchange because i could not trade them all and i have to transfer to other exchanges just so thati can trade
at the end of the day, i spent almost the value of the tokens in transaction fees
This is bad and some exchanges like P2B2B exchange are guilty of these.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:52:50 PM

Personally i believe a lot of these smaller exchanges should merge together their systems for better liquidity
i have one lost a lot of tokens on a exchange because i could not trade them all and i have to transfer to other exchanges just so thati can trade
at the end of the day, i spent almost the value of the tokens in transaction fees
This is bad and some exchanges like P2B2B exchange are guilty of these.
that is why you should be able to do research in advance about the exchange, there are many bad cases in the exchange that you are using, too bad maybe you are too late to realize that the exchange you are using has been hit by a case that made many people lose, hopefully you can make the experience that's a very important lesson.

STUDENTCOIN