Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening to new projects?  (Read 1201 times)
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:53:23 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?

It might just be the timing though, I can't imagine having good projects waiting all the time, there's usually a cycle of good then bad. It may well be that in a few months time new projects will come into view, so I think it's only a matter of time until new solutions will rise to the new problems.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:56:21 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?

You are right about one thing though, bad project dominates the market but if you make deligent research, you will find out other great projects too,  i can assure you of one which is shengworld but tge bounty is almost ending and the rules are extremely strict especially for members with low rank.  I think the current market is not favourable and even project that have good quality do seems bad but hopefully when the bull comes, the dead bones sha rise

kooboat

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:51:12 AM

In recent times, it is not an easy task locating a project that would pay bounty hunters good money for  the work they do in promoting their projects. Some of us are still engaged in bounty hunting activities to keep us busy and for the fun of it since we share in the mission of one or two projects. If you are looking forward to paid well for bounties at this point in time then am sorry especially when you are of a lower ranks like Jr. member and member. At least the members with high ranks can afford to engage in signature campaigns at the service section that pays good money in bitcoin or Ethereum.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●[/
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:00:15 PM

There are several projects that have a bounty campaign but there is no certainty of listing on large exchangers. Usually a new project that still has a bounty campaign will wait for the right time to listing at a large exchanger. Besides, a large exchanger also requires a lot of things so that the project can be listed

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 12:02:39 PM

To start with, any project that has tendency to list on binance will not do airdrop or bounty, and will scrape any existing of such programs.

Secondly, if you are in search of bounties, and you target p2pb2b, exmarket, or chainx as a potential exchange the token will list, then you are on your own.
I wouldn't say bounty hunters do not do research, some just choose to freestyle and work based on luck.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:18:25 PM

Indeed nowadays we are very difficult to find such a quality project in 2017 and now many scam projects, for now actually many bounty projects are present but the quality of the project is not convincing and currently I believe With the ongoing CHENG project and really hope this project can get satisfactory results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:42:04 PM

I haven't seen a project which run bounty on Bitcointalk get their token listed on Gate.io, Binance, Okex, Huobi for a long time, or I might miss it. Crypto is in difficult time and projects can't get their token sale target, so they can't apply to list on big exchanges because those big exchanges charge millions USDT for a token listing.

I have seen it recently actually, but it was a project that paid a lot of money. I mean we have BTT and BAT that also ran on bitcointalk too, am I right?

But I get what you mean, most of the altcoin threads here are not worth any of our time at all.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 12:58:07 PM

Indeed nowadays we are very difficult to find such a quality project in 2017 and now many scam projects, for now actually many bounty projects are present but the quality of the project is not convincing and currently I believe With the ongoing CHENG project and really hope this project can get satisfactory results.
I've been reviewing a lot of projects even I'm currently participate in project of Sheng and many of them are not worthy at all. Its easy to determine if we just seriously research about it. I think some of them can be legit but not with high payouts. I've been targeting to participate next time in some exchange projects that possibly become a great one someday, hoping that it come this early of April.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

I think new projects are finding it hard to stamp their authorities in the crypto world today. and that can be attributed to few reasons such as

Inability to raise funds through private sales or crowdfunding
Repetition of existing projects in the crypto space, which means they do not introduce anything unique and has a use case.

Just as you stated, project listing on certain exchanges are definitely bound to fail.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:06:48 PM

I haven't seen a project which run bounty on Bitcointalk get their token listed on Gate.io, Binance, Okex, Huobi for a long time, or I might miss it. Crypto is in difficult time and projects can't get their token sale target, so they can't apply to list on big exchanges because those big exchanges charge millions USDT for a token listing.

I have seen it recently actually, but it was a project that paid a lot of money. I mean we have BTT and BAT that also ran on bitcointalk too, am I right?

But I get what you mean, most of the altcoin threads here are not worth any of our time at all.
some still pay and have value in the market even though it is small. not all are bad but indeed looking for good is very difficult for now. looking for an altcoin project to be a gamble that must risk our time and money.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:14:36 PM

I've been reviewing a lot of projects even I'm currently participate in project of Sheng and many of them are not worthy at all. Its easy to determine if we just seriously research about it. I think some of them can be legit but not with high payouts. I've been targeting to participate next time in some exchange projects that possibly become a great one someday, hoping that it come this early of April.

actually, there are still some legit and good projects introduced here in the forum. the common problem is once you get paid (usually weeks or months after the campaign), is it at least worthy to exchange? and most of the time, once they credited your share to your account, the value already decline in the exchanges, which either you will prefer not to sell it hoping that one day it will increase but it will not. so bottomline, you will be a holder of crap tokens from the bounty.

even good projects decline after couple of weeks or months in trading. but if you want to take risk joining one of them, at least do your due diligence and select what you think will hit in the market, preferably with real use case and can gain potential active users.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:17:42 PM

What the purpose of you to join bounty campaign? Money issue? You was wrong to come to this forum if your purpose was gaining a lot of money in this forum through bounty campaign. Moreovee you rank still lower and you will not get a lot of stake per one bounty project. Other than that for those projects who held bounty campaign I think most of them aren't have money to pay the exchange in order to their project being listed. They try this forum and ask bounty hunter to promote their project and hoping that the popular exchange are willing to accept them.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:24:04 PM

Bounty hunters has nothing to do with trash bounties, because they are all just trying all of the bounties to figure out what's is the best bounty. I know most of the bounties nowadays are so disappointing but we don't have any choice but to keep on trying until we find the right one, because no one knows what miracle could be happen in bounties. While there has no good bounties, why not try on signature campaign that pays bitcoin every week? you might get lucky there to be accepted.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 01:38:44 PM

It's simple, if a project decide to list on small exchange it's because they can't afford the listing fee for top exchanges and it's another way to the plan or outcome of the project, it's certain that project who lists on small exchange will have hard time to become successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:03:32 PM

Not all projects that get listed on small exchanges are bad, for example you can find BTC pairs on these so called small exchanges too, some projects start their early life on small exchanges and as time goes on they list on other better exchanges
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 02:39:10 PM

sometimes we know that the gift program that we follow will be a scam or cheat. but here we only have capital sure to continue to test my luck to get a gift. some were indeed giving us gifts and some had disappeared after the tokens were distributed. but to pursue the gift of the best exchanges such as huobi or binance it cannot be because it is limited by a low ranking.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:46:58 PM

Bounty results is not always like that, if all you want is projects that list on top Exchanges you might be getting very low payout because many want quality projects just like you and many participants will full the spreadsheet in short time, remember that many participants equals low rewards

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:47:17 PM

Unfortunately, you came to the bounty sphere very late and it is now very difficult to find worthy bounty companies and therefore we have to participate in various bounty companies in which we even doubt very much due to the lack of quality companies that conduct bounties.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 02:50:09 PM

Even sometimes low rated bounties will be more profitable than bounties that get listed on top exchanges, sometimes shitcoins brings the biggest profits too and top coins will only bring fair returns, in crypto space you should be ready to take any risk for better result

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 04:18:44 PM

Every upcoming good projects will have to stop launch right now because of the deadly virus outbreak, I doubt good bounties will come now until the virus is finally over, it's better to be on look out maybe we can see a new bounty project worth promoting
Even you know many running projects are going paused for corona virus panic. Yeah may be there are no new projects will implement in these season. No projects, No new bounty campaign. But right now i see too much btc pay campaigns, some high reputed managers are conducted. So still alive worthy projects for specific ranked members.               

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: