Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:09:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITGESELL - Store of value (Burn rate is 90% of tx fees) #realstoreofvalue  (Read 27246 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:18:13 AM

Maybe it was worth adding a link to the thread in bitcointalk on the site, although this was done on other cmc and cgecko resources, but I think it would not be superfluous to post it on the off site.

For example, well, the designer will certainly do it better. Smiley
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 11:34:59 AM

Before the activation of halving BGL, there is not so long to wait for only about 618 blocks at the moment or up to about 6 days or a little more, maybe the developers have some pleasant surprises for this event, it would be interesting. Smiley

And why not make the BGL price display on the Hotbit exchange on the explorer page, there are much more volumes there, and the price is usually higher than on Crex24?

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 01:54:35 PM

And why not make the BGL price display on the Hotbit exchange on the explorer page, there are much more volumes there, and the price is usually higher than on Crex24?

What do you mean by the explorer page? Do you mean this page - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgesell/?

The price is still very cheap but I'm afraid the trading volume is not so attractive at all.
During its ATH, the volume reached almost $400k, but now only trading with less than $5k volume.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 03:28:37 PM

What do you mean by the explorer page? Do you mean this page - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitgesell/?

By explorer I meant this page of course https://bgl.bitaps.com / the screenshot of which I gave.

The price is still very cheap but I'm afraid the trading volume is not so attractive at all.
During its ATH, the volume reached almost $400k, but now only trading with less than $5k volume.

Yes, the trading volume is still much lower than when last year's ATH was reached, and it is already clear that just the halving factor may not be enough, people quickly get used to recurring events and stronger motivating motives are required each time.

bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:48:33 PM

Before the activation of halving BGL, there is not so long to wait for only about 618 blocks at the moment or up to about 6 days or a little more, maybe the developers have some pleasant surprises for this event, it would be interesting. Smiley

their homepage is showing a shorter deadline https://bgl.bitaps.com/
567 blocks -- 3 days 22 hours
my personal opinion: the "economic" aspects of halving can also be seen after some time. just matter of time.

absolutely agree with you. the vast majority of volume is coming from Hotbit, not only because is higher Roll Eyes
but I really hope that after this halving we will see other exchanges,
and more volume from bridge/eth/bsc: https://bitgesell-bridge.com/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:10:37 AM

absolutely agree with you. the vast majority of volume is coming from Hotbit, not only because is higher Roll Eyes

Yes it is, but it seems to me that the bulk of the volume falls on bots, just check by placing a bet on one more than the last purchase about he starts selling or buying one less than yours from non-existent orders. Sad
vanorton

Activity: 32
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:29:48 AM

Hey guys, long time no see!
A new version (0.1.8 ) of Bitgesell Core is released, please see GitHub releases page https://github.com/BitgesellOfficial/bitgesell/releases/tag/0.1.8
or the links are on the website https://bitgesell.ca/downloads/ as well (Downloads section). New icon and colors to match new branding included.
There were many fixes and changes ported from Bitcoin codebase (huge work done by https://github.com/janus !)
Feedback/testing is very welcome.

It's worth noting that BGL is going to have it's 2nd halving in less than 24 hours.
Stay tuned, WAGMI
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:33:43 AM

A new version (0.1.8 ) of Bitgesell Core is released
I am glad that you are with us again, I haven't seen your publications for a long time. The new client for Windows works without errors. I am together with the project, only HODL Wink
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 12:54:41 PM

A new version (0.1.8 ) of Bitgesell Core is released, please see GitHub releases page https://github.com/BitgesellOfficial/bitgesell/releases/tag/0.1.8
or the links are on the website https://bitgesell.ca/downloads/ as well (Downloads section). New icon and colors to match new branding included.
There were many fixes and changes ported from Bitcoin codebase (huge work done by https://github.com/janus !)
Feedback/testing is very welcome.
Are you core members of Bitgesell team? I did not know about you and only know about Emma.

It's worth noting that BGL is going to have it's 2nd halving in less than 24 hours.
Bitgesell rallies so impressive from bottom so I am not sure the rally is because of hype on this halving. If the hype was reflected on the rally, it will be hard for Bitgesell to climb to $0.1. If this halving effect has yet been reflected on price, we might see Bitgesell climbs to $0.1 or even makes a new all time high, from $0.05 today.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:00:05 PM

There are only 5 blocks left to find before halving, I thought it would take longer, but it turned out much faster, there is very little time left, maybe an hour or so. Smiley

bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:57:41 PM

and finally the time has come! happy halving to all fans and hodler of bitgesell coin!
next halving in 52 500 blocks (365 days)
personal idea, I believe we will see changes in the price only in the coming weeks / months... in the meantime, the announcement of a new exchange would be ideal Roll Eyes Tongue

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hold-n-play

Activity: 142
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:37:38 PM

Not just ideal but super important  Smiley

Hotbit is notoriously known to suspend its deposit/withdrawal without a proper announcement. Hopefully it wont happen to BGL...

Just wondering how hard is to get listed on a decent exchange like a mexc or gate?
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:39:41 AM

This coin is already an adult, a new exchange is needed, which will give a new breath. Congratulations to all the holders with the second halving!
yurez

Merit: 711

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 02:35:29 PM

and finally the time has come! happy halving to all fans and hodler of bitgesell coin!
personal idea, I believe we will see changes in the price only in the coming weeks / months... in the meantime, the announcement of a new exchange would be ideal Roll Eyes Tongue

This year has gone by very quickly! The announcement of the new exchange would be ideal for all Bitgesell supporters and holders.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:18:01 PM

This year has gone by very quickly! The announcement of the new exchange would be ideal for all Bitgesell supporters and holders.

we have asked so many times that ... sooner or later something new will come Roll Eyes Tongue

I must say that bridges on ETH / BSC are interesting but not fully exploited.
Others would be needed on other less "expensive" blockchains such as polygon or xdai or waves...

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:30:30 AM

When trying to access the site bitgesell.ca I found that the site page itself is loaded, but it just seems empty and there are no messages, I tried from different devices and providers, a site with a different domain (bitgesell.de ) it loads normally, maybe some work is being done on the design of the site or it's a bug of the filters, it's strange, everyone has so or just me?
yurez

Merit: 711

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 07:27:20 AM

When trying to access the site bitgesell.ca I found that the site page itself is loaded, but it just seems empty and there are no messages, I tried from different devices and providers, a site with a different domain (bitgesell.de ) it loads normally, maybe some work is being done on the design of the site or it's a bug of the filters, it's strange, everyone has so or just me?

Through  Google Chrome browser, the site bitgesell.ca opens without problems even without using a VPN. The site bitgesell.de has not been updated for a long time, maybe it is abandoned.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 07:39:23 AM

Through  Google Chrome browser, the site bitgesell.ca opens without problems even without using a VPN. The site bitgesell.de has not been updated for a long time, maybe it is abandoned.

Yes, thank you, but now everything has recovered and is displayed normally, maybe there was some kind of temporary failure, now it has opened in edge as well as before. Smiley
EmmaWu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 160
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 11:41:21 AM

Hi dear community,

a question:
- Could you recommend, introduce or advise marketing agency or person to help with these activities in BGL project (or maybe even become the part of the team)

P.S. Congrats on 2nd halving!
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 03:48:38 PM

Hi dear community,

a question:
- Could you recommend, introduce or advise marketing agency or person to help with these activities in BGL project (or maybe even become the part of the team)

P.S. Congrats on 2nd halving!

I don't think that marketing companies are now a priority, unless there is a goal of creating a hype, perhaps if there is an experienced marketer, he can increase the recognition of the coin, but I think first of all no one will do it for free, and those funds that really solid companies are asking for are better directed to the output of BGL for a really decent exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: