Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pandemic outcome  (Read 2091 times)
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 02:11:19 PM

At first for now if you don't have enough money for rent your real life then shouldn't spend cash by anyway. Basically i have no jobs because in lockdown so crypto last enough try for getting some money. If i do loss money at this time then i haven't no way for recover it.

Here in oir country, most of the owners of these boarding houses or rooms for rent did not charge their clients for some months now.

Some are even giving food and donations to those clients since most of them doesn't have jobs right now. Their families are just sending them money to survive the lockdown that is why these kind of owners are really amazing. Hope that is the same in your country or your place. You can't rely on cryptocurrencies, it is time for you to find a way to have a dependable source of income.

Your message warms the soul. It is incredibly pleasant to realize that there are such caring people who are sympathetic to someone else's misfortune. Unfortunately, such people are now rare. In my country, on the contrary, ordinary people were put in a very difficult position. Nobody cares about them at all. As well as for those who had at least a small profitable work. Small business owners suffered greatly from the reluctance of landlords not charge for properties that were closed and not visited by anyone. It seems to me that in such a situation, which has affected everyone, there must be a factor of humanity.

People here in our country mostly are really kind.

People might say that those kind of people are rare but most of the time, here in our country, a lot of people are really helpful and hospitable. A lot of people are even stuck in their boarding houses but some let them pay the rent half of the usual, some delayed the payments and some allowed to stay for free. I guess with this pandemic, it shows that there are still the soul of helping each other.

I feel happy that there is still a sense of empathy that comes from people who are still capable, to those who really need needs in the Covid-19 pandemic situation. where we know that the impact has weakened the joints of the economy and many people do not have money and income because there are no more jobs.
Yeah, it's very rare to find someone that really cares to the other people that is suffering from COVID-19 pandemic. Meanwhile, those people who are already in the top or have wealth are hesitant to help other people and some are taking this pandemic as an advantage for them to earn more money. Also, some officials are also gaining on this pandemic, they're making things to secure their position.

Even they knew that there are huge impact to our economy, they doesn't care and just prioritizing their personal desires.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 04:10:14 PM

Yeah, it's very rare to find someone that really cares to the other people that is suffering from COVID-19 pandemic. Meanwhile, those people who are already in the top or have wealth are hesitant to help other people and some are taking this pandemic as an advantage for them to earn more money. Also, some officials are also gaining on this pandemic, they're making things to secure their position.

Even they knew that there are huge impact to our economy, they doesn't care and just prioritizing their personal desires.
It seems to me that if you get to the very essence of the problem, to the real source and cause of the spread of the virus throughout the world, then the problem may turn out not only from the virus itself. If the virus is of natural origin or the leak was made due to an error, then the problem is different. But if this virus has spread all over the world, pursuing certain goals, then it is still very early to put a big point, since the problem has not yet been exhausted. In some countries, the virus is spreading with renewed vigor, and as long as people do not have immunity, the problems will not disappear.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:48:26 PM

The business companies are always looking for their business growth by any means. They don't care about the common people. But it's not always true that every one on the earth is so crural. I have seen people helping the poor people during the pandemic despite of the chance of getting infected.

It seems to me that if you get to the very essence of the problem, to the real source and cause of the spread of the virus throughout the world, then the problem may turn out not only from the virus itself. If the virus is of natural origin or the leak was made due to an error, then the problem is different. But if this virus has spread all over the world, pursuing certain goals, then it is still very early to put a big point, since the problem has not yet been exhausted. In some countries, the virus is spreading with renewed vigor, and as long as people do not have immunity, the problems will not disappear.

The biggest irony is happening to our country. while we are at the top of daily infected rate, now Gov is withdrawing the lockdown, which was imposed when the infection rate was very low.

Kaonashi1993 (OP)

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2022, 08:25:56 PM

I'll skimpping all of your comment thanks for the thought, it is such a mess we are dealing with many variant of this virus if so just be it right, thank you all locking now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: