Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck is happening to new projects?  (Read 1201 times)
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:02:19 AM

The main problem of Bitcointalk bounty is that the quality of the entire forum just got worsen compare to 3-4 year ago before the ICO hype

The Old Bitcointalk is more of crypto discussion, adoption and etc
Nowadays post are mainly Promoting Scams, Wanted Quick Gain - which also lead to greed bounty campaigners to create bad bounty which doesn't even benefit the project who promote it
ICOs have caused this market to collapse, and it also makes this forum not as good as it used to be. Since the launch of the ICO in 2017, there has been a lot of spams and fake accounts, which has caused the quality of the posts to go down and flood the scammer.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:39:22 AM

The main problem of Bitcointalk bounty is that the quality of the entire forum just got worsen compare to 3-4 year ago before the ICO hype

Nowadays post are mainly Promoting Scams, Wanted Quick Gain - which also lead to greed bounty campaigners to create bad bounty which doesn't even benefit the project who promote it
ICOs have caused this market to collapse, and it also makes this forum not as good as it used to be. Since the launch of the ICO in 2017, there has been a lot of spams and fake accounts, which has caused the quality of the posts to go down and flood the scammer.
Most ICO projects in the year 2017 and 2018 have caused the market to collapse because most of them are scam and unsuccessful. Good thing that there are still promising projects that are continuously developing and have a good value in the crypto market. I also think this forum is still good as it used to be; other crypto users just hated the merit system because they are not able to spam.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 12:44:43 PM

The quality not ico's have definitely gone down the drainage these recent days. Although there are many ico's happening most of them aren't getting past the soft cap and most of the projects are just plain useless.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:19:04 PM

Most ICO projects in the year 2017 and 2018 have caused the market to collapse because most of them are scam and unsuccessful. Good thing that there are still promising projects that are continuously developing and have a good value in the crypto market. I also think this forum is still good as it used to be; other crypto users just hated the merit system because they are not able to spam.
The merit system has made the forum a lot cleaner than before. And that is why bitcointalk is so different from other forums, I love and prefer to use it more than anything else.
Indeed. The merit system made everyone in this forum fair that most of them have stopped creating multiple accounts and creating spammed posts or topics.
Also, new bounty projects nowadays are having difficulties making their project successful because of the issue from the last year of 2017 and 2018. A lot of investors and bounty hunters have already lost their interest to participate due to huge numbers of unsuccessful and scam projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:30:05 PM

The merit system has made the forum a lot cleaner than before. And that is why bitcointalk is so different from other forums, I love and prefer to use it more than anything else.
Indeed. The merit system made everyone in this forum fair that most of them have stopped creating multiple accounts and creating spammed posts or topics.
Also, new bounty projects nowadays are having difficulties making their project successful because of the issue from the last year of 2017 and 2018. A lot of investors and bounty hunters have already lost their interest to participate due to huge numbers of unsuccessful and scam projects.

I think so too. A lot of new investors from 1028 burned theier hand in the huge ICO wave back then. Now those investors have become feweer and those who remained are very cautios in investing in ICOS

ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:57:36 PM

I do not agree with you. I see a lot of useful discussions on this forum and often it helps me to get new knowledges. also, I invested in a few projects that I learned about through this forum

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:29:10 PM

Avoid any new project that use p2pb2b exchange, you won't get any good result from the project but disappointments only, I haven't seen a new project that survives on p2pb2b exchange, I can say such exchanges are projects destroyers

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:31:40 PM

I do not agree with you. I see a lot of useful discussions on this forum and often it helps me to get new knowledges. also, I invested in a few projects that I learned about through this forum
You made good use of this forum. some on the forums might be project scams. but not all are scammers. from the forum, we can see potential projects also developing.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 03:03:43 PM

I completely agree with you. At least my very first acquaintance with cryptocurrency happened thanks to the bitcointalk forum. In addition, thanks to the forum, I was able to receive information or discuss it regarding profitable investments or learn about the correct formation of goals for trading, as well as about analyzing the market and specific projects. I believe that for every newbie, the forum is practically the most basic source of information.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:15:35 PM

Since I've ranked up to junior member I decide to start my bounty hunting journey and after spending hours on bounty section on this forum I was shocked that no single bounty is of high quality and worth my time, all I see is projects going for crap exchanges like ChainX and another one called leadwallet that wants to raise fund using ChainX and all team members are Nigerians, really? And many members are promoting such project? The good projects are over or I'm missing something?

Aren't there bounty projects that list on gate.io, binance, okex, huobi ? ChainX, p2pb2b, exmarket and others like these exchanges will only drag the project down, are bounty hunters blind or just too stupid to do research?

Unfortunately you are right. At the moment, there are no good bounty companies. I do not think that the participants are blind, just everyone wants to make money and tries to trust new companies. I now have about 10 bounty companies under review and I don't even know if I can choose at least one company to participate. I have the impression that now they are launching bounty companies just to make money by selling tokens themselves. Because of this, there are no good projects.
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:36:43 PM

good project is not over yet one example of a good project and many people have talked about recently is oikos. many forum members sometimes work without getting anything because they lack research

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:40:43 PM

good project is not over yet one example of a good project and many people have talked about recently is oikos. many forum members sometimes work without getting anything because they lack research
indeed no new projects will still emerge but those who are interested in new projects are already very few because most of these new projects are not very able to make investors interested anymore, must have projects that are really useful and useful for many people so that it will trigger investors into and provide full support by buying it.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 03:58:54 PM

I think you must be patient especially that your rank is just a junior member. I have endured many days, even years, until my rank got to full members and it is when I observed that rewards from campaign, especially signature, becomes substantial. It is not as high and as near as hero or legendary member rank but the rewards becomes more significant.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 04:27:38 PM

sometimes the bounty hunter is blind because he only sees the very large allocation without realizing where the project will do IEO like some time ago one of the crap projects but there are still many participants joining https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5253133.0

Horionion

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 05:05:32 PM

If you say we have many fake projects that are not worth the time I will agree with you, but saying all bounty campaigns projects are not worth it, I totally disagree. I have seen many make some good reward from bounty campaign this year. I guess you need to stay more often on the forum to see good ones.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:16:36 PM

The issue with bounty campaigns now is that it is getting difficult finding one and those few good projects that decided to do campaigns do not have signature campaign or that the budget is very low. Good projects now a days are getting their money from private investors or go straight for IEO no need for promotion because exchange would do that for them

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:21:30 PM

True. There are lots of good projects way back year 2018. Investors have full trusts on projects and cryptocurrency that time is booming. Today, there's a bigger percentage of scam projects.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:32:07 PM

The problem is still same, raising money without any effort. When they have money, why would they continue to work? It is so easy to let the project dead and keep the money. There is no authority or institution that would help investors with a legal action.  Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 10:58:40 PM

Good projects now a days are getting their money from private investors or go straight for IEO no need for promotion because exchange would do that for them
The point is good projects will always find investors and all of the major projects in the cryptocurrency space got money from private investors and people like us never got a chance to invest.

True. There are lots of good projects way back year 2018. Investors have full trusts on projects and cryptocurrency that time is booming. Today, there's a bigger percentage of scam projects.
Any idea about the projects that were deemed good during 2018 and how many projects are still running and how many lost their money, i lost a lot of money trusting some projects and i ended up being a bag holder or was forced to sell off at a very cheap rate than i invested. It was good for quick money as a pump and dump project.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:19:44 PM

You should remember ibid is a scam project and why did you promote them in your signature? it has already verified as a Ponzi project and some people have even proven it as a verified scam project too. In this case you are promoting the scam project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: