Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 21 Best Cryptocurrency to buy in 2020  (Read 2013 times)
mafia15

Activity: 245
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 09:52:18 AM

Deposit your $SOL now guys on #MXC they are having deposit activity with 7000 SOL giveaway !!🤑 I just deposit mine gogogo guys hurry!
https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1280688666805821441?s=19
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#SOL_USDT
https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#SOL_BTC
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 06:36:05 PM

If some newbie asks me which crypto to invest in than I would always suggest them to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because those two cryptos will help us with an easy transition into the crypto world and teach us how the crypto market works.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 01:13:20 PM

right now there are a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency world, but seeing the current market conditions I prefer to invest in BTC or ETH and hold it for the next few years.

Even Ethereum looks very much overpriced now. The hype surrounding decentralized finance (DeFi) and Eth 2.0 has created a bubble, which can burst at any point (if the expectations are not met). For me, the only safe cryptocurrency as of now looks to be Bitcoin. The other cryptos are going up, but IMO their price increase is caused only as a result of pure speculation.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:01:54 PM

right now there are a lot of altcoins in the cryptocurrency world, but seeing the current market conditions I prefer to invest in BTC or ETH and hold it for the next few years.

Even Ethereum looks very much overpriced now. The hype surrounding decentralized finance (DeFi) and Eth 2.0 has created a bubble, which can burst at any point (if the expectations are not met). For me, the only safe cryptocurrency as of now looks to be Bitcoin. The other cryptos are going up, but IMO their price increase is caused only as a result of pure speculation.
take advantage of the Hype of DEFI and Ethereum 2.0, this makes the altcoin market bullish, to be honest I am very happy,
but if you remember 2017-2018, it could happen again in 2020-2021, still be careful, if you have a 21 portofolio, you must be more careful

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:19:56 PM

If some newbie asks me which crypto to invest in than I would always suggest them to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because those two cryptos will help us with an easy transition into the crypto world and teach us how the crypto market works.
These are the coins in my top list bitcoin and ethereum so when we check the market even it may plummet price could increase. But others have doubt on these two so better they would do also diligence prior to invest in crypto. Because some just relying from the crypto experts. Even we suggest on what coins to invest it is still best they could analyze first the market before investing.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 03:55:34 PM

Nowadays, there are thousands of coins & token available in the CoinMarkectCap but 99% of the coins & tokens are worthless, and selecting the potential cryptocurrency project is a bit more difficult due to many scam projects. So, in this article consist of the 20 Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 without any hesitation. Also, you can prove the performance of recent history.

If you are looking to invest in a new cryptocurrency project, check out the https://www.btcbeginners.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-buy
This thread is very informative and substantial because it helps newbies especially those who would like to try and invest with a worth investing coins in the market that can give them a good earning.

azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 04:04:39 PM

A lot of coins have been on the rise lately, but for me the best altcoins that have great development potential in 2020 and in the future are Ehtereum and Binance. I really believe that these two coins will experience a significant increase towards the end of 2020. Apart from bitcoin, invest in ethereum and binance and you will benefit. Now or never

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:07:42 PM

Nowadays, there are thousands of coins & token available in the CoinMarkectCap but 99% of the coins & tokens are worthless, and selecting the potential cryptocurrency project is a bit more difficult due to many scam projects. So, in this article consist of the 20 Best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2020 without any hesitation. Also, you can prove the performance of recent history.

If you are looking to invest in a new cryptocurrency project, check out the https://www.btcbeginners.com/best-cryptocurrency-to-buy

I would like to add one good altcoin to invest in 2020, that is CTSI, because the price of CTSI has increased by more than 50% in just a short time and CTSI is also on Binance exchange (one of the largest exchanges at the moment), so I believe that the price of CTSI will definitely increase higher than the current price, therefore I recommend you to invest in CTSI right now.

arufox

Activity: 1080
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:35:17 PM

21 coins is too much to be a portfolio, maybe five is better, the first is of course Bitcoin, second is Ethereum, third is XRP, fourth is BNB and Fifth Waves, hopefully it helps  Wink
I think 21 not too much, that's good, but if only 5, i think not a good idea, so many good coins out there and you just choose 5??
But every people have their strategy, for me, choose 20-30 is better
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:38:05 PM

ETH with their ETH 2.0 and Chainlink entering, being kicked out, and entering top 10 in CMC again I think are more than enough reasons to be the best coins this year.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:46:15 PM

I think if the coins are already listed on the exchange then it is very easy to tell which ones are good and which are not right for trading.
For example, Dogecoin, the price is very cheap, but that doesn't mean Dogecoin is one of the shitcoins. Dogecoin is a long-term trading coin. If you want to trade fast of course Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and a few other top coins.
Nyewbot

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:27:48 PM

I agree with all opinions. But I think that in 2020 the coins we should buy are Ethereum and Binance. Because for me Eth and Bnb have good prospects in the future, with developments that are always being made by them, will make the two coins a favorite to be used as an investment in crypto besides bitcoin.

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:35:11 PM

I agree with all opinions. But I think that in 2020 the coins we should buy are Ethereum and Binance. Because for me Eth and Bnb have good prospects in the future, with developments that are always being made by them, will make the two coins a favorite to be used as an investment in crypto besides bitcoin.

due to the upgrade of the eth rumors or speculation of a good market price increase, then many are going through it. We, it could also be seen visibly with its current market price. However, I cant really see how thr upgrade of eth will be able to get a good market price. This is somehow I wanted to search on. But it is not only eth I am after for I am also looking for other good altcoins. Anyway, what could be done good is not to get excited and believe in all of the speculation.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:52:01 AM

I have been through your post, and I fully agree with the projects you have listed. They are the best projects and absolutely worth our investment in it. Chainlink for example, its price has increased more than 10 times since you wrote this article

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:34:05 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency is quite risky and one needs to be very careful and knowledgeable about a project before making any financial commitment. I believe that the best crypto to invest in is bitcoin because it holds a critical position in the cryptocurrency market. I personally would invest in the first five choice than go for the 21.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:08:14 PM

A good list of coins, I bought Link a long time ago, it allows me to stay in profit, although many of my other investments are in the red.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:10:04 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency is quite risky and one needs to be very careful and knowledgeable about a project before making any financial commitment. I believe that the best crypto to invest in is bitcoin because it holds a critical position in the cryptocurrency market. I personally would invest in the first five choice than go for the 21.
Bitcoin is the best investment for newbies because the risks of investing in altcoins are much higher. Those people who do not understand cryptocurrency should choose minimal risks.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:16:00 PM

A good list of coins, I bought Link a long time ago, it allows me to stay in profit, although many of my other investments are in the red.
Yeah other altcoins are doing good but almost majority are in red especially in those bitcoin halving where all or if not all most of the altcoins too are down. I just wonder how much your earnings with that Link crypto to now where I guess it has been fully recovered or it does not get affected with bitcoin halving before? Anyway, that is the good news of your crypto holdings. I bet there are still few of it like this one that other users are earning with altcoins. Anyway, since now bitcoin has fully recovered then I guess many altcoins user now are too recovered from it.
minhhai.bnhn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 02:53:58 PM

I don't think 21 Coin & token you give us is best in 2020.
For me 2020 is the year of Coin Defi and stacking. So that I have buy some coin and hold long time
1. ADA
2. XTZ
3. ETH
4. LINK
5. BAND

And please comment your opinion
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 03:00:45 PM

At what price did you buy them? I also invested in Link when it was at $ 8, but I quickly sold it when it went up to $ 9.5 and I really regret the decision. I didn't have the patience to hold them for longer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: