Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What old coins are you still holding?  (Read 7481 times)
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:25:33 PM

A lot of cryptocurrencies have been created throughout time.

I personally have not held onto any old or even dead blockchains.

But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.

I wanna ask what everyone here is holding onto.

I am mainly interested in coins from 2014 and older, but anything you deem "old" is welcome! Smiley

I might hit you up if I find your coin interesting Cheesy

One of my new picks is Leacoin because of its age and simple configuration.
There are several altcoins that are worthy of us to choice as long-term investment assets, such as eth, bnb and ltc. These three alt coins are my favorite alt coins for trading, besides these three alt coins are the top alt coins in CoinMarketCap, of course they have high credibility now, and we can see how these three alt coins continue to have an increasing market capitalization when crypto positive moments occur. And with the great support of the community so that the possibility of alt coin becoming a junk coin will be very impossible and this makes the trader does not need to worry about losing their assets in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 08:41:53 PM

It's really been a tough time as I am holding so many coins and dip caught me unaware when I was sleeping. All coins I but to trade dip on me so I am holding till market bounce back as usual but would take a little bit time and patience. I have altcoins and i also have BTC I am holding. Many dumped items in the wallet. Waiting for pump time
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:20:29 PM

But I am working on a new project focused on old blockchains and with the attempt of reviving them.

I am mainly interested in coins from 2014 and older, but anything you deem "old" is welcome! Smiley

I do not have a chance to hold any old cryptocurrencies that were created way back 2014 or anything that is older than that because I have first discovered cryptocurrency way back 2016 when it was introduced by my friends to me. The only thing that I still have with me that is considered as an old crypto currency coin is Bitcoin itself which is created way back 2009 which we all know as the king of cryptocurrencies. Other old cryptocurrencies that sprout together with Bitcoin, which maybe have already vanished because of the difference in the span of time and maybe people have already forgotten about those since there are already lots of new existing cryptocurrencies in the market that are mostly made in year 2017 wherein the hype of projects that creates crypto tokens were all about. It was quite interesting that a crypto holder like you is interested in holding into an older crypto coin rather than the new ones. Well we all do have different preferences on how we choose the cryptocurrency we hold in to.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 09:49:26 PM

I'm still holding NEO, bought in at around $150 in 2017 and still holding to this day. Mega rekt.

I also bought small amounts of a variety of other cryptocurrencies in 2017, many of which I am also still holding.

Including XRP, Bitcoin Cash and Dash—as you might expect, I'm in a net loss for all of these.

I have resigned myself to a total loss, I'll hope they go huge at some point at which point I'll be glad to recoup my money, if not, oh well.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:08:17 PM

I have some ETH before but I already sold it when the market moves down last 2018 and so I have only Bitcoin's left in my wallet for hold. I'd never have the guts to become a long-term holder that is why every time I bought coins, I also sell it immediately if I could already saw some gains on it. Buy and sell is what I've practiced for a very long time and it helps me a lot, and I have to make use of this even for Bitcoin. Holding is not really good all the time, 2-3% gains in a particular coin/s are have nothing to regret when you sell it.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:15:51 PM

My earned coin was sold in bullrun now only have fresh coin. But this fresh coin I didn't buy from ICO, IEO or exchange. I earned those token from bounty hunting. From earned the best coin was TEMTUM but I didn't get paid  for late KYC that's very weird case.
The bounty group for the project had not been outrightly close,  so we dont know if they might pay sometimes. The only concern will be the team's ability to request for KYC again at their own cost. It will forever remain challenging with the regular FUD faced by bounty hunters both in this and outside. In few weeks the team should be paying other participants that requested payment in 6 months then we see some activities in the bounty group again.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 10:24:12 PM

I am not a holder but I have a few coins on BNB but the best coins to hold, of course, it is bitcoin and other coins on top ten like Ethereum. Last 2017-2018 I enter some bounty campaign I hodl some of the tokens but only those active and unique projects like mesg it has a good potential for me, but always do your own research. I haven't heard about leacoin before, just now I will try to take a look thank you.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:04:38 AM

I've been holding onto both Namecoin and Peercoin for a very long time. These are one of the oldest projects in the crypto space that are often unnoticed by everyday people. Namecoin is an innovative altcoin with its own domain name system. You can create websites without the fear of censorship by creating a ".bit" domain. Sites can be accessed using browser extensions like "PeerName" and "dotbit.me" quickly and easily. Buying a domain name that ends in ".bit" is much more cheaper than buying traditional TLDs like ".com", ".net", ".org", etc.

The other altcoin called Peercoin was the very first PoS cryptocurrency ever created. It's hybrid too, so that means you can use your existing SHA-256 ASIC miners for Bitcoin to mine Peercoin. A total stake rate of 1% per year prevents massive inflation, in order to preserve the cryptocurrency's price across the market. The original dev (Sunny King) of the Peercoin project, also launched an innovative cryptocurrency called Primecoin. This is also a very old coin that's undervalued considering that its PoW algorithm helps science with the discovery of new prime numbers. While Bitcoin's mining process is often claimed to be energy-inefficient, that's not the case with Primecoin as computational power (hashrate) is used for the benefit of mankind.

There are so many other good-old altcoins on the market right now that are worth looking into. Since many people are often focused on big players in the crypto space, these old projects tend to become unnoticed. Some become abandoned in its entirety due to lack of interest/demand from both the developers and everyday users. The coins I've mentioned previously are still actively traded on the market (although they're quite cheap in price these days), which shows that there are still people using/supporting them.

As for me, I'll continue to "hodl" onto both NMC and PPC for the long term as they're tried-and-tested Blockchain projects like Bitcoin. Someday, I hope they'll gain traction depending on how well they continue developing and improving over time. But no one knows what will happen in the future as crypto is truly unpredictable. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 02:37:44 AM

I don't have coins from 2014, but I have lots of tokens whose values have dropped even though they have quality. WPP token was a hope that it turns out that currently falling is worthless
I have been through projects like this in the past and were originally very valuable coins but if held for too long the coin will lose value and that coin will become a shitcoin. I think one way or another you need to find a way to sell and of course you should choose the best time to make a large sum of money. In the past, many projects made me earn a lot of money from this market but due to my greed, I lost more than half of my assets when participating.
Yes I have to learn more to release coins at the right time so that I don't lose much.

WPP tokens are tokens that were born in 2018, so it is very natural that currently WPP is experiencing a very deep price collapse, and I myself have never had a token in 2014, because at that time I was not so focused on the world of cryptocurrency.
I also just focused since mid 2017 so I have enjoyed when crypto has a fantastic price, if you see their Whitepaper it is actually not possible for WPP to plummet like it is today.

More of the token's have the same directions even the one who raised large funds before they are always decreasing its price. THis is beacuse there are many of them failed to make the roadmap they are promising and other do not want to continue the project after raising a lot of money.

There are still few good project how ever they are also affected with this long bearmarket time.
Maybe what you're saying is true, they are too satisfied with just the beginning without thinking about the sequel
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:35:55 PM

Many people have struck bad with Nano I suppose, I can't be the only one. It is sad that is always going worse and worse, there is no recovery for Nano as it seems, I would love it if there was a chance it could recover but many of us bought it at 5+ dollars and even 10+ dollar levels, now it is not even a dollar, it is really sad.

I wish I sold it earlier without waiting, I am one of those people who think all crypto will eventually go to a great length but unfortunately for me it is not doing all that well and being a bull for a coin rarely ever works if it is down so much and so frequently. One day I will get out of it and go to another one, because I still think Nano is a cool coin but it is not really going to go back up to those levels by the looks of it.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 02:49:20 PM

Many people have struck bad with Nano I suppose, I can't be the only one. It is sad that is always going worse and worse, there is no recovery for Nano as it seems, I would love it if there was a chance it could recover but many of us bought it at 5+ dollars and even 10+ dollar levels, now it is not even a dollar, it is really sad.

I wish I sold it earlier without waiting, I am one of those people who think all crypto will eventually go to a great length but unfortunately for me it is not doing all that well and being a bull for a coin rarely ever works if it is down so much and so frequently. One day I will get out of it and go to another one, because I still think Nano is a cool coin but it is not really going to go back up to those levels by the looks of it.
You are not alone. I even hold tokens from bounty payments to this day. like a HART token that makes me regret not selling it from the start and now it's losing too much value. but for coins, I am now more focused on bitcoin and ethereum.

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

Personally i have not hold any old coins yet because since start year 2019 first i was sold every coins which i was holding before. Actually i need some money into my daily life even i bought some products for my real life. Although i will can be hold few old altcoins if i received some money.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:41:17 PM

Personally i have not hold any old coins yet because since start year 2019 first i was sold every coins which i was holding before. Actually i need some money into my daily life even i bought some products for my real life. Although i will can be hold few old altcoins if i received some money.
I also sold my old coins several times, but right after I sold them they grew in price a large number of times. Now I prefer to hold and not sell. will sell in good times. Now I prefer to take money for everyday life from other sources, but not from crypto

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:51:51 PM

For now I barely have some crypto as it's not a good time to be invested in everything no matter if it is a cryptocurrency or some stocks...you need cash right now and only cash. Yea for those who are being rich, you can do whatever you want with your money and if you think its a good idea to hold and buy cryptos, go for it but some of us don't have any cash to spare in this moments.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 05:22:16 PM

For now I barely have some crypto as it's not a good time to be invested in everything no matter if it is a cryptocurrency or some stocks...you need cash right now and only cash. Yea for those who are being rich, you can do whatever you want with your money and if you think its a good idea to hold and buy cryptos, go for it but some of us don't have any cash to spare in this moments.
We are currently experiencing financial crisis due to covid 19 so i also don't have enough capital for new investments. I still hold bitcoin and ethereum and maybe i will be doing this for a lifetime as long as crypto is here. It's good to invest in some new potential coins but i'm afraid if they will only turn out into dead coins in the end so i just focus in bitcoin and ethereum which are mostly trusted by most people.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 07:24:03 PM

I currently hold
Bat
XLM
Xrp
Eos
And BNT
Those are the only old coins I currently hold.
Hellkas

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 09:02:45 PM

I almost don`t hold old coins except Bitcoin, I think that these cryptocurrencies just history and they are useless in modern world, so you can only collect them. I prefer contemporary technologies rather than old crypto.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 09:35:44 PM

now I'm HODL Doge for a long time...
I Hold this coin since 2017 and until now I haven't sold, I don't plan to sell my Dogecoin in the near future, I will only sell if the Dogecoin hits $ 0,1...

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 10:07:04 PM

I'm not really good at hodlin because am always tempted to run a day trade which I always end up losing my assets, I mean swinging is such a bad business choice for me

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 10:21:38 PM

To be honest, I rarely hold coins for a long time, because I prefer to make profits in a short time. So I am happy with the daily trade.
Until now the old coins that I still hold are only dogecoin, the rest are old coins I have already sold it in 2018.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: