Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6957 times)
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:01:25 AM

This is no auditing step for monitoring in what proportion of 2.5% premined HKC will go the hands of real Hong Kong people.  It is possible that eventually most of those premined HKC will be owned by the HKC dev and sold out to make a good profit. This is where the SCAM is.

Now you understand why HKC dev keeps asking people to go to Bittrex to buy HKC, instead of minting HKC.

Purchase Hong Kong Coin HKC  @ Bittrex.com   Grin

I offered you a challenge to audit the coin, and you refused. I even stated that I would shut the coin down if you found anything.

Face it, you are just a sad little troll

I refused because I don't think I am a capable person to do the auditing.

I would suggest HKC dev team to employ a certified accountant or invite a very honorable senior bitcointalk member to do the auditing.  

Could you HKC dev stop trolling in this thread by posting the huge HKC coin logo? Removal of the posted logos will be appreciated.
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:10:57 AM

This is no auditing step for monitoring in what proportion of 2.5% premined HKC will go the hands of real Hong Kong people.  It is possible that eventually most of those premined HKC will be owned by the HKC dev and sold out to make a good profit. This is where the SCAM is.

Now you understand why HKC dev keeps asking people to go to Bittrex to buy HKC, instead of minting HKC.

I offered you a challenge to audit the coin, and you refused. I even stated that I would shut the coin down if you found anything.

I would suggest HKC dev team to employ a certified accountant or invite a very honorable senior bitcointalk member to do the auditing.  

Could you HKC dev stop trolling in this thread by posting his huge HKC coin logo? Removal of the posted logos will be appreciated.

So you refused to do the audit and still yell "SCAM".

Can you not see the craziness in that?

This is why I call you the troll of the year!.

I PRESENT YOU WITH ANOTHER CHALLENGE. FIND A RESPECTABLE MEMBER OF THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY AND HAVE THEM AUDIT HONG KONG COIN. IF THEY FIND THAT I HAVE SOLD ANY OF THE PREMINE. I WILL TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF THE COIN TO YOU, INCLUDING THE PREMINE   Shocked.

IF THEY CANNOT FIND EVIDENCE, THEN YOU SHUTDOWN YOUR TROLL ACCOUNT

DO WE HAVE A DEAL    Grin?

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 11:14:47 AM

Could you HKC dev stop trolling in this thread by posting his huge HKC coin logo? Removal of the posted logos will be appreciated.

So you refused to do the audit and still yell "SCAM".

Can you not see the craziness in that?

This is why I call you the troll of the year!

I PRESENT YOU WITH ANOTHER CHALLENGE. FIND A RESPECTABLE MEMBER OF THE BITCOIN COMMUNITY AND HAVE THEM AUDIT HONG KONG COIN. IF THEY FIND THAT I HAVE SOLD ANY OF THE PREMINE. I WILL TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF THE COIN TO YOU, INCLUDING THE PREMINE.

IF THEY CANNOT FIND EVIDENCE, THEN YOU SHUTDOWN YOUR TROLL ACCOUNT

DO WE HAVE A DEAL    Grin?

Everybody has its roles and capability. As I have been named as a "anti-HKC" person ... even I found any problem in the HKC giveways, HKC dev team can still say I tell lies, I have a hidden agenda and want to kill HKC, etc.

Therefore, it is much fair to find a reliable third person to do the auditing.
mrmining

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:58:46 PM

be careful invest in this coin
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:18:14 PM

I have a question between this heated discussion.
If this is a coingen coin, do you think this is the only one, for example, which stands on coinmarketcap?
There are many coins that are only made for quick cash.
Every man have the choice to buy it or not.

ps if you do not want the coin, I still have a below address Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hkc 19N2qd8brsgvf4xPF7e751JMAEQ4akopAR

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:08:25 AM

I have a question between this heated discussion.
If this is a coingen coin, do you think this is the only one, for example, which stands on coinmarketcap?
There are many coins that are only made for quick cash.
Every man have the choice to buy it or not.

ps if you do not want the coin, I still have a below address Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

hkc 19N2qd8brsgvf4xPF7e751JMAEQ4akopAR

I agree with you that people have freedom to mint or buy coingen coins.

Please bear in mind that the whole purpose of cryptocurrency is to use a major decentralized currency in near future.

A coingen coin means that such a coin is lack of support from a serious development team.

Once a cryptocoin is lack of professional support, it will crash easily in the future.

Furthermore, a coingen coin could also mean that the whole purpose of launching such a coin is for quick money. Dev will dump the coin immediately and disappear after they have earned enough through selling premined coins from the exchange markets. All other investors will finally lose their money.

Above are just my humble opinions.

Here are two articles for the reasons of "NO coingen coin".

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/1/11/coingen-gives-cryptocurrency-a-bad-reputation
http://cryptolife.net/avoiding-coins-created-with-coingen/
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:19:48 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 03:35:24 AM by cryptobuddy

Premine dumped, dev buys 25 sacks of rice and live happily ever after.

blablablablablablabla + insert picture

Show us the premine in the block explorer instead.
You could end this discussion pretty easy but you choose to not do so.

Check the first 2500 Blocks in the Blockexplorer.

Regards

Yeah but he have spread them over 1 wallet id / block..
block 50:
Transaction   Fee   Size (kB)   From (amount)   To (amount)
c39f90b085...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2gpdNLbz9q2QH9GAnLrdeYqQQL9xFTn2Rtj: 6000

block 51:
a7be39451a...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2gzx6nF5KPF6LjPpv5QbJcSvQedy2xP2eid: 6000

block 52:
b51be4ea12...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2h8cRhj3HMBvBRmXTsw9pEhjV8DvcgEdMKW: 6000

So impossible to trace, i guess this was done intentionally..
Quite a task to double check 2500 blocks that way.
The only reason you would do like this is to hide something.

Yes, it is impossible to trace the premined HKC. Thanks for listing all search outputs here.

The HKC block chain explorer is problematic. It never gives you a correct wallet address. All HKC wallet address should be starting with "1", but all HKC wallet addresses in outputs are starting with "2".

I have pointed out this problem before in HKC ANN thread before. Unfortunately, people there just said that I told lies and made this up...  This is really crazy that truth is being buried by tons of lies. I am so glad that MiningViking also found problems in HKC blockchain explorer and posted the output HKC wallet addresses, and then proved that I was not telling lies (well.. at least on the problem of HKC block chain explorer).

I also think that something has been hidden. This is why I refused to do auditing for HKC dev team. Even I found some problem. People there will just say again that I am telling lies and make this up...  Truth will be again buried by tons of lies.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:40:30 AM

block 50:
c39f90b085...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2gpdNLbz9q2QH9GAnLrdeYqQQL9xFTn2Rtj: 6000

block 51:
a7be39451a...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2gzx6nF5KPF6LjPpv5QbJcSvQedy2xP2eid: 6000

block 52:
b51be4ea12...   0   0.106   Generation: 6000 + 0 total fees   2h8cRhj3HMBvBRmXTsw9pEhjV8DvcgEdMKW: 6000

Roll Eyes Are you a mental midget? The coins were solo mined with bfgminer using default settings.  That is the normal output from mining a block. All of the coins end up in 1 address.

Please go start a coin and mine it, so you can educate yourself or Please consult someone who knows something about how coins work before making wild accusations.  [/size][/b]

Everybody please try to use the HKC blockchain explorer (link below) to search info of block 50 - 52. Then you will know that MiningViking is telling the truth.  

Another possibility is that the outputs of the HKC blockchain explorer are wrong. For the latter case, it is strange that such problem cannot be picked up by the HKC dev. Well.. for people using coingen coin as a cryptocurrency for launching, I could understand that they may not have the capability to pick up such simple mistakes.... LOL

http://hkc.exploreblocks.com:2754/chain/HongKongCoin
HongKongCoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:05:07 AM

blablablablablablabla + insert picture

Show us the premine in the block explorer instead.
You could end this discussion pretty easy but you choose to not do so.

Check the first 2500 Blocks in the Blockexplorer.

Regards

block 50:

block 51:

block 52:

Yes, it is impossible to trace the premined HKC. Thanks for listing all search outputs here.

The HKC block chain explorer is problematic. It never gives you a correct wallet address. All HKC wallet address should be starting with "1", but all HKC wallet addresses in outputs are starting with "2".

I have pointed out this problem before in HKC ANN thread before. Unfortunately, people there just said that I told lies and made this up...  This is really crazy that truth is being buried by tons of lies. I am so glad that MiningViking also found problems in HKC blockchain explorer and posted the output HKC wallet addresses, and then proved that I was not telling lies (well.. at least on the problem of HKC block chain explorer).

I also think that something is been hidden. This is why I refused to do auditing for HKC dev team. Even I found some problem. People there will just say again that I am telling lies and make this up...  Truth will be again buried by tons of lies.

Nothing has been hidden, the only thing that has been exposed if your lack of understanding.

The block explorer was created as part of a bounty, We do not run it.  If it is not functional, then install ABE for yourself, so that you can do your research.  Go and find someone who knows how coins work, and ask them before you keep making yourself look stupid.

Also hongkongcoin qt has been updated for logo, and openssl vulnerability has been patched. Please update your wallets.

http://hongkongco.in/hongkongcoinqt.zip

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

I also think that something has been hidden. This is why I refused to do auditing for HKC dev team. Even I found some problem. People there will just say again that I am telling lies and make this up...  Truth will be again buried by tons of lies.

Nothing has been hidden, the only thing that has been exposed if your lack of understanding.

The block explorer was created as part of a bounty, We do not run it.  If it is not functional, then install ABE for yourself, so that you can do your research.  Go and find someone who knows how coins work, and ask them before you keep making yourself look stupid.

This is a good excuse that the block explorer is not run by HKC dev team, when people have found that there are any problems. All coin team dev should have the responsibility to find someone to make a functional block explorer for public use.

Obviously, HKC dev you do not think it is your responsibility.    Then what is your responsibility? How do you think HKC can make a revolution in the HongKong financial system when you are not responsible for this and that?  Huh

Everybody in bitcointalk knows who is stupid.
HKC dev cannot even differentiate the differences between the wallet addresses starting with "1" and those starting with "2".  LOL  Grin
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:33:43 AM

Out of curiosity, I checked how much the premine is worth. The 25 sacks of rice may be optimistic. Even if the dev cashed out the entire premine, he might get enough for a couple of meals at a restaurant? That assumes the premine numbers are accurate.

If the dev is scamming anyone, it'd be like the most pointless scam ever.

The answer to your point is very simple. Let's imagine for HKC with max of 600 millions, block reward of 6000, and 2.5% premine. It will end up 15 millions HKC.

Auroracoin has a max of 21 million and 25 coins per block. From the technical point of view, 1 HKC is equivalent to 0.119 Auroracoin.

Auroracoin had a max market value of 0.1 BTC per coin in early March this year. If HKC reaches similar value, 2.5% premined HKC will have a value of 178,500 BTC.

Now (8 April) Auroracoin has a market value of 0.0035 BTC per coin. If HKC reaches similar value, 2.5% premined HKC will have a value of 6,247.5 BTC, which is still a good sum of money.

Unfortunately, as of now, HKC has a market value of 3 satoshi per coin. Then 2.5% premined HKC has a value of 0.45 BTC.
Yes, it is a pointless scam at this moment, but this is not HKC dev's original target.

Luckily miners/traders here understand that HKC suffers from various problems (coingen coin, problematic faucet, no integrity, problematic block explorer, etc), and understand that HKC is SCAM.  

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 04:53:37 AM

Unfortunately, as of now, HKC has a market value of 3 satoshi per coin. Then 2.5% premined HKC has a value of 0.45 BTC.
Yes, it is a pointless scam at this moment, but this is not HKC dev's original target.

Luckily miners/traders here understand that HKC suffers from various problems (coingen coin, problematic faucet, no integrity, problematic block explorer, etc), and understand that HKC is SCAM.  

I (and I think almost everyone) would be astonished if HKC reaches anywhere the same value as AUR had, or has now. The situations are very, very different.

HKC's premine is sort of like picking a random generic coin (taxi coin, or whatever) and saying it could be worth a fortune. Yeah, I guess in theory anything is possible. It just seems incredibly unlikely.

As for my point, I meant  if the dev wanted to scam people, he's going about it in a really inept way. He'd go with a larger premine for starters, as most nation coins go the 50% premine. He is using 2.5% on a faucet (albeit a leaky one). So either he is honest, or a really inept scammer.

And yes, it's possible he's a scammer. I just don't like people yelling out 'scam' all over the place without any proof. By trolling his threads (to an incredible extent), and making really outrageous claims at times, your sincerity becomes a huge question mark. Whenever I see someone yell scam, for weeks on end, countless posts, and making claims without any merit, I either think they are being paid for FUD, or have a mental disorder.

Anyway, take the dev up on his offer of having a competent 3rd party audit his coin. It probably can put to rest the coingen stuff too. I will add, I have never seen a dev make that sort of offer to anyone trolling their threads before, so if he is scamming someone, he is sure going about it in a weird way.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:07:16 AM

I (and I think almost everyone) would be astonished if HKC reaches anywhere the same value as AUR had, or has now. The situations are very, very different.

HKC's premine is sort of like picking a random generic coin (taxi coin, or whatever) and saying it could be worth a fortune. Yeah, I guess in theory anything is possible. It just seems incredibly unlikely.

As for my point, I meant  if the dev wanted to scam people, he's going about it in a really inept way. He'd go with a larger premine for starters, as most nation coins go the 50% premine. He is using 2.5% on a faucet (albeit a leaky one). So either he is honest, or a really inept scammer.

And yes, it's possible he's a scammer. I just don't like people yelling out 'scam' all over the place without any proof. By trolling his threads (to an incredible extent), and making really outrageous claims at times, your sincerity becomes a huge question mark. Whenever I see someone yell scam, for weeks on end, countless posts, and making claims without any merit, I either think they are being paid for FUD, or have a mental disorder.

Anyway, take the dev up on his offer of having a competent 3rd party audit his coin. It probably can put to rest the coingen stuff too. I will add, I have never seen a dev make that sort of offer to anyone trolling their threads before, so if he is scamming someone, he is sure going about it in a weird way.

Well.. .. you can keep saying I don't have proof, regardless of those evidence that I have posted. I will let the bitcointalk members judge.

I have mentioned before. If HKC is a coingen coin, it is too time consuming to do 50% premine. Therefore, 2.5% - 5% premine is the only feasible move for a coingen coin.

I have mentioned before. I am not an appropriate person. It will be fair that HKC dev finds a certified accountant or a honorable senior Bitcointalk member to do auditing.

Last but not least, HKC dev has been trolling in my threads.  Angry

P.S. I never attack people by saying bad words, such as mental disorder, lil buddy, etc. However, you and other HKC dev team members keep attacking me with such bad words to me.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:17:54 AM

Well.. .. you can keep saying I don't have proof, regardless of those evidence that I have posted. I will let the bitcointalk members judge.

I have mentioned before. If HKC is a coingen coin, it is too time consuming to do 50% premine. Therefore, 2.5% premine is the only feasible move for a coingen coin.

I have mentioned before. I am not an appropriate person. It will be fair that HKC dev finds a certified accountant or a honorable senior Bitcointalk member to do auditing.

I said you made outrageous claims, and trolled to a crazy extent. You don't have hard proof of anything, but suspicions. Perhaps some may even be right, but it still doesn't mean you should troll the coin to the extent you have.

If going for the white knight angle, there are many other coins that are much more suspicious (mandarin coin, for example), yet those you leave alone.

Finding a honorable bitcoin member may be tricky, as not only would they need to be competent, there are so many trolls and shills here, nobody knows who is who half the time. If the dev knows any other decent coin creators, someone like that could work. Maybe the Noble coin dev would want to do it, just so he can put a section in on trolling in his recent crypto paper.

And I'm not sure if a troll has the right to complain about trolling.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:25:35 AM

I have mentioned before. If HKC is a coingen coin, it is too time consuming to do 50% premine. Therefore, 2.5% premine is the only feasible move for a coingen coin.

I said you made outrageous claims, and trolled to a crazy extent. You don't have hard proof of anything, but suspicions. Perhaps some may even be right, but it still doesn't mean you should troll the coin to the extent you have.

If going for the white knight angle, there are many other coins that are much more suspicious (mandarin coin, for example), yet those you leave alone.

Finding a honorable bitcoin member may be tricky, as not only would they need to be competent, there are so many trolls and shills here, nobody knows who is who half the time. If the dev knows any other decent coin creators, someone like that could work. Maybe the Noble coin dev would want to do it, just so he can put a section in on trolling in his recent crypto paper.

And I'm not sure if a troll has the right to complain about trolling.

Again.... keep saying I don't have proof.  Please let people to judge.

I am just posting the evidence, but not any irrelevant things. Then I don't think I am trolling.

Last but not least, I have been opening new threads to deliver my messages. All these cannot be considered as trolling. People who are not interested in my thread can ignore them.

It is a world of freedom. That's why I did not make any self-moderating thread. I am welcome for any posts, except irrelevant trolling.

> "And I'm not sure if a troll has the right to complain about trolling."
Well.... this is a very interesting logic.  Someone kills your friends, then you can kill his friends, rather then bringing the bad guy to jail.

>white knight?
I am a dark knight for Hong Kong only. I only want to protect the fame of Hong Kong.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:39:44 AM

Again.... keep saying I don't have proof.  Please let people to judge.

I am just posting the evidence, but not any irrelevant things. Then I don't think I am trolling.

Last but not least, I have been opening new threads to deliver my messages. All these cannot be considered as trolling. People who are not interested in my thread can ignore them.

It is a world of freedom. That's why I did not make any self-moderating thread. I am welcome for any posts, except irrelevant trolling.

> "And I'm not sure if a troll has the right to complain about trolling."
Well.... this is a very interesting logic.  Someone kills your friends, then you can kill his friends, rather then bringing the bad guy to jail.

>white knight?
I am a dark knight for Hong Kong only. I only want to protect the fame of Hong Kong.

When you ask for the dev's ID repeatedly, it's irrelevant. No dev would give you his personal information.
If you post more than 2 dozen times, in several threads, saying the same exact thing in giant bold red letters, most people consider that trolling.

And of course equating trolling to murder is a bit of a stretch, so not sure that analogy makes that much sense.

Again, if you want to protect the fame of Hong Kong, find a dev here who would be willing to audit the coin for you. The offer was made, take it up. You may be even right, for all I know, and the dev is doing something shady. At least it'd end all of these  HK threads.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:51:21 AM

>"When you ask for the dev's ID repeatedly, it's irrelevant. No dev would give you his personal information."

Smiley That is important. As in most of lawsuit cases, personal integrity is very important. Lawyers commonly want to verify this point. HKC dev keeps saying he is from HK. It is logically sound better when HKC is developed by a real HongKonger. Unfortunately, HKC dev could not provide any evidence.  

>"If you post more than 2 dozen times, in several threads, saying the same exact thing in giant bold red letters, most people consider that trolling.

Smiley I just did only once and posted in various national coin threads about the problem of the HKC faucet to remind them not to use similar approaches for distributing their national coins, but not in GIANT bold red letters.

>"And of course equating trolling to murder is a bit of a stretch, so not sure that analogy makes that much sense."

Smiley It is not a perfect analogy. However ... From the angle of moral standard, it does make sense.

>"Again, if you want to protect the fame of Hong Kong, find a dev here who would be willing to audit the coin for you. The offer was made, take it up. You may be even right, for all I know, and the dev is doing something shady. At least it'd end all of these  HK threads."

Smiley Again this is a very interesting logic. Someone sells a toy with heavy metal contaminated painting. Then a customer needs to find a testing lab to prove the painting having problem.
I am just a humble coin miner from Hong Kong. It is not my responsibility to find an auditor. It is the responsibility of HKC dev team.
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:00:49 AM

Smiley Again this is a very interesting logic. Someone sells a toy with heavy metal contaminated painting. Then a customer needs to find a testing lab to prove the painting having problem.
I am just a humble coin miner from Hong Kong. It is not my responsibility to find an auditor. It is the responsibility of HKC dev team.

As for the heavy metal contamination in HKC, ask the dev to find a fair 3rd party to audit it then. I would guess there has to be someone here that you both can agree upon.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:04:42 AM

As for the heavy metal contamination in HKC, ask the dev to find a fair 3rd party to audit it then. I would guess there has to be someone here that you both can agree upon.

Finally, seems that we reach an agreement on at least 1 point.  Smiley
poornamelessme

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 06:18:51 AM

Finally, seems that we reach an agreement on at least 1 point.  Smiley

Yeah, amazingly.

I'll even offer up one other suggestion. To put to rest the dev's HK nationality, ask him to post a Hong Kong document -- school records, certificate, HK newspaper, whatever... something that is clearly from HK. If it has any personal info on it, he can black that out. Would that be satisfactory to you?

Again, no dev will give personal info out here. It's nutty to ask that. But to me it'd be fair if he simply posted something showing a HK association... at least you know he could be telling the truth then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: