Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to invest  (Read 6510 times)
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 02:25:45 PM

investing in crypto is a very right decision, because crypto can provide doubled profits in a short time, but you need to know that investing in crypto has a very high risk too, but if you choose the right coin that has strong fundamentals like solana, binance, terra, ethereum, and matic, then the opportunity to get a profit is very wide open.
Yeah the most important is to choose the right coin to invest, because if we choose the wrong coin it is possible that instead that we can earn in crypto we can maybe loss the capital or any asset that we have, choosing the right coin together with the big patience may lead us to more earnings, patience is important because after you choose the right coin and you don't have a patience to hold then we can still loss at the end.
Certainly, lack of patience is what leads any investor to exit early from the market due to his lack of certainty in the coin he invested in, so before choosing the coin, you must do your research about it and set a specific target for selling and constantly monitor market conditions and follow the experts in their recommendations and diversifying investing in many promising coins is the right decision, as it is wise not to put all your eggs in one basket.
diversification is a good choice to invest our money. but for that diversification we also have to know a good portion to invest, of course this is to maintain the security of our funds in cryptocurrencies, given the high fluctuations, it can affect our psychology so that it leaves the market prematurely. the largest portion is of course on the top board coins, and then choosing the top board altcoins can also be an option, and next if we want to invest in new altcoins then we can use the smallest portion

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 10:51:32 PM

investing in crypto is a very right decision, because crypto can provide doubled profits in a short time, but you need to know that investing in crypto has a very high risk too, but if you choose the right coin that has strong fundamentals like solana, binance, terra, ethereum, and matic, then the opportunity to get a profit is very wide open.
Now it's almost difficult to make a profit in a short time because it is also triggered by the not so good market conditions right now so it is still very difficult to make a profit in a short time even though choosing good coins as you suggested, although it is still possible to bought in a period of decline like now.
if we said hard to make profits in short time, maybe we must allocate our time more to observe any coins that have potency to growth in near time. investing in crypto only about our struggle and spirit observing coins in market, more coins we observe more opportunity we will got from it. so there is no more reason difficult to earn profits.maybe luna could be good project in crypto market due investors research that found its potency , it they dont make it maybe no luna here.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 09:50:38 AM

Don't miss Metaverse project I think they will again boom soon sand Mana and Gala are best to choose. GALA will be the biggest gaming blockchain platform because te are working very hard and it has very low gas fees. Also is getting into music and art as well. And will e ventually have a Galaland like disneyworld but 3times bigger. Check them out. Tiker symbol GALA

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
taylankapan

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 06:26:59 PM

You haven't seen this yet! PunkPanda is the world's first secure messaging app that pays you to use and distribute it. The more you use and share it, the more rewards you will earn.
mafoja1

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 03:32:19 AM

I think before we invest, we need to have a good idea about the project we are going to invest in. If the projector is bad then we will have loss and if the projector is good then we have the possibility of profit so we have to look carefully before investing.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 09:30:29 AM

I think before we invest, we need to have a good idea about the project we are going to invest in. If the projector is bad then we will have loss and if the projector is good then we have the possibility of profit so we have to look carefully before investing.
Well doing our own research is always an advise from the expert before investing, this is our own funds and asset so we need to take care of choosing the project that we invest, not just investing without a proper knowing about the project and the team behind it. The most important is to know the project because there are a lot of scams and we will loss if we are not careful.

kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 10:36:06 AM

Well doing our own research is always an advise from the expert before investing, this is our own funds and asset so we need to take care of choosing the project that we invest, not just investing without a proper knowing about the project and the team behind it. The most important is to know the project because there are a lot of scams and we will loss if we are not careful.
That's how it is because when we do our own research in depth, at least we can get detailed information,
it is important because it will help in making decisions,
On the other hand, which is no less important, we need to have an open mind so that when we get information from other people, our minds do not automatically reject it and that is important for analysis.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
typerex987

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 03:23:07 PM

Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley
$LOST deserves the attention
LostWorlds Location Based NFT platform built on Avalanche
Lost Worlds is a 1st of its kind NFT platform experience where NFTs are geographically bound to real world locations for collectors to discover and mint.
The platform gives creators and brands the ability to use geo-location as a medium, merging the physical and Web3 world providing a new layer of scarcity and utility in how we evaluate and value people’s experience with NFTs. In short, Lost Worlds brings NFTs into the real world
Check them out now!
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 04:21:01 PM

Previously I would like to appreciate the steps you have chosen, yes you better wait until you have enough money for you to invest And that's good in my opinion. Because it is not uncommon for people to force themselves to invest by doing everything they can, such as borrowing money to invest. Actually there is nothing wrong with that as long as we can still return the money we borrowed on time according to the agreed agreement. But in my opinion if so, it is 2 times higher risk.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
naimeris

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:44:06 PM

Bot Planet is a new gem in the world of cryptocurrencies. The team is building an entire ecosystem: its own exchange, wallets, gaming and trading platforms, lotteries. You definitely haven't seen this before. And my advice to you, seize the opportunity!
Bartustuntas

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 07:05:42 PM

YOP - Yield Optimization Platform. Making it easier for everyone to engage with Decentralized Finance! Sky-high APY will now be available to the public starting May 4th.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 08:41:16 PM

Well, this is the right time for you to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies,
all coins experienced a drastic decline, because of the panic sell that occurred 2 days ago,
yes all altcoins, you can accumulate in some of the best coins, such as AXS, Cardano and even DOT ,
for the long term I'm sure profit can await you

Edeneed

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 09:55:05 AM

CBC.network is the most profitable token out there
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 08:25:11 AM

Well, this is the right time for you to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies,
all coins experienced a drastic decline, because of the panic sell that occurred 2 days ago,
yes all altcoins, you can accumulate in some of the best coins, such as AXS, Cardano and even DOT ,
Under current conditions, almost anyone can make a purchase on the top coins on the market, especially coins that are in the top ten cryptocurrencies because the top coins will always make faster profits when the market starts to slowly recover.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 08:59:31 AM

Yes, but before looking at a good project we also need to understand what investment is as a whole, lest we invest just because people follow suit. We must equip ourselves with basic knowledge, otherwise it will lead us astray. Not only in terms of losses but also more severe things such as fraud and the like. Basic knowledge is needed to prevent that.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:09:47 PM

But you must have enough patience to face the market as it is today, because we don't know when prices will stabilize again. Recently the market hasn't shown any stability in the near term, but I hope that won't happen and the price will stabilize in the not too distant future.
Indeed, this is one of the right times to enter and invest, but again we must have enough patience, because it is not uncommon for most people to be crushed due to lack of patience.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:26:06 PM

But you must have enough patience to face the market as it is today, because we don't know when prices will stabilize again. Recently the market hasn't shown any stability in the near term, but I hope that won't happen and the price will stabilize in the not too distant future.
Indeed, this is one of the right times to enter and invest, but again we must have enough patience, because it is not uncommon for most people to be crushed due to lack of patience.
We have to really wait for the stability of the market because if you rush to buy now it will be very risky because we don't know the lowest price after the bear market stops, so it's better to minimize the risk to keep doing market analysis and it's better to invest in the top altcoins for maximum profit when the bull market returns.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:36:17 PM

We have to really wait for the stability of the market because if you rush to buy now it will be very risky because we don't know the lowest price after the bear market stops, so it's better to minimize the risk to keep doing market analysis and it's better to invest in the top altcoins for maximum profit when the bull market returns.
There is also some truth in what you say because if we make decisions in a hurry it will be more risky it seems,
keep calm and follow the market movement after that do the analysis,
what is clear is that all of that takes effort at least to minimize the risk

ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 05:32:31 PM

check Eos token I think the greatest comeback in crypto history. Eos has changed a lot since November. They fired block 1 and they hold them acountable. Eos lunched it's EVM. The best EVM in crypto that will solve eth gas fees problem and Scalability. Do your own research also.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
standingdol

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 06:08:43 PM

If you love playing fantasy games and trading, you should try Eizper Chain! It adopts a steampunk fantasy style in its design and world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: