Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12453 times)
CrownMade423

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:35:54 PM

I believe about 90% of the airdrop is fake. They don't want to give tokens. They do not employ different tactics to trap people. But they do not want to pay any coins. At the end of time can no longer find them.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Etepo74

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:08:21 PM

Airdrops are not a waste of.time so long you know how to go about them. There are lots of useless airdrops out there. Scams as well. But there are also a few as well that are quite legit and you can join in. Just saw one i did months ago. Hyperion . It's about $0.6 now.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:29:04 PM

I believe about 90% of the airdrop is fake. They don't want to give tokens. They do not employ different tactics to trap people. But they do not want to pay any coins. At the end of time can no longer find them.
Yes, that is the current Airdrop case, but it is very different from previous years where many Airdrops paid coins to all of their followers, even if we present almost 50% of the percentage paid, the rest will also experience a scam.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:10:04 AM

Following airdrops is ok, but dont expect to get much from it. You won't be able to compete with other peoples who has many accounts to join.
If the airdrop system is not good, peoples with bot can get the most airdropped coin/token which is not fair for user who have only 1 account.

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 05:08:55 AM

Agree, there is too much airdrop scam currently because creating it is so easy. We need to be careful when participating in these airdrops because most of them will make us lose time and not receive anything from them.
GucciMan14149

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:10:34 AM

Most airdrops are a waste of time.

Check out Ludena Protocol though, airdrop is a drawing and its simple just join telegram etc and you get up to $10k
itaobi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 08:19:20 AM

99% of airdrops are just wasting your life, looking for good projects, not airdrops or bounties.
schuriken (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:03:29 PM

It is really surprising that this topic is working very actively. It seems that airdrops are still a topic that catches people's attention, wasting time with airdrops or not depends on the luck of each person. If you are lucky, you will find good airdrops

as u can see i made 2 update for that and i will write more update in future also . (100%).
in the beginning message icon was question now is standard .im also gathering information about this topic over time.
and maybe after 1 year this topic be a perfect information about airdrops and bounties and high quality information about them.
still after these years about crypto, airdrops and bounties are perfect for those who can not trust crypto yet and want to try it.and also for those who dont have money to invest and have fear.

schuriken (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:17:51 PM

99% of airdrops are just wasting your life, looking for good projects, not airdrops or bounties.
what u mean by looking for good projects?if u mean ico or sto .those have risks ,but airdrops or bounties have 0 risk of money .the only think that u pay is your time.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 02:23:21 PM

what u mean by looking for good projects?if u mean ico or sto .those have risks ,but airdrops or bounties have 0 risk of money .the only think that u pay is your time.
I do not understand what he is saying, if not participating in airdrops or bounty then we can invest in altcoins in this market. But to be able to do that, we need to have minimal investment, and Bounty and airdrop are still good choices to make money, though not as much as before but I believe it is still enough for us to spend our lives.

schuriken (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:24:06 PM

Not all airdrop waste your time without worth and received coin have higher value, last weeks many people update their working from cartesi airdrop where playing game and received many ctsi coin with higher price estimated about $60, some time you will get bad airdrop and received coin without get value.
that was a good airdrop because that coin listed on binance ! and after list u can see price droped so bad.why?beacuse cartesi airdrop was a game!!!and so many people get ctsi for doing nothing and pool was so big ! but before ctsi we had sol coin with randomly price airdrop and what happend after list : price get pump.

FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:26:21 PM

Why do you think airdrops are going to waste your time? If you spend that time playing games or watching movies, that is a waste of time. But you spend your time participating in airdrops and seeking profits, I believe that you will receive money and receive valuable things.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:32:40 PM

For me it's not a very good time investment. But I don't think anything bad in participating in airdrops. Firstly it's free. You just have to spend your time. If you have to pay money then it's a scam not a airdrop. Secondly there was a time many airdrops are legit and people get a lots of money form it. Now a days most of them what they pay is not a penny. But there are big airdrops too. But the competition is big now. If you have a bit extra time then you can go for it.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1733

To the moon

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 07:36:59 PM

Airdrop should not wasting your time because the rules of airdrop is usually very simple.
Whether it is real or not, joining airdrop won't make you lose your money, so i think it is still good to try joining the airdrop. Some airdrop coins might be turn into a great coin in the future.

Participating in airdrops we do not lose our money, but we spend our time, which sometimes costs more than money. I think that every forum participant participates or has previously participated in airdrops, but not many can see the result of their work. For myself, I concluded that I would no longer take part in airdrops.

adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:54:47 PM

I think you have already clear about trust airdrop totally a time wasting program, where you can enjoy big amount token but there is no price. As airdrop was good time in fact of the year 2017-2018 this time many people make money from airdrop. Basically myself, i never participated any airdrop so if you want loss time then you can do it. Sounds like one think don't believe those airdrop, who want paying btc or eth.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:52:43 AM

i have joined a lot of air drops and still i dont know am i wasting my time or not! i saw a lot of scams and most of them after ending airdrop time ask for amount of eth or btc or they delay for payment!!! i wonder if there is any good resource as site or channel  for reliable air drops or not?

UPDATE:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
so many of you call airdrops scam and i think its wrong .
 1)airdrop have 0 risk witch most of them have
 2)i know many of them are wasting time but not all of them
 3)airdrop is not also free money in my opinion because 99% of them have referral system witch makes lets say even 1% to other people know that airdrop and that company
i join to many air drops for me was 70% 30% to get my tokens.
and from that 30% part i can sell 70% of them
i also looking for more good air drops and resource to decrease that 70% part.
also for people that dont have enough money to invest in crypto air drops are the best option i think.

UPDATE2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this week i join alot of airdrops . they were all telegram bots . and most(like 99% of them) of them ask for transaction fee as eth at the end of airdrop.
let me tell you what i think and who is going to win this game!!!!
those amount of eth is no money for anyone . but if i send that eth to that address thats 1 person.and now IF the airdrop wasnt scam i will get my tokens.and can i sell those tokens for good money???!?! no one knows !!!they will add token in exchanges and make a BIG GOOD NEWS about it in telegram channel!
now there is 2 possibilitys .1)u can sell them with moving them to exchange (also pay fee). 2)u must wait until the right time
about part 2.you just spend eth to get that air drop token witch means u lost small of your asset(eth).now think that it is not just you, there are more than 1000 people spending eth .WHATS HAPPEND?alot of people lost eth to 1 person(company).low amount+low amount+...=ALL FOR COMPANY!!!!

if in my personal experience, for the airdrop at this time we must be observant in choosing because I think it is really very fake or air scam. so before we come along we have to research whether this airdop is really profitable. my experience before joining the bounty I also followed the airdrop and incidentally the airdrop was very satisfying although there were also some unsatisfactory. my advice you can join airdrop and try to balance more into the bounty and more carefully choose the project
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 02:58:45 AM

Looks like you joined good airdrops because you said that sell a % of the tokens, for me, it's not worth, I've never participated in a good airdrop, all of then I got useless tokens that I can't even sell, it's really sad, Only 1 airdrop was good for me, the Keybase stellar XLM airdrop, all other I've just lost my time with it.

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 03:02:31 AM

Airdrop should not wasting your time because the rules of airdrop is usually very simple.
Whether it is real or not, joining airdrop won't make you lose your money, so i think it is still good to try joining the airdrop. Some airdrop coins might be turn into a great coin in the future.

Participating in airdrops we do not lose our money, but we spend our time, which sometimes costs more than money. I think that every forum participant participates or has previously participated in airdrops, but not many can see the result of their work. For myself, I concluded that I would no longer take part in airdrops.
use your free time to look for airdrops and don't make airdrops as your main job because surely it will waste a lot of time, not to mention having to wait long for the distribution of coins and to enter the market,
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:59:00 AM

Good airdrop search times, airdrop participation times, distribution wait times, token wait times are listed on the exchange. That is more than enough to say that airdrops are really wasting your time. Not to mention many airdrops require you to send them a fee to complete the registration process and of course, if you cannot sell the token - You lose money!
rastha

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:47:45 AM

A Useful post about airdrop... So i also have joined to soo many airdrop campaigns , But i received only few tokens from that. So according to my openion its a time wasting work ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: