Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: University Study Finds Fire Did Not Cause Building 7's Collapse on 9/11  (Read 2796 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:19:34 PM

^^^ Yes, but, the proof is in that 9/11 was a demolition activity from the inside.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4470

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:28:18 PM

^^^ Yes, but, the proof is in that 9/11 was a demolition activity from the inside.

badecker.

WITNESS video footage of the building 7 shows structural defects. and a collapse of the south side (left of video) several seconds first

the conspiracy geeks computer model does not
thus the computer model does not represent actual events.

the WITNESS video footage of buildin 7 showed no boom boom boom that comes with demolition charges.
those are two FACTS that are plane to see..

the conspiracy site you wish you believe in. showed 2 computer models. 1 of how a building is supose to callapse down on itself. and one that shows it leaning over which is not a normal construction thing.
the conspiracy geeks want to tell a story that the fall down model only occurs in demo. and leaning only occurs non demo

again wrong wrong wrong.

buildings are not designed to lean like a lost game of jenga. there are rules and regulations and material criteria and architectural design involvement done that allows a building to be made so tall without much risk to neighboring buildings.
they wouldnt be allowed to be built in the first place if the design was to lean over under a structural malfunction//damage

atleast wise up
then stop drinking bleach

so stop trying to dig deeper down this path. because you are only digging a hole for yourself.
atleast realise ur trying to bury yourself neck deep in dirt. and actually accept that you need to just stop falling

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:11:06 PM

badecker.

WITNESS video footage of the building 7 shows structural defects. and a collapse of the south side (left of video) several seconds first

the WITNESS video footage of buildin 7 showed no boom boom boom that comes with demolition charges.

the conspiracy site you wish you believe in. showed 2 computer models. 1 of how a building is supose to callapse down on itself. and one that shows it leaning over which is not a normal construction thing.
the conspiracy geeks want to tell a story that the fall down model only occurs in demo. and leaning only occurs non demo.....

That building 7 was designed originally one way, then over time was hollowed out to create a huge interior atrium. Guess what? They took a lot of the supporting structure away when they did that. There were questions about that work, too. But it was signed off on and done.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:17:01 PM

badecker.

the conspiracy geeks want to tell a story that the fall down model only occurs in demo. and leaning only occurs non demo

again wrong wrong wrong.

buildings are not designed to lean like a lost game of jenga. there are rules and regulations and material criteria and architectural design involvement done that allows a building to be made so tall without much risk to neighboring buildings.
they wouldnt be allowed to be built in the first place if the design was to lean over under a structural malfunction//damage

atleast wise up
then stop drinking bleach

so stop trying to dig deeper down this path. because you are only digging a hole for yourself.
atleast realise ur trying to bury yourself neck deep in dirt. and actually accept that you need to just stop falling

Please explain better. Your wording could mean many things. And you don't have a link to the witness video you were talking about. But in a previous post I have listed videos that show the opposite of what you are saying. In addition, you seem to contradict yourself in several of the things you say, right in your post I am quoting.

Thanks for your understanding, and your desire to do a better job.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:38:32 PM

And you don't have a link to the witness video you were talking about.

dang you have a real memory loss problem
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236144.msg54127072#msg54127072

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:09:16 PM

The idea that 9/11 was a demolition is really weird, and actually pretty funny. Because somehow it has to have the planes hit the towers, AND THEN THE DEMOLITION CHANGES SET OFF.

It's like an incredibly complicated and ridiculous conspiracy theory. I guess the Chinese or the Iranians are pouring a lot of huge amount of money into keeping it afloat.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:31:23 PM

The idea that 9/11 was a demolition is really weird, and actually pretty funny. Because somehow it has to have the planes hit the towers, AND THEN THE DEMOLITION CHANGES SET OFF.

It's like an incredibly complicated and ridiculous conspiracy theory. I guess the Chinese or the Iranians are pouring a lot of huge amount of money into keeping it afloat.

to put explosive charges into a building. demolition crews would not just let offices workers mingle around all day. while they lay the charges..
people would notice charges strapped to the columns.
people will notice demolition guys strapping things to columns

for badecker to think that hundreds-thousands of people saw nothing.. but only badecker and his motley crew of youtube armchair theorists seen it all.. shows less awareness of badeckers own actions than of anything else he thinks could have happened
yep i said it badecker cant even work out his own actions. let alone something he has no experience or first person knowledge over..
and thats the part that makes me laugh

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:57:28 PM

to put explosive charges into a building. demolition crews would not just let offices workers mingle around all day. while they lay the charges..

for badecker to think that hundreds-thousands of people saw nothing.. but only badecker and his motley crew of youtube armchair theorists seen it all.. shows less awareness of badeckers own actions than of anything else he thinks could have happened
yep i said it badecker cant even work out his own actions. let alone something he has no experience or first person knowledge over..

actually reminds me of a while back some guy was trying to argue on this forum about how great cars would be with tanks of hydrogen fuel. several guys including me with actual experience started arguing with him, but oh he knew everything. Because, internet...

If (A) cannot or won't listen to (B) about issues such as basic safety protocols in industry, there is a problem.

Having had by sheer accident some small charges go off on the table right in front of me (static electric set it off, black powder antique gun) I have the utmost respect for anyone who works with such things everyday ... the idea of sneaking in and setting charges is so totally laughable...
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:01:16 AM

When you want to do a criminal act, like crashing a couple of tall buildings with people inside, do you simply walk in and say to the security guard on duty, "We're here to set the demolition charges?"

The planes were the excuse to start a war in the Middle East. They were also a cover-up for using demolition to bring the buildings down for other reasons.

Of course the operation was complex. You can't stand out in the parking lot, and huff and puff and blow the buildings down. And if you are trying to accomplish several main objectives, and hide the facts of what you are doing, it absolutely is going to be complicated.

But they pulled you and frank1 in. So it worked. But there are a lot of other people who haven't been tricked.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:05:27 AM

That's just the popular video of the demolition being done. They did it pretty good, too, didn't they. Straight down into its own footprint, almost at free fall speed.

So you think buildings are designed to crash in on themselves, right? Do you sleep in your car because you are scared of buildings? Aren't you afraid that cars might be designed to crash in on themselves?

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:08:42 AM

actually reminds me of a while back some guy was trying to argue on this forum about how great cars would be with tanks of hydrogen fuel. several guys including me with actual experience started arguing with him, but oh he knew everything. Because, internet...

If (A) cannot or won't listen to (B) about issues such as basic safety protocols in industry, there is a problem.

Having had by sheer accident some small charges go off on the table right in front of me (static electric set it off, black powder antique gun) I have the utmost respect for anyone who works with such things everyday ... the idea of sneaking in and setting charges is so totally laughable...

But that is all you jokers can say. Because you haven't watched the videos that explain how and when the explosives were taken into the buildings.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:45:35 AM

badeckers response is that normal people havnt watched a video of some conspiracy nutter guy tell a story..

sorry.. but for a guy that loves to throw buzzwords about like: courtrooms, stand under oath, evidence
where he says nothing is true unless its done in court...
he himself must realise his own empty speaches from conspiracy guys that quote other conspiracy guys does not create proof

i should quote a book about spaceships that travel at lightspeed and impregnate badecker everynight..
would it suddenly make it happen .. no
because story telling is not evidence. especially if its from someone who clearly shows no experience in the matter and no first hand knowledge, nor even the decency to even attempt some actual research

its nut jobs that dont want to believe anything that contradicts their idea, who double down and say only way to prove it is in court.. are so oblivious to how the real world works that they are just trying any way they can to not hve to admit they are wrong.
at first i thought it was just lazy and ignorance. but it is most definitely a sign of some mental disfunction

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:03:16 AM

But that is all you jokers can say. Because you haven't watched the videos that explain how and when the explosives were taken into the buildings.

Cool
What you have not and really cannot explain is why any Evil Person or Evil Group would want to BOTH blow up and ram planes in to buildings.

That's rather like committing suicide by shooting yourself in the head two or three times, isn't it?
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:44:45 AM

Cool
What you have not and really cannot explain is why any Evil Person or Evil Group would want to BOTH blow up and ram planes in to buildings.

That's rather like committing suicide by shooting yourself in the head two or three times, isn't it?

Spendy, you are such a sweet, innocent person. Only a sweet, innocent person can't imagine that evil people and evil groups often don't have a goal other than to simply do evil. Sooo innocent that you can't even imagine that anybody could have such a simple goal of doing evil.

Of course, if you search the Net for all those old explanations for the whys of 9/11, you can easily find the other goals they had and might have had.

You are right when you say evil is rather like committing suicide. Evil people often don't care. All they want is what they get now. They think they just might be smart enough to ward off trouble later. Too bad for them. Or good that they will get justice one way or another.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:06:45 AM

ok guys give it time.. i have a feeling badeckers next topic will be that elvis is alive and living with michael jackson

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:19:02 PM

ok guys give it time.. i have a feeling badeckers next topic will be that elvis is alive and living with michael jackson

Well thank you kindly, franky1. But why not make it easier on yourself by simply saying is straight out? Saying what? That you know that 9/11 was an inside job.

I know, I know. If you did this, you'd be tempted to get right into who you really are. Don't be afraid. You can be honest. You are the same as all of the rest of us. You are different like all the rest of us.

Are we having fun, yet?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:33:00 PM

^
(facepalm)

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:42:05 PM

^
(facepalm)

If you would stop facepalming for a minute, and get out there and do some research, you would actually find out that 9/11 was an inside job.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:32:12 PM

says the guy that just grabs the first conspiracy he finds from some cultish acting group and believes it as being as truthful..
dare you go back and research the computer models to realise the one pretending to be of actual events. doesnt match actual events.
nope you wont dare yourself to research the model.
dare you research how buildings are made.. nope
dare you actually use common sense nope.

you will just say if its wrong then not your fault blame someone else and pretend your innocent and had nothing to do with starting this topic. pretending it was not your theory.. as usual
which is such a loser approach to life.

maybe next time you put a bit of effort into actually researching a new idea /theory you want to post about. and actually have put some intellectual thought into it. an been critical in your methods of research to actually want to find whats real.
but no, i doubt that. you will instead just latch onto the very first conspiracy that entertains you. and spend a week trolling people about it

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:16:10 PM

You are right when you say evil is rather like committing suicide. Evil people often don't care. All they want is what they get now. They think they just might be smart enough to ward off trouble later. Too bad for them. Or good that they will get justice one way or another.

Cool
Please don't duck and dodge the subject just answer.

Why would anyone BOTH blow up and building and ram a plane into it?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: