Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening to new projects?  (Read 1209 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 02:32:02 PM

I think everyone know most of projects is a fraud project. No development after launch an ico/ieo or the project enter a bad market is a common thing. But, there is a few projects that really genuine. We still have a good chance to get a genuine project.

barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 04:05:33 PM

I agree that bounty hunters have absolutely nothing wrong about this problem, if a project is bad, just don't invest to it, but the bounty hunters are usually people from lower end countries who do need some money and these projects offer these people a good side income and sometimes even enough to be an income and that is why they do these bounties like crazy in packs in order to get something and maybe one of the projects will turn out to be something special and help their rent for a year, that is huge for bounty hunters.

Investors on the other hand are the people who have money on their hands, if you are getting a loan from a bank to invest to a new project, you must be a new kind of special person, normally investors are people who already have money and they should pick a good project, not just believe any bounty hunter.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:55:30 PM

I think everyone know most of projects is a fraud project. No development after launch an ico/ieo or the project enter a bad market is a common thing. But, there is a few projects that really genuine. We still have a good chance to get a genuine project.
yes, we see that there are projects that are listed in the bad exchange, so it is certain that their development will be bad. even in a matter of months to years, they will disappear from the community.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:17:54 PM

Both new and old projects everyone is tryna survive this period of global disease. Bear market destabilised the market when it tried rising, the pandemic took over.
lancelot18cryp26

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:26:36 PM

There are many great and promising projects out there if you DYOR!
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 06:44:01 PM

What i have seen so far is laziness on the part of the so called bounty hunters and shouldn't blame the scammers who outsmart these guys with their dubious projects. I was unfortunate to participate in many of these bounties but always be cautions of the ways they(scammers) present their projects to scam gullible investors and bounties hunters. Let's us learn how to carryout our own research before promoting any project around here. This has caused many investors funds to be scam by these inhuman on the planet earth. Let work on ourselves and not be lazy.

Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:04:09 PM

If you look for it there are some good ones even though I'm actually not too sure which is good I think leasehold, but for leadwallet I am confused why many people say it's good even though as op said the team only contains nigeria people. but hopefully this project will succeed because if it fails , some members who follow leadwallet bounty only waste their time.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:05:12 PM

What i have seen so far is laziness on the part of the so called bounty hunters and shouldn't blame the scammers who outsmart these guys with their dubious projects. I was unfortunate to participate in many of these bounties but always be cautions of the ways they(scammers) present their projects to scam gullible investors and bounties hunters. Let's us learn how to carryout our own research before promoting any project around here. This has caused many investors funds to be scam by these inhuman on the planet earth. Let work on ourselves and not be lazy.
Those scammers really knew how to play this types of game, they will offer something that bounty hunters can't resist and with the help of those participants investors will look at it as something as legit projects.
Afterwards, those wise scammers will runaway bringing everything and those hunters and investors will be wasting time and money.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:47:03 PM

This coronavirus is greatly affecting so many projects as investors are isn't there anymore to buy tokens and many withdrew to fiat because of lockdown. No one is stable as it both online and offline so we just hope for the best pretty soon. And also investors have lost hope in ICO or IEO because if high rate of scams too.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sulendra12

Activity: 2870
Merit: 526

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:31:06 PM

But, there is a few projects that really genuine. We still have a good chance to get a genuine project.
The problem is, how do you find that? Yes, you have a chance to get that but without any research then it's just a bullshit. If I recall correctly, the genuine projects don't even make a bounty campaign as they mostly get the funds from crowdfunding or private Sales, while most of you guys know certain projects from bounty campaign lol.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:41:11 PM

but hopefully this project will succeed because if it fails , some members who follow leadwallet bounty only waste their time.
Wasting time on bounty is nothing new because it's common and many have experienced something like that, so for now we see whether all of the OP words are true or vice versa
princerepon

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:46:03 PM

And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?
Yeah and don't be surprise. Those are bounty abuser and they don't even know different between a good and a bad projects. Now days it's rare that a good projects running their bounty event. Of course you missed some but be patience you'll get next one. Wink

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?

Last year we saw some projects which listed on binance, kucoin and other good exchanges. This year just started so be patience hope good quality projects will come for us. And of course people should more careful about those projects which are running their ieo in shady exchange like ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket (in my little experience it's just a waste of time). So be patience and work for good quality projects even if you have just one single bounty.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 11:56:59 PM

You are right. But startups whose fundraising is not enough to afford frees of leading exchanges for holding ieo. But really due to upcoming more and more scammed projects, reputation and trust of good project has also came down. At the initial stage , there are bounty managers who are getting impacted most.

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:16:28 AM

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?
That's what you get in the dark time. Bounty hunters aren't in the position to be picky about what project they want. Most wasting their time with a finger cross that they may hit a jack pot.
amjoki

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:25:46 AM

I agree. There are still some airdrops that will follow through with their promises. Not every project wishes to sacrifice their reputation by not paying out an airdrop.
Flickkk

Activity: 434

Bounty Detective

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 02:52:05 AM

Investors gave up on the ICOs because most of the ICO gives shit coin and scamming.
Todays bounty is not so realiable .
Im just trying my luck to get a good coin on a bounty.
Small amount is good than nothing.
It is better to find a Bitcoin payer for a bounty  which involve bitcointalk so that you can get a sure money with that

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 03:17:16 AM

I agree. There are still some airdrops that will follow through with their promises. Not every project wishes to sacrifice their reputation by not paying out an airdrop.

yeah some only but not many because if they are many of them are paying people will not complain that much  .

if they dont pay , its okay for them to lost thier repuation because alot of them are newly built anyway but its risky if you are old enough on this space and you wil damage your repuation by not paying your workers   .new projects are new so what should we expect to them  ? its normal if they wont pay you , this is why many recomends to skip newer projects  .
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:31:17 AM

Here are few good resources to find the good projects one is managed by   cryptoaddictchie and his thread is updated quite often you can see the safe campaigns here

Another one is managed by Akiko and it's about exchange able tokens you can find it here

There are few good projects out there but you have to do bit research to find good ones. Talking about 2019-2020 i think one of the best campaigns was that of origin protocol which was conducted in multiple phases and rewards were very good.
With this reference at least we are not too difficult to determine a project but still do our own research and do not 100% trust completely because it is only speculation from the thread maker. not necessarily 100% correct because everyone has a different view on every project

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1740

To the moon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 09:00:52 AM

I agree that bounty hunters have absolutely nothing wrong about this problem, if a project is bad, just don't invest to it, but the bounty hunters are usually people from lower end countries who do need some money and these projects offer these people a good side income and sometimes even enough to be an income and that is why they do these bounties like crazy in packs in order to get something and maybe one of the projects will turn out to be something special and help their rent for a year, that is huge for bounty hunters...

I think that bounty hunters still participate in such bounty programs, because they remember how in 2017 almost all tokens grew in price. And now you can easily find such threads that discuss past earnings in past campaigns. But now the market has changed and such bounty programs do not give the same profit.

Japinat

Activity: 3024
Merit: 685

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:54:18 AM

I agree that bounty hunters have absolutely nothing wrong about this problem, if a project is bad, just don't invest to it, but the bounty hunters are usually people from lower end countries who do need some money and these projects offer these people a good side income and sometimes even enough to be an income and that is why they do these bounties like crazy in packs in order to get something and maybe one of the projects will turn out to be something special and help their rent for a year, that is huge for bounty hunters...

I think that bounty hunters still participate in such bounty programs, because they remember how in 2017 almost all tokens grew in price. And now you can easily find such threads that discuss past earnings in past campaigns. But now the market has changed and such bounty programs do not give the same profit.

Because the bounty task is not that hard so they can easily participate, in fact there are a lot of bounty members who spam the forum just to get their bounty task done, most of them are low rank and maybe they are the ones who miss the opportunity in 2017.

However, we can't also conclude that joining a bounty is useless as there are still projects with great potential that maybe not profitable now but in the future they have a chance to grow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████