Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:17:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit Source Aplication - AakZaki  (Read 714 times)
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2020, 10:51:45 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2020, 05:10:28 PM by AakZaki

Application to become a Merit Source, Sub Forum Indonesia (SFI).

PURPOSE
I made this application of merit sources aimed at replacing the source  merit from the Sub Forum Indonesian which has long been inactive namely pandukelana2712
After considering and seeing the active Sub Forum Indonesian, I want to propose myself to be a merit source in the Sub Forum Indonesian.

1. I want to encourage the quality and quantity of posts and activities in SFI.
2. I am confident that I can use this opportunity to improve the quality of forum posts, especially at SFI.
3. Accuracy in choosing the quality of the post will still be maintained.

Here's my brief data:
  • I have been recorded - a total active in this forum 52 Days, 19 Hours, 49 Minutes.
  • I have given more than 250 sMerit to posts that I think deserve it, and to date, my sMerit has run out.
  • I also have an exchange service in my Local Sub Forum, because I am also part of the Official Partners (People Third) from major exchanges in Indonesia, namely Indodax.com . ([ZAKY-CELL] Jual Beli Bitcoin - Voucher Indodax - Pulsa - Escrow)
  • Official Merchant P2P Binance Indonesia
  • I am in the rank of 4 trusted people in Indonesia as an Official Indodax Exchange Partner.

Source: Which Exchanges company that have officially partnered with Indodax?

10 good posts that in my opinion deserve merit.
ELECTRUM - UPDATE SAFELY AND AVOID PHISHING WALLETS ?

Electrum wallet is one of most favorite non-custodial bitcoin wallets. This wallet is light, high trusted, and has advanced features that some low-quality bitcoin wallets don't have.

It is natural that all wallets have to be upgraded by their developers and by users over time. Unfortunately, there is a fact
The more popular a software is, the more people have looked at it.
Today, I give you all - who have not yet known how to update your Electrum wallet safely - to know how to do it safely.

Let's get started by the first step to know when your Electrum wallet is outdated.
Help > Check for updates. (first image); then you will see this popped up windows (second image)

Now, what should you do to download newest version of Electrum?
I believe what most of you will do is clicking on the available link in popped up windows.
"You can download the new version from https://electrum.org/#download"
Is this what you should do?
NO! You will be under risks if doing this.
This is the first important step that you have to avoid.
There was attacks on Electrum wallets months ago, directly on links provide in their wallets.
Electrum vulnerability allows arbitrary messages, phishing
Such attacks might occur anytime in the future, so just be careful.
In reality, there are more other types of phishing sites, this one is an example, so you have to take care yourself by being very carefully download Electrum wallet.
Do you see that little fleck of dust under the domain name in the left screenshot? Actually not dust. Enable show_punycode in Firefox in order to avoid phishing URLs.
Source: https://twitter.com/ElectrumWallet/status/1144678604523147265?s=20

The correct way to download Electrum wallet is: Visiting their website, and check for newest version
How?
Please type: electrum.org, then you will be directed to https://electrum.org/#home
Please do neither trust given link in wallet nor link in your browser bookmark, google search.
Only trust in your memory with the site address: electrum.org

You can see that Electrum provides a warning at their Home page:

To download, you click on Download button, then visit that page: https://electrum.org/#download
Next, just choose which ones are suitable for your need and your devices.

What to do next after finishing downloading wallet? Installing it instantly?
NO! You will be under risks if doing this.
You have to do two things:
  • Checking your seeds backup: Checking wallet seeds and compare to what your wrote in your seeds backup (on paper, whatever)
  • Verifying GPG signature that signed by ThomasV
Checking your seeds backup:
Wallet > Seeds > Enter wallet password (if you set password - of course you should set strong password - for your Electrum wallet).

Verifying GPG signatures that signed by ThomasV:

This step is to make sure that the wallet version you just download is official one, not phishing one and contains malwares. You will lose your bitcoin if you download and install fake Electrum wallets.
make sure to verify the pgp signature of electrum before installing (installer) or running (appimage) it.

Tutorials to verify GPG signatures
GPG signatures are a proof that distributed files have been signed by the owner of the signing key. For example, if this website was compromised and the original Electrum files had been replaced, signature verification would fail, because the attacker would not be able to create valid signatures. (Note that an attacker would be able to create valid hashes, this is why we do not publish hashes of our binaries here, it does not bring any security).

In order to be able to verify GPG signatures, you need to import the public key of the signer. Electrum binaries are signed with ThomasV's public key. On Linux, you can import that key using the following command: gpg --import ThomasV.asc. Here are tutorials for Windows and MacOS. When you import a key, you should check its fingerprint using independent sources, such as here, or use the Web of Trust.
Tutorials for:
After successfully verify ThomasV's GPG signatures, you are safe to use your Electrum wallet for your bitcoin.

SUMMARY
[1] Check for updates from official website (can check from wallet first, then re-check on official website)
[2] Always type site address to visit it: electrum.org
[3] Verify ThomasV's GPG signatures before installing new wallet versions
[4] Do all these three steps before doing bitcoin transactions in your newly updated wallet.

Read more, to have more fears on fake, phishing Electrum wallets, and being more careful.
[Warning]: Another Electrum Phishing site on the loose
⚠⚠️⚠~Beware on active phishing Electrum websites~⚠⚠️⚠ (Collection list updated)
Electrum vulnerability allows arbitrary messages, phishing

I do not know what will happen to me when this forum disappears. Maybe I will be a little depressed and feel missing some important things in my life.
This forum has made my life more productive and learned about bitcoin until now. Even half the time I have spent I review this forum and do some work.

I am interested in this forum since 2016 and then registered. I am totally blind and do not know the benefits of bitcointalk, so I vacuum up to 1 year and start active again in 2017.
In the same year in 2017 I felt that this forum provided several benefits for me financially and gave many new friends from all corners of the world.
I have participated in all kinds of bounty campaigns, including becoming a translator.

My income is even greater in this forum compared to my real income.
But if the forum this is lost somewhere, I will be a regular employee who spends a lot of time for family and go on vacation on weekends.

Facebook will get back one of his user. Because before joined on this forum, I had spent my free time on the Facebook. -snip-
Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and other social media I never publish about bitcointalk.org, because I close myself from people around me.
If I am open about this forum and my side job there will be many strange questions to come, I avoid that and choose to remain silent as anonymous.
Maybe I'm only active on a telegram account

There's always Cryptotalk... Grin
Cryptotalk may not be able to replace bitcointalk.org, it is still very difficult even though cryptotalk spends a lot of money to do promotions by holding a signature campaign aided by yobit. It takes a long time if I really have to move to cryptotalk, because the bitcointalk forum has become my second home.

Be careful when you are typing a domain website. One typos can make your asset lost. I find some Typosquatting Domain for Trezor. When you are typing

Code:
trezpr.io (167.114.220.88)
trezoe.io (167.114.220.88)
trezot.io (167.114.220.88)
trezr.io (167.114.220.88)
trezer.io (167.114.220.88)
trezort.io (167.114.220.88)
trwzor.io (167.114.220.88)
terzor.io (167.114.220.88)
teezor.io (167.114.220.88)
tezor.io (167.114.220.88)
yrezor.io (167.114.220.88)
rezor.io (167.114.220.88)

you will redirecting to:

trezor.us

Some Domain information:
Code:
Domain Name: TREZPR.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300001183080702-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-05T02:46:02Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-05T02:36:11Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-05T02:36:11Z

Domain Name: TREZOE.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300001183080700-LRMS
Updated Date: 2020-02-05T21:56:51Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-05T02:36:08Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-05T02:36:08Z

Domain Name: trezor.us
Registry Domain ID: D981FBFD3B7FE46AEB0383A809C5D235C-NSR
Registrar URL: www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2020-02-10T20:40:52Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-06T07:18:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-06T07:18:09Z

Domain Name: TREZOT.IO
Registry Domain ID: D503300001183080701-LRMS
Updated Date: 2020-02-05T21:56:55Z
Creation Date: 2020-02-05T02:36:09Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-02-05T02:36:09Z

Website screenshot:

REAL TREZOR WEBSITE
https://trezor.io/

Table of contents

Abstract
Introduction
Charactaristcs of Hardware wallets
Advantages of hardware wallets
Disadvantages of hardware wallets
How to protect hardware wallets
Examples of hardware wallets and recommendation
Conclusion

Abstract
Unlike online wallets, hardware wallets are safer. It has a random number generaror that are used to generate private key offline, this private key generation wallet address know as public key.
The hardware wallet can be expensive and not really convenient to use but it is still the  safst and more convenient way to store bitcoin and altcoins.
They are safe but can be hacked, lost or not accessable by the owner due to owers carelessness. So, certain precautions should be followed for the wallet and the coins on it to be safe.

Introduction
A crypto wallet is an application, a program or a device used for storing cryptocurrencies. There are two types which are hot wallets and cold wallet. The hot wallets are online wallets that can be a phone app, desktop app or a website version type. The second, which are cold wallets, they are of two types which are paper wallet and hardware wallets.
The cold wallet storage are the safest means of storing cryptocurrencies and here, I want to talk about the hardware wallets. Hardware wallets are devices that run app that is used to store cryptocurrencie.

Characteristics of a good hardware wallets
1. All hardware wallet have a random number generator, this is used to generate private key.
2.  They are non custodian wallets in which you have the full ownership of the wallet and a private key will be newly generated for you. The wallet must be new, highly not secure to buy the second hand one even from someone you trust, make sure it is new, if new, new private key will be generated for you which must be protected and not revealed to anyone.
3. The new hardware wallet will also generate a recovery or seed phrase. This are just words which can be easy to know of hand. Private key and seed phrase are very important to retrieve back cryptocurrencies  if the wallet lost or damaged.
4. The private key will be used to generate the public addresses. Public addresses are made of long mixture of alphabet and numbers. They are need to for transactions. You can transfer cryptocurrencies to another wallet through the public addresses of the person you are sending to. They are also called address codes.
5. A pin is necessary in case of theft. The theif will not be able to access the hardware wallet so that he will not get access to private key and seed phrase.

Advantages
They are a safest means of storing bitcoin and altcoins, just like paper wallet.
 Protected against viruses that can easily affect online wallets
The private key is generated offline and this makes it safer than the ones generated online
They are most of the time offline, unless you want to perform transactions. Hackers operate only when wallets are online.

Disadvantages
1. They are expensive, that is why people that store low amount of cryptocurrencies prefer to use online wallet. But storing coins worth more than 1000, hardware wallet is recommended.
2. They are not convenient to use like online wallets that you can easily access and trade.
3. A malware from hackers can erase the address code a donor is sending to while
sending high amount of bitcoin. The address will be replaced by the hacker's bitcoin address. This could happen to altcoin of high amount too depending on the malware.
4. The random number generator can be insecure and create a private key that can be known to hacker.

How to protect hardware wallets
1. The owner should be careful to make his computer used to access the hardware wallet to be free of malware that can change the inputed address to another one. When sending bitcoin or altcoin, it is very mandatory to check, double check and check again the address you are sending to.
2. Viruses that can affect online wallet may not affect offline wallet but the computer should still be free from viruses like trojan that can reveal factor authenticator to hackers.
3. Do not store your private key and seed phrase online using any cloud srorage. Do not reveal it to anybody but you. Do not also store it on phones or computer. The best is to store them on paper and protection the paper. Dublicate it or triplicate is advisable. Keep it in a place that will not be noticed. Do not keep it in a place that can be accessible by thieves.
4. Be careful of hackers manipulations, treat everything you see on screen with care. So that you can easily know if hackers are at work. For more about the safety, you can click on the last two links.

There are many hardware walkets. These are examples, Ledger Nano, Trezor, keepKey, BC Vault, SafePal S1, SecuX W20, Ellipal Titan, SecuX W10, Cobo Vault Wallet, D’CENT Hardware Wallet, BitLox Hardware Wallet, Ellipal, Keevo Wallet, XZEN Wallet, MIRKey by ellipticsecure. And, there are still many not yet mention. But, I can recommend you the best ones that I know. They are:
Ledger Nano X
Ledger Nano S
Trezor Model T
Trezor One and
KeepKey.

Conclusion
Hardware wallets are so safe to keep cryptocurrencies  but care most be taken because most hardware wallets that has been hacked or stolen of cryptocurrencies are mostly due to owners carelessness.

Links used
https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-wallet/#
https://www.bankrate.com/glossary/c/cryptocurrency-wallet/
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/best-hardware-wallets-comparative-list-blockgeeks/
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet
https://coinfunda.com/best-cryptocurrency-hardware-wallets/
https://medium.com/ledger-on-security-and-blockchain/ledger-101-part-3-best-practices-when-using-a-hardware-wallet-198b60df2681
https://www.coolwallet.io/how-to-protect-crypto-hardware-wallet-private-keys-and-recovery-seed/

Corona Virus has been a big issue that disturbed everyone not only in China for months. But this outbreak never stopped and it continues to spread in the different country putting everyone in fear. With the huge number of cases, central banks had to quarantine their banknotes just to lessen the possibility of spreading the virus.

If you're curious, you can see the previous thread I started regarding South Korea quarantining and even burning their cash
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231105.40

February 15, lenders in China were asked by their government to disinfect their money for 14 days. Federal Reserve also trying to set aside US dollars from Asia for 7-10 days before including it in circulation. Also, the Bank of England advises its people to wash their hands after handling money because it can hold bacteria and viruses.

With this outbreak, a spokesperson of WHO said that “people should use contactless [payment] technology where possible.”

Source:
Code:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerhuang/2020/03/09/who-encourages-use-of-digital-payments-due-to-covid-19

It's obvious why he suggested it to prevent having contact with money that a lot of people had previously own. This brings a chance for cryptocurrency to be recognized by the government. Suggesting less physical transactions means that cryptocurrency can help with that. To avoid having contact with different people, we can use cryptocurrency for transactions that we don't have to touch any paper money or even have close contact with the people we're having a transaction with.

Those countries with a higher number of cases of the virus should try looking at this opportunity because even with a small part, it can help them and their people to keep themselves safe. Countries like China and Korea who have a great number of cases can adapt to these changes easily because they are a developed country. Instead of continuously putting their bills on quarantine, they can lessen the work if they would be willing to adopt it. Recently, Korea had legalized cryptocurrency which makes it easier for them to adopt it.

Suddenly came on mind about quick merit earn method & outcome. Since most of newbies away from meta/reputation so I wonder to share on this board. When you will see this case, then you will realized the point that about what I am talking. Anyway I will try to explain briefly.

Above mentioned user got red tag from multiple DT members due to spin/plagiarize post from some other sources. And I believe that tags are appropriate since that guy admitted himself about spin or plagiarism. He had copied from other articles and likely spin or change some words by himself. That's totally against forum rules. You are not allowed to make plagiarized post.

The most dangerous and abusive behaviour is, he gave some answers of pre-planned questions. That means, he prepared question and answer by himself, he made post (questions) by his alt or by friend's accounts and  immediately answered before someone else. By this way he gained lots of merits. Even me, I have sent him merits since I had not looked deeply about posting time. However somehow his shady behaviour has been exposed and got multiple tag.

Here is the lesson for all over forum user especially for newbies. That means that guy want to gain merit so quickly for rank up. But remember every quick method is harmful especially on this forum. You may realized even on your real life, short cut or quick method for anything is harmful.

There no way earn merit by quick method, in a result your account will be worthless. Because forum people is to intelligent than you. So there is no very easy way to skip such behaviour that I mentioned above.

Just be a decent users, create unique post with your own idea, you can search or study from other source but you are not allowed to spin or plagiarize from others. So many users rank up by their hard work, so you should do same. Learn as much you can and share your best experiences and knowledge with this community. I am quite sure community will reward you somehow.

Have you known that there is an age restriction in gambling? But it is varied among the countries in the world. I have just checked in wikipedia that commonly someone can play gambling starting from the age of 15/16/18/19/20/21 years. It depends on where he lives, every country may have different regulation related to the age restriction. Below I classify some countries based on the age restriction:

Age 5: Malawi (Casino)

Age 15: Iceland (lottery)

Age 16: United Kingdom (Football pool, Scratchcards), Estonia (other), New Zealand (instant kiwi)

Age 18: Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand (horse racing), Palau, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Vanuatu, Albania, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, México, etc

Age 19: South Korea, Canada, USA

Age 20: New Zealand (Casino), Sweden (Casino), Japan, Nigeria

Age 21: Belgium, Estonia (Casino), Armenia, India, Lebanon, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines (casino), Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, Namibia, Niger (casino), Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, US Virgin Islands (casino), USA, Macau

Age 23: Greece

Source & more detail information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambling_age#cite_note-27

A lot of problems out there arise due to viruses on the computer hard drive makes the wallet installed in it vulnerable to attack. Therefore, I suggest separating wallets and PC, which are often used for browsing to avoid or at least provide security.

Buy hardware wallet is the best choice, but when you don't have enough money to buy it?
I think we can use USB Flashdrive to make a portable operating system included Electrum wallet.

What we need?

1. Tails Os - download https://tails.boum.org/install/dvd-download/index.en.html
2. Rufus - download https://rufus.ie/
3. A USB flash drive a minimum of 8 Gigabyte (fat-32 formated)

How To Install?

a. inject your USB flash drive into PC
b. Open Rufus

• 1. USB flash drive will automatically be detected when Rufus application has ready
  • 2. Click select and choose where your file downloaded
  • 3. Move your cursor to make persistent partition size
  • 4. (Optional) Labeling your USB flash drive
  • 5. Click start

• 6. Wait until Finish
  • 7. Reboot your PC while push esc button on keyboard (depends what PC are you using. sometime f9 and f11) then booting with USB Flashdrive
  • 8. Star your tails and wait for a while.
  • 9. let's make configuration your system like a persistent password.  This important part to safe your data because tails os won't keep your setting when you restart it.

NOTE: This is a crucial thing to keep and  encrypted your data on persistent. also, you have a choice to enable or disable it.

By the way, Tail OS has already installed an electrum wallet, but not recommend because we can't verify it. https://electrum.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tails.html

So how to use wallet?, You have to download again electrum wallet at the official website and verify it.

1. Open https://electrum.org/#download and download App image Linux

2. Appimage file will save on Tor Browser folder

3. Verify download - (scroll down official electrum website, you can find how to verify your download).

4. Move your Appimage file into persistent storage. See the image below.

5. Right-click file and Tick "Allow executing file as program"

6. We have finished here. To open an electrum wallet, double click Appimage and use electrum ussually.

source: https://github.com/spesmilo/electrum-docs/blob/master/tails.rst

Note: Your setting and password won't save, so be careful, keep your essential data file into persistent volume.

Disclaimer: This for education only, I am not part of Tails and rufus. when you want to try and use it do with your own risk.

Cookies save the passwords so that you don't need to ever login and just type the URL like gmail to login your email account.

Totally agree with you, you are absolutely right.
All the trouble is cookies

*edit*
Clear cache & cookies(In the Chrome app)
#1: On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
#2: At the top right, tap More (three dots)
#3: Tap History and then Clear browsing data.
#4: At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
#5: Next to "Cookies and site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
#6: Tap Clear data.
Done:

Chrome on PC.
#1: On your computer, open Chrome.
#2: At the top right, click More (three dots)
#3: Click More tools and then Clear browsing data
#4: At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
#5: Click Clear data
Done
Reference: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en&oco=0

10. Local Board
Thread ini di dasari dengan referensi thread trading teknikal mulai dari ini, ini dan ini yang saat ini membuat ane berminat untuk ngebuat thread tentang fundamental analisis. Terlebih lagi thread2 yang beredar mengenai fundamental analisis sebelum ane ngebuat thread ini banyak sekali yang hanya pengulangan topik seperti "research project" & "Common Sense" tanpa ada alur diskusi yang jelas dikarenakan @OP nya sendiri juga tidak me-moderasi thread tersebut. Maka dari itu ane sengaja ngebuat thread baru mengenai topik ini disertai dengan pengalaman yang telah ane alami selama ini. Thread ini ane tempatkan di "Altcoin Board Indonesia" karena pada dasarnya trading fundamental lebih cocok ke shitcoin ketimbang major coin yang membutuhkan dua konfirmasi analisis yaitu Fundamental Analisis dengan di konfirmasi oleh Teknikal Analisis.

Intro
Sebelum kita masuk ke topik utama mari kita membaca sejenak definisi dari Fundamental Analisis secara seksama :
Menurut "wikipedia" Analisis fundamental adalah metode analisis yang didasarkan pada fundamental ekonomi suatu perusahaan. Teknis ini menitik beratkan pada rasio finansial dan kejadian - kejadian yang secara langsung maupun tidak langsung memengaruhi kinerja keuangan perusahaan. Sebagian pakar berpendapat teknik analisis fundamental lebih cocok untuk membuat keputusan dalam memilih saham perusahaan mana yang dibeli untuk jangka panjang.

Sedangkan menurut ane pribadi Fundamental Analisis adalah suatu analisa untuk berspekulasi dengan mendapatkan kesimpulan dari berbagai data yang diambil mulai dari News, Proyek, Rumor dan hal lainnya yang berkaitan dengan token/coin tersebut sehinga memberikan kita keputusan apakah layak/tidak untuk membeli altcoin tersebut.

Dalam cryptocurrency khususnya major coin bisanya para trader sebelum melakukan pengambilan keputusan dalam pembelian suatu aset digital akan melakukan berbagai analisis salah satunya yaitu : Fundamental Analisis yang biasanya dilakukan sebelum melakukan Teknikal Analsis. Biasanya trader melakukan Fundamental Analisis dengan cara mencari beberapa "News" atau "Rumor" mengenai cryptocurrency tersebut kemudian mereka akan mengkonfirmasi dengan "Teknikal Analisis" apakah News/Rumors tersebut akan memberikan efek ke-pergerakan harga cryptocurrency tersebut. Dari hal ini bisa membuktikan bahwa Fundamental Analisis dengan Teknikal Analisis berkaitan satu sama lain.

Basic Research
Tahap awal dalam "Basic Research" adalah mengetahui tentang apa proyek itu dikembangkan, di cryptocurrency sendiri banyak sekali proyek mengenai pengunaan cryptocurrency di real live seperti
Basic Research adalah sebuah research awal dengan cara menyimpulkan dari data-data yang diberikan & informasi di suatu proyek/altcoin tersebut, data yang diambil pun sangatlah bervarisi  entah itu dari Main Idea/Concept, Whitepaper, Roadmap, Team, dll. Biasanya research ini dilakukan apabila ada suatu Altcoin, Proyek baru ataupun trader yang ingin trading/investasi di proyek atau altcoin tersebut. Menurut ane pribadi, setiap orang masih bisa dapat menyimpulkan suatu altcoin/proyek dengan "Basic Research" karena hal ini sangatlah mudah dan juga sudah awam sekali bagi orang-orang yang memang sudah sering trading. Berikut ini adalah beberapa hal yang saya lakukan ketika melakukan "Basic Research"

Main Concept, Idea, Use-Case
Research awal yang bisa dapat lakukan adalah mengetahui tentang apa proyek tersebut, kita diharuskan untuk mencari informasi yang berkaitan dengan proyek tersebut. Biasanya kita dapat menemukan informasi tersebut, di website si coin/token tersebut, whitepapper, dll. Saat ini telah banyak altcoin yang berfokus dalam semua hal seperti Peningkatan UMKM, bahkan ada yang mengenai 18+ xD. Biasa ane sendiri, dapat mengambil kesimpulan secara cepat dari main concept proyek yang ditawarkan kalau memang dirasa hal yang ditawarkan proyek/platform tersebut tidak memerlukan adanya cryptocurrency maka ane memastikan bahwa proyek/platform tersebut tidak layak untuk menjadi intstrumen investasi.

Terkadang ane pribadi, mencari beberapa proyek yang memang benar2 berkaitan dengan cryptocurrency. Ane merasa proyek yang menawarkan problem dari cryptocurrency lebih potensial ketimbang proyek lainnya yang memang menawarkan proyek untuk membantu permasalahan di real-live padahal permasalahan itu sendiri tidak perlu adanya cryptocurrency. Beberapa hal yang dapat dipertimbangkan :
  • Privacy
  • Menyelesaikan permasalahan dari Skalabilitas
  • Kecepatan transaksi
  • Fee ( Optional )
Dari beberapa list diatas ane sudah pernah masuk ke cryptocurrency yang memang berkaitan dengan list yang ane sebutkan salah satu nya yaitu : X-CASH & Nano aka XRB.

Tipe Proyek atau Coins/Token
Yang saya maksud disini adalah apakah proyek tersebut ICO/Non-ICO & Coins/Token, masing-masing dari tipe tersebut terdapat beberapa keungulan dan juga kekurangan masing - masing. Maka dari itu saya klasifikasikan masing-masing tipe tersebut dengan keungulan & kekurangan, yaitu :

ICO Tokens/Coins
Kelebihan :
  • Team yang memadai.
  • Platform/proyek yang ditawarkan lebih berpotensi dapat dikembangkan ketimbang non-ICO proyek.
  • Resource yang cukup banyak dikarenakan mendapatkan dana segar dari ICO, Crowdfunding atau IEO.

Kekurangan :
  • Sirkulasi supply tidak terjaga, dikarenakan supply token/coins beredar cukup banyak sekali hal ini membuat potensi harga token turun lebih besar. Dikarenakan token tersebur beredar cukup banyak tanpa membagun fundamental dari harga dari coin tersebut di market.
  • Harga coins/token berpotensi turun lebih besar ketimbang non-ICO project
  • Premine : (Situasional)

Non-ICO Tokens/Coins
Kelebihan :
  • Supply coin lebih terjaga sirkulasinya.
  • Miners awal mendapatkan keuntungan lebih banyak, karena sebagai early adopter di proyek tersebut.
  • Harga & Fundamental coin dapat dibangun terlebih dahulu dibarengi dengan pengembangan coin/token itu sendiri.
  • Lebih memfokus kan terlebih dahulu dari segi pengembangan ketimbang mencoba membuat hype yang memang hanya berlangsung sesaat
  • Topik diskusi antara komunitas, lebih condong ke pengembangan proyek.

Kekurangan :
  • Dana yang terbatas, sehingga memerlukan peran dari komunitas.
  • Kekurangan team, biasanya untuk team bagi non-ICO Coins/Tokens akan menyesuaikan selama pengembangan dari proyek/platform tersebut. Beberapa developer lainnya, akan akan bergabung ke team tersebut jika di rasa proyek tersebut emang memiliki pengembangan yang cukup lumayan signifikan.
  • Komunitas yang sangat sendikit, mungking hanya ratusan jika dibandingkan dengan "ICO Project" yang hampir ribuaan member.
Komunitas
Langkah terakhir yang ane lakukan adalah melihat seberapa aktif komunitas sebelum enter ke coin tersebut. Orang-orang mengatakan bahwa, proyek yang bagus akan memiliki komunitas yang sangat besar. Hal itu tidak berlaku bagi ane, membangun komunitas yang solid & banyak tidak bisa dilakukan dengan secara singkat. Ane sendiri lebih prefer komunitas yang sedikit ketimbang banyak yang terpenting bahan diskusi yang di diskusikan di komunitas tersebut lebih banyak membahas progres dari pengembangan proyek/platform tersebut ketimbang komunitas banyak yang hanya membahas mengenai "Airdrop" dan bentuk marketing lainnya.

Basic Research diatas dilakukan untuk menghindari agan enter ke coin yang memang benar2 shitcoin banget, jangan sampai volume trading coin tersebut shit ditambah proyeknya emang benar2 shit juga kek ibarat "Udah jatoh ketiban batu" xD yang dapat mengakibatkan agan gak bisa bener2 nge-sell coin/token tersebut.

Trading Activity
Sebelum trading, diharuskan menetapkan beberapa hal yang berkaitan dengan instrumen trading yang agan lakukan ke shitcoin. Kita terlebih dahulu observasi pergerakan volatifitas, menentukan juga Fund Management & Percetage Management yang dapat kita lakukan saat melakukan aktifitas trading. Contoh disini saya sendiri mempunyai Fund Management & Percentage Management yang telah saya terapkan yaitu :

Fund Management :
  • Low : 10-20$
  • Medium : 20-30$
  • High 30-50$ / 50-100$ (Tergantung situasi, order book & volume trading)
Shitcoin trading adalah trading yang memiliki tingkat risk yang lebih besar dari trading pada umumnya, maka dari itu penggunaan dana yang dapat kita gunakan terbilang cukup terbatas sekali. Kita ketika melakukan trading pada umumnya, pasti dapat menggunakan dana ratusan atau bahkan ribuaan dolar apabila melakukan trading dengan major coin. Berbeda dengan shitcoin, yang memiliki volume & order book yang terbatas pengunaan dana yang cukup besar ketika melakukan trading akan menyusahkan si-trader itu sendiri apabila ingin menjual coin/token yang ia miliki dengan jangka waktu yang cepat secara instan.

Persentase Buy/Sell :
  • 5-15%
  • 30%
  • 50-70%
  • Lebih dari 100%
Data diatas adalah data yang telah saya tetapkan sendiri dari aktifitas trading saya, beberapa data diambil dari berbagai macam referensi yaitu :
- Perubahan Pecentage Harga di Coinmarketcap pada saat Bullish/Bearish Cryptomarket.
- Perubahan Percentage Harga dari Coins yang ingin di Tradingkan.
Maka dari itu data diatas bersifat situasinal, saya sendiri lebih prefer memilih opsi kedua ketika melakukan trading tapi secara garis besarnya persetase yang saya beli/jual mengitu list yang saya buat.

Waktu Trading
Terdapat beberapa kategori dalam pembagiaan waktu trading sama layaknya seperti trading pada umumnya, akan tetapi waktu trading yang saya pakai biasanya :
  • Short Trade : 1-3 Minggu
  • Medium Trade : 1 Bulan-an lebih.
  • Long Trade : Lebih dari 3 Bulan.
Untuk "shitcoin" long trade, biasanya lebih condong ke "coins" baru yang memang ane rasa "Developer" niat untuk memberikan beberapa benefit bagi para pengemar cryptocurrency. Biasanya ane sendiri berana nge-long kalau memang proyek tersebut memenuhi semua kriteria yang ane bahas diawal thread ini.

Pair Trading
Trading shitcoin gak harus berpaku ke pair "Bitcoin" lebih dibiasakan lagi dengan pair seperti ETH, Doge atau LTC. Dikarenakan beberapa cryptocurrency yang memang memiliki harga dibawah 1 satoshi, sehingga apabila kita trading dengan pair "Bitcoin" pastinya akan mentok hanya  di 1 sat itupun harus menungu giliran order bakal di take ama trader lain. Benefit bermain di pair under 1 sat dengan pair seperti ETH, Doge atau LTC kita bisa membeli coin dengan harga memang relatif murah atau harga sebenarnya coin tersebut. Kita juga bisa menjual ke pair "Bitcoin" gap yang cukup besar antara pair lainnya dengan "Bitcoin" membuat persentase perbedaan harga pair bitcoin dengan pair lainnya bisa saja mencapai 50, 100 atau bahakan 500%. Jika dirasa total order book di harga tersebut gak begitu besar, tidak ada salahnya untuk mencoba tinggal menuggu order yang kita telah pasang di take ama trader lain akan tetapi tentunya harus diperhitungkan juga dari segi volume trading di pair bitcoin dikarenakan memasang order di harga 1 sat bisa memakan waktu yang cukup lama 3, 6 bahkan 1 tahun lebih juga bisa jadi harus penuh kesabaran banget kalo masang order di 1 sat.

Trading Experiement

Menentukan Order dengan Volatifitas Harga Coins/Token.
Source Picture : UEX Exchange, Pengalaman Trading Sendiri.

Salah satu contoh trading yang pernah ane lakukan yaitu Kora (KNT/ETH) di Uex Exchange (Closed) gak banyak yang dapat ane share mengenai history BUY/SELL yah berhubung exchange-nya udah tutup. Dari gambar history pergerakan diatas, biasanya ane menyukai tipe Coins/Token yang mempunyai alur pergerakan seperti ini untuk trading shitcoin dicompare dengan Order Book + Volume token tersebut.  

Biasanya ane sendiri akan menaruh put order dengan menghitung dari "Highest Price" pada hari itu ane trading, rumus perhitungan yang ane pake akan seperti ini :
Higest Price - 30% (Contoh) = Estimasi Order Book yang akan ane taroh.
Dalam gambar yang ane kasih contoh, perhitungannya akan seperti ini :
7000 Gwei - 30% (2100 Gwei) = 4900 Gwei.
Dari hasil diatas biasanya ane buat kalkulasi estimasi dengan di melihat order book juga, bisa saja ane akan menaruh order antara 4500-4900 Gwei kalau memang order book diharga segitu terbilang cukup kecil. Apabila ada wall order dari estimasi yang ane buat, ane mengusahakan untuk selalu diatas wall tersebut dalam beberapa case terkadang harga akan rebounce di wall order token/coins tersebut.

Setahu yang ane inget pada waktu trading ini token, ane sendiri make modal 0.15xx ETH diharga sekitar 250-300$ an kalau dikalkulasiin sekitar 30-45$. Dalam trading 1 minggu lebih di UEX Exchange balance ane jadi sekitar 0.25 an kalau tidak salah lebih dari 50% profit yang ane dapetkan.

Zona Support & Resistance

Untuk yang sudah sering teknikal analisis pasti udah gak asing lagi ama yang namanya Support & Resistance diatas, untuk penjelasan mengenai ini silahkan kunjungi thread teknikal analisis sudah karena udah banyak yang ngejelasin disana. Teknik ini adalah salah satu teknikal analisis yang memang terbilang basik dan pastinya ane yakin 80-90% orang2 bisa menemukan support & resistance ketika melakukan teknikal analisis.

Dalam fundamental analisis yang ane lakukan, terdapat juga Support & Resistance yang ane terapkan akan tetapi berbeda dengan "Suport & Resistance" yang menggunakan harga tertinggi / terendah dari harga token atau coins tersebut melainkan dari "Wall Order Book" coins atau token tersebut.

Hanya saja terdapat sedikit masalah yang memang dirasa cukup menganggu dalam mengunakan metode ini, yaitu "BOT ORDER". Ada beberapa tipe bot order yang harus agan2 ketahui, sehingga bisa membedakan mana  yang "Bot Order" dengan "Real Order". Tipe bot yang ane ketahui saat ini yaitu:
  • Pump/Dump Moving Bot Order : Bot yang dimana selalu bergerak secara otomatis di order paling atas/bawah (Buy/Sell), Bot ini akan bereaksi setiap ada trader yang memang order di atas/bawah bot order tersebut.
  • Wall Moving Bot Order : Bot yang dimana akan bereaksi ketika harga coins/token menyetuh harga tertentu yang telah di tetapkan oleh bot tersebut, untuk bot ini lebih ke "Buy Order" ketimbang "Sell Order".
Untuk menjadikan order book tersebut sebagai "Support & Resistance" order book tersebut harus memiliki jumlah order 30-50% atau bahkan lebih dari volume coins/token tersebut sehingga pada nantinya order book bisa memberikan efek rebounce ketika harga menyentuh pada harga wall order book tersebut.

Kekurangan dari metode ini, "Wall Order Book" akan selalu berpindah-pindah atau bahkan trader yang memasang order di wall tersebut mencabut order nya sehingga kita tidak bisa selalu menjadikan harga tersebut sebagai acuan dari "Support & Resistance". Dalam case ini, diharuskan untuk memantau terus order yang berada di coins/token tersebut setiap harinya. Apabila tidak ada sama sekali "Wall Order Book" atau terlalu jauh biasanya ane akan mencoba untuk menjual coins/token tersebut di harga yang sama atau sedikit mengambil kerugiaan.

Manfaatin Gap Order ketika Listing Exchange Baru

Hal terakhir yang bisa dijadikan alternatif yaitu, memanfaatkan gap order ketika coins/token tersebut mendapatkan listing di exchange baru. Biasanya ketika ada suatu coins/token listing di exchange baru, akan terdapat gap order yang cukup jauh dikarenakan order book belom terbentuk sama sekali sehingga kita bisa memanfaatkan kondisi ini untuk mencoba mendapatkan coins/token dengan harga yang murah. Hanya saja metode ini gak begitu selalu berhasil, disini kita hanya memanfaatkan trader yang memang tidak mengetahui informasi harga real dari coins tersebut sehingga trader tersebut menjual harga coins secara instan dengan harga yang murah. Mungkin bisa dikatagorikan "Luck" ajh bagi ane, jangka waktu yang ane gunakan yaitu sekitar 7 hari jika memang tidak ada trader yang kepancing dengan order tersebut biasanya ane bakal langsung cabut ordernya dan tinggalkan.

Misalkan order dipasang sukses agan bisa melakukan Sell Order dengan menjual di harga coins/token yang sebenarnya atau mencoba order di spread terjauh saat listing di exchange tersebut. Untuk waktu order ketika melakukan cara ini, biasanya saya memberikan waktu sekitar 7-9 apabila tidak ada yang ke-bait sama sekali saya akan mencabut order tersebut. Gambar diatas adalah salah satu percobaan yang pernah ane lakukan yaitu pada saat token MESG mendapatkan listing di IDEX yang pada saat itu harga realnya sekitar 30K Gwei, order yang ane lakukan di taker oleh seseorang dengan harga 21K Gwei.

Jika dihitung perbedaan persentase dari harga asli dengan harga yang ane dapet sekitar 30% dari harga asli dan kebetulan ane juga berhasil ngejual sekitar 700 Token MESG di harga 75K Gwei dengan persentase profit 200%+. Sisahnya ane jual di Digifinex dengan harga yang asli, berhubung data history trading "Digifinex" hanya menampilkan data dari 3 bulan terakhir maka ane sertakan data harga dari coinmarketcap pada hari order book tersebut.

Mempunyai teknik fundamental sendiri dalam trading? silahkan bisa di share juga di thread ini.

P.S : Baru selesai setelah berminggu-minggu nangkring di "draft", Thanks Kopi Indocafe Rp.2000 + Roti Tawar.

Disclaimer :
Thread ini bukanlah suatu saran trading yang menjamin agan akan selalui berhasil dalam melakukan trading melainkan suatu sharing pengalaman trading yang pernah dilakukan @OP dalam menggunakan fundamental analisis. @OP tidak bertangung jawab apabila terjadi kerugiaan dengan mengikuti teknik fundamental yang dipaparkan, anda bertangung jawab atas hal yang ada lakukan sendiri DYOR & DWYOR.

Perdagangan aset kripto merupakan aktivitas beresiko tinggi. Harga aset kripto sangat fluktuatif, dimana harga dapat berubah secara signifikan dari waktu ke waktu. Harap menggunakan pertimbangan ekstra dalam membuat keputusan untuk membeli atau menjual aset kripto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 02:48:56 AM

I made this application of merit sources aimed at replacing the source  merit from the Sub Forum Indonesian which has long been inactive namely pandukelana2712
Glad to see your application. Yes, pandukelana2712 has been inactive since January 01, 2020. It should be a good support if you can be another merit source. For me, you don't need to replace him, but you can be a new merit source. Surely, I support your application, you deserve to be a merit source. Good luck, brother! 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 05:23:21 AM

Nice picked of some topics OP. Ive merited some of the post on your list. It's good to know that some active member applying for merit source. I am surprised to know that your part of the Indodax Exchange, I do hope this cant affect your time handling as merit source once youve been approved.

Congrats in advance OP, many will be delighted to see your initiative. Good luck on making Indonesian Board more active.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 08:47:20 AM

Previously, I would like to thank everyone for their support.

Glad to see your application. Yes, pandukelana2712 has been inactive since January 01, 2020. It should be a good support if you can be another merit source. For me, you don't need to replace him, but you can be a new merit source. Surely, I support your application, you deserve to be a merit source. Good luck, brother! 
This is a small part of my efforts to become a Source Merit, I do not know whether this effort was approved or not.  But we need to wait and see theymos' decision.  Whatever decision I will be happy to know for that, at least I have submitted myself as an important part of this forum.

~snip~ I am surprised to know that your part of the Indodax Exchange, I do hope this cant affect your time handling as merit source once youve been approved.

Congrats in advance OP, many will be delighted to see your initiative. Good luck on making Indonesian Board more active.
I thought, I would not be bothered for that.  Because every day my time is only spent holding handphones and computers waiting for people who make transactions with me, apart from that I am in this forum without anyone interfering with my activities.
roycilik
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1971

1% Skill 99% Luck :v

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 09:26:15 AM

I support this guy to become a Merit source
I am sure you will help in distributing sMerit to posts related to education, especially about trading discussions in Indonesian local board. Good luck

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:30:45 AM

I'm happy that you took my advice and really throw your hat into the ring Smiley
Just note that I support your application as well, when I get a little time I'll add you to the list of the open merit source applications. Good luck!

Heard a rumor that the new applications might be considered around May, so just ~2 months to wait.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 11:44:04 AM

Throwing my 2 sat for this application.

With the history of your activity at the forum & your business, all the requirements should be enough.

Goodluck for being the next Merit Source.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 01:25:45 PM

After you become DT2 you now create Applications for Source Merit.
I strongly support your application, because you really deserve it and it's time to be a very important part of this forum, especially in the Sub Forum Indonesian .

With inactivity pandukelana2712, you can replace it so that there are no vacant positions in the sub-forum Indonesian .
Just waiting for a decision whether your merit source application is accepted.

Good Luck Brother.
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2020, 02:29:18 PM

Well, this is a good decision you made to help Indonesian member. I know how you give merit to user, you are very selective to give it.

I will support AakZaki to be one of Merit Source.

BTW, Good luck and don't forget your "Sego kuning" when you are selected as merit source bro  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 12:58:43 AM

I support this application. OP is a proper member to be a merit source. Besides his capability, I saw he also has tried to support many members in this forum. One of the proof, he is of one the most generous users to give merits in January 2020.

*Thank you for choosing one of my posts above. It's actually my first time to make a thread on the Gambling section. It's an honor to have many appreciations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 01:43:07 PM

I support your application and hope it will be accepted soon. Actually, you deserve it. I have seen your posting history
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:34:11 PM

Since @ pandukelana2712 has been inactive for almost three months from January 2020, I have provided positive support for @AakZaki in this case to become a Source of Merit for the local part of Indonesia.

@theymos, can you accept the Merit Source Application for @AakZaki, to come, this decision is yours.
I think @AakZaki is eligible to become a Merit Source in Indonesia in the future, I hope that @theymos can approve it and take one Indonesian member to replace @ pandukelana2712 which is currently inactive.

@AakZaki, hopefully your application is granted, just wait for the decision from @theymos going forward, Good luck.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2020, 11:15:45 AM

There's a reason why he deserve to be merit source for our local community members :
- He actively and consistently posts in the areas he is very good at, especially on trading topics. And he often gives merit to quality threads/posts made by other local members. And the merit he gives is not limited to threads/posts related to trading, this means he is actively following every new thread/post on our local board.
- As I have seen, many Indonesian forum members liquidate funds by using his services. And they are quite satisfied with the speed of service he provided.

I hope that the proposal made by @AakZaki and all positive comments on this thread can be considered by @theymos.

AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 01:56:01 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2020, 02:19:52 PM by AakZaki
Merited by LoyceV (8)

Once again I say "Thank you" to all those who have supported my application, I cannot say one by one but do not reduce my respect to all of you.

below I found a useful thread but I see it still gets a little merit.
maybe a legitimate Merit Source has partially forgotten to see this thread.

Ever wonder why it isn't possible to guess private key from bitcoin address? How private key keeps your fund safe? How signatures can only be generated using private key but can be verified using public key? The answer to all these questions is Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC). Although ECC is not unique to Bitcoin and was introduced much before Bitcoin but it is one of the most important fundamental of Bitcoin. With just few lines of code, ECC ensures that funds on address remain safe and only person holding private key can access those funds.

Ok! Now let's dive deep into the topic. I will not explain the basics of Elliptic Curve Cryptography in this thread. Rather I will take essential components of ECC which are being used in Bitcoin and only explain things from Bitcoin's point of view so things remain easy to understand.

Section 1: Parameters used in ECC

Bitcoin uses specific elliptic curve known as secp256k1. SECG have defined the exact values for various parameters that are used in the calculation for secp256k1 curve. There are total 6 parameters but we only need 3 for the calculation. Let's have a look at these three parameters first:

P = 2256 - 232 - 29 - 28 - 27 - 26 - 24 - 1

G = 04 79BE667E F9DCBBAC 55A06295 CE870B07 029BFCDB 2DCE28D9 59F2815B 16F81798 483ADA77 26A3C465 5DA4FBFC 0E1108A8 FD17B448 A6855419 9C47D08F FB10D4B8

n = FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFF FFFFFFFE BAAEDCE6 AF48A03B BFD25E8C D0364141

These values may be bit confusing for now but let's understand them. P is a very large prime number which is used to calculate mod in the formula.

G is generator point. It has 3 parts:
(i) 04 which shows that point is in uncompressed form.
(ii) Next 64 characters are hexadecimal representation of X-axis of generator point which is when converted into integer looks like this: 55066263022277343669578718895168534326250603453777594175500187360389116729240
(iii) Next 64 characters are hexadecimal representation of Y-axis of generator point which is when converted into integer looks like this: 32670510020758816978083085130507043184471273380659243275938904335757337482424

You may have studied in mathematics that point (2,4) means point is 2 on X-axis and 4 on Y-axis. Something like this:

Similarly G point is nothing but a point on graph with very large coordinates like this:

Lastly, n represents the maximum integer value of private key. Any number between 0 and n is valid private key. n when converted into integer is this number: 115792089237316195423570985008687907852837564279074904382605163141518161494337.

Section 2: Formulas used in ECC

Basically there are three formulas that make up Elliptic Curve Cryptography namely, ECAddition, ECDouble and ECMultiplication. Although we use the terms like addition, double and multiplication but these calculations are not like general addition or multiplication. These are much more complex. As I said earlier, this thread is not about Elliptic Curve Cryptography but how is it used in Bitcoin so I won't explain these formulas and how these are derived. Let's keep this thread simple and understandable.

Section 3: ECC in Bitcoin

Now comes the most important and interesting part. How ECC is used in Bitcoin!

This is the system of applying ECC on private key to calculate public key:

1. Convert the hex of private key into Binary representation.
2. Ascertain the number of characters our Binary representation have.
3. Let's say, our Binary representation have 256 characters then we have to apply ECMultiply formula 256 times. ECMultiply involves applying ECDouble on G point and then if the binary character is 1, apply ECAdd formula on the resulting value. Else if binary character is 0, ignore ECAdd and move to next character.
4. Note: We don't have to apply ECAdd formula on the first character even if it is 1.
5. Keep on repeating this and the final point we get after 256 rounds will be our public key.

Confusing? Let's understand this with an example: Since private key can be any number between 0 and n, let's assume 145 as our private key. The hex representation of our private key will be: 0xa8.

Now according to step 1, we have to convert our private key into binary which is: 10010001
Now according to step 2, we have to ascertain the length of our binary which is: 8.
Now according to step 3, we have to do ECMultiply 8 times. Let's do it:

(I am using short form D() for ECDouble and A() for ECAdd)

RoundStarting valueBinary CharacterECDouble  ECAddValue going next round
FirstG1YesNo (read step 4)  D(G)
SecondD(G)0YesNo (0)D(D(G))
ThirdD(D(G))0YesNo (0)D(D(D(G)))
FourthD(D(D(G)))1YesYes (1)A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G)
FifthA(D(D(D(D(G)))),G)0YesNo (0)D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))
SixthD(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))0YesNo (0)D(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G)))
SeventhD(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G)))0YesNo (0)D(D(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))))
EightD(D(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))))  1YesYes (1)A(D(D(D(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))))),G)

So this value: A(D(D(D(D(A(D(D(D(D(G)))),G))))),G) will be a point on graph having two coordinates (X,Y). This point will be our public key which is then converted in Bitcoin Address. D() means we are applying ECDouble formula on the value within brackets while A() means we are applying ECAddition formula on the value within brackets. Note that ECAddition requires two points for the calculcation hence the first point is our result value while the second point is G point.

Wanna see this code in action? Check out my other thread where I have created Bitcoin Address from private key from scratch: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5223167.0 . I have provided the complete ECAdd, ECDouble and ECMultiply formula in that thread as Javascript functions. You can learn in depth about these formulas from various online resources and then check their working through my code.

Section 4: What makes ECC safe?

So we have done immense calculation in step 3. But what actually makes this calculation irreversible? Why can't be calculate private key from public key by applying ECDouble and ECAdd in reverse order (afterall we are using G as the input whose value is known to all)? The reason why ECC is so invincible is due to the use of modulus and modulus inverse in ECDouble and ECAddition formulas. So what is modulus (or mod) and modulus inverse (or mod inverse)?

Mod of any two numbers say, mod(14,6) is the remainder obtained after dividing first number with second. For example, when 14 is divided by 6 remainder is 2. So the mod of 14 and 6 is 2. Whereas mod inverse is the number which is when multiplied with first number and then divided by second number leaves the remainder of 1. For example, mod inverse of 3 and 11 is 4 because when 3 multiplied by 4 gives 12 which when divided by 11 leaves the remainder of 1.

ECC uses these two in both ECDouble and ECAdd. So after every round of ECMultiply, we are only taking remainder in next round. We are discarding any quotient obtain in calculation, which makes the reverse calculation almost impossible. For example, even if you know that the remainder is 2 and the number which divided the first number is 6, you can't certainly say that the first number is 14 because it could be 8 or 14 or 20 or so on. In ECC, we uses mod lots of times and on top of that, we are dealing with very large numbers (remember P from Section 1? P is used to calculate mod in ECDouble and ECAdd functions). So virtually it's impossible to do reverse calculation.

I hope this thread made you little more knowledgeable about Bitcoin and why it is one of the best innovation of 21st century. If you already know about ECC and think something in this thread needs to be improved, please let me know, I will make the necessary amendments.

There is a new malware in town, aptly called CoronaVirus. And this time the method to spread the ransomware is very clever, the hackers created a fake Windows WiseCleaner.com

Code:
http://www.wisecleaner.best

(Fortunately, the site has been taken down already, thanks to those investigators who have reported it)

So it will ask you to download WSHSetup.exe, but it contains the CoronaVirus and password stealing trojan known as Kpot. If you fall victim and have executed the downloadable file, it will give you a warning like this asking 0.008 BTC (maybe this is just a test run that's why the demand is too low as this time.)

Scammers bitcoin address:
Code:
bc1qkk6nwhsxvtp2akunhkke3tjcy2wv2zkk00xa3j

So far though the balance is empty, meaning no one has fallen for this gimmick. However, I just want to give warnings to everyone, specially to beginners that they need to be careful and used our common sense not to download anything that is very suspicious.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/new-coronavirus-ransomware-acts-as-cover-for-kpot-infostealer/

A month ago I was scammed by imposter of shdvb in telegram. He didn't got from me much but I got a lesson learned that day. We all love to trade or finish a deal quickly and to do that we need a quick communication so we always move over to some chatting or messaging apps instead of continuing the conversation in forum's message system. But there are lot of imposters of regular dealers whether it be a regular currency exchanger or someone regular in providing service or goods. Now question comes how do we know its an imposter?

(A) Always check that you are dealing with the Telegram ID provided to you by the dealer.

Say I am trying to deal with shdvb. Real telegram ID of shdvb is: @mingxingxu and while searching in Telegram I get a lot of results here as shown in screenshot below:

(First[1]), you should know how the telegram displays an account. There are two things: Telegram Username (i.e Display name) and Telegram UID. Now here comes the important part: Anyone can have same display name but Telegram UID is unique and hence if someone is already with Telegram UID @abc123 then no one can make another account with that UID again. So always remember that Telegram UID is something that you should be looking out for and check before dealing.

Here is how it is displayed:

As in search results you can see that there are lot of results like someone has set "@mingxingxu" in Telegram Display name but its UID is "@mingxingxux" and similarly there are other results with "@mingxingxu" as Telegram Display name but UID different than "@mingxingxu" . These are all traps waiting for someone to get fooled thinking that "@mingxingxu" which is being shown as Telegram Display name is actually the UID and the actual dealer while their actual UID is different (some having prefix or suffix or change in some characters).

So (Second[2]), focus only on checking UID that matches the actual UID provided i.e  in this case is "@mingxingxu". After checking in this manner, I got the account I was looking for which is the real telegram account which has "@mingxingxu" as the Telegram UID as shown in screenshot below.

Now I have told you about only the first kind of traps.

(B) Traps with fake ID coated inside a hyperlink with actual ID as text.

This was the trap where I slipped.

Above is the screenshots of result again. All the results are actually channels except for the actual real TG account of shdvb as shown previously. Now if you get into one of these channels you will find a post already like in screenshot below.

I am glad to greet you, dear friends.
To exchange cryptocurrency, write to my account in a telegram:

@mingxingxu
Link: https://t.me/mingxingxu

We always have the best rate, more advantageous conditions and instant payments.

This is the post as in that telegram channel and it may seem like they have provided the actual user ID and the direct link but its is actually hyperlinked with another fake telegram account in that Telegram channel. In here when I clicked I was directed to the Telegram account with UID: "@mignxingxu" which is different from actual Telegram ID of shdvb "@mingxingxu"

How to avoid falling for it ?

Whenever you start conversation with a telegram UID always check his UID by clicking his display name and verify if you are going to start conversation with the real dealer.

For now that's it. I will be looking out for traps and will post if new type of traps surface in Telegram.

I would suggest currency exchangers or regular service and good providers who are regular in telegram and have provided the ID publicly to add this thread to their main post and warn about it so that they can stay safe and won't fall for traps dealing with imposters on telegram.

Feel free to add anything which you think I am missing or if I have made some mistakes in this post.

What is this Ransomware?

Image source

This is a kind of Malware Or software, if once entered into someone's computer, all his data or some important data will be locked, After this, the hacker asks for money, and says if you want your data back, send me money (mostly in crypto)

there is a lot more that can be done through command and control (C&C, it depends on features
Each ransomware is different from the other, which is why antivirus is not able to catch every ransomware as a virus.

Every Ransomware has encryption and a decryption tool, When installed on the victim' computer, the hacker uses encryption tool to lock his/her data.
When the hacker receives payment, then the hacker uses a decryption tool to unlock the victim's data.

This can happen to anyone, that's why I have found some free decryption tools, which can help you a lot.

Quote from: Author

Quick Heal decryption tool for these types of ransomware
Code:
1.Troldesh Ransomware [.xtbl]
2.Crysis Ransomware [.CrySiS]
3.Cryptxxx Ransomware [.crypt]
4.Ninja Ransomware [@aol.com$.777]
5.Apocalypse Ransomware [.encrypted]
6.Nemucod Ransomware [.crypted]
7.ODC Ransomware [.odcodc]
8.LeChiffre Ransomware [.LeChiffre]
9.Globe1 Ransomware [.hnyear]
10.Globe2 Ransomware [.blt]
11.Globe3 Ransomware [.decrypt2017]
12.DeriaLock Ransomware [.deria]
13.Opentoyou Ransomware [.-opentoyou@india.com]
14.Globe3 Ransomware [.globe & .happydayzz]
15.Troldesh Ransomware [.dharma]
16.Troldesh Ransomware [.wallet]
17.Troldesh Ransomware [.onion]
18.Satan DBGer Ransomware [.dbger]
19.STOP Djvu Ransomware

Trend Micro Ransomware Decryptor
Supported Ransomware Families
The following list describes the known ransomware-encrypted files types can be handled by the latest version of the tool.
Code:
1. CryptXXX V1, V2, V3*
2. CryptXXX V4, V5
3.TeslaCrypt V1
4. TeslaCrypt V2
5. TeslaCrypt V3
6. TeslaCrypt V4
7. SNSLocker
8. AutoLocky
9. BadBlock
10. XORIST
11. XORBAT
12. CERBER V1
13. Stampado
14. Nemucod
15. Chimera
16. LECHIFFRE
17. MirCop Lock
18. Jigsaw
19. Globe/Purge V1:V2: V3:
20. DXXD V1:
21. Teamxrat/Xpan V2:
22. Crysis
23. TeleCrypt
24. DemoTool
25. WannaCry

Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor
Use the Kaspersky RakhniDecryptor tool in case your files were encrypted by the following ransomware:

Code:
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rakhni
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Agent.iih
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Autoit
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Aura
Trojan-Ransom.AndroidOS.Pletor
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Rotor
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Lamer
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryptokluchen
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Democry
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.GandCrypt ver. 4 and 5
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Bitman ver. 3 and 4
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Libra
Trojan-Ransom.MSIL.Lobzik
Trojan-Ransom.MSIL.Lortok
Trojan-Ransom.MSIL.Yatron
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Chimera
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.CryFile
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Crypren.afjh (FortuneCrypt)
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Nemchig
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Mircop
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Mor
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Crusis (Dharma)
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.AecHu
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Jaff
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 1.0.0.0
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 1.0.0.0.u
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 1.2.0.0
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 1.3.0.0
Trojan-Ransom.Win32.Cryakl CL 1.3.1.0

For more Tools you can visit: https://www.nomoreransom.org/en/decryption-tools.html

UPDATE 2:
Quickest way to get your sent/received merits for the last 120 days:
LoyceV has created this handy tool for this purpose. Instructions are very simple:

Update: Post in this topic, then go to loyce.club/120days
This shouldn't take more than a few seconds to update.
Since this subject has been discussed in more topics, I can link this functionality to other topics too. Feel free to send me requests.

UPDATE: Here is how to get the total number of earned merits in the last 120 days - all credits go to the users below:

METHOD I: BPIP (thanks o_e_l_e_o)
   1. Go to this online calendar to find out what date was it 120 days ago: https://www.convertunits.com/dates/daysfromnow/-120
   2. Go to https://bpip.org/smerit.aspx?to=YOURUSERNAME&start=YYYY-MM-DD (change YOURUSERNAME to your BTCTalk username and YYYY-MM-DD to the date from above)
   3. At the bottom of the loaded BPIP page, you'll see the total Merits you've received in the last 120 days.

METHOD II: GreatArkansas' Telegram Bot (thanks Rikafip)
   1. Go to GreatArkansas' thread and follow the instructions.

METHOD III: Loyce Club (thanks o_e_l_e_o)
   1. Go here: http://loyce.club/Merit/history/806196.html
   2. Look at the sum of merits you had earned 120 days ago.
   3. Look at the sum of merits you have earned today.
   4. Subtract the two.

METHOD IV: tranthidung's unofficial service (thanks hosseinimr93)
   1. Go to this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5211129 and follow OP's instructions

METHOD V: TryNinja's Tampermonkey script (thanks TryNinja)
   1. Download the Tampermonkey extension for your browser
   2. Go to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148488.msg53143412#msg53143412
   3. Add the userscript from the post above in Tampermonkey

METHOD VI: DdmrDdmr's Merit Dashboard (thanks DroomieChikito)
   1. Go to this online calendar to find out what date was it 120 days ago: https://www.convertunits.com/dates/daysfromnow/-120
   2. Go to DdmrDdmr's Merit Dashboard
   3. On the right side of the page, insert your username in the "To User Name" field
   4. Change the data range to start from the calendar date you have found from step 1
   5. Under "Total Received" on the right side of the website, you'll see the total Merit received in the last 120 days.

METHOD VII: Import Theymos' dump merit into Excel (thanks DroomieChikito)
   1. Go to this post and follow the instructions.

Original post:

Every time I want to know how much merit I've spent or received in the last 120 days or a campaign asks me to write that into the participation post, I have to manually add every single number on a calculator to get a total result.

I suggest adding the total count of merit received and spent in the last 120 days, I think it would be pretty useful to quite a lot of members here. In my mind, it's just a little formula the administrator could add next to the "Received in the last 120 days" text.. something like "Received in the last 120 days: 252 Merits"

In my mind, it sounds like a rather simple formula that could be added on the Merits page. I've looked for this number many times but have never found an easier way to get it.. Thoughts? Cheesy

This is a matter of security and safety of your crypto, folks, and every one  obsessed with it is more than welcomed to this thread to share or gain experience on using HW keys designed for 2FA authentication. Mine is Yubico Yubikey 5 NFC. Both relevant documentation and howtos are very scattered, so let's start with that Yubikey.

To stay very brief, Yubikey 5 NFC is a small USB-A dongle, which also uses wireless NFC. The latter is important if you are in need for authentication on mobile devices. The key supports many relevant authentication protocols FIDO, FIDO2, U2F, OTP, TOTR, PIV, HOTP, TOTP, Challenge-responce, OpenPGP and encryption algorithms: RSA 4096, ECC p256, ECC p384.  Depending  on the usage, one can think of that dongle differently.

For example, one can view it as the key with an OTP interface and two programmable slots accessible through SW apps.

In the freshly bought Yubikey 5 slot 1 is preconfigured to use OTP to fit the authentication  solutions from Yubico - this is the so-called Yubico OTP, while slot 2 is empty and must be configured. Some resellers offer Yubikey VIP - for those keys, the 1st slot OTP is preconfigured to meet corresponding Symantec's products.  Both slots are configurable via  YubiKey Personalization Tool.  Using that, you can select and configure the protocol for yourself.

For example, slot 2 can be configured for static password - and this is very convenient when working with the password manager - you do not need to type something every time to approach your database and at the same time to worry about compromised computer (if any) . Or,  this static password can be used as the second part of the secret when entering any site. In this case, the first part (unique for each site) can be typed on the keyboard or copied from the password manager. With this approach, any keylogger  or malware potential to steal passwords from clipboard is no longer scary simply because they do not see the  second part of the secret, delivered via the YubiKey OTP interface.

You can also think of Yubikey  as of  FIDO certificated U2F dongle capable to serve to unlimited number of IDs.

In general, it’s convenient to imagine Yubikey 5 NFC as a HW-implemented authentication tools, each of which uses its own interface:

1) FIDO interface: FIDO 2, U2F, WebAuthn.

2) CCID interface: OATH (TOTP and HOTP, up to 32 ID), PIV (Smart Card, default PIN: 123456 PUK: 12345678), OpenPGP (RSA 1024, RSA 2048, RSA 3072, RSA 4096)

3) OTP interface: Static Password, Challenge-Response or OATH-HOTP.

To get authentication via Yubikey 5 NFC, just touch its gilded disk. The duration of the touch depends on which slot you need to activate. If this is slot 1, then the touch  should should last as short as 0.3-1.5 sec. If slot 2, then hold a little longer - 2 - 5 sec.

Specification: https://support.yubico.com/support/solutions/articles/15000014174--yubikey-5-nfc

MyDiceBot

Official Web Site

Summary
  • MyDiceBot is a cross-platform automated dicing bot for cryptocurrency dice-sites.
  • Similar to the bot pioneer Seuntjies DiceBot.
  • Multiple platforms are supported, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Web, Android and Terminal/Console
  • Multiple blockchains are supported, including STEEM, etc.
  • Multiple programming languages are supported such as Lua, Javascript and Python.

Desktop GUI

Terminal/Console

Mobile

Download (Win/Mac/Linux/Web/Android/Terminal/Console)

Supporting Dice Sites (alphabet sequence)
Traditional
Blockchain - STEEM

Quick Start
  • Download MyDiceBot Binaries here: MyDiceBot Releases.
  • Different execution methods on different platforms.
  • Linux (Open Terminal)
Code:
  chmod +x mydicebot-linux
  ./mydicebot-linux

• Mac (Open Terminal)
Code:
   chmod +x mydicebot-macos
  ./mydicebot-macos

• Windows (Open Command Prompt)
Code:
    mydicebot-win.exe
  • Choose Dice Site, Input username/password/2FA/APIKey, then Login.
  • Bet and WIN.

Features
  • Supported platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Web, Android, and Terminal/Console
  • Supported programming languages: Lua, Javascript and Python
  • Supported multiple dice-sites
  • Supported multiple strategies
  • New account registration
  • Existing account login
  • Betting statistics
  • Manual bet
  • Auto bet
  • Script bet (compatible with Seuntjies DiceBot scripts)

Report Issue

License
  • GPL-3.0

Thanks
  • Special thanks to the open source project of Seuntjies DiceBot.

• “Gambling is gambling no matter what you do or how good your strategy is. The house always wins if you keep playing. Winners know when to stop.”
  • “Like any human, we make mistakes, and like any program, the bot is bound to have a few bugs. Use the bot at your own risk. “

Disclaimer
  • This is still gambling. The bot is not guaranteed to win.
  • Please do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.
  • The bot has a lot of settings, and we cannot test each and every combination.
  • The bot might behave unpredictable and unreliably with certain combinations of settings.
  • Certain actions from the server might also result in unexpected behavior.
  • We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred while using the bot.

Legal
  • It is your obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to your country of domicile regarding online gambling.

Contact

edited: maybe on the list of threads that I collected if you want to share merit LoyceV .
Was reading posts today and noticed lots of newbies writing very smart posts.
Please post links, I have 600+ sMerit to give and not enough time to read all posts.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 02:51:10 AM

maybe a legitimate Merit Source has partially forgotten to see this thread.

A better place to post this would be on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093271.0. While not all merit sources read that thread, I think it's better to separate between your application and a report of undermerited posts.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2020, 07:39:54 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2020, 07:51:33 PM by AakZaki

Here is proof of my enthusiasm to be part of the source merit, not only for users in the Indonesian sub-forum but also for global users.
I was forced to give only one after another because my merit was limited.

I like to do this, besides I get more knowledge from useful posts or threads.

I hope my application gets attention from @theymos, and in the end if this application is received it becomes a new encouragement for me to be in this forum.
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 05:16:25 PM

Bump...

Adding a brief data, I am the official merchant P2P Binance Indonesia. (Only as my identification)
And has been active in the forum for 61 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes.
Has given 338 merit 288 times. and have 3 merit left.

Will be happy to know if this application is accepted. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: