Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is USDT trusted to use?  (Read 1580 times)
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:36:19 PM

I have no problem holding USDT on my trust wallet, all I avoid is buying the stable coins from unknown or less trusty source, I buy mine from binance meaning it's clean, stable coins like USDT is not something you can buy from just anybody, it can get freezed easily
Yeah, I don't know if I should glad or feel sad that USDT stabecoin today become almost like normal cash where if you take dirty cash, you could land yourself in the trouble.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 08:20:10 PM

I have been reading from different source that usdt is a bit shady and not very transparent especially since the the team keeps minting new coins in circulation and they claim the supply is as equal to usd which would be insane, I think with this questionable behavior of usdt team, user should be careful with this stable coin.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:21:25 PM

Thank you for this amazing information. I have heard some people had such issue and it has made me more wise. Buying from reliable sources it's actually the best. Buying from exchanges I think it's better and converting to fiat if one wishes on some exchanges. It's usdt and should be handled careful.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:15:39 PM

I have no problem holding USDT on my trust wallet, all I avoid is buying the stable coins from unknown or less trusty source, I buy mine from binance meaning it's clean, stable coins like USDT is not something you can buy from just anybody, it can get freezed easily
Yeah, I don't know if I should glad or feel sad that USDT stabecoin today become almost like normal cash where if you take dirty cash, you could land yourself in the trouble.
Don't be upset for that. In this crypto world, there are a lot of coin for rising and falling. In personally I glad to see USDT as a stable coin.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:17:45 PM

Currently, USDT daily trading volume is over the Bitcoin trading volume and fourth highest market cap according to Coinmarketcap. My opinion is We can't trust the centralized stable coin to keep the money. Also, news around the USDT is not good, and it may be shut down by the authorities.

What is your opinion about the USDT coin?

I use the DAI to keep the stable value & will shift to the SAI in the near future where the money I'm not investing.

until now i have no issue by keeping my money on usdt when crypto market in red colour
maybe its risky, because as i know usdt is a centralized crypto

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:31:45 AM

Currently, USDT daily trading volume is over the Bitcoin trading volume and fourth highest market cap according to Coinmarketcap. My opinion is We can't trust the centralized stable coin to keep the money. Also, news around the USDT is not good, and it may be shut down by the authorities.

I use the DAI to keep the stable value & will shift to the SAI in the near future where the money I'm not investing.

until now i have no issue by keeping my money on usdt when crypto market in red colour

Even though USDT is a stable coin which is centered. But until now I also have no problems and there is also nothing that I fear when holding USDT when the market falls. In fact, I have never used DAI as a stable coin. Because USDT is the best choice for me.

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:36:24 AM

Same as me, I don't have any problem of storing my capital in USDT when the market is too volatile so far! There is rumors and doubts around Tether but honestly I don't give too much care about. We all know that people are whispering words about things that they don't believe in. I don't know, it may be personal opinion and personal opinion varies!

key4co.in

Activity: 812
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:49:24 AM

To "use" tether, you do not need to trust it. So, you may make use of it for your trading like for locking profits from cryptos and to buy back cryptos. But, never ever plan up to use tethers for long term holding. Because, tether is issued by some company and they may face legal problems at any times. Still, as of now it is proven that tether is safe to use.

I am using usdt while I am selling my bitcoins in P2P platform. The maximum holding period of usdt is 1 hour to 3 hours so I guess I am making use of tether in safer mode.

I believe the legal issues is the more reason why OP asked if it's trusted to use. However, I've been trading USDT pairs and it helps a lot especially on weekends. Sometimes I just keep part of my portfolio in USDT just to take advantage of market dips. Personally I have up to 70% trust that nothing negative will happen to USDT in the long run with regards legal issues.
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:19:11 AM

For me in the cryptocurrency space, no money is 100% safe, so is USDT. Although since the USDT was created it has a lot of bad news but it is the most widely used stable currency, and for me USDT is just a currency to avoid volatility not to invest so I do not keep USDT long time.
The USDT don't have the US government consent before creation because they are the rightful owners of the said digital coin, this coin pose much danger to holders in the future because their funds can be frozen without their consent. Holding this digital coin should be with care as the coin can be stop. Remember, the US government digital currency will be USD pair and for USDT to make it will be under probability.
I have not seen anyone freeze their account when using USDT from this market. I think only the United States does this and this is why I don't like this country participating in the crypto market. Any news related to USDT will be available in this country so I usually never read this information even if USDT has FUD. Overall, USDT is too safe for me because the value of this coin is always at $1 and never changes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:01:17 AM

Same as me, I don't have any problem of storing my capital in USDT when the market is too volatile so far! There is rumors and doubts around Tether but honestly I don't give too much care about. We all know that people are whispering words about things that they don't believe in. I don't know, it may be personal opinion and personal opinion varies!
Yeah right, so far there are still many USDT users and it is likely continue to grow, when the Crypto market situation is volatile, then saving your assets to USDT might be the right choice, but that if you don't trade, if you trade then a fluctuating market situation is the right situation to get a profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
B.wealth

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:09:44 PM

USDT so far is the safest cryptocurrency coin, having same value of USD without depreciating in price over time is enough reason to hold USDT without any fear.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Mr.ambani

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:40:44 AM

Let me be sure about this guy's it's about the utilities it have. Just like vechain, a1coin etc it's never going down. So go with cryptocurrency which have some good utilities.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:41:22 PM

Yes of course USDT is stable coin that's why it is safe to use if you don't want to risk huge amount.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:55:32 PM

Don't be upset for that. In this crypto world, there are a lot of coin for rising and falling. In personally I glad to see USDT as a stable coin.
Me too. There was a bunch of exchange sites that can be used to bought USDT. Some companies have already offered instant withdraw from USDT to the our bank. IDK why people keep say negatively when the ability that owned by USDT can be used to prevent the scammers to withdraw the stolen money.

|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:59:58 PM

Yeah, I like USDT very much, because it's not affected by volatile cryptocurrency prices. So it's very safe to store our assets,
after all USDT has the highest trading volume even above Bitcoin. So in my opinion with such a large USDT demand, no need
to be afraid of using USDT. Because I believe USDT is trusted to use.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 05:41:59 AM

Yeah, I like USDT very much, because it's not affected by volatile cryptocurrency prices. So it's very safe to store our assets,
after all USDT has the highest trading volume even above Bitcoin. So in my opinion with such a large USDT demand, no need
to be afraid of using USDT. Because I believe USDT is trusted to use.

Tether is used at almost any exchange and if you want to switch to Fiat, USDT is the most convenient option for you. I have never been afraid to use USDT because in general this stable coin is safe for me and any investment I use this stable coin. In the past, there was a lot of FUD about USDT but the position of USDT still stands firmly in this market.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 06:08:37 AM

If you can't trust USDT because it's centralized well DAI is another stable coin that's available on binance presently and it's decentralized, I'm so satisfied with how USDT works so I don't have problem trusting it's Centralized  platform

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:30:32 AM

All stable coins can block funds on any wallet, this scares me very much if suddenly I get USDT from a fraudster and they freeze them on my wallet.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:40:26 AM

Any coin all has so many things around them including good or bad things and USDT is as well. You don't believe it but the vast majority of investors in this market still use it everyday despite many bad rumors

marks1976

Activity: 893

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:51:21 AM

Any coin all has so many things around them including good or bad things and USDT is as well. You don't believe it but the vast majority of investors in this market still use it everyday despite many bad rumors
rumor is just rumor if its not proven thats why many people are still using it despite the rumor until its proven people not gonna believe that rumor because they dont experience it themselves. however big things in crypto usually have many bad rumor revolving around so there you go. USDT in my opinion still trusted.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄