Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening to new projects?  (Read 1201 times)
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:15:23 PM

as you said by yourself  "The good projects are over " ,there where times that almost every bounty was garanteed for making money but that is a long time ago but for now it is just hard to find good projects  , i am sure that there are good projects which also pay , and then it is the trick to hodl them till better times come, immediatly sell your bount only earn you pennings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:49:57 PM

At present, good projects are coming short.Investors in good projects have a lot to offer. But due to several scam projects, people get less investment.The global situation is expected to be normal. Many good projects will come to market.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:53:08 PM

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?
Think for yourself, what is the point of  a bounty if now many people are investing in projects that really have already earned trust.Many projects that have dared to bounty allocate very small budgets for this. Understand that 2017 is already difficult to return.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:42:22 PM

Assets are falling, markets are falling, money is becoming smaller and no one wants to lose them.
Now people are interested in the survival and preservation of assets, while new projects are development and technology.
It is worth waiting for the end of the pandemic and economic recovery.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:00:41 PM

Your opinion is absolutely right, now there are no profitable new projects, most of them just want fund raising and make bounty hunters as slaves,
paid by shitcoins. It's sad, but that does not mean there is no hope. Usually, if we are smart enough, we will do research there are 1-2 good new
projects. This situation occurs because the price of cryptocurrency has not returned to the price of all time high. Therefore we hope the market can
return like 2017-2018.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Etsu

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:11:57 PM

The thing is; the market is in such a condition that doesn't favour new projects because people are always skeptical to invest in them due to past scam and fraudulent experience they had and the use of IEO as a fundraising scheme dosen't really favour start up projects that doesn't have a team tgat is financially sounds as listing IEO on top exchanges requires huge money so low cap projects often settles in for lesser exchanges where they won't be able to nlraise any tangible amount. Another thing is quality projects that can afford listing on good exchanges dosen't need bounty promotions any more

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 11:07:30 PM

Assets are falling, markets are falling, money is becoming smaller and no one wants to lose them.
Now people are interested in the survival and preservation of assets, while new projects are development and technology.
It is worth waiting for the end of the pandemic and economic recovery.
But I'm seeing the consequence of pandemic is slowly getting over as there are many talks about possibility of vaccines to be developed in very near future. So, we can expect about markets not to be falling further anymore so that we will not be losing anything here after. When worldwide economic conditions will be good and start slowly growing up, I believe crypto markets also will be following that. Because, we are all having investors from every part of this world and when everyone getting back into their normal life then we can expect this crypto space will be growing like before.

At this mean time, we cannot expect new projects to be performing well in terms of attracting new investors and devs to be providing any update about their progress as per their roadmap. Everything is getting delayed hence we need to calm down for some period of time so that everything will be get back into usual action.
funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 11:14:12 PM

You are right on this , there are several worthless bounty projects even the one that claimed to have IEO on a good Exchange still ended up folding up and Team apologized to bounty hunters after wasting time and resources to promote  the worthless project. But i think if you check well there are a few bounties that are already trading with a working project with bounty detective , lets believe they will pay at the end.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:45:16 AM

You are right on this , there are several worthless bounty projects even the one that claimed to have IEO on a good Exchange still ended up folding up and Team apologized to bounty hunters after wasting time and resources to promote  the worthless project. But i think if you check well there are a few bounties that are already trading with a working project with bounty detective , lets believe they will pay at the end.
Right! As a bounty hunter, there is nothing we can do better than choosing projects to join and hope they will pay at the end. It's not easy to hold the feeling when you work really hard and get nothing. However, that's one of the risk bounty hunters have to accept. We can only reduce the risk by doing good researches about the project, but we can't eliminate the risk completely!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:06:12 AM

Yes those exchanges will drag the projects down and there is nothing any bounty hunter can do about it, or rather not in all cases. My reason is, remember there are times you will see a potential bounty which looks good from your own perspective, only to start and at the end the team decides to list on those exchanges for IEO, also remember most projects doesn't share their listing plan with anyone at the on set; so in cases like this, no one is to be blamed. Also, remember that those top exchanges mentioned always have high listing fee which new projects might not have, but that doesn't justify listing on those exchanges when there are others which are better.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:13:26 AM

Right! As a bounty hunter, there is nothing we can do better than choosing projects to join and hope they will pay at the end. It's not easy to hold the feeling when you work really hard and get nothing. However, that's one of the risk bounty hunters have to accept. We can only reduce the risk by doing good researches about the project, but we can't eliminate the risk completely!
If you do good research on bounty projects how did you end up promoting ibidtowin which is a complete scam project, I guess your are attracted to the campaign because the team decide to pay in USDT? Well it's all lies, do visit scam accusation section and see for yourself

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:16:24 AM

This is the kind of possibility that everyone should be willing to accept on, it's normal in the current situation now that only few projects will succeed, so we have to be realistic and just move on when we are not making money, there's still a lot of projects to promote, the best way to do is just don't join in a bounty that needs a long period to promote, so you will not feel the pain so much.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:01:25 AM

You're exactly right, most bounty hunters are too stupid to research, whcih is exactly why they participate in bounties to begin with.

Rather than making real money and investing that money in high quality projects, they instead trade their time (mostly spamming) and earn a bunch of random shit tokens with no potential.

The projects that are actually likely to succeed don't need to run a bounty. They have thousands of investors lined up to buy out their token allocation.

Don't make the same mistake that thousands of bounty hunters are making. Break the cycle and you'll be better for it.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:04:54 AM
Merited by Yamifoud (1)

You're exactly right, most bounty hunters are too stupid to research, whcih is exactly why they participate in bounties to begin with.

Rather than making real money and investing that money in high quality projects, they instead trade their time (mostly spamming) and earn a bunch of random shit tokens with no potential.

The projects that are actually likely to succeed don't need to run a bounty. They have thousands of investors lined up to buy out their token allocation.

Don't make the same mistake that thousands of bounty hunters are making. Break the cycle and you'll be better for it.

Mostly, the bounty hunters that are now are those who are attracted due to the bull run last 2017 and early 2018.
Some bounty hunters who made real money in 2017 and 2018 are now slowing down, they relax and could have invested their earning already.

The reality is, these bounty hunters no matter how hard they make a research, it's hard to beat the reality that only few of the crowdsale now are successful, so they are also not earning well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:21:41 AM

I stopped doing bounties since 2018 but i came back now wondering if bounties are still surviving.
i can see that there are only few legit projects now adays and i think that is because of the market condition plus the covid19 pandemic.
Hopefully by next year new projects would be just like in the year 2017 and 2018.
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:27:14 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?
I like your ways, if you can't find good projects to promote you have to halt, wait for some weeks or months then you will find another, some bounty hunters are always in rush because they need money and that will only get them blind

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:29:15 AM

I stopped doing bounties since 2018 but i came back now wondering if bounties are still surviving.
i can see that there are only few legit projects now adays and i think that is because of the market condition plus the covid19 pandemic.
Hopefully by next year new projects would be just like in the year 2017 and 2018.
Judging from many bounty posts on this forum many bounties still gives good rewards and it seems this year will be better than 2019 experience, I see that projects like tachyon protocol, Cartesi, tokoin, ixinium etc are all 2019 Campaigns, lucky are those who promoted these projects, bounties still make sense

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 08:39:02 AM

The main problem of Bitcointalk bounty is that the quality of the entire forum just got worsen compare to 3-4 year ago before the ICO hype

The Old Bitcointalk is more of crypto discussion, adoption and etc
Nowadays post are mainly Promoting Scams, Wanted Quick Gain - which also lead to greed bounty campaigners to create bad bounty which doesn't even benefit the project who promote it
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:45:27 AM

Judging from many bounty posts on this forum many bounties still gives good rewards and it seems this year will be better than 2019 experience, I see that projects like tachyon protocol, Cartesi, tokoin, ixinium etc are all 2019 Campaigns, lucky are those who promoted these projects, bounties still make sense

The projects you listed where on the top-notch for bounty hunters and they really made them to smile. Aside that, this year has also been birthing good bounty projects. Some are already out with good results, while others might take some time more.
Most times, it is not about the time, but how well it ends. ost of the 2019 projects came out with good results in 2020. So, i won't be surprise to see most 2020 projects materialize in 2021.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 09:47:23 AM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

I think to be honest, most projects are finding it hard to find the necessary hype to push the products of the project. And i feel it is because most projects this days are below par, and does not impress an average investor. Bounty hunters join ridiculous bounties in a hope that it would end up being worth it, and if we consider the growths of azbi, hex and even tachyon protocol earlier this year, it is safer to say as a bounty hunter, do whatever suits you very well. it is your time and effort, just remember to do your own research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: