Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:15:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest  (Read 6498 times)
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 05:05:08 PM

i think you can try hodl strategy with credible defi - i'm also a newber, but i check and review interesting dex projects/defi and invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 08:15:44 PM

i think you can try hodl strategy with credible defi - i'm also a newber, but i check and review interesting dex projects/defi and invest.
btw i also like dex projects,  recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 10:51:17 PM

btw i also like dex projects,  recently  researched a new stablecoin dex with nice returns - xsigma, looks credible
read a press release about them, agree with you - now i'm cheking them
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:31:01 PM

Larger part of the coins are in bearish pattern so in the event that you Contribute now after somedays you can make colossal benefits. I realize once the market recuperates it will present to you a decent measure of benefit. As far as I might be concerned, preferably invested my energy putting resources into strong digital currency over spending further exploration on new activities.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 02:39:00 PM

Larger part of the coins are in bearish pattern so in the event that you Contribute now after somedays you can make colossal benefits. I realize once the market recuperates it will present to you a decent measure of benefit. As far as I might be concerned, preferably invested my energy putting resources into strong digital currency over spending further exploration on new activities.
For someone that Understand the Market ,this is an easy thoughts and to Do, but for OP in which seemingly newbie ?he would be lured outside the profiting zone.

Better directly mention what's the best for Him,and that is Bitcoin only ,alts will always be another option but the assurance is always in bitcoins side.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:27:32 PM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
Why don't you invest in the top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap I think it will be safer and more potential because Bitcoin is making very impressive price increases. therefore you should consider traditional Altcoins than BAT and NANO.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 06:06:32 PM

A very simple question from me for you, when will the dex / defi project become interesting and have a future? and one more thing is whether the dex / defi project will last as long as the tokens that have been popular in the market from year to year?
DeFi is the future of the financial system, although it has advantages and disadvantages, we can see the impact of the hype defi which has made the prices of various crypto assets experience a significant strengthening this year, about survive or not it will certainly depend on community trust in the Defi project in the future. However, seeing from the existing history, the hype that occurs in the crypto world always changes every year and does not rule out the possibility that later there will be other hype that occurs and makes the defy hype sink.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 11:38:14 PM

A very simple question from me for you, when will the dex / defi project become interesting and have a future? and one more thing is whether the dex / defi project will last as long as the tokens that have been popular in the market from year to year?

after DeFi, it is very likely that DEX could become hype in 2021 or 2022,
because in Q4 2020 there were many successful DEXs, of course this will give good signals to investors, good luck.
there is a shift of exchanges usage, this year decentralized exchanges have amazing growth in  user or transcation number and volume. even they could beat major centralized exchanges like huobi , upbit and many other. uniswap will show more feature and make it great again , moreover they have airdrop with  big value.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:16:14 PM

why don't you think about investing in ethereum. for me it is a suitable token for investment and is safe. because you are still a beginner and you have to look for tokens that are not at risk, what do you think about choosing ethereum?
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 03:39:40 PM

why don't you think about investing in ethereum. for me it is a suitable token for investment and is safe. because you are still a beginner and you have to look for tokens that are not at risk, what do you think about choosing ethereum?
I also support investing in Ethereum, as it is the safest cryptocurrency at the Bitcoin level. In addition, if Bitcoin already has certain achievements up to the level of $ 24,000 to this day, then Ethereum is still ahead. In addition, it lags behind bitcoin indicators, if we take into account the historical highs of these cryptocurrencies.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 11:32:13 PM

Indeed ethereum is suitable for a beginner who wants to invest, but that does not mean that investing in ethereum is not risky,
here there is no word safe in investing so we must really understand anything related to crypto

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:11:56 AM

He said if he was not new to crypto and maybe he already had ethereum in his portfolio so he wanted to find other alrcoin as an investment, but if I were him then what I would do would not choose other altcoins because ethereum is a very worthy altcoins for investment

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 06:13:45 AM

I am investing in new project 20% of my crypto portofolio now. And other i put on existing crypto like BTC,ETH and LTC. The 20% is for speculayive investment. If the coin or project going good i will get verybhigh profit on it and can add my btc portofolio again.
Severine

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2020, 09:58:17 AM

GNT and BAT are good cryptocurrencies to invest in but try looking at bitcoin also, since it's the best cryptocurrency to invest in.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 01:45:17 PM

all investments are of course risky even though we will choose bitcoin or ethereum because no one can control the market and can dump at any time, it's just that choosing bitcoin or ethereum minimizes losses or loses a lot of money

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:52:19 PM

Great for you to contribute right presently since the cost of the coins are moo so you'll pick up cash in case you contributed to the coins presently, but I thank you wish to look best venture to you since once you fizzled choosing a great coins you lose your cash since they have numerous numerous coins presently are scary coins so avoid them and invest in high volume coins and having good market like XRP,ZEN,THE GRAPH,POLKADOT etc or not worth it to your money or to buy since the designer some of the time take off the coin and there's no enhancement happens.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 11:03:19 PM

all investments are of course risky even though we will choose bitcoin or ethereum because no one can control the market and can dump at any time, it's just that choosing bitcoin or ethereum minimizes losses or loses a lot of money

Minimizing losses is not investing in Ethereum or bitcoin, if you want to minimize losses you can buy stable coins, such as USDT and USDC,
there are many cases in the crypto world that bought Bitcoin for $ 20k in 2017 and sold it when the price was at $ 10k,
of course you are. losing $ 10k, that's a lot of money, if you are serious then you are watching Bitcoin price movements every day,
because TA is also very important, even though now the Bitcoin price is reaching new peaks, you still have to be careful.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:02:44 AM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

Many various kinds of Altcoin projects can be seen on Coinmarketcap. I recommend choosing a project that has a large trading volume. If you can analyze other data, please look for projects using other analytical data in addition to large trading volumes. If I can suggest, buy a Smooth Love Potion coin.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Judrob

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:47:29 AM

Paybswap and its token PAYB, are game-changers. It's a fast and scalable DEX with low transaction fees since they are on BSC. Their upcoming release of Polkadot bridge connecting BSC to other chains is the first of its kind.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 11:57:49 PM

You don't have to worry about choosing which assets to take. There are many choices and you can customize which coin or token you like.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: