Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USDT trusted to use?  (Read 1580 times)
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:01:31 PM

Well... That's a public secret that almost everyone is aware of but Tether is still the most popular stablecoin. It's probably because people don't like to change their habits I guess. I personally trade in Tether but when I plan to stay in stablecoin for a longer time, I convert it to USDC. I'm aware that USDC too have the freezing option but at least they have a company that's doing monthly audits of their fiat balance.
Are you serious? Holding USDC for long term investment is not profitable I guess. I will be prefer to choose an altcoin even I choose ripple comparing I choose Tether or USDC, because most of them aren't investment place. The stable coin mean there is a little chance to you to get profit. But it will be suitable if your intention to came to crypto industry wasn't for investing.

Oh man, I think you didn't understand me at all... When I said that I trade in Tether, I meant that I use USDT pairs for trading (BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT...). I'm not using stablecoins to get profit (that would be really stupid). I'm using stablecoins to keep my portfolio stable when the market is crashing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:24:12 PM

Well... That's a public secret that almost everyone is aware of but Tether is still the most popular stablecoin. It's probably because people don't like to change their habits I guess. I personally trade in Tether but when I plan to stay in stablecoin for a longer time, I convert it to USDC. I'm aware that USDC too have the freezing option but at least they have a company that's doing monthly audits of their fiat balance.
Are you serious? Holding USDC for long term investment is not profitable I guess. I will be prefer to choose an altcoin even I choose ripple comparing I choose Tether or USDC, because most of them aren't investment place. The stable coin mean there is a little chance to you to get profit. But it will be suitable if your intention to came to crypto industry wasn't for investing.
The price of stablecoins will always stand still, so making a profit with stablecoins is impossible. Stablecoins only help us to be safe in the bear market and help us not lose money. If we want to make a profit in the long term, we have to invest in altcoins that have good hype

Guys, guys, guys... Where exactly did you see that I wrote I'm investing in the stablecoins? English is not my native language but I think it's pretty clear what I wrote.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 01:16:16 PM

For me in the cryptocurrency space, no money is 100% safe, so is USDT. Although since the USDT was created it has a lot of bad news but it is the most widely used stable currency, and for me USDT is just a currency to avoid volatility not to invest so I do not keep USDT long time.

I agree on it. There is no 100% safe cryptocurrency in crypto world. Trading BTC, ETH or other assets with USDT is still now good but how long it will be good we can't say because any bad news will turn USDT into unstable coins immediately.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:18:15 AM

For me in the cryptocurrency space, no money is 100% safe, so is USDT. Although since the USDT was created it has a lot of bad news but it is the most widely used stable currency, and for me USDT is just a currency to avoid volatility not to invest so I do not keep USDT long time.

I agree on it. There is no 100% safe cryptocurrency in crypto world. Trading BTC, ETH or other assets with USDT is still now good but how long it will be good we can't say because any bad news will turn USDT into unstable coins immediately.
USDT is an option, you trade with USDT to volatile crypto assets because you like to make profit with trading.
Before, there was no USDT, the market is more volatile, but we have stable coins now and it solve the problem and of course there is no guarantee that USDT will remain a trusted asset as it's possible that while you are holding it, you won't be able to exchange anymore due to the exchange itself is corrupt.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:12:54 AM

The price of stablecoins will always stand still, so making a profit with stablecoins is impossible. Stablecoins only help us to be safe in the bear market and help us not lose money. If we want to make a profit in the long term, we have to invest in altcoins that have good hype
Stable coins are the safest solution for investors during this time because if you keep stable coins, you will have many other investment opportunities and you can definitely decide on many different issues. Actually holding USDT is a very smart choice for the time being as the market is in a downtrend and a lot of coins are falling to very low levels over the past few months.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:15:22 PM

Yes, absolutely, security in crypto does not really exist, and we also cannot reach too far about matters of trade, so everyone needs to be careful in carrying out their work in the crypto space.
slackovic
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:35:14 PM

Stable coins are the safest solution for investors during this time because if you keep stable coins, you will have many other investment opportunities and you can definitely decide on many different issues. Actually holding USDT is a very smart choice for the time being as the market is in a downtrend and a lot of coins are falling to very low levels over the past few months.

I don't agree that holding USDT is smart right now because the market is not in a downtrend. If you look at the Bitcoin chart, you can see that it's up 66% in the last month. Exactly a month ago BTC was trading at around $4300 and now it's trading at the price of $7142.

On the other hand, the BTC halving is approaching and it will surely have an impact on the price. But now one knows if it will go up or down Smiley
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:43:17 PM

until now USDT is still very reliable, you do not worry, although many stable coins appear, such as USDC, TUSD, BUSD, etc.,
of course USDT is king, for now. but it could be taken over, reportedly countries like America will create digital dollars or even China that creates digital Yuan, maybe USDT will be affected

sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:49:09 PM

Currently, USDT daily trading volume is over the Bitcoin trading volume and fourth highest market cap according to Coinmarketcap. My opinion is We can't trust the centralized stable coin to keep the money. Also, news around the USDT is not good, and it may be shut down by the authorities.

What is your opinion about the USDT coin?

I use the DAI to keep the stable value & will shift to the SAI in the near future where the money I'm not investing.

what actually happened is that, wen using a stable coin to trade you are at the safer side while your funds will be secured looking at btc market today is always waving up and down but with USDT is stable.
in other hand there are other stable coin you trade with if you are afraid of the authority to shutdown at anytime. currently USDT is the number one to trade with.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:15:47 PM

USDT is one of the most common trading pairs now, especially in crypto trading. It is also a stable coin that doesn't get affected whenever the market goes dump or pump. So I in my own opinion USDT is trusted to use, but to be sure better convert your profit every time.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:29:16 PM

All of you who says that USDT is the best stablecoin and that no one can take it's number one place. Did you know that most of stablecoins can be frozen? And by frozen I don't mean stablecoins that you hold on an exchange. Even stablecoins that you hold in your own wallet can be frozen in order to remain compliant with regulations. According to post I have linked, only DAI coin can't be frozen.
in addition, my USDT also received information that only 70% of USDT was actually backed up with dollars. however, I think that could cause problems someday. but, although many people already know that, the use of USDT continues to this day.
The information about how much USDT has already backed by real dollar fiat currency is not yet published but tether have said not 100% backed and that means there was a small percentage for tether that was not getting backed by fiat money. Im still even using tether right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 12:48:14 PM

USDT is the most trusted cryptocurrency among others. It's even safer than Bitcoin iteslf. Usually, they call Bitcoin gold, but I'd say that USDT is real gold. It's stable so if you want to have smth constant in crypto, hold this stablecoin.

ROFLMAO... Seriously?

Dude, Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency which can't be controlled by any central bank or an individual. You are comparing such an asset to USDT, which is just a token issued by one of the cryptocurrency exchanges. They don't even conduct independent third party audit for Tether. No one knows whether the currency is 100% backed up with real assets or not.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:56:50 PM

USDT is the most trusted cryptocurrency among others. It's even safer than Bitcoin iteslf. Usually, they call Bitcoin gold, but I'd say that USDT is real gold. It's stable so if you want to have smth constant in crypto, hold this stablecoin.
USDT is controlled, and companies control USDT's price and make it always stand still like FIAT. And you cannot compare USDT with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can control its price

rat03gopoh

Activity: 2086
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 02:04:12 PM

Never found information from the Tether team's statement that the usdt was backed by gold and even many doubts have arisen lately that 1 usdt represents 1 dollar. The fact is they are still volatile.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Bazlur

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:27:27 PM

In my opinion, USDT is trustable but BTC is more trustable. Now most the coin has USDT pair. So its volume is high. I think USDT is not suitable for long time holding money because it is centralized.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:30:29 PM

in my opinion to USDT is still very reliable, all exchanges using USDT as PAIR of coins and tokens, and replacing fiat currencies,
and USDT is very helpful, I do not know going forward about this USDT project, but the most important is now USDT is still feasible for you to believe. Wink

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:42:33 PM

Many people trust usdt, but i personally avoid using this stable coin, too many bad news behind usdt, I choose usdc if i want to hodling usd stable coin, it more credible than tether in my opinion, but i rarely hodl fiat stable, because im not a daily trader
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:49:18 PM

The USDT is referred to as a satabil coin if to invest must require large capital  to be able to provide big results but if you don't have big capital
it's better to invest in another coin like LTC and BNB both coins can pump high in a short time

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:50:05 PM

What's the benefits to hold stable coins? It’s ridiculous opinion i think. How is it compare with BTC? I do not think stable coins are most legitimate even though you mentions it better than BTC. No way to keep too much trust in Tether & all of stable tokens. But among of them i am going to prefer to USDT. It’s unfair to making comparison with BTC.                         

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 07:33:10 AM

It has a good liquidity if we were to use compare to DAI
But somehow i would say if you wanted a more flexible trading options, go for USDT as you can see Binance uses USDT but not DAI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: