Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:21:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What old coins are you still holding?  (Read 7481 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:57:48 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 12:08:49 AM by ene1980

A lot of cryptocurrencies have been created throughout time.
I personally have not held onto any old or even dead blockchains.
But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.
There is no way you will be able to revive those dead projects unless you have a ton of money to revive the projects or you need to get the funds by inviting the investors and considering you are trying to revive dead projects it is highly unlikely you will get any investors.  I would like to know how you are planning to execute your plans and what you will be achieving retrieving the dead projects.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:28:38 AM

There is no way you will be able to revive those dead projects unless you have a ton of money to revive the projects or you need to get the funds by inviting the investors and considering you are trying to revive dead projects it is highly unlikely you will get any investors.  I would like to know how you are planning to execute your plans and what you will be achieving retrieving the dead projects.
projects that are dead are useless if they are revived because investors will certainly lose their trust in those projects and those dead projects are considered fraud projects, so why bring a dead project back to life
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 03:15:05 AM

I dunno of those coins I hold until now were already old since I just joined in cryptocurrency two years ago. But i do hold ltc, eth, eos, iost, dogecoin, xrp.
I just admit that I wrongly believe and was kinda disappointed wih eos. I bought it at peak when it was popular and got panic buying and now so hard to recover from it. Well, i still hold no matter what. I may still get back the deficit when it go pump. I still appreciate those coins I am holding now even in this market's situation as I knew that they are worth holding for.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:55:09 AM

I do not hold any altcoins created before 2017, except for the top altcoins at coinmarketcap. The reason I was scared of those altcoins was because they had no liquidity, and after years of operation their projects were still not as successful as roadmaps. It is better to invest in new and quality projects because they have a higher chance of success and are more easily pumped.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:40:20 AM

I know about crypto world in 2017 so i really have no old coin before 2014. But i'm holding some ADX and VIBE from 2017 in my binance account. Price are too dump than that time and honestly there is not much hope on those coin also. Those coin will give me profit if times like Q4 2017 will come, other wise those are worthless to me.
Holding coins from the ICO a few years ago was not a good thing, on average, they were destroyed. I think if you want to hold a coin for a long period of time you better choose a coin that already has a big name like ETH or BTC

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2020, 05:45:20 AM

The oldest altcoin I hold is LBC, I bought some LBC since 2017 and until now it's still in my wallet. To be honest, when I entered this market, it was the first altcoin I knew. And until now, I have lost 95% when investing in it, it is an unforgettable memory

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:49:36 AM

The only "old" coins that I have are, ATL, ADX, TKR, TRX, ETT, etc. I'm still holding these coins cause I don't have a choice but to wait 'till they pump again, to gain back the profits I have lost when the market started to dump way back in 2018. I also to have BSD, in which I believe that it got burnt already, so if you guys know where I could sell it, I would be happy to hear it.

Keep safe y'all.
barumbado

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:04:16 AM

I have hold some old coin such as etn,metm,trx,xrb to name a few...i have many token from 2018 but they are low value.For now i dont think its wise to hold a coin,well maybe except for those who really have potential.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:06:24 PM

I wouldn't say i have any old coins i am hodling at this time. But i am a big fan of the wave and neo blockchain and i am always having them in bag.

i HAVE the likes of iagon, cyclean token and also hbrs tokens if it counts.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:18:10 PM

I have hold some old coin such as etn,metm,trx,xrb to name a few...i have many token from 2018 but they are low value.For now i dont think its wise to hold a coin,well maybe except for those who really have potential.
Those are not too old altcoins. For me they are new altcoins and the future will grow very strong, the old altcoins created before 2015 seem to be dead and not too many altcoins exist to this day. And from that, we should learn from experience that we should not hold altcoins for too long because in the future it can die anytime.
Bububoyeer

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:22:42 PM

Coins from 2014... Hmmm, I don't think I still ahev any except bitcoin. Do I even know these coins? I suggest you mention some names of the coins or so an article to enlighten the newbies. Some of us left crypto and came back and might not remember the name of these coins you talk about.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:41:25 PM

I think that before investing, you need to have a specific strategy because this market is very volatile and just a bad news can make everything collapse.

I not sure about the future of old coins but these are certainly risky ones because most depend on the price of Bitcoin. Of course, among the old coins there will still be some rising prices but it will certainly be difficult to happen during this time.
duff_lesterny

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:55:39 PM

Hi, I am holding many Feathercoin (FTC) created in April 2013. Started in 2017 and accumulating since then.
If you look at the Hashrate, you can see that Feathercoin for more than 2 years has a hashrate average of 6 Ghz. This power is equivalent to 6,000 high-end GPU. In other words it means that Feathercoin is currently mined by a big actor.
We don't exactly who is behind but we know that something big is happening.

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 04:22:56 PM

I'm holding and actually accumulating BLOCK. Since I'm sure DEX's will be used a LOT more in the future. I plan to run a service node on their network and benefit from the on-going trading fees on their network. Their XRouter and XBridge will be profitable as well, being a decentralized oracle network, and infura solution, superior to the one of Ethereum.

This is a long term hold for me  Grin
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 05:51:48 PM

LTC is my old holdings and I believe this coin is a special coin for me, because this coin was initially created as a more perfect alternative of BTC. Also LTC is hugely dominated by Chinese investors, at that time the price was really good as most of them started to invest in LTC.

Now the market has been collapsed and it's better to research and invest it.

kooboat

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 06:52:32 PM

Am holding on to my ETH and gold tokens for now. I trust more in the Gold tokens since it is a guaranteed stable coin whose price largely depends on the current price of gold on the market. I hope things turn up well in due time for Ethereum too.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:00:45 PM

As of last year,I was I was holding some coins but I sold them when there was altcoin mooning this yea, presently I hold no coin except for Ethereum,others I trade for quick profit,but once the market is getting settled,will pick some few,the likes of NEO and some top altcoins.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Added my new project to my signature.

Thanks for posted everyone, and keep on posting!

Ill be reviewing as many coins as I can Cheesy

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:42:40 PM

I have many different altcoins that have been in my portfolio for a long time, but almost all of them have simply died since the creators of these altcoins have long left their projects and therefore I do not even follow these altcoins, that's why need invest only in top cryptocurrencies.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 07:43:13 PM

I really stopped checking myeth wallet where I might have some worthless altcoins earned during the initial days of bounties which were great back then but my greed for more has stopped me from trading it and now they have behave worthless and at the moment I hold ETH, XLM and nothing much apart from bticoin and TRON as primary investment and I am holding ETH as long term investment.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: