Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will rule world as economy king after crisis end?  (Read 2668 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:41:05 PM

As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.

Powers changes every day. It is normal a lot will change when covid-19 crisis ends.  But the real winners now will be countries that will in first wave have infected as close to 60% of people so no more lock downs will be needed. In New York half of tested are positive. In country where I live only 2%. So when first wave ends New York will be way more prepared for second way then most f other countries.
naaimmd (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:45:18 PM

I hope not, I don't want to see China spreading their politics around the world, I hop that all countries around the world excludes China for anything, just exclude, a war is not necessary, but a total boycott, if they want to continue their nazi style of government, let them be, alone, with only their resources

We all have to know and put in our mind that we are losing lives, jobs, health, only because China hide for some time about their real conditions, I don't blame them because of the virus, but because of the lies they told us

every country now blaming China so we might see many country will ban China after this pandemic end.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:50:56 PM

As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.

Powers changes every day. It is normal a lot will change when covid-19 crisis ends.  But the real winners now will be countries that will in first wave have infected as close to 60% of people so no more lock downs will be needed. In New York half of tested are positive. In country where I live only 2%. So when first wave ends New York will be way more prepared for second way then most f other countries.
Definitely, the pandemic hits a lot of countries in the world in major cities and countries like Italy, Spain and USA where tourist will more likely to go to in vacation. The world will going to change a LOT, we are going to be more conscious about our environment which is good, we are going to be more of a detail looker or whatever you call it, and most probably we will be having more of facilities to deal with emergency situation in the future like hospitals. Let's not think of tomorrow when there is a problem today, let's kill the virus first and plan of the future.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:13:17 PM

I don't know how China did it, but the fact that the epicenter of the pandemic moved from them to another continent. How they were able to control the virus but the other countries can't when in fact the virus started from them. I don't know, maybe they're using this pandemic to conquer and get what they want. 
If you will see this article

COVID-19 not stopping 'steady increase of Chinese harassment' in South China Sea

It's not only about China and the US economy. I think they are also using this as an opportunity while most countries are busy battling with the virus. However, I don't think that the US economy will easily get overthrown by China even though they are having a hard time with COVID-19. Although they are one of the top countries, China is still far from reaching the US. It will just affect America's economy but not to the point, China will replace its position
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:00:09 PM

I think it is impossible because China is also affected by the pandemic of COVID-19, and they also have a huge number of virus cases which have died and it is continually increasing. These virus is a big problem in the economy of a country because a lot of people are dying, productions have stopped, etc, so it is impossible for China to have a good economy while there is a pandemic.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:04:57 PM

I hope not, I don't want to see China spreading their politics around the world, I hop that all countries around the world excludes China for anything, just exclude, a war is not necessary, but a total boycott, if they want to continue their nazi style of government, let them be, alone, with only their resources

We all have to know and put in our mind that we are losing lives, jobs, health, only because China hide for some time about their real conditions, I don't blame them because of the virus, but because of the lies they told us

every country now blaming China so we might see many country will ban China after this pandemic end.

I hope so, I expect some countries, US and allies, to take some actions against China, but the entire world needs China to produce cheap stuff, so this is a pain in the $$$
But let's be realistics, my country for example is good with China, they want to keep good relations with them  Angry Angry Angry
Now China doing mind games and money games both so its very difficult for any country to ban China or cut trade ties with them as they have cheap stuff for all which is needed by many countries on other hand China taking control of many ports in different countries which are going to help them even few countries going against them.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:09:02 PM

We are already hearing reports how other countries that are extremely affected are suing China for damages in the reason of how they have allowed this COVID-19 virus to grow and spread to other countries. Several countries including the UK and US are thinking that China should also be held liable for being the main cause of this pandemic. If you think about it if they hadn't silenced their media and confirmed the spread earlier most countries at the beginning of January should have act out properly based on the information they have on December. But since China wanted to limit the spread on their own ways without banning flights and restricting their own citizens on going out it had spread to several countries now. If Big countries like the US and UK team up with other countries I think China will be the one buried in debt and not the countries who have more infection now, after all China cannot risk to be alone here without any kind of allies in the world.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:51:56 PM

Well, we are not 100% sure about this. But there have been some theories that China have planned this for a long time and were the cause of it. I am not sure if what people are saying is the truth, but I have seen a lot of people that are saying this on Twitter. And I also saw news on Twitter that the Chinese were buying up lots of companies in Italy, does anyone know whether this is true or not?

There are lots of things that have been said about this and if you look at everything that has happened, it makes it seem like they have planned the Coronavirus pandemic and released it to bring down the world economy and grow theirs. I wouldn't like to believe that tho'.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:13:03 PM

Well, we are not 100% sure about this. But there have been some theories that China have planned this for a long time and were the cause of it. I am not sure if what people are saying is the truth, but I have seen a lot of people that are saying this on Twitter. And I also saw news on Twitter that the Chinese were buying up lots of companies in Italy, does anyone know whether this is true or not?

There are lots of things that have been said about this and if you look at everything that has happened, it makes it seem like they have planned the Coronavirus pandemic and released it to bring down the world economy and grow theirs. I wouldn't like to believe that tho'.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" and the Chinese didn't waste it. If other countries buy companies from other countries they will call it an investment.  But not a plan to take over.

If the Chinese had planned it, they wouldn't have a ton of dead meat there. If the media says they lie about the numbers of death in China, they can't know all the truth of the number of death since people are afraid of quarantine and they hide themselves to death, it happens in many countries today. None of the countries counted their deaths correctly.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:56:16 AM

"Never let a good crisis go to waste" and the Chinese didn't waste it. If other countries buy companies from other countries they will call it an investment.  But not a plan to take over.

If the Chinese had planned it, they wouldn't have a ton of dead meat there. If the media says they lie about the numbers of death in China, they can't know all the truth of the number of death since people are afraid of quarantine and they hide themselves to death, it happens in many countries today. None of the countries counted their deaths correctly.
It is just a theory and there is not yet proved but if it is true,  then the Chinese government is really sucks because they hide the important things in order to protect their reputation. People who speak the truth in China are become missing, I do not know why the Chinese government are so evil to do that. The freedom of speech there are so doom where if you criticize their government, you will be punish. The china is gaining more power all over the world and it is the reality.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
naaimmd (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:14:27 PM

We are in the world of globalization and each country is dependent on others on a high scale and China is one of the major exporters so total boycott is not very easy which needs solid evidence and  support from all other major countries rather than accusations and rumors and yes they are taking some advantages of this situation when compared to other countries I think we might get more info on it after the containment as everyone is busy on the containment as of now
many country agrees to take action after pandemic end so we might see ban or boycott China soon I don't know how it will affect global economy but I hope we all can get back to our normal life.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 02:31:50 PM

If we compare China with the United States now, there are a lot of interesting things that can be noticed. Chinese economy came under tremendous stress, but there was no news of mass layoffs and economic collapse. But within the initial few weeks, millions have become unemployed in the United States and the economy is near breaking point. This just shows that which economy is more resilient.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 03:54:06 PM

Why do people think that China will be doing alright after all of this is over? Do you not realize that demand for Chinese products literally dropped down because of this virus?

I know for a fact that if you put some items into a container for weeks on and with a cargo and send it to another nation, by the time it comes to the new nation virus can't survive there, yet for some reason all the Chinese products in my nation is at clearance for like 70% discount and still staying there, you would think on a period when everyone is lacking funding and nobody really has money or even not sure about their job, you would see the products with 70% discount would go off the shelves right? All the other ones who are not on discount is constantly finishing, yet the Chinese products with 70% discount stands still.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2238

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 03:56:36 PM

There are two possibilities for this Chinese action:

1. China is indeed manipulating data about the number of patients dying covid-19. Due to the lack of transparency of the data makes all the world fooled and did not do the right preparation to overcome covid-19. Along with false information from China confirmed by WHO that the virus only spreads from animal to human, it cannot be human to human, making many people unaware that the coronavirus is deadly and spreads very quickly. In January 2020, China bought up a lot of PPE from all over the world, even in Indonesia until the beginning of March there were still exports of masks to China. The goal is the world lacking stock of personal protective equipment with the aim of reprising America for spreading the virus to China.
https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/03-03-2020-shortage-of-personal-protective-equipment-endangering-health-workers-worldwide

2. China makes a new narrative that covid-19 is more deadly by spreading new news the number of covid-19 victims has doubled with the aim of large businesses selling vaccines to the entire world population by creating the effect of thinking that covid-19 is, in fact, more terrible.

Back in the Obama era, China was America's strategic partner while in the Trump era, China became America's new enemy. So the covid-19 pandemic and the November 2020 election moment were used by China to establish collusion with the Democrats and the WHO to bring down Trump. When he realized this Trump did not say anything, Trump would thwart this plan by starting to threaten to stop donating to the WHO even going out of WHO. Trump is aggressively pressing India as its strategic partner (which will be used as a proxy against China) to provide corona medicine immediately.

The geopolitics and geo-strategies of the world are very fluid because there are no eternal friends and foes, only eternal interests.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:21:57 AM

Even more? China already has enough power and strength.
I really hope that world will punish after the pandemic will over.
China was hiding everything and its actions caused what we see now. China should be tried as a war criminal, not less.

we don't know what will happen but I hope we can overcome this crisis. I also agree Chinna didn't really told us real death number but they did told us coronavirus is dangerous and they should have stop people that were trying to leave but they didn't stop them and because of it now the whole world is suffering.

If our great "flagship of the world order" (USA) does not put forward strict and harsh claims against China in the near future/after the end of the pandemic - this is a big disadvantage both for the government as a whole, and for Trump personally.
I really hope that Trump understands what he needs to do - otherwise we will face a critical left turn from this policy of patience.
It's clear to everyone that it's one thing to "haha b-52 does BAM-BAM" on the Taliban, and another to say to China's face that they are fuckers
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:03:09 AM

If we compare China with the United States now, there are a lot of interesting things that can be noticed. Chinese economy came under tremendous stress, but there was no news of mass layoffs and economic collapse. But within the initial few weeks, millions have become unemployed in the United States and the economy is near breaking point. This just shows that which economy is more resilient.

One thing we can’t be sure about China is the news which they tell it. World knows that China media is controlled by government and only what they want us to show or say they will only telecast that since they are not a democratic country where media is free to show the reality. So even if there is a mass unemployment the government would not make it show just like how US is telling now that the death in Covid 2019 in China is more than that of US but they are not showing it.

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

exstasie
Legendary

Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:32:30 AM

China is currently operating at 83% of their previous output, while the threat of a second wave of infections lingers. https://www.ft.com/content/43163250-808a-11ea-82f6-150830b3b99a

A business activity index created by Trivium, a Beijing-based consultancy, estimates the Chinese economy is currently operating at 83 per cent of “typical output”, compared with 66 per cent in mid-March. That is welcome considering China’s predicament in February but still represents a devastating drop from what might have been expected.

Between the continued local shutdowns and fear that more will be required, and the drop in American and European export demand, things are not looking particularly optimistic for China:

For Mr Xi, there are two main dangers to this incipient recovery as China starts to go back to work. First, a resurgence of the pandemic in the world’s most populous country. And second, a collapse in demand in the US and EU.

On Tuesday, the IMF predicted the US economy would shrink 5.9 per cent this year because of its even greater struggles with coronavirus, while China will manage 1.2 per cent growth for the full year.

Chinese exporters are already bracing themselves for a fall in many of their main markets, wary that a modest recovery in shipments last month was flattered by orders that did not make it on to ships in January and February.

“External demand is one of three major economic headwinds ahead which will cause the recovery to be W-shaped instead of V-shaped,” says Larry Hu, chief China economist at Macquarie. The other two challenges, he notes, are falling property prices and deflation.

One Guangdong exporter said the global shutdown is a "death blow" to their economy. Q1 saw the worst economic contraction since Chinese record-keeping began, and I would conservatively guess the GDP drop was twice what the government says it was.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1686

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 10:14:37 AM

Just because we don't know about mass unemployment in China doesn't mean it isn't there. Government-controlled media can only provide information that reflects the government's position. We have already seen how China hid the number of people infected with the coronavirus and the number of people who died from the infection.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
exstasie
Legendary

Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:09:00 AM

Just because we don't know about mass unemployment in China doesn't mean it isn't there. Government-controlled media can only provide information that reflects the government's position.

Even then, the official numbers are bad. Unemployment in China is still hovering just below February levels, which were the highest unemployment levels on record. https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-ravages-chinas-economyand-its-just-getting-started-11587122990

Joblessness has emerged as an additional worry, soaring from a narrow range around 5.0% in recent years to 5.9% in March—after a record 6.2% in February.

Though officials said Friday that China hasn’t suffered large-scale layoffs despite the pandemic, economists estimate as many as 80 million people—roughly twice the population of California—have lost their jobs or not been able to return to work in the past three months, in a working age population of roughly 900 million.

Larry Hu, an economist at Macquarie Group, said he expects joblessness to rise by another 10 million in the coming months unless Beijing enacts a major stimulus.

90 million people losing their jobs sure sounds like mass layoffs to me.

naaimmd (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 02:40:57 PM

Just because we don't know about mass unemployment in China doesn't mean it isn't there. Government-controlled media can only provide information that reflects the government's position. We have already seen how China hid the number of people infected with the coronavirus and the number of people who died from the infection.

Yes, I know that many people saying total death in China maybe 50000+ but china only telling us 4000+ people died.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: