Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8907 times)
sujanpatil

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:59:01 PM

I think it is wrong to compare Etharium and Binance Coin. When it comes to trust, both are best coins. Because both coins are fundamentally strong. My opinion is that you can trust both coins. These coin are best for long term. Both are diffrent blockchains of coin. Different projects work on Etharium. Binance Coin own exchange and Dex are also available. Both are Best.
zeuner

Activity: 189
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 01:51:52 PM

If I have to select from these two then I would always loved to choose ETH over BNB. BNB is a good coin but as per the potential and if we see it as long-term wise then ETH would always remain, investors favorite. Those who seeing long picture here are definitely going to select ETH.
Yes. Ethereum has much more to offer than BNB.
It is recognized that BNB is one of the good exchanges token but why is it that most new projects are still turning into ERC20 token.
Means that they're still choosing ETH even though BNB has the same to offer.

Still, features can't be the only argument. BTC has less features than BTC, and still could be considered as more reliable.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 04:07:39 PM

I trust the highest performing crypto projects the most and both ETH and BNB are on the lists so I don't care about differentiating between them both, it doesn't make sense to me because they aren't both smart contract project, their use cases are not the same thing

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 09:03:54 PM

If I have to select from these two then I would always loved to choose ETH over BNB. BNB is a good coin but as per the potential and if we see it as long-term wise then ETH would always remain, investors favorite. Those who seeing long picture here are definitely going to select ETH.
It is recognized that BNB is one of the good exchanges token but why is it that most new projects are still turning into ERC20 token.
https://medium.com/@bishop.and/logan-lucky-a-worthy-heist-movie-9e5797b802b7
ETH will be around for a long long time. There are serious people involved and it is backed a lot.
Backed by a big community. And it wouldn't come into ETH 2.0 if there's no community that backs it up.
While the developers are actively continuing the project, what I don't like about them is for sure they will also dump along its way to rise.
But it's a fact that ETH is sustainable although the same with BNB but it's just ETH is more favorable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 06:52:08 AM

https://medium.com/@bishop.and/logan-lucky-a-worthy-heist-movie-9e5797b802b7
ETH will be around for a long long time. There are serious people involved and it is backed a lot.
Backed by a big community. And it wouldn't come into ETH 2.0 if there's no community that backs it up.
While the developers are actively continuing the project, what I don't like about them is for sure they will also dump along its way to rise.
But it's a fact that ETH is sustainable although the same with BNB but it's just ETH is more favorable.
I think there's been no big competition yet since BNB has not surpass the success of ETH yet, the only hype of BNB now is their exchange which we can't deny it's really doing well and been dominating as the number 1 exchange in the market, but other than that, I don't see anything special on BNB for now.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 08:24:37 PM

I think there's been no big competition yet since BNB has not surpass the success of ETH yet, the only hype of BNB now is their exchange which we can't deny it's really doing well and been dominating as the number 1 exchange in the market, but other than that, I don't see anything special on BNB for now.
The use for BNB is undeniably big but if it's the network that they have which will be used by other projects, only a few uses them.
You said it, there's nothing special for them for now and I agree with that. Maybe by a year or two, there's another use that they shall add into it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:37:33 PM

maybe not for now, BNB won't be able to compete in any way from ethereum, as ethereum is already the benchmark for almost all new altcoin growth. I agree that for the current exchange, BNB is the best and always makes renewable innovations and is difficult to match other exchangers.

The use for BNB is undeniably big but if it's the network that they have which will be used by other projects, only a few uses them.
You said it, there's nothing special for them for now and I agree with that. Maybe by a year or two, there's another use that they shall add into it.

it is true that you and your friend said above that BNB has not been able to develop properly even though it has been supported by its own highly qualified exchanger. we don't know why we haven't been able to move properly. What do you say it could happen that in the next one or two years with exchangers who are already good they can maneuver their tokens to be empowered for the progress of BNB itself. or indeed BNB will only focus on exchangers, not the token.

FlagstaffRevel235

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:50:02 PM

I have the same trust on this 2 Altcoins, though ETH faced up before BNB but if you take a look at their background, technical or financial policies then you can see both are same phase. If ETH achieved a target before BNB then BNB also achieved that target after a few days. No doubt these 2 coins are doing really great and will do far better than this in recent future.
Orion_Konboi_Pax

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:51:19 PM

As funny as it may be, BNB is less trusted when compared to ETH but I think Binance smart chain is kind of altering that thought process.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:54:01 PM

I trust them both, each one has it's own distinctive features from the other, eth is older than bnb in existence but both have a proven track record that bring more people to invest on them, they both have a solid utility and are both performing well, holding both of them is even better.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:08:24 PM

In my opinion, ETH will be more successful than BNB. Because ETH becomes more popular than BNB.ETH more popular and it is used by projects to raise capital, ETH attracts more investors. ETH currently $651 is also $35 higher than BNB.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 05:11:26 PM

Most projects are still turning into an ERC-20 token, because the Ethereum blockchain is decentralized. This is more important than speed/low costs as it guarantees censorship resistance. It's no wonder why Ethereum is still a popular choice among everyday people. Aside from the fact that BNB is fairly new to the crypto/Blockchain space, it's model is utterly centralized. Binance has large dominance over BNB's blockchain network, greatly increasing the risk of a single point of failure. It's BNB's level of centralization which has lead it to enjoy blazing-fast transaction speeds and ridiculously low fees. Depending on a person's preferences or needs, will be the type of cryptocurrency to use for daily payments.

All in all, it's evident that Ethereum is the most trusted altcoin in the world. BNB will still have some supporters behind it. But ETH will remain as "king" of the smart contract industry. The more projects build on Ethereum, the better it'll be for its adoption in the mainstream world. The Binance Smart Chain (powered by BNB) is going to have to adopt Ethereum's "EVM" in order to become compatible with ETH's smart contracts. Only then, BNB will be able to enjoy mainstream adoption like ETH. Otherwise, not many people will use it. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 05:46:56 PM

IMO, the only advantage that Ethereum possess is that it has more global acceptability when compared to BNB. Being an exchange token, BNB has its own limitations and may not be readily accepted in competing exchanges. But that said BNB is much superior to Ethereum, as far as the technology is concerned. Also, the development team of BNB takes care of the vulnerabilities and bugs regularly, unlike the case with Ethereum.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:49:25 PM

If I choose between these two coins, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is a natural blockchain-based cryptocurrency ecosystem. Ethereum is decentralized, that's the main thing. BNB is tied to the exchange and an artificial ecosystem built around it. It is obvious that Binance is one of the main exchanges driving the development of the crypto market, but what will happen to the coin if Binance starts having problems?
It's true ethereum prove it self by being a wide blockchain decentralize system which are some of bank are using it because they want to upgrade their system not only that they starting to adopt and teach other students who wants to learn from blockchain by using ethereum and this is a good start for those who really want to learn or use it from the future because this is our future this is the world must focus to be a part of something that can bring those poor family into top. I don't think bainance will have the problem with the market since people already knew that binance can handle so much stress in server or out of the server.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:57:31 PM

For me, I would choose BNB instead of Ethereum for the long run. I already know that Ethereum is going to be a success but they made me hate the whole platform because of the bugs and the failure in maintaining the gas fee low. Binance looks good for the actual moment to invest in.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 07:05:12 PM

If I choose between these two coins, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum is a natural blockchain-based cryptocurrency ecosystem. Ethereum is decentralized, that's the main thing. BNB is tied to the exchange and an artificial ecosystem built around it. It is obvious that Binance is one of the main exchanges driving the development of the crypto market, but what will happen to the coin if Binance starts having problems?

Big question to ask, there's always a "What if" the development though is not relying with the exchange as there are roadmap that being followed

by the developing team, though ETH still superior from most of the investors and developers due it's usable contributions to this entire crypto ecosystem.
Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:57:21 PM

i believe much more in eth, because a lot of hyped defi projects lauched on this blockchain s i predict slow growing for eth. but also i'd reccomend u to consider ineteresting defi-s and dex-es projects
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:59:28 PM

i believe much more in eth, because a lot of hyped defi projects lauched on this blockchain s i predict slow growing for eth. but also i'd reccomend u to consider ineteresting defi-s and dex-es projects
Lots of project doesnt mean it is been trusted more but basing off on how erc-20 had been used by ICO market then we can say that it can really be applied into several industries
but it had been used on abusive way which did really make out some taint into ETH's potential and now Defi is on the trend then i dont see up any changes towards it.
In the question on which coin i do trust? BNB or ETH? then i would go for both. Why would need to choose if you can have both? BNB is doing well but be sure that
you would go out to the market if you are already in gains. Exchange platforms popularity doesnt last forever and you should put it up on your mind.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:15:48 PM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

Please share your opinion too on why you choose a certain coin.

I think both of them will be successful in the future, but if you tell me to choose one then I prefer Ethereum, because Ethereum is used by many projects, so Ethereum will definitely be successful until there are no more projects that use the platform from Ethereum, but in my opinion it's impossible because now there are more than 100 projects that use the platform from Ethereum, so that Ethereum will definitely be successful in the future, while BNB is an exchange project, so if there is another exchange project which is better and more popular than BNB, then I think BNB will not be popular anymore (although other exchange will find it difficult to beat or replace the popularity of Binance, because everyone is comfortable trading on Binance).
Kocret02

Activity: 1134
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:38:38 PM

I believe both BNB or ETH have their own advantages and disadvantages. I always include both coins to enter my portfolio. so there is nothing to doubt about the two coins BNB or ETH

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: