Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HongKongCoin HKC |Chinese Coingen Coin| Evidence |A BIG SCAM| No Integrity  (Read 6957 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:12:52 PM

And Cryptobuddy just posted his leaky faucet problem in the maza thread. If that doesn't say he's trolling (or nuts), not sure what does.

I just searched your previous posts, and came up to this idea. Thanks for inspiring me some thoughts.

I think it is important to let people know faucet is not a correct way to distribute national coins to a specific target group of people.

Some context in the post you made may have helped a tiny bit. Right now it looks like you are trolling a coin that has nothing to do with Hong Kong coin.

If the faucet idea can't be made to work, I personally like the idea of using email addresses from internet providers specific to a particular nation or region + IP check as a backup, as a way to signup for the freebie coins. I suggested it to a couple of nation coins, but don't think anyone is going that way.
cryptobuddy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

And Cryptobuddy just posted his leaky faucet problem in the maza thread. If that doesn't say he's trolling (or nuts), not sure what does.

I just searched your previous posts, and came up to this idea. Thanks for inspiring me some thoughts.

I think it is important to let people know faucet is not a correct way to distribute national coins to a specific target group of people.

Some context in the post you made may have helped a tiny bit. Right now it looks like you are trolling a coin that has nothing to do with Hong Kong coin.

If the faucet idea can't be made to work, I personally like the idea of using email addresses from internet providers specific to a particular nation or region + IP check as a backup, as a way to signup for the freebie coins. I suggested it to a couple of nation coins, but don't think anyone is going that way.

Don't worry.. I won't troll other national coin threads. I have no intention to get rid of other national coins.

However, HongKongCoin really has severe problems. Being a HKer, I have to do something to protect the fame of HK.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:41:21 PM

Don't worry.. I won't troll other national coin threads. I have no intention to get rid of other national coins.

However, HongKongCoin really has severe problems. Being a HKer, I have to do something to protect the fame of HK.

This may be a weird suggestion, but have you considered helping the dev, instead of trolling him? And I sure hope not all Hong Kong people are as ultra nationalistic as you are.

Azeh

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:52:15 PM

This may be a weird suggestion, but have you considered helping the dev, instead of trolling him? And I sure hope not all Hong Kong people are as ultra nationalistic as you are.

+1000 He should try being constructive.

He also trolled the Spaincoin and Aphroditecoin threads
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:09:49 AM

A few days ago, I kept asking myself why HongKongCoin dev only planned to distribute 2.5% premined coins to Hong Kong people.

After discovering HKC is extremely likely a Coingen coin, this question can be easily answered.

If HKC is a Coingen coin, there will be no super-blocks containing large amount of coins.

Then the dev has to mint the typical blocks one by one to obtain the premined coins.

Such process is time consuming and cost (need to pay the electricity bill).

Therefore, for a National "coingen" coin, one cannot affort to produce 50% premined coins as other national coins.

At the end, 2.5% is a more practical number.
NutshellCoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:18:29 AM

Here is one more evidence supporting HongKongCoin is extremely likely a Coingen coin.

We all know that all Coingen coins using a wallet address using "1" as the first number.

Interesting HKC wallet address also starts with "1".

Good Job! HKC must a coingen coin  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:33:03 AM

I find it funny that some people would call one country coin a scam and another legit. They are all scams. Most people I talk to about Bitcoin have no clue what I am talking about and only get confused. This is in the US, were crypto has the most users. Bitcointalk users are living in their own little world.
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:39:02 AM

What is a fake kong coin? I mean you have to have a real one for the second one to be fake right?
brooklynite

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:40:20 AM

I find it funny that some people would call one country coin a scam and another legit. They are all scams. Most people I talk to about Bitcoin have no clue what I am talking about and only get confused. This is in the US, were crypto has the most users. Bitcointalk users are living in their own little world.

I thought most bitcointalk users were from Australia and England.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:04:12 AM

What is a fake kong coin? I mean you have to have a real one for the second one to be fake right?

You are absolutely correct. All are not real... then where comes the fake.. lol
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:57:20 PM

I can't say where the users on Bitcointalk live, but I was talking about crypto in general. I base this on BitcoinCharts.com, which shows insignificant amounts of trade outside of USD.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:22:35 PM

I can't say where the users on Bitcointalk live, but I was talking about crypto in general. I base this on BitcoinCharts.com, which shows insignificant amounts of trade outside of USD.

Totally agreed. Therefore, we need to think BIG! Instead of making SCAM coins, We need to think how to make good quality coins so that we can "enlarge" our world.
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:57:47 AM

Smiley
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:10:33 AM

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.

This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:50:38 AM

Bittrex has already made a declaration that the "Bittrex" in Majorminers' HKC conversation is FAKE.

This is another solid proof that Majorminers and HKC dev team are liars...  are scammers..  Grin

Please check this out!

Topic: PSA: Becareful of imposters on forum boards (From real Bittrex representatives)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=526884

Here just remind you those conversations between Majorminers and his fake "Bittrex team"

Thanks for giving us the oppurtinity to be a part of HongKong Coin.
We are looking forward for the volumes!

Bittrex Team

All of us at Team HongKongCoin thank you for your excellent efforts! You're doing a great job expanding the market for HKC.

I fixed a bug while depositing HongKong Coin to the exchange, it should work now.

Bittrex Team

Actually there's no 'proof' in that thread at all. There is merely an accusation by you without even one iota of proof or evidence.  I had nothing to do with that spoofed account and you can ask a global moderator to investigate it if you're so concerned.

cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:50:52 PM

Be careful!  Angry
majorminers

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:56:56 PM

Be careful!  Angry

Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
The Joker: [giggling] I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me.

HongKongCoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:47:41 AM

Lunatic troll of the year cryptobuddy at it again. Check his post history! Grin

HKC ANN THREAD  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.0

POOL

http://hkc.majorminers.com/  (ready)

http://192.210.146.197/MPOS/public/  (ready)

Purchase Hong Kong Coin HKC  @ Bittrex.com   Grin
cryptobuddy (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:50:52 AM

This is no auditing step for monitoring in what proportion of 2.5% premined HKC will go the hands of real Hong Kong people.  It is possible that eventually most of those premined HKC will be owned by the HKC dev and sold out to make a good profit. This is where the SCAM is.

Now you understand why HKC dev keeps asking people to go to Bittrex to buy HKC, instead of minting HKC.

HongKongCoin

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 10:57:10 AM

This is no auditing step for monitoring in what proportion of 2.5% premined HKC will go the hands of real Hong Kong people.  It is possible that eventually most of those premined HKC will be owned by the HKC dev and sold out to make a good profit. This is where the SCAM is.

Now you understand why HKC dev keeps asking people to go to Bittrex to buy HKC, instead of minting HKC.

I offered you a challenge to audit the coin, and you refused. I even stated that I would shut the coin down if you found anything.

Face it, you are just a sad little troll

HKC ANN THREAD  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.0

POOL

http://hkc.majorminers.com/  (ready)

http://192.210.146.197/MPOS/public/  (ready)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: