Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pandemic outcome  (Read 2091 times)
Rockyz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:53:10 PM

Wether we like it or not its a reality we are facing a health crisis and not only to our health but also our economy every one is being affected in this pandemic.. but we have to continue to live. Even some will lose thier job, and buseneses are bieng halted. But we have to deal with it in order to survive for sure we will face a great crisis as long as our medical and scientific community could find a cure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 04:34:59 PM

I am among those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, I was temporarily laid off from where I worked since March 2020. But until now
I have not received a call to work again, I have experienced financial difficulties for the past two months. Because in addition to not working,
savings money has been purchased for food and daily necessities. Luckily cryptocurrency provides the solution to the financial problems
I faced due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I get income from signature campaign and also from crypto trading, although not large but enough
to buy food and some daily necessities.
Keep your current job in the signature and also trade even though it is not enough for your needs at least there is income every week, well it seems like this is a lot experienced because Covid-19 has been a lot of trouble in the world even the country even though almost overwhelmed in handling it, and therefore we must do this as much as possible to do with the creativity that you have such as trading and etc. that can make you able to eat from that income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 05:12:04 PM

This time that we have no other works because of pandemic we should save what we have and focus on online source of income. If you know how to trade then do it in order to gain even small amount.  We don't know if when this pandemic will end and for sure the next 2years is not yet easy for us even to find a new job. So, we should be strategic and do things that we can earn even small as long as we can buy foods for survival,it will be great.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2020, 08:19:39 AM

We never saw this pandemic coming that's why all are affected, economy fall apart, many lost their jobs, business are closing down and took many lives all over the world. We like or not but there no specific dates when this gonna end and only can end this pandemic is the vaccine. We may not have our work for now but if we have at least savings before this pandemic hits us, we can use it temporarily until we can get through this crisis by being thrifty and only buy only the needs and important necessities.

iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:14:36 PM

This is unexpected..everybody is not prepared..even those who have savings are very lucky because they were in the situation that they need survive this pandemic and they can survive..but most of the people doesn't have any..Most of the people learned to reflects from their past..especially in spending on non essntial things..the important thing to do now is to try to earn even if its just a little..spend only on important things..and try to save up..especially here in my country..if you get infected by covid and you don't have any benefits especially insurance benefits then you have to worry especially that the health care program in my country is not ready for this kind of situation.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 05:22:59 PM

Due to pandemic, the spread of poverty is frightening to anyone and one of the most important things during this New Normal is your instant presence to take over the poorest of the poor. Aside from helping anyone, we need to conquer the economy of the country which is based on our knowledge to lift the suffering country again to improve the outcome from ruin. I think it is too much difficult suchlike forces against forces despite we need to re-enforce our nation.
This is the worst and saddest occasion this world ever has in our generation and even the one before us.

But we must not let this drop our Jaw everytime because remember that
this is our world and if there are who needs to protect this?that is us so Just struggle and make things possible
for us and for the world.
This is only Virus but we are Humans.
I'm thinking that this COVID-19 pandemic is just a mild situation because it's possible that a pandemic that is worst than COVID-19 will come to us soon and destroy humanity. That's why we need to develop and advanced our technology so we can easily comply on every pandemic we are facing.

The current virus spreading around the world doesn't have existing vaccine and will take a lot of time before they create one with complete trials. What more if a virus appeared from nowhere that is more dangerous than the existing virus? How can we approach that? Probably, many people will die on that.

So let's always move forward and keep fighting for humanity, improve our economy and develop the country, there are bigger threats coming here in our world and let's brace ourselves.
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:09:46 PM

At first for now if you don't have enough money for rent your real life then shouldn't spend cash by anyway. Basically i have no jobs because in lockdown so crypto last enough try for getting some money. If i do loss money at this time then i haven't no way for recover it.

Here in oir country, most of the owners of these boarding houses or rooms for rent did not charge their clients for some months now.

Some are even giving food and donations to those clients since most of them doesn't have jobs right now. Their families are just sending them money to survive the lockdown that is why these kind of owners are really amazing. Hope that is the same in your country or your place. You can't rely on cryptocurrencies, it is time for you to find a way to have a dependable source of income.

Your message warms the soul. It is incredibly pleasant to realize that there are such caring people who are sympathetic to someone else's misfortune. Unfortunately, such people are now rare. In my country, on the contrary, ordinary people were put in a very difficult position. Nobody cares about them at all. As well as for those who had at least a small profitable work. Small business owners suffered greatly from the reluctance of landlords not charge for properties that were closed and not visited by anyone. It seems to me that in such a situation, which has affected everyone, there must be a factor of humanity.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 11:56:54 PM

You are not alone who has this fate. due to being fired from work, I was also forced to find a solution. coincidentally there were a few coins from the campaign that I had put in a pre order for one year, did not realize that the coins I had put up with a high enough price had sold (doct). with a little money, I try to start a business.
Sometimes I think maybe this is the result of covid that makes people want to enliven the crypto world. Huh
If you think that you are the worst case right now, looking for people in middle east who are fear and suffering from agony are really have worst scenario right now. We are lucky enough to feed our stomach, see our family and happily living in our community. This is what we should be thankful even the worst scenario came to us. I also find a good way to understand more about crypto and trying to start joining in telegram community. Somehow, this pandemic gives me also a way to give time the online learning and crypto trading. Hoping that this will become an opportunity to all to see the beauty of cryptocurrency.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 12:59:07 AM

Covid19 has taught humanity a lesson. For those that only depend on monthly salary, this will be a challenging moments for them to feed themselves and their families.

No, we are not taught by this virus that just live because of its hosts and use them to multiply. We are humans, becase of this pandemic, we are not taught, we are affected by it so we make a way to survive. We adjust because of this pandemic, that should be the statement.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:09:08 AM

Covid19 has taught humanity a lesson. For those that only depend on monthly salary, this will be a challenging moments for them to feed themselves and their families.

No, we are not taught by this virus that just live because of its hosts and use them to multiply. We are humans, becase of this pandemic, we are not taught, we are affected by it so we make a way to survive. We adjust because of this pandemic, that should be the statement.
Well some of us only realize the importance of saving money during this trying times. I mean if this pandemic didnt happen, some people might be spending their money for not necessary things. Sure we can adjust even its hard because thats the only way to survive. But now we are aware of what should be done, this became a lesson to live our life to the fullest.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:52:42 AM

as recorded historically, there will be an economic crisis every 10-12 years, and we have seen 2008 as the last of the economic crisis. It seems like this time it will be about a year longer because I also saw the price of the stock going up abnormally. The epidemic is still happening, people are more and more unemployed but the stock market is steadily increasing, which is completely opposite of nature. it will soon make a big dump like it did years ago. be careful speculation during this time, we may pay a very expensive price.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████