Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Very Important Advice for Devs  (Read 728 times)
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 25, 2020, 04:03:04 PM

Some projects advisors are the real culprits of dead projects sometimes, ive seen people have advice to bitwings for example, that they shouldn't use p2pb2b exchange to raise fund but they say they knew what's best for them and in the end they never raised half of their soft cap target, now they plan to use binance, something they should have done in the first place
if you know some advisors from a project sometimes they receive payments or bribes to make this project successful and cover up the ugliness of the ongoing project, maybe you can avoid the project with an advisory system like that.
It is always good to punish and let the OP decide wether to to join the forum again or not.

I know that swimming.is.a.very good for.sensual. So, guess it.is time for them.to.level.a.good besides no, foe.noe.but having enh..PUNISHMENT do you take.some.thime also to bet in yhe futr.Let us be that conservative and reoirce full relation to.blockain ro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 03:30:50 PM

Some projects advisors are the real culprits of dead projects sometimes, ive seen people have advice to bitwings for example, that they shouldn't use p2pb2b exchange to raise fund but they say they knew what's best for them and in the end they never raised half of their soft cap target, now they plan to use binance, something they should have done in the first place
I just heard that for first time. its really baffling if the advisors that supposed to bring to project into a success by giving meaningful advice turns out they are the one that gives such a bad advice. those low tier exchange although cheap not really worth it because they not only make supposedly success project to their demise but stain their reputation forever.
Advisors or not, in the end, the project team and its leaders are the ones making the final decisions. If between Binance and p2pb2b exchange and they decided to list on p2pb2b then I worry about their coin future. There is no-brain when chose to list between big or small exchange.
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 04:47:52 PM

I just heard that for first time. its really baffling if the advisors that supposed to bring to project into a success by giving meaningful advice turns out they are the one that gives such a bad advice. those low tier exchange although cheap not really worth it because they not only make supposedly success project to their demise but stain their reputation forever.
Advisors or not, in the end, the project team and its leaders are the ones making the final decisions. If between Binance and p2pb2b exchange and they decided to list on p2pb2b then I worry about their coin future. There is no-brain when chose to list between big or small exchange.
registering a project on P2pb2b is a big mistake, I prefer probit over p2pb2b to buy IEO,
because p2pb2b is the worst exchange, all IEO projects there always have low value

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:37:20 PM

If any dev list their coin on those exchange you mentioned then don't blame us even when the price of that coin rally or pump. Anything that comes from a bad and shady exchange will be met with doubtful eyes. If you want a nice community with lot of trust around your coin, stay away from shady exchanges with fake trading volume.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 06:45:52 PM

If any dev list their coin on those exchange you mentioned then don't blame us even when the price of that coin rally or pump. Anything that comes from a bad and shady exchange will be met with doubtful eyes. If you want a nice community with lot of trust around your coin, stay away from shady exchanges with fake trading volume.
What would those developers do who are not having any ICO for their coin and are doing everything on their own, they aren't able to pay such high listing fees for the top exchanges and that's the reason that they apply for those exchanges and when they get enough of the funds then they can apply for the bigger exchanges, but the big problem here is how to differentiate between those developers who are actually willing to work and make that token a success and those who are in it just for the sake of profits.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:14:59 PM

I have heard many complain about these exchanges but as I always tell people before you do anything always check and ensure its all we. You can't be investing where you know investors are not there or where you know there are lots of issues arising. If your project is good publicity and marketing will help you get good investors but I will also say people should careful check if it's true or not. Do your own research.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 11:46:42 PM

In this case, investors and crypto enthusiasts are getting smarter so they are more careful in investing. Especially in IEO. The importance of choosing a trusted exchange with a good reputation is very important for the sustainability of the project. Choosing shitexchange is a blunder, it will only make investor confidence disappear. Preferably, this is really well-considered, strategizing with products to the maximum, establishing cooperation with a more profitable exchange, yes Probit is good enough in this case, or it could also be with Kucoin, it will definitely get bigger market attention.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 04:00:10 AM

I already experience it on p2pb2b exchanger, very bad at all (especially for new tokens). In the past, tokens were always listed in forkdelta or etherdelta, okex too, and they were all okay. but now, most dev bounty teams always slam into exchangers who don't have good liquidity and end up with no value at all.
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:26:51 AM

Bad projects that's have no good future ends on bad exchange just like what OP said and I believe it, many who list their tokens on small exchanges plan to take advantage on investors and run away with their money and put the blame on either bounty hunters or the exchange

Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:21:26 AM

Devs need to understand the difference between good and bad exchanges but it's unbelievable that they don't know, I put myself in the same shoe thinking that if I work on a new project and I have the desire to make it a popular one won't I do some good research first? I think most developers willingly use those bad exchanges for selfish interest
hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:51:48 AM

If project is firstly listed on the exchange from this list when its dead project
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:54:14 AM

I would agree with the OP's list, but still, Hotbit can be a solid exchange when it comes to liquidity, but people have been raising red flags about it for a long time, so it would probably be the best idea to completely avoid it, agree. On the other hand, for small unknown projects its almost mission impossible to get listed even on some mid-tier exchanges like Bittrex, Kucoin etc., so listing on previously mentioned shady/low liquidity exchanges is their only way to put their tokens on the market.
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 09:52:18 AM

Devs need to understand the difference between good and bad exchanges but it's unbelievable that they don't know, I put myself in the same shoe thinking that if I work on a new project and I have the desire to make it a popular one won't I do some good research first? I think most developers willingly use those bad exchanges for selfish interest
This is so true! If we do something, we always want our product to be the best. There is no reason for devs to choose such a bad exchange to list their token. That's just unreasonable. Even for us, an investor, we still do really careful researches before doing anything. It's just unbelievable when devs team choose a bad exchange just because they don't do enough research. Those coins listed on bad exchange are more likely to be a scammed one!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 10:15:50 AM

You have provided a lot of important information through it.I was surprised myself.Many good project scammers have been recognized.I myself have traded on 3/4 of the exchanges from here.Many people can use the boot system here which is really very frustrating for traders.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Towerbreeze

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:12:54 AM

Let's stop Warning devs about bad exchanges because I belief they are fully aware of successful projects that use exchanges like binance or okex to raise fund using IEO, if any project dev still goes for p2pb2b or small exchanges it means they have other plans
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 02:54:53 PM

I already experience it on p2pb2b exchanger, very bad at all (especially for new tokens). In the past, tokens were always listed in forkdelta or etherdelta, okex too, and they were all okay. but now, most dev bounty teams always slam into exchangers who don't have good liquidity and end up with no value at all.
p2p is the worst thing that ever exist in the crypto ecosystem. fork and etherdelta only operated when there was a real buyer and seller while p2p was fully operated with the bot that created so many fake buy and sell orders.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:15:15 PM

p2p is the worst thing that ever exist in the crypto ecosystem. fork and etherdelta only operated when there was a real buyer and seller while p2p was fully operated with the bot that created so many fake buy and sell orders.
Bot trading is done by a lot of Exchanges to boost up their entire trading volume in order to rank up on the exchange rating websites this acquiring more users, in the end they are profited more by the users trading regularly on their exchanges even more than the fees paid by the IEOs to get listed on these exchanges. But still p2p is the worst of them all due to very less number of active users and most of the coins listed there are just a breath away from being dead, customer support is also not very good it is just like yobit which everyone used to diss and not trust with their money.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀