Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2796 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 02:54:30 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2020, 03:44:30 AM by Spendulus

...If you are familiar with energy weapons you can pretty much dial in anything from a pin to a massive structure like a building. It would appear to me that the properties of metal are transformed at the molecular level and you can soften it or down right dust it. I'm no scientist but in laymans terms its like taking out the ions that bind the molecules, same as heating when something transforms and changes shape and colour but this is done with radiation and targets specific properties of the materia....
Well now, that's an interesting rant.

So this is done with radiation?

Let's say for a moment, that we don't care about what "would appear to you" to be true. We care about provable facts. Can you be more specific about what energy is applied, in what amounts and frequencies, and what its effects are across the spectrum of "dial in"?

Badecker has a magical material that is so exotic it could only exist in the secret labs of Area 51, and thus argues it must be the US Government behind this.

Is your device similar? Is it from Area 51 or Roswell? Sounds very interesting. If enemy planes, ships or tanks come at you just melt them, or turn them into dust.

It is obviously similar in that it advocates an anti-American propaganda such as would be done by Iranian interests. By the way, can you answer one thing? I've never gotten a good answer to this. Why would someone ram planes into the Towers, and then immediately blow them up(or melt or turn to dust with your sci-fi weapon)? That's kind of like cutting someone's head off and then shooting them, right?

....Why are you so hung up on eight grade level math, physics and chemistry?

Because that shows how crude and ridiculous the theories you spout are. That's really how bad they are.

It puts it all right out in the open. You and I are not debating at the level of senior engineers or scientists. We are not debating at the level of undergraduate engineering students.

You are debating with me, and I am refuting your arguments, with science and math at the level of children.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 11:27:39 AM

Because that shows how crude and ridiculous the theories you spout are. That's really how bad they are.

It puts it all right out in the open. You and I are not debating at the level of senior engineers or scientists. We are not debating at the level of undergraduate engineering students.

You are debating with me, and I am refuting your arguments, with science and math at the level of children.

That's the whole point. When you analyze 9/11 using eighth grade level math, physics and chemistry, but you analyze in different directions than the way you are analyzing, you come up with demolition. Eight grade level math, physics and chemistry doesn't cut it for determining one way or the another... demolition, or natural causes, or whatever else.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 11:32:13 AM

That's the whole point. When you analyze 9/11 using eighth grade level math, physics and chemistry, but you analyze in different directions than the way you are analyzing, you come up with demolition. ...

Cool
You come up with demolition, virtually nobody else. You have repeatedly made that claim in these 15 pages and been knocked down every time. Every single time. By refutations at the level of children's science textbooks.

Claiming demolition is just an Iranian, Anti-American propaganda effort. Or maybe Saudi.
BluePowder

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:39:16 PM

>>You come up with demolition, virtually nobody else. You have repeatedly made that claim in these 15 pages and been knocked down every >>time. Every single time. By refutations at the level of children's science textbooks.

you're wrong there, maybe the well contained chinese and pakistanis in this forum don't agree but in real world. its pretty much 9 out of 10 that go with demolition.  just look at a construction demo and 9/11 and its practically the same thing. The part I forget to mention, which should be obvious was the inital explosion that I didn't put in my timeline.

so it goes

1) blown out from the inside (not from planes, you can verify this if you look hard enough. plenty of footage from people on the ground saying no plane, just a flash.)

2) weakened with energy weapons to create the dustification and alter the materials at the molecular level

3) demoltion / explosives, whatever you want to call it for the final crumble.

And the evidence is in the debris, or lack thereof.  The tower just dissappeared. I know 100 stories just burns away in 45 minutes because of grade 8 math.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:21:16 PM

....its pretty much 9 out of 10 that go with demolition....

Really? Why?

And how many go with your magic energy weapon?

And why ram the planes into the towers and then use magic energy weapons followed by demolition?
BluePowder

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:44:30 PM

Spendy you're a weak distractor..  you keep asking questions which have no end or are designed to go in circles.

The short answer to why is because that's where the evidence leads. If you follow evidence you reach the same conclusion and gr8 can't help you here.

You're still talking planes but that's old news.. no planes whatsoever. Not 1 plane was used on 9/11, both American Airlines and FBI provided evidence. AA cleared their name by showing there was never a flight 11 from anywhere on the books and FBI released footage at the other site showing no existence of planes.

The plane is a overlay at TWC, bascially 8th grade video editing. It is needed because that's the whole catalyst to cover for the energy weapon and to point the blame on the so called pilots, which was the whole purpose of 9/11 to continue wars in the middle east without pesky congress getting in the way. After 9/11 , just as with CV19 ,, the sheep believed the media and practically begged for war.

The demolition is to cover for the lack of evidence of planes. If you just used explosives and blamed it on muslims, eventually it would be discovered and it would be a tough sell that muslims got in the WTC and planted explosive everywhere without knowledege.  If you just used energy weapons and explosives it would again be impossible to blame muslims. The plane story is the crucial factor to achieve what you want, which is pretend we are under attack by muslims

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Except in both cases 911 and CV19, the solutions have been planned for 10 years and its just a matter of creating the problem to wait for the reaction and offer the solution. 

Really? Why?

And why ram the planes into the towers and then use magic energy weapons followed by demolition?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:27:42 PM

Spendy you're a weak distractor..  you keep asking questions which have no end or are designed to go in circles.

The short answer to why is because that's where the evidence leads. If you follow evidence you reach the same conclusion and gr8 can't help you here.

You're still talking planes but that's old news.. no planes whatsoever. Not 1 plane was used on 9/11, both American Airlines and FBI provided evidence. AA cleared their name by showing there was never a flight 11 from anywhere on the books and FBI released footage at the other site showing no existence of planes.

The plane is a overlay at TWC, bascially 8th grade video editing. It is needed because that's the whole catalyst to cover for the energy weapon and to point the blame on the so called pilots, which was the whole purpose of 9/11 to continue wars in the middle east without pesky congress getting in the way. After 9/11 , just as with CV19 ,, the sheep believed the media and practically begged for war.

The demolition is to cover for the lack of evidence of planes. If you just used explosives and blamed it on muslims, eventually it would be discovered and it would be a tough sell that muslims got in the WTC and planted explosive everywhere without knowledege.  If you just used energy weapons and explosives it would again be impossible to blame muslims. The plane story is the crucial factor to achieve what you want, which is pretend we are under attack by muslims

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

Except in both cases 911 and CV19, the solutions have been planned for 10 years and its just a matter of creating the problem to wait for the reaction and offer the solution. 

Really? Why?

I'll have to run all that by my cousin, who'd just walked out of Tower 1 and was across the street at the Starbucks when it was hit. I kind of don't think she'll agree with you.

But that is a anti-American story that a lot of illiterate Islamsists in Jordon, Iran, and the Middle East would likely be easy to sucker into.

So, what's this magic energy weapon?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:29:58 PM

That's the whole point. When you analyze 9/11 using eighth grade level math, physics and chemistry, but you analyze in different directions than the way you are analyzing, you come up with demolition. ...

Cool
You come up with demolition, virtually nobody else. You have repeatedly made that claim in these 15 pages and been knocked down every time. Every single time. By refutations at the level of children's science textbooks.

Claiming demolition is just an Iranian, Anti-American propaganda effort. Or maybe Saudi.

Now you are telling us you have multiple personalities.  Cheesy

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:31:24 PM

Cool

Cool
How is your magic weapon you fantasize was used to down the towers coming along? You know, that magical form of thermite that your theories require was put into the concrete way back in the 1970s?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:36:07 PM

Cool

Cool
How is your magic weapon you fantasize was used to down the towers coming along? You know, that magical form of thermite that your theories require was put into the concrete way back in the 1970s?

We'll know when it is used on some more of the buildings.     Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:38:36 PM

Cool

Cool

We'll know when it is used on some more of the buildings.     Cool

Great, meanwhile, a conspiracy theory that requires a magic weapon to make it work is even worse than one that is defeated by math at a child's level.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:17:47 PM

\....
And the evidence is in the debris, or lack thereof.  The tower just dissappeared. I know 100 stories just burns away in 45 minutes because of grade 8 math.
Didn't you have a problem with the Mystery of the Dust?

Like, all that concrete turned into dust and you figured this required something in the order of alien ray-guns?
BluePowder

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:28:59 AM

I missed your comment on the magic fantasy energy weapon,  Its called DEW or directed energy or focused energy. The US doesn't hide it and they have them on planes to the public eye. The fear is its also in private hands since its no magic and doable by anyone with the funding. It can be used on the ground or pretty much anywhere but I see it mostly from air. The work is quite old. I think from the 80's or 90's. it dissappeared and we first saw its use on 9/11 against the public.

I don't know if you really care about it or just want to be goofy but if you do check out youtube and some of the other uncensorsed sites. It was all over the forums many years ago but dismissed as qwackery, even tough prior evidence of it was all around before it was used as a weapon. People were smoking away metals with waves in a lab and it was cool but as a weapon people shut up about it or dismissed it.

By the time a PHD put her name to it as the weapon used on 9/11, she was labeled a qwack by the establishment and they went after her on a few shows. She was a materials expert and nobody could even come close to arguing her so they just censored her everywhere and made jokes similiar to the ones I'm getting here.

BluePowder

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:35:58 AM

It's just grade 8 science

TRUST US

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:50:30 AM
Merited by Spendulus (1)

BADecker,, don't bother with this guy, just distracting with nonsense.

If you want to know my theory which is more than plausible, and pretty much admitted to in several pieces, and can't be disproven by science, is as follows.
 snip.... load of laughable lunacy
 I'm no scientist but .....
snip...
...complete and utter trolling nonsense

Yo dude! Are  you trying to take over BADecker's position of bitcointalk's resident nutjob or something?

"I'm no scientist", you say? Well gee, I never would have guessed....

LMFAO!!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:32:41 AM

We'll know when it is used on some more of the buildings.     Cool

Great, meanwhile, a conspiracy theory that requires a magic weapon to make it work is even worse than one that is defeated by math at a child's level.

You're kinda goofy, you know it? First you talk about 8th graders knowing how the Towers came down. Then you talk about a magic weapon that is defeated by 8th grade math. Have you been watching too many of the early Harry Potter movies?

You should head to the restroom, and check in the mirror to see if spittle is forming at the corners of your mouth. And if it is, while you still have a little control, check yourself into the nearest hospital.

Of course, the only way you stand a chance of getting in, is to tell them you think you have Covid-19...

Cheesy

... which you probably do.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:36:19 AM

BADecker,, don't bother with this guy, just distracting with nonsense.

If you want to know my theory which is more than plausible, and pretty much admitted to in several pieces, and can't be disproven by science, is as follows.
 snip.... load of laughable lunacy
 I'm no scientist but .....
snip...
...complete and utter trolling nonsense

Yo dude! Are  you trying to take over BADecker's position of bitcointalk's resident nutjob or something?

"I'm no scientist", you say? Well gee, I never would have guessed....

LMFAO!!

BluePowder, don't bother with this guy, just distracting with nonsense.

These standard jokers have been sent as the clean-up crew into every forum, just in case somebody finds out that 9/11 was an inside job, and starts reporting on it.

Cool

BluePowder

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:00:39 AM

Yes this is all over the place,, every forum has people that appears as trolls but are there to steer people away from the truth.

Here is some more gr8 science

notice the grass is still green. that's some shitty wildfire.

no complaints from the residents as this was done at night and they all died.

does covid 19 still seem like a conspiracy when the deep state is taking out entire trailer parks with the people still in them.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:47:51 PM

Yes this is all over the place,, every forum has people that appears as trolls but are there to steer people away from the truth.

Here is some more gr8 science

notice the grass is still green. that's some shitty wildfire.

no complaints from the residents as this was done at night and they all died.

does covid 19 still seem like a conspiracy when the deep state is taking out entire trailer parks with the people still in them.

What is this a picture of? What are the circumstances? Where can we find more about it? It looks like a doctored picture, somewhat.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:45:18 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 04:13:45 PM by Spendulus

I missed your comment on the magic fantasy energy weapon,  Its called DEW or directed energy or focused energy....

What you did here was reply with a very general and vague reference to the "Star Wars programs."

And zero facts. Got anything more?

It's just grade 8 science

TRUST US

Yes, I'm only refuting arguments using grade 8 science. Including your mistaken belief that dust in the air is evidence of some super weapon. Next you'll be referencing some "expert, Phd, Scientist, Engineer" right?

Be my guest. Because then your "expert, Phd, Scientist, Engineer" will be defeated by science at a child's level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: