Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARTS] Brief monthly overview of the local boards activity  (Read 28322 times)
Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:37:14 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2026, 05:46:10 PM by Rikafip
Merited by dkbit98 (5), cygan (3), Pmalek (3), DdmrDdmr (3), bitmover (2), joker_josue (2), Cricktor (2), EFS (1), Real-Duke (1), shahzadafzal (1), DYING_S0UL (1), jahead (1)
 #1321

Its time for another brief overview of local boards activity, and this time for August 2026.  All charts and table are made using data from @DdmrDdmr Merit Dashboard and Bitlist.

Communities marked with * (Pakistan, Bengali) don't have their own local boards yet, but are part of this overview nevertheless.



Post activity per local board during August 2026

During August, 15130 posts were written across local boards, which is an increase compared to July's numbers (13938 posts). Majority of this increase happened on three most active boards, but some others like Spanish had noticeable increase compared to previous month. French unfortunately continued declining and now its maybe at all time low numbers, or very close to it.




Local boards post race

Courtesy of bitmover




Active members per local board during August 2026

Despite the increase in number of posts, active members went down from 1298 in July to 1265 in August. Nigerian boards keeps dominating this chart, with only Russian being somewhat close to them.




Local board members per amount of posts during August 2026

When it comes to the percentage of members who wrote only 1 post in their board during last month, leader is French board with 80% of such members, while at the same time Croatian had the lowest percentage, only 11%.

At the 2-9 posts bracket leader is Greek board with 56% while French had only 13% of such members.

Regarding the 10+ posts bracket, leader is Croatian board with 56% while French had only 7%.




Merit shared per local board during August 2026

During August, 7218 merit was sent across 18 local boards that are part of this overview, and is a big increase compared to July's numbers (5818). Majority of this increase happened on Germna board, that went from 612 merit sent in July to 1510 in August, almost beating Nigerians at the top.




Merit/Post ratio per local board during August 2026

In May, an average merit per post across local boards was 0.48, which is an increase compared to July's 0.42 merit per post. This time we have Polish board sticking out, but as seen from their last 12 month ratio, last month's was just an exception, and such a big difference can happen on less active boards.




Merit senders and receivers per local board during August 2026

During last month, 562 members sent while 598 received merit which is an expected increase compared to July (509 senders, 588 receivers). Needless to say which local boards dominates this chart as well.




Percentage of merited posts across local boards during August 2026

Romanian board remained at the top of this chart with very high 58% of merited posts, but Italian also has a high number, especially considering the fact that its one of the more active local boards on the forum.






Merit per transaction across local boards during August 2026

And for the end of this series of charts, the one that shows meriting habits of local boards, which (as you can see) differs from board to board.




The most active members per local board during August 2026

This time top 3 most active local boards members all come from the same board, Russian. klarki is at the top with 162, while jokers10 and numberal both wrote 135 posts.  GG.

Russian |German |Turkish |Italian |Portuguese |Spanish |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. klarki [162]|1. cygan [74]|1. mandown [113]|1. Italian Panic [48]|1. joker_josue [127]|1. famososMuertos [58]|
2. jokers10 [135]|2. Soonandwaite [70]|2. MK-74 [69]|2. Ale88 [44]|2. sabotag3x [109]|2. darbitmobilerecovery [52]|
3. Numeral [135]|3. 5tift [60]|3. yenerbatmaz [67]|3. babo [43]|3. bitmover [79]|3. Don Pedro Dinero [40]|
4. safar1980 [123]|4. mole0815 [59]|4. Hvdv [67]|4. fillippone [43]|4. TryNinja [67]|4. Porfirii [33]|
5. Julien_Olynpic [90]|5. MinoRaiola [58]|5. kriminall [63]|5. Plutosky [34]|5. rdluffy [42]|5. Filicius [27]|
6. internetional [87]|6. MaxMueller [58]|6. Phoenix Anka [62]|6. Ultimo2 [26]|6. alegotardo [42]|6. airbin [22]|
7. mak013 [78]|7. jahead [56]|7. Xyloo [62]|7. bitbollo [25]|7. Forsyth Jones [41]|7. danadc [18]|
8. tvplus006 [78]|8. Lakai01 [52]|8. emrecemsan [60]|8. alexrossi [22]|8. mikel_012 [40]|8. darxiaomi [13]|
9. zasad@ [68]|9. Unknown01 [42]|9. Mustang Shelby [60]|9. gbianchi [18]|9. diggler [27]|9. RobertCG1990 [7]|
10. klarki_mobile [55]|10. Real-Duke [36]|10. RaltcoinsB [59]|10. bitcoiner180 [16]|10. r_victory [27]|10. Artemis3 [6]|
[/table[

```
Indonesian |French |Pilipinas |Croatian |Nigerian |Arabic |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. Chikito [105]|1. winspiral [13]|1. blockman [57]|1. slackovic [53]|1. Floxynice [78]|1. khaled0111 [39]|
2. joniboini [55]|2. Benhouse [5]|2. Peanutswar [36]|2. Daniel91 [45]|2. Karl_3000 [77]|2. Kavelj22 [33]|
3. mu_enrico [48]|3. TryNinja [4]|3. rbynxx [33]|3. katanic97 [41]|3. Africolo [54]|3. yhiaali3 [27]|
4. taufik123 [44]|4. Danydee [1]|4. tech30338 [31]|4. ovcijisir [31]|4. TrialBitcoin [48]|4. OmegaStarScream [14]|
5. masulum [42]|5. Delaforetnoire [1]|5. coin-investor [29]|5. Rikafip [29]|5. CryptopreneurBrainboss [47]|5. hugeblack [12]|
6. Husna QA [40]|6. Halab [1]|6. GreatArkansas [28]|6. Pmalek [24]|6. PremiumcryptoHub [47]|6. ObeyKnock [6]|
7. Luzin [36]|7. EXMON [1]|7. PX-Z [27]|7. cryptofrka [16]|7. Qhunman [47]|7. aseemhamza [3]|
8. abhiseshakana [33]|8. G.Seed [1]|8. arwin100 [26]|8. examplens [14]|8. Samuel47 [47]|8. GxSTxV [2]|
9. ryzaadit [30]|9. fagsosugym7314 [1]|9. cryptoaddictchie [26]|9. Trofo [13]|9. Hypnotizer [45]|9. Danydee [1]|
10. AakZaki [28]|10. AL1CE M [1]|10. bhadz [23]|10. dkbit98 [10]|10. Mayor of ogba [44]|10. ajmnt [1]|


Polish |Indian |Greek |Romanian |Pakistan |Bengali |
_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|_________________|
1. cygan [13]|1. Bitcoin Smith [43]|1. cryptosize [35]|1. GazetaBitcoin [25]|1. Fragrance1122 [56]|1. Review Master [25]|
2. TryNinja [4]|2. JSRAW [42]|2. BlackHatCoiner [30]|2. TryNinja [4]|2. qurbanshah02 [47]|2. Crypto Library [25]|
3. pawel7777 [3]|3. Cointikka [42]|3. alani123 [7]|3. fillippone [4]|3. JunaidAzizi [43]|3. Bd officer [25]|
4. EXMON [1]|4. eaLiTy [24]|4. Ultegra134 [3]|4. NeuroticFish [1]|4. HustleZ [34]|4. DYING_S0UL [16]|
|5. pawanjain [18]|5. GazetaBitcoin [3]|5. jedaite [1]|5. Junii [33]|5. Shishir99 [12]|
|6. hasan5jan7 [18]|6. BitcoinsGreece [2]|6. snaz3d [1]|6. AgriTrack [33]|6. Nothingtodo [11]|
|7. Nrcewker [8]|7. Conqueror777 [2]|7. Zeeloth [1]|7. Abdul Sami786 [33]|7. Z_MBFM [11]|
|8. TheUltraElite [5]|8. mastercryptogr [1]|8. BimboDev [1]|8. Cheema02 [29]|8. Royal Cap [7]|
|9. M47AK16 [5]|9. dracarysvlr [1]| |9. Nmjut [27]|9. NNRR [5]|
|10. GazetaBitcoin [3]| | |10. GbitG [25]|10. God Of Thunder [4]|

Daniel91
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2002



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 08:07:48 AM
 #1322

Thanks Rikafip for another interesting report.
I'm glad to see that the downward trend in activity has stopped and that we have a significant increase in the number of posts and even greater growth in shared merits which is great news.
I see that in our local Croatian section there has been a change at the top and we can say that the king is back.  Grin
I'm also eagerly awaiting our local report, soon I believe?
Thank you for your many years of effort in preparing these reports, I believe that many forum members are grateful to you for that.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 08:24:42 AM
 #1323

I'm glad to see that the downward trend in activity has stopped and that we have a significant increase in the number of posts and even greater growth in shared merits which is great news
Since summer is over, so I expect even better numbers in the next overview. I think majority of members are not like fillippone, who is more active during holiday season.  Cheesy


I'm also eagerly awaiting our local report, soon I believe?
Working on it as we speak, so it should be out later today. After all, since its the last day of the month, its not like I have a lot of time left to publish it.

bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7826


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 09:27:57 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), Rikafip (1), joker_josue (1)
 #1324

Here is the updated race Rikafip!

Trying to be as fast as possible  Cool


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 7539


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 12:40:39 PM
 #1325

Look, this month I left the top 3 of the members with the most posts. There were only 10 more posts and I would be there.

Anyway, you can't always be at the top. Cheesy

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 05:56:16 PM
 #1326

Here is the updated race Rikafip!

Trying to be as fast as possible  Cool
Wish I was as fast as you.  Cheesy

Thanks, 0verview has been updated with your chart.



Look, this month I left the top 3 of the members with the most posts. There were only 10 more posts and I would be there.

Anyway, you can't always be at the top. Cheesy
I honestly don't remember the last time you were left out of the top 3. I guess you became a little bit complacent, but I have no doubt you'll be back in the top 3 in the next overview.  Wink

dkbit98
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 8898



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:36:10 PM
 #1327

Thank you for another informative overview report Rikafip.
I know we had better days in forum but things should improve in next few months, now that summertime is officially over in big part of the world.
Question I want to ask is, if recent controversial sigban initiative had any effect on local boards.
I know our local board is fine, but we had one local clown who retired (again) recently, and now he is promoting gold instead of lightning network Cheesy

▄▄██████▄░░░▄██████▄▄
██▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░░▀▀██
▄▄██████▄░▄██████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███░░░▄▄░░░█░░░▄▄░░░███▄
▄▄▄███░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░███▄▄▄
████████░░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░░████████
██████████░░░▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀░░░██████████
████▀▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀████
▀███▄░░▀▀███████████████████▀▀░░▄███▀
▀████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████████████████▀▀
  
OrangeFren
  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  
▄▄█████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░▀███
███▀░░░▄█░░░░▀███
███░░░░░█░░░░░███
███▄░░░▄█▄░░░▄███
███▄░░░░░░░▄███
▀████▄▄▄████▀
█████████
▐█████████▌
█████░█████
▐████▌░▐████▌
▀▀░▀█░░░█▀░▀▀
 
Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 07:21:07 PM
 #1328

Question I want to ask is, if recent controversial sigban initiative had any effect on local boards.
If you check list of Signature Banned Users, you will see that majority of them wrote 90%+ of the posts outside of their local boards, so I don't expect a big drop, unless some of the less active boards gets a couple of members sig banned.
Also, some of those that got sig bans probably reactivated their alts, or are already ranking up with new ones, so that also might affect the numbers. 


I know our local board is fine, but we had one local clown who retired (again) recently, and now he is promoting gold instead of lightning network Cheesy
Yep, we are one of the local boards that didn't have any sig bans yes, and honestly I am not surprised by that. I hope I didn't jinx us now though.

fillippone
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3038
Merit: 21580


Duelbits.com - Rewarding, beyond limits.


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:34:08 AM
 #1329

Great report as usual, Rikafip.
It would be interesting, yet I am not sure how to do this, to assess the impact of sigbanned users on the local activity, even if, I do agree, the impact could be limited.

Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:40:58 AM
 #1330

It would be interesting, yet I am not sure how to do this, to assess the impact of sigbanned users on the local activity, even if, I do agree, the impact could be limited.
I agree, it would be interesting to see it but at the same time, it would also be very hard to do (at least for someone as lazy as me).

First, you would have to check users one by one, since on Bitlist only the top 3 most active boards are mentioned. And also, as I said in my previous post, many of them are probably more active on their alt accounts now and that would also affect the numbers.


paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 550



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 02:51:33 PM
 #1331

Thank you Rikafip for yet another great report. It is unfortunate that I didn't yet again find myself in the Top 10 of our local Croatian board, we have some serious names there and it is not easy but I makes me fell good when I reach the Top 10 mark, will give it all in the next mouth.  Grin

examplens
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 5026



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 03:05:45 PM
 #1332

Question I want to ask is, if recent controversial sigban initiative had any effect on local boards.
If you check list of Signature Banned Users, you will see that majority of them wrote 90%+ of the posts outside of their local boards, so I don't expect a big drop, unless some of the less active boards gets a couple of members sig banned.
Also, some of those that got sig bans probably reactivated their alts, or are already ranking up with new ones, so that also might affect the numbers. 
I believe that maybe sig. ban initiative could be reflected in the number of merits sent within the local board. However, the awarding of merit is under less scrutiny when it happens locally.
All the same, it is to be expected that all farmers who exploit the campaigns will now start with new accounts, so they will replace the missing number of posts.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 04:09:41 PM
Merited by dkbit98 (5), fillippone (3), joker_josue (2)
 #1333

Since a few members (dkbit98, fillippone) expressed interest in how recent sig bans have affected local boards (and since I had some free time on my hands and was also curious) I went through list of sig banned users to identify how many sig banned users each local board has so far. As a timeframe to identify local board members, I took the last 120 days.

So, out of 217 sig banned users so far, 58 were active in local boards and out of 18 local boards that are part of this overview, 9 had member(s) banned. The results are kind of expected, as the biggest local board had the highest number of sig banned users, but I was surprised to see that the second largest local board (Russian) has only 1 so far. Since I did it manually, I could have made a mistake or two, but nothing that would change the chart drastically.








fillippone
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3038
Merit: 21580


Duelbits.com - Rewarding, beyond limits.


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 04:24:58 PM
 #1334

Really interesting results. I would have expected sigbanned users to be proportional to the total number of users for each board, yet apparently this is not the case.
Maybe the next effort is toward determining the amount of merits and posts these accounts made up in the past months, so that you can have an idea of the "net" behaviour of those boards without the banned users.

Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:16:35 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 08:10:05 PM by Rikafip
 #1335

Maybe the next effort is toward determining the amount of merits and posts these accounts made up in the past months, so that you can have an idea of the "net" behaviour of those boards without the banned users.
I think I am going to leave that to someone else (if anyone is willing) as even this the most basic one took me quite some time since I was doing it manually.

*Ace*
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 1132



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 05:46:52 AM
Merited by fillippone (3), Rikafip (1)
 #1336

Really interesting results. I would have expected sigbanned users to be proportional to the total number of users for each board, yet apparently this is not the case.
Maybe the next effort is toward determining the amount of merits and posts these accounts made up in the past months, so that you can have an idea of the "net" behaviour of those boards without the banned users.



This is really interesting, knowing which boards the signature bans come from. But let me show you that my tool already does what you asked for.

https://brdb.cc/profile/2690364
This user has a signature ban, in the profile you can see how many posts and Merit sent or received he has obtained by selecting time ranges.




Unfortunately I'm using a smartphone and I can't insert the entire screenshot, but you can check it yourself from that link

Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:05:44 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 06:17:27 AM by Rikafip
 #1337

This is really interesting, knowing which boards the signature bans come from. But let me show you that my tool already does what you asked for.
Like your tool, Bitlist also does what fillippone asked for, but someone still has to check users one by one and add up all those merits that were shared and posts that were written in local boards, and that's the hard part of it. Unless your tool can do it in a more efficient and faster way.

*Ace*
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 1132



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:23:52 AM
Merited by Rikafip (1)
 #1338

This is really interesting, knowing which boards the signature bans come from. But let me show you that my tool already does what you asked for.
Like your tool, Bitlist also does what fillippone asked for, but someone still has to check users one by one and add up all those merits that were shared and posts that were written in local boards, and that's the hard part of it. Unless your tool can do it in a more efficient and faster way.


If I have some free time tonight, I'll try to run some tests. I already have an idea in mind, but I'd prefer if you could give me a basic idea of what you actually want to see in the analysis. I should already have the data I need in the database, at most I should filter it by localboard.
A first question that comes to mind is: do you want active sigbans to be analyzed, or also those who have already been removed from sigban? Because if I'm not mistaken, there are 3 or 4 users who have had their sigban removed.

Rikafip (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8481



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:35:12 AM
 #1339

If I have some free time tonight, I'll try to run some tests. I already have an idea in mind, but I'd prefer if you could give me a basic idea of what you actually want to see in the analysis. I should already have the data I need in the database, at most I should filter it by localboard.
A first question that comes to mind is: do you want active sigbans to be analyzed, or also those who have already been removed from sigban? Because if I'm not mistaken, there are 3 or 4 users who have had their sigban removed.
Since its fillippone's idea, I think its best if he explains what exactly he wants to see in the analysis.

Just to add that in that chart that I shared yesterday, I didn't count those few whose sig bans were removed.

fillippone
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3038
Merit: 21580


Duelbits.com - Rewarding, beyond limits.


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 10:03:46 AM
 #1340

I'm interested in seeing the effect of sigbanned users on each board. The number of sigbanned users for each board is a start. It would be interesting to see how many posts and merits those users were involved in over the last few months. Run your reports again without including those users.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!