Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price is dump??  (Read 2772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:29:21 PM

It is better to wait and hold your coins once flash dump wave over then buy more if you can it help to make good profit in next few days ! Good luck

Thanks
Regards
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 09:42:25 PM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.

What do you think? Is it a smart move at this time?
That's one good strategy to reduce risk in a very extreme market. Moreover, this situation is difficult to predict, COVID 19 is quite influential in this regard, so when this case has not subsided then it is likely that there will still be a subsequent storm.
On the other hand, this price reduction is like a massive discount. If you dare to take risks, then this is a good opportunity to add assets. It will be quite effective for long-term investment. But the risk is big, but if there is a bounce there will be big profits. This is not compulsion, just my logic. Always do the best analysis, dyor.

Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 10:01:32 PM

I agree with you. You must always have a part of your capital in a Fiat currency. Watch the price and do not miss the opportunity to buy coins while it is profitable.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2020, 11:22:13 PM

It is better to wait and hold your coins once flash dump wave over then buy more if you can it help to make good profit in next few days ! Good luck

Thanks
Regards
the only way is to hold your assets from selling at low prices but you have to know that all cryptocurrency has price movements up and down so when prices fall like this and you still have some trading capital then you have to be able to use that moment to be able to buy some coins at cheap prices. because it will definitely get a lot of profit when the price goes back up.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 03:01:09 AM

Aside from holding first since the market is down. Why not we focus first on other things that can lessen the burden of our red portfolio. I think we can focus on work, or give some attention on new investment or stock that is new. Right now even the stocks are down, you can also invest small amount here while not moving up your crypto asset. In that way, we can spread our portfolio to much more investment.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 03:33:18 AM

At times like this I think it's better to secure your assets or convert to a more stable USDT compared to holding it in crypto form because it's still hard to guess, just look at the market decline so badly that even to buy we have to do more research for fear of decline deeper

This is the best solution that I can see in order for you to cut your losses. Convert to stable coin then if you see more dump then better to convert and at least catch up a little bit however if your concern is the big loss and wants to least take the risk then better to stay in a good position then do trading a little bit or hence, just hold it, forget about it and wait for a couple of months and surely, it would recover. When the market is down there is no way but to do up
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 03:37:02 AM

The basic solution in times as this for traders is to Hold their/your capital in fiat or stable coin then wait patiently, then you get into the trade after there has been few more rekts or tokens has reached the bottom.

Well it is always a smart move to buy when price is dumping
Despite price dumping also means that the price has turn downtrend (Which is pretty risky to buy at the same time)

But if you believe that the price can go up in the long run, go for it and always have a stop loss
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 12:41:12 PM

Well it is always a smart move to buy when price is dumping
Despite price dumping also means that the price has turn downtrend (Which is pretty risky to buy at the same time)

But if you believe that the price can go up in the long run, go for it and always have a stop loss

Even though this is a good step in buying when it is down I think it also needs to be careful because the current market risk is a deep decline even more so not yet know how long the bear market will continue to happen to me this is terrible if in the short term.

If you intend to do this for the long term, then buy now, save assets in your personal wallet, leave the market and reopen after a few months or after halving.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:18:20 PM

If the price starts to merge, then it is better to sell your tokens at a more or less normal rate.
In general, at the time when the cryptocurrency fell, you need to invest in it. This is a great opportunity to make money.

julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 01:21:53 PM

The best thing to do when the value of a specific coin drops is to hold it until the price of it rises up. Also, if you have an extra amount of money, grab the opportunity to invest on the coins that you want while the price of it is cheaper than before. It is a good strategy called the buy low and sell high principle. It is going to give you a good amount of money and the only thing that you need to do is to patiently wait.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:27:01 PM

Well, as for me, whenever the prices dump, I still manage to keep my assets into hold whenever they are. I do not mind doing converting my cryptocurrencies into a stable coin because my mindset is that how can I be able to regain my loss if I will be converting the value of my cryptocurrencies into a stable coin which most likely do still have a potential to bounce back if I just let it remain into its own cryptocurrency phase. Whenever this dump season is coming, I use to take advantage of the scenario by buying more cryptocurrencies using fiat which I have earned from working into my regular job out of the cryptocurrency community. By this, I can be able to hold more cryptocurrencies that can have a potential to grow most likely when the market stabilizes once again which will bring my assets to rise up their prices. Although it was really get into panic, I still manage to keep myself calm and trust as well as believe that the price will soon to rise up once again so I just patiently wait until such time come and I just keep on holding my assets by keeping them safe and secured while waiting for that moment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 05:29:40 PM

If the prices of cryptocurrencies you own have fallen below the investment price, then I recommend that you keep your investments, calm down and not sell now because you lose. I even encourage you to take advantage of these cryptocurrency price drops and buy some more. It's the right time to do this. A new bull run will be coming soon and it will be too late to buy cryptocurrencies.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2020, 06:22:47 PM

This is a bit complicated than you think,sometimes you don't see the dump coming,so you might not be in a stable coin,it is possible if you are sure that there will be dump and so you get into usdt waiting to buy at the bottom, also it is risky if when you get into a stable coin ,the pump takes you by surprise and then you buy high. Not an easy scenerio.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:42:50 PM

The matter of question here is that when do we know at what time to sell the coins and wait for it to buy again.
Here is where the problem lies and people lose the game. Most people buy and sell at the wrong time and  end up losing their money.

We need to monitor the market value of a certain coin always so that we may know when are the right moments to buy or sell our holdings. If ever the value is quite low compared to its usual price, that is the best time to buy plenty of it. If it increases far more than what we expected, we should start selling our holdings then. The market is currently confusing since the value is too much of a roller coaster ride that's why it is hard for now to determine what to do.

Aside from holding first since the market is down. Why not we focus first on other things that can lessen the burden of our red portfolio. I think we can focus on work, or give some attention on new investment or stock that is new. Right now even the stocks are down, you can also invest small amount here while not moving up your crypto asset. In that way, we can spread our portfolio to much more investment.
While waiting for the market to be revived and go back to normal, we should instead find new ways on how we can improve our investment. Find ways on how we can set ourselves ready for the worst case scenarios since the pandemic events seems to last for long still. We should set our investment ready so that when the market recovers, we will gain much benefit from it.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:36:26 PM

Just HOLD and INVEST. Holding is the best thing one could do in order to not let the opportunity pass by. There is no need to panic, it is only the market prices which are falling but the amount of your holdings would be the same. That is for me an enough reason to hold because selling would make the loss permanent unlike when one would choose not to, he won't have the chance to earn profit once uprise occur. Investing on the otherhand is both optional and advisable. It is optional because one could just stick with his holdings if he does not want to invest more, but if one is looking for bigger profit, investing is opening an opportunity for more. But be careful with what coins you are investing your money with, not all coins would be able to recover.
     If the prices of cryptocurrencies you own have fallen below the investment price, then I recommend that you keep your investments, calm down and not sell now because you lose. I even encourage you to take advantage of these cryptocurrency price drops and buy some more. It's the right time to do this. A new bull run will be coming soon and it will be too late to buy cryptocurrencies.
That is right, think of it as a basketball game. Your opponent could overscore your team but that is not enough for you to give up because there is still a chance as long as there is still time remaining. Same thing with the market value of cryptos, an investor should not be afraid to hold, because as long as there is a demand for that coin, there is a chance for its price to increase.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:42:40 PM

In pump and dump trading is a natural thing and of course both will continue to occur along with the increase or decrease in trading volume that occurs in the exchange market, the most important thing for traders are not to panic when the market starts to dump because it is not uncommon for the dump to be the beginning increase prices, but in this case it takes a precise and careful analysis to make a decision whether to sell or keep hold of the assets that we have. This is why a trader must have extensive knowledge in conducting market analysis because with the right analysis, it will certainly be able to provide profit on every trade made.

vvu351

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

corion.io

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 07:53:10 PM

The matter of question here is that when do we know at what time to sell the coins and wait for it to buy again.
Here is where the problem lies and people lose the game. Most people buy and sell at the wrong time and  end up losing their money.

We need to monitor the market value of a certain coin always so that we may know when are the right moments to buy or sell our holdings. If ever the value is quite low compared to its usual price, that is the best time to buy plenty of it. If it increases far more than what we expected, we should start selling our holdings then. The market is currently confusing since the value is too much of a roller coaster ride that's why it is hard for now to determine what to do.

While waiting for the market to be revived and go back to normal, we should instead find new ways on how we can improve our investment. Find ways on how we can set ourselves ready for the worst case scenarios since the pandemic events seems to last for long still. We should set our investment ready so that when the market recovers, we will gain much benefit from it.
I will definitely buy Bitcoin from the level of 4000 dollars. It seems to me that next week this level will be overcome. But I also placed orders to buy Bitcoin for 2000-3000 dollars.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████