Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2804 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 12:59:52 AM

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:01:16 AM

What video?     Cool

its only been 6 days since the last time you asked.
wow you really are forgetful
here again.
And you don't have a link to the witness video you were talking about.
dang you have a real memory loss problem
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236144.msg54127072#msg54127072

LOL Grin

Why didn't you bring up a video from a couple of years ago? LOL.

Okay, I'll look at the link to see if it has a video in it. What was I supposed to be watching for, again?

Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:07:16 AM

funny part is
techshare draws a curve.. not a horizontal
self debunks his own horizontal story with his own post

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:34:50 AM

funny part is

TECSHARE was simply showing us that the actual pictures show some of the material being blown upward (somewhat) by the explosions. So, all this blab about lateral and horizontal and diagonal is superfluous. The university did the testing in their model, which shows way more info than we could ever show in a forum.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 01:39:09 AM

funny part is

^ still has trouble understanding diagonal is a combination of the vertical and horizontal axis.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:59:23 AM

funny part is

^ still has trouble understanding diagonal is a combination of the vertical and horizontal axis.

i said diagonal. you argued it wasnt. thus you think it was purely horizontal
hense me calling you out on your ----------->

you categorically become soo stubborn to want to argue it was horizontal, not vertical not diagonal. because to get a horizontal path would require explosives.

but now you admit its not. you also have to admit the force needed is not as you first promoted.

hopefully one day you will learn about air pressure.. which i dumbed down to your level by calling it wind.
once you realise that the air from each floor falling caused airpressure to send debris into a spin. you will accept my description is actually what happened. and your original description was a myth

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:15:06 AM

..... My crazy-conspiracy-theorist theory is that the charges were built into the buildings at the time of their construction, so that they could easily be demolished whenever any proper authority wanted. And that's the nice part of my theory. The rest of my theory is that the remaining buildings still have the explosives in them, just waiting for a time when they need to be demolished.....

Yep, that's pretty crazy. How about the buildings in my town, are they wired too? Those in Moscow? Dubai? Are all buildings wired to blow? Only big ones? How about all the doghouses?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:37:46 AM

just to fully explain the process..
watch the video again slowly. but keep an eye on that black long diagonal piece(just below your curved arrow).. and the debris around it
here ill show you before a couple frames and then highlight it with nice childish colours.

now look at my previous illustrations of the orange section that ended up in the winter garden roof

and have a nice 19 years.
hopefully your all caught up with the rest of society

i hope you now realise that there was no horizontal part of how the orange piece i indicated ended up loged IN THE TOP of the winter garden roof (not slapped against and lodged against the side

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 04:05:08 AM

watch the video again slowly. but keep an eye on that black long diagonal piece(just below your curved arrow).. and the debris around it
here ill show you before a couple frames and then highlight it with nice childish colours.

now look at my previous illustrations of the orange section that ended up in the winter garden roof

i hope you now realise that there was no horizontal part of how the orange piece i indicated ended up loged IN THE TOP of the winter garden roof (not slapped against and lodged against the side

Nice theory. Convenient you just get to assume what is behind a massive debris cloud. Still doesn't explain why debris is going up and out in a ballistic trajectory.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:10:09 AM

watch the video

you can see the dark section. and you can see it falling and changing in angle.
then you see the end break off

as for the rest of the debris
think about the air pressure from each floor collapse, think where the air has to go. realise its air pushing it.
explosive pressure acts differently and at different speeds.

but hey. ill give it a few hours and ill probably start seeing you backtrack out of ever saying the word horizontal. and backtrack out of the massive force needed for low level horizontal theory.

then a few hours later go back to it as if you forgot which narrative to actually think about. purely so you can entertain yourself in fantasy land

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:45:53 AM

....you just get to assume what is behind a massive debris cloud. Still doesn't explain why debris is going up and out in a ballistic trajectory.

The "massive debris cloud" is extremely easy to understand. Concrete hit the ground with something like 2980 joules per kilogram, and disassociated, turning into dust instantly.

That energy must be dissipated, by turning into heat or breaking materials or disassociating concrete bonds. Or a combination. Oh, and the typical mushroom appearance of such a cloud, which is made into a big deal here? That is hot, often very hot air rising in the center, cooling as it expands to ambient pressure, and then going down. How did it get hot? From the dissipation of the 2980 joules per kilogram, energy of PE turning into KE (heat).

There is NOTHING MYSTERIOUS about the dust cloud.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:17:48 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 12:38:58 PM by Spendulus

~Snip ...9/11 silliness~

For confirmation on a nonsensical conspiracy theory debunked years ago, just use a 2007 YouTube vid
with comments disabled. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Really dude? You still haven’t let this drivel go after 19 years?
Pushed by OP.... none  other than the resident bitcointalk,
 godswill, science denying, nut job troll, BADecker?
I honestly thought you were smarter than that.

Or a plausible alternative, there is continued levels of funding by the likes of Chinese spies and propagandists (or other nations that hate America) to create continued discord on matters like this.

Nice circular logic. The initial starting energy is actually the vast majority of the energy needed, but conveniently you pretend that is not the case. It didn't just fall, it traveled 600 feet horizontally against the effects of gravity. Objects don't fall sideways.

No, I did not. I assumed the initial starting energy was 2980 joules/kg.

And the object didn't travel 600 feet "against the effects of gravity." Like it had a magic carpet, you think?
i said diagonal. you argued it wasnt. thus you think it was purely horizontal
hense me calling you out on your ----------->

Technically the trajectory would be parabolic but I'm okay with the phrase "diagonal" as a loose approximate of what happens. By the time the object has been moving sideways for  several seconds it's mostly moving vertically down.

I had shown sideways velocity 11m/second. But the vertical component is about the same at the end of the first second and compounds each second.

The effect of compressed air release from each floor creating a sort of air cannon is interesting. It's a significant sideways force. Suppose a falling object gained some sideways velocity as it passed a floor that was pancaking. It would gain such a velocity component for each of several floors it passed by. That would continue until it had fallen past such floors or was too far out sideways to be influenced by such events.

Shoot air sideways, initial air velocity is high and the end result is air velocity low or zero, with eddies and swirls and a return to normal air conditions. That's the continuity equation, basic to aerodynamics. How far out wold this be? I'd guess 100-200 feet. A comparison with potato cannons would be interesting.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:11:27 PM

Simple air pressure, even under great pressure, doesn't crush this amount of concrete into clouds of dust. The only thing that could do that is well-placed charges of explosives... placed throughout the whole building.

All of the ideas being played with in this thread, don't have any strength until one recognizes the clouds of dust for what they are... results from explosions where the explosives are placed throughout the building.

My idea that the explosives were mixed right into the concrete that the building was built from, is the only thing that could produce this kind of dust-cloud effect.

Stephen Jones and an associate tested the dust. He found that unexploded nano-thermite existed in the dust and tiny chunks of concrete. The only way for it to get where he located it, was to mix it right into the concrete at the time the buildings were built.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:24:03 PM

..... My crazy-conspiracy-theorist theory is that the charges were built into the buildings at the time of their construction, so that they could easily be demolished whenever any proper authority wanted. And that's the nice part of my theory. The rest of my theory is that the remaining buildings still have the explosives in them, just waiting for a time when they need to be demolished.....

Yep, that's pretty crazy. How about the buildings in my town, are they wired too? Those in Moscow? Dubai? Are all buildings wired to blow? Only big ones? How about all the doghouses?

More than likely the kennels in the Towers for the service dogs of office workers, were not part of the original construction.

I suspect that some of the buildings around the world have nano-thermite explosive built right into the concrete. But most countries don't have to hide demolition like criminals in the USA might. Why not? Because we are free enough that we just might find out about it, if we are smart enough to go looking in the piles of rubble, afterward.

A big jet liner crashes. People are killed. Authorities spend months to over a year working out exactly what happened. They house the parts in airplane hangars just to check them out over and over.

With the Towers, they almost immediately shipped the parts away. Why? They should have kept them and examined them for years, even if they had to do it rather discretely to keep from hurting the feelings of relatives of the victims. But probably, the victims would rather have watched the examination just to be sure nothing funny was happening.

Inside job.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:20:56 PM

Simple air pressure, even under great pressure, doesn't crush this amount of concrete into clouds of dust. The only thing that could do that is well-placed charges of explosives... placed throughout the whole building.

All of the ideas being played with in this thread, don't have any strength until one recognizes the clouds of dust for what they are... results from explosions where the explosives are placed throughout the building.

My idea that the explosives were mixed right into the concrete that the building was built from, is the only thing that could produce this kind of dust-cloud effect.

Stephen Jones and an associate tested the dust. He found that unexploded nano-thermite existed in the dust and tiny chunks of concrete. The only way for it to get where he located it, was to mix it right into the concrete at the time the buildings were built.

NONE OF THAT is true if the TE = (PE + KE) is more than what is required to turn concrete into dust.

All you need is sufficient energy to do that. That does not mean it must come from explosives. Where in the world did you get that idea?

Stephen Jones ---> another link to a co-conspirator with the Iranian/Chinese disinformation agents.

"unexploded nano-thermite existed in the dust and tiny chunks of concrete. The only way for it to get where he located it, was to mix it right into the concrete at the time the buildings were built"

Wow, a crackpot theory that spontaneously disassembling concrete could be created using an imaginary form of thermite. Can we mix that in with dirt and create spontaneously exploding countries?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:55:25 PM

NONE OF THAT is true if the TE = (PE + KE) is more than what is required to turn concrete into dust.

All you need is sufficient energy to do that. That does not mean it must come from explosives. Where in the world did you get that idea?

Stephen Jones ---> another link to a co-conspirator with the Iranian/Chinese disinformation agents.

"unexploded nano-thermite existed in the dust and tiny chunks of concrete. The only way for it to get where he located it, was to mix it right into the concrete at the time the buildings were built"

Wow, a crackpot theory that spontaneously disassembling concrete could be created using an imaginary form of thermite. Can we mix that in with dirt and create spontaneously exploding countries?

Blah, blah, blah. Proper amounts of the correct sound vibration can turn concrete to dust as well.

Pretty much you are way closer to being a commie that Stephen Jones could ever think of being.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:19:06 PM

and its happened again a post of mine has got deleted.and techshare this time was smart enough to delete the quote
but ill include it again
whole world view, evidence view
#
  #
   #
    #
    #

techshare view
###

im still laughing

nice try second time round techshare. but your 'horizontal' game is up.
your cover up didnt work

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:00:37 PM

ill just leave this as my settled conclusion of the debris from twin towers ended up so far away.. by actually studying the video

enjoy playing your "needs huge force".. "horizontal"

it does not need very much to tip a large panel into a lean.. and then later the top of the panel brake off in a spin to then lodge into the winter garden buildings roof

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 3527

born once atheist

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:23:40 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 10:46:40 PM by sirazimuth

These 9/11 conspiracy theory nutters have been watching to many re-runs of the thoroughly debunked and laughable documentary "Loose Change".
I remember watching it back in the day and I was like "huh, well that's interesting...."
Then I did like 5 minutes more research and realized it was a bunch utter bollocks for folks like badecker and techy the gullible masses.
Reminds me of the name of a track my band played ....  "Paranoid Delusions"

..blah blah...more 9/11 silliness...blah blah
Inside job.

Cool

Ok troll

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:44:38 AM

Watch this:

Wonder Woman (2017) - Saving Veld Scene (7/10) | Movieclips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2k_kuU84ro#t=3m0s

Twin Tower demolition.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: