Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What old coins are you still holding?  (Read 7481 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:35:24 AM

My favorite coins for long-term hold are XRP, LTC, DOGE, and TRX, because their community is very strong, especially XRP, which is very popular with Japanese society at the moment.
I have this coin xrp, etc and doge for long term which I really hold since year 2019. And I added in my list the trx coin so hopefully these will come it's in bull or alt season in the market. Eth is my most fave of all coin I have.

These are all coins with a huge supply, and you should be careful when holding long term. I do not trust these coins because they are difficult to raise, and you have to wait a long time to make money from this investment. I think you should take the time to choose other coins because the current market still has a lot of good options for you and should consider carefully because the risk will be very high.
maybe only LTC looks interesting to me. doge, XRP, and TRX I think are not important for the long term. it can hurt us, so I avoid it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 03:16:53 AM

my old coins or token now just be garbage in my wallet,but i am safe cause it just from bounty reward . there is no from my own investment . but some worthed assets already convert to main cryptocurrency or used to bought daily needs.
ashraf100786

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 09:49:50 AM

I have two or three old coins Which I have saved for a long time.  I'm still getting X2 profit But I will not sell them because the bitcoin price is good. Because if I hold them for a while longer, I will get a very good profit. It is very important that you hold a good coin that does not scam Hold on to the top ten or top twenty coins.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:13:05 AM

I have two or three old coins Which I have saved for a long time.  I'm still getting X2 profit But I will not sell them because the bitcoin price is good. Because if I hold them for a while longer, I will get a very good profit. It is very important that you hold a good coin that does not scam Hold on to the top ten or top twenty coins.
Oh man, you're taking a very risky action! If I was you, I'll choose to sell those coins to take X2 profit for sure, and then buy it again and wait for the increases! If things happen like the way you said, then congratulations. However, the market contains a lot of risks that you can't predict. What if in the future, those coins get dumped? Right? I hope you found it helpful!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:23:17 AM

my old coins or token now just be garbage in my wallet,but i am safe cause it just from bounty reward . there is no from my own investment . but some worthed assets already convert to main cryptocurrency or used to bought daily needs.
Actually, if you examine it in depth, you also experience a loss in the old token that has become junk, because when you get the tokens from the bounty results, you automatically also have used the time to promote them in the past, so in this case you experience losses time is not a loss of money.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:25:50 AM

The average old altcoin that I was holding was the result of bounty work and until now the price was still low or there was no market so I could not help holding it. besides that there are some altcoins that I also bought and my prediction is wrong. I don't want to sell them if their development is in line with the concept written in the whitepaper

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 10:49:05 AM

The crypto market is always uncertain, even though you are very sure that you will get a very good profit, it is also uncertain and does not guarantee that you will get profit, many predictions have been missed far and we can make it a very valuable lesson, so indeed not wrong if someone holds a good coin for profit, but must remain vigilant and careful while diligently monitoring the market.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:53:06 AM

The coins im holding right now are BTC and ETH, although not much i use it to pay for things, i wouldn't even consider it to be investments, i use cryptocurrency for convenience rather than  investments or other stuff.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 11:59:18 AM

The coins im holding right now are BTC and ETH, although not much i use it to pay for things, i wouldn't even consider it to be investments, i use cryptocurrency for convenience rather than  investments or other stuff.
both of them are the most attractive assets I think. but maybe you will only wait for the price to rise in the market within a certain time. if you want to try trading, maybe you can see other assets that are better for trade.
I save and trade CRPT from old projects that still have a strong market.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 283

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 12:43:33 PM

Actually since the year 2014 I have been holding a lot of altcoins and to date many of these coins are dead, and there are still some of them that we can still keep and the price is not good for us to sell and the coin has the potential, but from the many old coins only some of which can still survive and the other no volume anymore.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:55:16 PM

Am happily holding a coin from 2018 and still watching to buy more of the coin because of it potentials. Recently, the company had secured some biomedical equipment supply for the covid-19 mask and also converting waste into renewable energy. WPP is the coin am holding right now, this coin has experience some good move during this Period of the pandemic and their target is for the coin to peg on $1.45  but currently stage at $0.009...more still chance to catch into this future.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 12:58:57 PM

Almost all old coins that I hold in another drive are dead looking back at those old coins make me realize that I have spent too much time collecting fork coins and cloned projects, reviving old coins have a lot of risk in it, old coins such as reddcoin have put a lot of effort developing their coin but still they are under top 100.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 01:09:54 PM

Am happily holding a coin from 2018 and still watching to buy more of the coin because of it potentials. Recently, the company had secured some biomedical equipment supply for the covid-19 mask and also converting waste into renewable energy. WPP is the coin am holding right now, this coin has experience some good move during this Period of the pandemic and their target is for the coin to peg on $1.45  but currently stage at $0.009...more still chance to catch into this future.
Its price has risen more than 200 times in a short time, but the digifinex exchange has locked the deposit and pumped it up as it is now. Holder cannot sell this token at the moment

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:14:13 PM

Am happily holding a coin from 2018 and still watching to buy more of the coin because of it potentials. Recently, the company had secured some biomedical equipment supply for the covid-19 mask and also converting waste into renewable energy. WPP is the coin am holding right now, this coin has experience some good move during this Period of the pandemic and their target is for the coin to peg on $1.45  but currently stage at $0.009...more still chance to catch into this future.
Its price has risen more than 200 times in a short time, but the digifinex exchange has locked the deposit and pumped it up as it is now. Holder cannot sell this token at the moment
This is disheartening, but you can use other exchange for your buy and sell. The last time I bought from   Coincodex.com . According to the team, they have plans to launch their coin on Binance  exchange before the year runs out. Holding this coin will  yield more profit on a long-term. They're not pumping it up rather trying to get the coin to a peg level of $1.4.

chinedu4210

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:19:04 PM

I really don't have any old coins with me but will be happy if the coin is available
kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 02:25:15 PM

Stakecoin predecessor of Cinni, top 10 coin in Coinmarketcap 2014.
Actually I'm now the "community" leader: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3275292.0

If you want to invest free time for development contact me.

Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:41:59 PM

When i first started crypto,I have invested abruptly.And many coins from then i am still holding.Of course i am in great loss.But i am attached to this coin.Thats why i am not selling this coin right now.But in future you never know.

In my crypto wallet there is a Neo,Electroneum and ripple in a great amount.And I had a great loss from Ripple and Neo.I had bought ripple when price was 3$+ And right now you can imagine how big my loss is.

Another is NEO.and i will try to hold Neo and ripple couple more years. 
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 03:46:57 PM

Almost all old coins that I hold in another drive are dead looking back at those old coins make me realize that I have spent too much time collecting fork coins and cloned projects, reviving old coins have a lot of risk in it, old coins such as reddcoin have put a lot of effort developing their coin but still they are under top 100.
Well, in general, the most trusted coins today are coins that have been on the market for a long time. bitcoin and ethereum are the most widely held coins at the moment, and even I also hold them. maybe there are some old coins that I hold, but in the end, it has no price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:33:49 PM

Good afternoon everyone. What makes much sense these days - the practical value and mass adoption every solution brings. Thus, from my point of view, only most advanced solutions are in demand and people are more careful in choosing solutions with real value. And my latest discovery, Centric Foundation, looks rather bold with great opportunities being brought onto the market
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:34:26 PM

Good afternoon everyone. What makes much sense these days - the practical value and mass adoption every solution brings. Thus, from my point of view, only most advanced solutions are in demand and people are more careful in choosing solutions with real value. And my latest discovery, Centric Foundation, looks rather bold with great opportunities being brought onto the market

Hey. I share your views 100% and indeed such an approach matters. At least talking about me, I am not only following the ratings, but conducting own researches, while choosing the most attractive solution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: