Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Totally Off-Topic!  (Read 104794 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2011, 03:09:51 PM

Hang on. If a post has to be off-topic to be posted here, and the definition of an off-topic post is that it does not relate to the OP topic, then in this case being on topic is actually being off topic.

I think my brain just bled a little into my nose.

I hated to do it, organofcorti, but I had to report this post to the moderator for being quantum-topic. And other thing--you're secret is out! Thought you could hide behind your user name, heh! Well, I did a little diggin', which everybody here knows I'm good at, and discovered that you user name is the anagram for...wait for...Fornicator Go. You don't, by chance, live in Texas, do you?

EDIT: Shit!!! Went to report your post, but ended up reporting this one--exactly what I said I would do. (see bold "this")

I feel so dirty! Time for a bath:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2011, 10:11:02 PM

You almost got it, Mr 'Has a pig gene'! Organofcorti is actually an anagram of 'Actor Of Groin' and no,  I don't live in Texas. I visited it once, though. It smells like oil.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 20, 2011, 10:19:50 PM

I want to make an animation of every bitcoiner like this.

Wow, bananas are shaped for the human hand!

By years and years of intelligent selection by humans!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 12:38:57 AM

You almost got it, Mr 'Has a pig gene'! Organofcorti is actually an anagram of 'Actor Of Groin' and no,  I don't live in Texas. I visited it once, though. It smells like oil.

Boy, that Texas reference, coupled with my anagram (Fornicator Go), must of went over your head. Here's my other guest. You're an Otolaryngologist.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 12:49:00 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2011, 01:33:14 AM by organofcorti

You almost got it, Mr 'Has a pig gene'! Organofcorti is actually an anagram of 'Actor Of Groin' and no,  I don't live in Texas. I visited it once, though. It smells like oil.

Boy, that Texas reference, coupled with my anagram (Fornicator Go), must of went over your head. Here's my other guest. You're an Otolaryngologist.

Um. I don't see anything. I've only got 700 posts - are you putting a post limit on your images again?

Edit: Yes, your Fornicator Go + Texas reference did go over my head. Since I'm nearly 80 I have trouble with the cultural references of you modern youngsters. Was it something like that?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 02:32:46 AM

My favorite sister act:

First heard them on Art Bell years ago.
legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 02:45:46 AM

What happens if I post on topic?

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 02:51:08 AM

What happens if I post on topic?

This!

So, don't go there!
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 05:13:31 AM

This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

There's only one caveat: ABSOLUTELY NO ON-TOPIC POSTING!!!

While we're on the topic of posting only off-topic and not doing any megaposts, I have a bit to say about that. The people I know of who post off-topic generally are just doing it because they have got lost in a rabbit hole. The thing about the rabbit hole is that it may or may not be the rabbit hold that Alice went down to get into Wonderland. No, wait, did Alice use a rabbit hole to get into Wonderland? Perhaps it was Dorothy who used a rabbit hole to get into Oz. No, she used a house propelled by a tornado over the rainbow. Was there a rainbow? She sang about going somewhere over the rainbow but I don't recall seeing an actual rainbow in the movie. Then again, the movie is not the book, and the book was written before the movie, so obviously the book is the definitive work. Has anyone actually read the original by Frank L Baum? I have, but it was a long long time ago and I can't remember whether there was any talk of rainbows in it at all. Have you watched the movie with the sound off and Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' playing as an alternative soundtrack? It's pretty cool. You just start queue up the CD and push play when the lion roars. What do you think of roaring lions? Lions who roar are better than lions who yelp or whine, aren't they? The person next to me just said Holland. That makes me think of dikes. Why do you think dike became the derogatory term for homosexual women. It's kinda weird to me. I don't really get it is what I'm saying. What is the age group for most people who join this club? What am I talking about? I'm in a sales office right now so I might just type what I hear sometimes because I'm trying to make this post as epic as possible. Why? well, I think that's probably pretty obvious. Why would I not want to totally break the rules set by Gage? It is pretty fun to break rules that are arbitrarily set and breaking them does no harm to anyone. Don't you think so? Internet cafe. That's what someone here just said. Isn't it interesting how many internet cafes don't have any coffee in them at all? I think it's funny anyway. Not LOL funny of course, but maybe worthy of a little smirk. Well, maybe not, but hey what do you think about why do you think about how you think about what you think about? This probably has actually gone off topic so I'm not sure I achieved my desired aim of both posting on-topic and posting a mega-post. But then again, perhaps I've just come back on topic now? It's hard to say. How do you know whether or not you are on topic when what the topic is happens to be being off topic? I don't know. From this post, you'd think I have absolutely nothing better to do than type up a ridiculous post but actually I'm procrastinating doing the actual useful things I have on my list. But doesn't any post I make on the bitcoin forums count as promotional work since my signature includes links to my website? I don't know if I can justify a post of this length though. Wouldn't it be funny if my computer shut down or had some glitch or whatever and this entire post was lost? No. And I would not try to replicate it. Well, I don't think I would. How can I actually know what I would or would not do until the circumstance actually arises. I wonder what I would do if in a life threatening situation? I like to think of myself as a pacifist, so therefore I'd like to hope that I would run to get out of the situation, but what if running wasn't an option? Would I kill in self-defense? Is it actually necessary to kill in self-defense? Surely most of the time you can just maim or injure or otherwise incapacitate. If I knew how to just render the attacker unconcious, that is exactly what I would do. I think I might have written enough. Mr Gage will have to let me know whether this is classed as a megapost. If so, I've succeeded. If not, well, at least I've hopefully wasted a bit of some other people's time now rather than just my own. Now, go spend bitcoins! Wink

Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 05:22:39 AM

This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

While we're on the topic of posting only off-topic and not doing any megaposts, I have a bit to say about that. The people I know of who post off-topic generally are just doing it because they have got lost in a rabbit hole. The thing about the rabbit hole is that it may or may not be the rabbit hold that Alice went down to get into Wonderland. No, wait, did Alice use a rabbit hole to get into Wonderland? Perhaps it was Dorothy who used a rabbit hole to get into Oz. No, she used a house propelled by a tornado over the rainbow. Was there a rainbow? She sang about going somewhere over the rainbow but I don't recall seeing an actual rainbow in the movie. Then again, the movie is not the book, and the book was written before the movie, so obviously the book is the definitive work. Has anyone actually read the original by Frank L Baum? I have, but it was a long long time ago and I can't remember whether there was any talk of rainbows in it at all. Have you watched the movie with the sound off and Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon' playing as an alternative soundtrack? It's pretty cool. You just start queue up the CD and push play when the lion roars. What do you think of roaring lions? Lions who roar are better than lions who yelp or whine, aren't they? The person next to me just said Holland. That makes me think of dikes. Why do you think dike became the derogatory term for homosexual women. It's kinda weird to me. I don't really get it is what I'm saying. What is the age group for most people who join this club? What am I talking about? I'm in a sales office right now so I might just type what I hear sometimes because I'm trying to make this post as epic as possible. Why? well, I think that's probably pretty obvious. Why would I not want to totally break the rules set by Gage? It is pretty fun to break rules that are arbitrarily set and breaking them does no harm to anyone. Don't you think so? Internet cafe. That's what someone here just said. Isn't it interesting how many internet cafes don't have any coffee in them at all? I think it's funny anyway. Not LOL funny of course, but maybe worthy of a little smirk. Well, maybe not, but hey what do you think about why do you think about how you think about what you think about? This probably has actually gone off topic so I'm not sure I achieved my desired aim of both posting on-topic and posting a mega-post. But then again, perhaps I've just come back on topic now? It's hard to say. How do you know whether or not you are on topic when what the topic is happens to be being off topic? I don't know. From this post, you'd think I have absolutely nothing better to do than type up a ridiculous post but actually I'm procrastinating doing the actual useful things I have on my list. But doesn't any post I make on the bitcoin forums count as promotional work since my signature includes links to my website? I don't know if I can justify a post of this length though. Wouldn't it be funny if my computer shut down or had some glitch or whatever and this entire post was lost? No. And I would not try to replicate it. Well, I don't think I would. How can I actually know what I would or would not do until the circumstance actually arises. I wonder what I would do if in a life threatening situation? I like to think of myself as a pacifist, so therefore I'd like to hope that I would run to get out of the situation, but what if running wasn't an option? Would I kill in self-defense? Is it actually necessary to kill in self-defense? Surely most of the time you can just maim or injure or otherwise incapacitate. If I knew how to just render the attacker unconcious, that is exactly what I would do. I think I might have written enough. Mr Gage will have to let me know whether this is classed as a megapost. If so, I've succeeded. If not, well, at least I've hopefully wasted a bit of some other people's time now rather than just my own. Now, go spend bitcoins! Wink
I told myself not to read it. I read the whole thing.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
ALPHA.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2011, 05:41:03 AM

I was afraid if I kept reading that, my thought process would be ruined forever.

In before, "It was already ruined, Atlas."
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2011, 01:29:46 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2011, 01:45:35 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

OK, Mr. West! Just read the first sentence and about to read the rest. This better be entertaining, otherwise...

EDIT: Epic! Totally epic! You've earned the right to call me Bruno. Fuck that Mr. Gage shit. I read it 5 times so far, and each time I learned something new. Tomorrow, I was sending out my new book to the publisher, but I guess I'll have to wait till after Thanksgiving because I want to use your post as the introduction--with your permission, of course. The whole world needs to read this, and the whole world doesn't have the internet, but the whole world will see my book The Gideon's Guide to Guide Gideons.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 02:26:40 AM

The following image is the result of searching for the phrase 人傻,钱多,速来!on Google Images:

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 02:48:54 AM

OK, Mr. West! Just read the first sentence and about to read the rest. This better be entertaining, otherwise...

EDIT: Epic! Totally epic! You've earned the right to call me Bruno. Fuck that Mr. Gage shit. I read it 5 times so far, and each time I learned something new. Tomorrow, I was sending out my new book to the publisher, but I guess I'll have to wait till after Thanksgiving because I want to use your post as the introduction--with your permission, of course. The whole world needs to read this, and the whole world doesn't have the internet, but the whole world will see my book The Gideon's Guide to Guide Gideons.

Lucky for you I don't believe in intellectual property so you can use my gibberish in the scientologists guide to scientology for all I care. Smiley

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 03:00:22 AM

Lucky for you I don't believe in intellectual property so you can use my gibberish in the scientologists guide to scientology for all I care. Smiley

I just may do that. But first, I think I'll pen The Gibberish Guide to the Gibberish Impaired: A primer.

legolouman

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Decent Programmer to boot!

View Profile
November 22, 2011, 03:02:33 AM

I just may do that. But first, I think I'll pen The Gibberish Guide to the Gibberish Impaired: A primer.

I too enjoy bacon.

If you love me, you'd give me a Satoshi!
BTC - 1MSzGKh5znbrcEF2qTrtrWBm4ydH5eT49f
LTC - LYeJrmYQQvt6gRQxrDz66XTwtkdodx9udz
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 03:32:20 AM

Note to self: legolouman loves bacon.

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 07:04:55 AM

For more on my opinion of intellectual property, see http://www.facebook.com/pages/Copy-right-Page-Do-NOT-COPY-Share-OR-Like/102868793110575?sk=wall.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 01:00:27 PM

Whatever!

naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

afk

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2011, 04:09:38 PM

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: