Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will rule world as economy king after crisis end?  (Read 2668 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:33:57 PM

As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.
I am sure the United States will not remain silent about this, if China will be the next king there will be challenges from America, I saw the news today, that American warships were spying on Chinese warships, if this continued it might be tensions between the two countries will continue after Pandemic ends

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:57:39 PM

China made an international attractive imigy by helping europeans, i guess this time they will have a heavy word in this area of the world to. Probably China will not rule the global economy because countries will change their behaviour and will start to produce the basics in need.

China helped and will help those that need help. A month ago was South Korea and Iran. Weeks ago was Europe and USA now is Russia. Africa can be next week. That it is how it is done. You find best friends when you need help.
Lasky366

Activity: 280
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:25:13 PM

This situation started from Chaina.But everyone still confused how it was happened but one thing we all know while whole world is suffering badly then chaina back in their business. So they are not still down & out like USA or France. So it's very much possible that chaina can be the king of world economy after this crisis moment.
apaben

Activity: 889
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:20:52 PM

This situation started from Chaina.But everyone still confused how it was happened but one thing we all know while whole world is suffering badly then chaina back in their business. So they are not still down & out like USA or France. So it's very much possible that chaina can be the king of world economy after this crisis moment.
maybe there is truth in your words friend. I am very confident that China will not run out of strategy in the conditions as it is at the moment. because their government is extraordinary and it could be that China can become the king of the country's economy. China has always been called the most developed country in the industry, economy, and technology.Nothing wrong with them is making something behind the current conditions

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:31:41 PM

As we see everyday many people are dying every day in Europe and America and their economy is going down every day and economy specialties are guessing that the USA will lose his position as economy king and china will take over and we are already seeing that china economy didn't drop much and there already making money in this crisis.
I am sure the United States will not remain silent about this, if China will be the next king there will be challenges from America, I saw the news today, that American warships were spying on Chinese warships, if this continued it might be tensions between the two countries will continue after Pandemic ends
I do really do think that America lead by Trump will be calm with the situation when this crisis ends. I don't see fair negotiation on both party, and the worst of what I think is that America got less to lose. If they see that they are not going to be the top, at least after China then the possibility of war is at large. America with European allies is so much for China to handle though it has Russia behind his back, hopefully it won't end that way.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 05:56:35 PM

Trump is trying to get the US reopened as soon as possible, which should limit the economic hit it's going to take (though who knows if it's too soon as far as the outbreak is concerned), and I don't think the US in general is going to get killed economically when all is said and done.  So if that's the case, I don't think China will end up more dominant than it already is--but that scenario certainly could happen.  China is a huge country with a lot of citizens and a booming economy.

Also, I think this "crisis" is going to end up being shorter than most people realize.  It seems like life has changed permanently around the world, but this isn't going to last forever.  I don't even think it's going to last more than a few more months, but we'll see.
How I wish this Pandemic will not last long as you rightly mentioned in your submission. Am so much afraid because the rate at which the virus is spreading and the number of death is on the increase on daily basis is scaring. I pray God will help the world by either making the vaccine available or other way out soon.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:39:39 PM

Looks easy for bigger country like China to get recovery after pandemic corona virus crisis, they have higher technology and always be the first country want to first line, although need time but China have power full how to recovery their economic crisis and help their people get back to work and enjoy their activities.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:49:19 PM

Looks easy for bigger country like China to get recovery after pandemic corona virus crisis, they have higher technology and always be the first country want to first line, although need time but China have power full how to recovery their economic crisis and help their people get back to work and enjoy their activities.

easy ? no it isnt  . someone said that covid already existed on them last year so they have been battling already for over a year   .

they built rushed hospitals , cemetery and other useful places . they ended up many deaths before they finally beat covid  . when it comes to technology , china isnt the one that is inovative but i think it was japan and also usa  . right now , ive been seeing news about the second wave of the virus so i dont think they have fully  recovered now  .
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 11:04:18 PM

if this pandemic came because of the tussle of top economy head from China, the target market take over may stumble. The country is exploiting the need for the underdeveloped and developed country especially those with crude oil or other attractive materials to form allies and access their money. however, dont they dont provide any attract incentive and citizens are hostile to the other tribe. lso language will always be barrier.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 11:59:47 PM

that might not be the case as they will have trust issue since this issue of coronavirus started from their country. Germany and I think also Japan are currently evacuating their businesses from China and giving them soft loans. A lot will happened after we overcome this current challenge that have stagnant businesses all over the world.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:22:41 AM

I don’t know if that’s going to happen. I have been seeing a lot of people saying that China were behind the breakout of covid-19 and are the ones that released it. To be sincere, if that’s true, then do not deserve to be in the top position anywhere, because that shows evil and wickedness.

I am not fully sure about what people has been saying and whether it is true, but I have also seen those that talks about it in this forum, any country that will do such a thing to others doesn’t deserve anything to good. I would just try to believe that this is not true, until when I get to know about it.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:45:20 AM

that could happen if the US could not control this disease in the next 3 months. many businesses in the US will go bankrupt and debt will increase more debt, they will be destroyed soon and China will take this opportunity to rise. In fact, China's government has been on a journey to take over the world by lending money to many countries to build buildings and services. they have enough precedent to rise above all and America should be alert at this stage.

Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 01:11:20 PM

that could happen if the US could not control this disease in the next 3 months. many businesses in the US will go bankrupt and debt will increase more debt, they will be destroyed soon and China will take this opportunity to rise. In fact, China's government has been on a journey to take over the world by lending money to many countries to build buildings and services. they have enough precedent to rise above all and America should be alert at this stage.
this is all our fault from the beginning, we are too trivial and friendly to the outside world, in fact, our great enemy is making a devastating scenario. the United States will be destroyed from the inside slowly but surely, we are not aware that our biggest enemy is communist China, I am not here talking about politics but that's the reality that's happening, we just don't see it

China has its own agenda at the moment, and I am very sure that in the next few months we will see the true form of China, just look at this time China became a WHO donor after the US stopped funding to WHO, the real devil will soon be seen, hopefully, the world will realize

nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:41:42 PM

This could be +1 point to theory than china created this virus
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:45:15 PM

If you read the story of Li Wenliang the doctor who warned of the new Coronavirus in Wuhan. It gives you outrage again to see all the havoc that Covid19 has wreaked on all levels of humanity. Because around the Coronavirus, everything has been seen, too many errors, cover-ups, and private interests.

The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus. (06/02/2020)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

Coronavirus kills Chinese whistleblower doctor - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iikPfpXl0

The Chinese government is the one that has best fought the Covid19 pandemic. The nation has not recorded more deaths from the virus and is already moving its economy as the first step to normality in that nation.
What we have left is to get out of the Coronavirus and work hard to recover the economy.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:23:05 PM

The Chinese government is the one that has best fought the Covid19 pandemic. The nation has not recorded more deaths from the virus and is already moving its economy as the first step to normality in that nation.
What we have left is to get out of the Coronavirus and work hard to recover the economy.
The reason there is not much recorded death than the rest of the countries is because they are not providing the real data and they are covering up everything, can you logically believe what they are telling when the entire world is struggling and they are providing far less patients and mortality. To get out of the crisis is not easy like we think, most of the countries have lockdowned the manufacturing sector as well as the retail sector and the number of busines that will go bankrupt is really high around the globe and how those can be recovered will be a huge struggle.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 07:37:04 PM

If you read the story of Li Wenliang the doctor who warned of the new Coronavirus in Wuhan. It gives you outrage again to see all the havoc that Covid19 has wreaked on all levels of humanity. Because around the Coronavirus, everything has been seen, too many errors, cover-ups, and private interests.

The Chinese doctor who tried to warn others about coronavirus. (06/02/2020)
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

Coronavirus kills Chinese whistleblower doctor - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iikPfpXl0

It would take extraordinary investigation to prove all these. After this pandemic and how China had helped countries recover from the pandemic, it may really be impossible to impose some sanctions on them even if proven. The economy of China had grown this big that almost all rely on them already, they are the ones going to give sanctions instead to countries giving headaches to them.
Wilhem Jager
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:39:54 PM

For sure China will be rule the world, they get the virus and maybe the vaccine. One thing is curious, is that in Europe are those who have sold masks and other medical materials. If not to dominate the world at least to get in the head.
South Park

Activity: 2870
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 08:45:38 PM

The Chinese economy is heavily dependent on selling stuff to Europe and the US, do you really think they are not going to be affected if no one buys the stuff they produce? Their internal market is never going to be enough to fill that demand, so their factories will have to reduce their production and in may cases they will have to close down affecting China in the process, make no mistake no one is going to win this and if China emerges as the next and only superpower that will be because it was going to happen anyway and not because of this crisis in particular.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:33:10 PM

and if China emerges as the next and only superpower that will be because it was going to happen anyway and not because of this crisis in particular.

On the other opinion to this, I would agree that if China becomes the world power, it is because of the effect of covid-19. Example is that, China has gone back to business of supplying medical support to countries of the world and this means money is coming to them. Also recognition as some smaller countries would see them as helper and there economy will start going faster more than other countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: