Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest  (Read 6498 times)
rezasg

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 03:44:06 PM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
If you are looking for a good altcoin with sound fundamentals and real utility, then look no more. I'd recommend PAYB, the token of Paybswap, an innovative cross-chain DEX using Poklkadot bridge modules. Quite undervalued right now but I am seeing so much growth potential in it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:00:12 AM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:03:10 PM

Currently there are many coins circulating in crypto, but not all of them are good for investment, if we choose the wrong risk that we accept is very high, therefore we need high accuracy and analysis in starting an investment, if  are a beginner you should choose a potential coin who have a high market capitalization such as altcoins in the top 10 of CMC, by choosing this coin the opportunity to get a profit is very large later.

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 07:26:31 PM

currently there are thousands of crypto assets circulating in the market and 50% have a 100x chance and 50% also have a chance to go to zero

my advice if you want to invest then choose a crypto asset that has a large ecosystem and also a loyal community such as bitcoin, etherem and finance

but if you want a very big risk then choose the nft gaming token, meme coin or the newly launched defi project #just kidding  Cheesy

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:16:39 PM

Currently there are many coins circulating in crypto, but not all of them are good for investment, if we choose the wrong risk that we accept is very high, therefore we need high accuracy and analysis in starting an investment, if  are a beginner you should choose a potential coin who have a high market capitalization such as altcoins in the top 10 of CMC, by choosing this coin the opportunity to get a profit is very large later.
Top 10 is a good start.

A newbie can be good in choosing those top 10s in the market. That's a common style of investing for newbies that don't have any background in the market.

It's so much better than the meme and random altcoins they do see being suggested by random guys.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Etag_loc

Activity: 20
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:22:54 PM

Invest in the coins which have good utilities and features that you can think can bring real-demand. Go into gaming projects people are really crazy about them.

Keep in mind all coins (good one) Give profits if you hold it for a specific period of time as for me the holding the patience always pays off.

Good luck.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:47:37 PM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

Isn't it very risky to invest in GNT coin because the price is very low, your money will not grow on that coin and I also see the trading volume is too low. I prefer altcoins that have more trading volume levels because it will trigger the price of the coin to be expensive.
I prefer BAT coin over GNT because of the huge trading volume, I'm sure BAT coin will go higher someday.

dvndr007

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:13:50 AM

You should invest in projects you like to invest my suggestion is checkout worthcoin.org what I like in this project is :
They are not burning their asset while giving rewards in your wallet, No one is doing so its new yet do your own research.

Megan12

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 06:22:00 PM

Hi, welcome to the crypto world. That's a great place to generate some profit and accumulate on your wallets. However, you need to pay close attention to what coins you find your interest in. It is easy to get confused or screwed up, you'll need careful estimation and precise timing. Also, follow the trends and think analytically. Well, hope this general choice will help you to some certain point.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 04:06:05 AM

Isn't it very risky to invest in GNT coin because the price is very low, your money will not grow on that coin and I also see the trading volume is too low. I prefer altcoins that have more trading volume levels because it will trigger the price of the coin to be expensive.
I prefer BAT coin over GNT because of the huge trading volume, I'm sure BAT coin will go higher someday.
I actually see less interest in the gnt coin. when the market experienced an increase, this coin actually dropped even more until now as if it had no significant movement activity. if it's like this and we invest, then it's like looking for luck later. different from bats whose movements follow the bitcoin trend, so they still have a greater chance of being picked up, especially if they are supported by good news

Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 08:29:19 AM

If you are looking for a project with low marketcap and a lot of potential I would recommend RisingSun ($RSUN)! First P2E game (SamuraiRising) is live and it has similar mechanics as Axie with better ROI. The next game RiseOfTheShogun is in development.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 09:51:15 AM

Yes, try to do that.  It would be great if we have a few options for Metaverse in the drawer, a series of big names like Google, Facebook also participate in this fertile market.  It would still be a good state to select and DYOR.  Cybertrade game would be one of the good ideas.  They have raised more than 8 million dollars according to the overview from https://chainbroker.io/projects/?select=all&name=CyberTrade
I think it's quite worth doing some research

mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 11:03:26 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2022, 03:32:11 AM by mafoja1

deletd
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2021, 11:41:04 AM

Coins from the top fell 15% on average, while altcoins outside the top lost 50% or more in value. This is what's called Risk-off, where they simply dump the most promising but risky assets first and very aggressively. Market Maker also reacts and pumps out its liquidity (essentially being the first to do a Risk-off).

ComfortTown

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 09:15:43 PM

I suggest you to keep your eye on NFT
NFTrade to be exact
This project is a hidden gem and I cannot wait to hear more from NFTrade
Latest news:
Upcoming Harmony integration
TOP 10 AVALANCHE DAPPS WITH BEST GROWTH IN THE LAST 30D
Listing on CoinEx
NFTrade and MetaGods Form Strategic Partnership
NFTrade Announced Moonriver Integration
And more news, check their website and blog
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 01:01:31 AM

Check out OPCT - Opacity

Up 40% Today and should continue pumping through the week. Github, and the community are very active.
Polygon AMA is December 9th, and hoping for a bigger Exchange soon. Competes with SIA, STORJ, and
FILECOIN but way easier to use and has more room to grow
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:36:03 AM

If you are new to crypto then i suggest to invest with a little value and buy top 50 ranking coins, the best way to learn is to try right away so we can know the mistake, invest with a value of about $300 then to buy 3 coins like Polygon, TRON and Shiba is a good thing to know crypto characters.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 10:12:07 PM

#Nimiq. And Why this coin:
#Nim is so easy to use and run completely in your browser The bridge between fiat and crypto is also amazing, the swaps are truly decentralized and fast, thx to sepa Instant payments The team works currently on a milestone for Nimiq, the switch to proof of stake In the last week the team announced big partnerships with: Bluecode payments Salamantex and unstoppable domains.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2021, 02:10:27 AM

Fill your bag Of BTC. There’s a damn good reason entire countries are buying up what’s available, a good reason it’s being sold in local gas stations. I don’t think it’s some trend I think it may be the future of our financials
Also buy some XRP. XRP  Will pop when the news comes out that the lawsuit is finished and it gets relisted in the U.S.. Currently under $1USD, could pop to ~$10.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 03:14:31 AM

Hangry Animals is simply pleasing to the eye. With 5 different base layers, HangryVerse contains the most diverse set of generative NFT symbols. This is what you have not seen before.

Every projects are trying to fool people here about theirs being unique and genuine but in the end? this is not reality lol because if is the common strategy those developer to try hiding what is reality behind the projects.
Hangry Animals? what kind of projects are these?
yeah NFT is one of the most promising now but this has been used by many scam project over and over again.
Number of active gamers from 2015 to 2021 increased by 810 million. The gaming industry and everything related to it is growing at a breakneck speed. That’s why I believe inYAY tokens. I don’t see a single reason that could hinder their growth
What kind of project is this? can you share the link in regards to their ANN thread? or atleast their site?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: