I think we should be very careful with creating any other new local boards in future, we don't want another spam factory

That's probably the reason why theymos hasn't created any new ones lately, even though some communities deserve it if we only take the number of posts as a criteria (which obviously isn't the case).
Maybe it's time to have some kind of rating for local boards, both positive and begative, based on DT status, activity, trust feedback, banned/sigbanned members, etc.
That looks like something @*Ace* could do, but I can imagine causing extra drama.
Ok I created a tool where it analyzes the activities of users who have received the sigban, counts the uid per board id, how many posts they have written, how many Merit received and how many Merit they have sent
Yeah I think that's something that fillippone had in mind. Anyway, good job!
I also see that your numbers are a little bit different from mine, as I didn't include one sig banned member who was spamming his translated crap across many local boards, since he wasn't really a member of any local board.