Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China will rule world as economy king after crisis end?  (Read 2668 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:48:10 AM

I don't see why they would. I mean, everyone was hit, whether it be the first or the last one, everyone was hit by the pandemic. Even if China was the first one to recover since they were pretty much the one that started it, doesn't mean that they'd suddenly rule over everyone else. Still, this doesn't mean that they wouldn't remain as one of the countries at the top of the economy. Even with US being hit and having problems right now, I doubt countries could exceed them just based on that.

As for China trying to exceed US, well, let's see about that. They're currently trying to rush the development of the Digital Yuan which they say that they would use it to exceed the US dollar. Well, all of this is still speculation on their part tbh, and even if the US is currently undergoing a lot of problems with regards to the economy, they've stood strong even in the past so China has to do something big to actually win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 08:29:09 AM

I dont think that would be possible in my humble opinion because there are a lot of countries that has a great power to rule the world like US and I dont think that the China can beat US. In reality nobody can defeat USA because they have the greatest machineries, weapons and equipment and their soldiers are well trained and ready to fight at any moment.

Many countries assume that if imitating is a solution, then many countries will imitate as did China because essentially imitating it is a process of repetition in order to become skilled. Practice makes perfect and excellence is nothing but repetition. Although China was initially named as an imitation country, China can now modify and even innovate. But the transformation of China from a developing country into a great power country in a few decades is an extraordinary achievement. Even China shifted American dominance in trade and financing.

Anything possible in America which is famous as the home of the brave and the land of a free. Currently, China is not able to eject America as a world hegemon because America has won experience with higher flight hours and consolidated power. Especially if the arms war that eventually becomes the cornerstone of the completion of competition China vs. America, China will think again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 02:16:04 PM

...As for China trying to exceed US, well, let's see about that. They're currently trying to rush the development of the Digital Yuan which they say that they would use it to exceed the US dollar. Well, all of this is still speculation on their part tbh, and even if the US is currently undergoing a lot of problems with regards to the economy, they've stood strong even in the past so China has to do something big to actually win.

I don't understand how the digital yuan can be a competitor to the dollar if the Chinese government regularly devalues its national currency. In order to become a reserve currency, you need its stability, otherwise your savings will be devalued just like the yuan.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:30:10 AM

The Coronavirus started in China, and it hit them pretty bad. They had to close whole cities, suspend travels, and they won't recover from that over night. They will, but not over night.

You have to note that China is a big country, they close some cities but there are some cities or provinces that are open for business and that is Shanghai, their business capital, I read that they are still open for business even during the times when their number are spreading fast.

And also, if you ask China, they would not say that the virus originally came from their country, only other countries are accusing them, and in fact, they even accuse that it was China's biological weapon to destroy other countries and they China will rule.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/trump-threatens-action-china-covid-19-200503101120358.html

China is a big country but closing whole cities, while essentially locking down everything else hurt them. Not to mention no international flights. Look at the satellite pollution levels. The pollution levels went dramatically down for China. That does not look like a country that was open for business.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 05:40:29 AM

I dispute the fact that China will rule the world after corona virus crisis.mean while I was told this pandemic originated from China and China experience many damage in their country.
For the death lost occur in China will also bring their economy down because some people who handle vital positions in their industry might be one of the victims of corona virus pandemic.
Assuming that China  has 100% in population and death rate is 35% how many is remaining, so therefore the country will regained lost first before building up economy.from my view China will rise when other countries corona virus affected much both their economy and populational strength, so the different between them and other countries is the gravity of their management,except they have strong leaders that focused on the growth of their economy.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 06:48:30 AM

The whole scenario can be changed due to this pandemic outbreaks. The world order can be changed for this because many countries already getting down for the Lockdown and China seems recover it and their market value is getting bigger than before. So its indicate something for the future to rule the world as a super power.

shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:08:50 PM

I think, China can take over any country (USA/European country) as economy king. Because, still now china is dominating day by day by economy and gdp and otherthing otherwise USA is loosing their dominating position day by day.    

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 04:37:58 PM

First of all, China needs to recover completely from the virus pandemic. I guess you guys haven't noticed this:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/china-reports-highest-coronavirus-case-rise-two-months-lockdowns-ease-n1231030

A large spike in new COVID 19 infections have been reported from China. And the worst part is that this new cluster was reported from the capital city (Beijing). China is still a long way away from defeating the pandemic.

That said, AstraZeneca has now started the 3rd and final phase of human testing for the COVID 19 vaccine. None of the Chinese pharmaceutical companies have been able to reach there till now.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 09:37:40 AM

I think, China can take over any country (USA/European country) as economy king. Because, still now china is dominating day by day by economy and gdp and otherthing otherwise USA is loosing their dominating position day by day.    
although there is no corona pandemic, we already believe that the Chinese economy is quite good and can compete with the US and other developed countries. so China is also not benefited by the corona pandemic because they are also affected and now many countries are also experiencing, China is now entering the second pandemic phase. but we have to admit that at the time of the pandemic they showed the world they could do everything quickly, this made sure that they were a state of technology that was always renewable. the world will recognize that China can control the economy because all sectors have been entered and prices are quite competitive.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:55:33 AM

One military observer in my country said that the pentagon is now simulating various forms of war simulation that will be carried out by China, to hybrid forms and asymmetrical war to counter the US VUCA strategy. There is one strategy that if China uses it, the effect will be more deadly than the corona effect for other countries. Namely, if China deliberately fires weapons on its own territory and makes the US a scapegoat, then China can force its citizens to exodus out of China. The wave of refugees flooding the countries bordering China will not be rejected by many countries for humanitarian reasons. Millions of people will flood Europe, Pakistan, Persia & Southeast Asia

One of China's ideals is "China is not a country, China is a civilization." With the spread of Chinese throughout the world, the smaller the burden on the country and indirectly the easier it is for China to rule the world.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
daneal stev

Activity: 280
Merit: 135

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:54:58 PM

I agree with you with everything you say. I think that China will control the world and will be the queen of the economy after the end of the Corona crisis. The Chinese economy is very strong and it is difficult to fall. This is what really happened.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:20:03 AM

and if China emerges as the next and only superpower that will be because it was going to happen anyway and not because of this crisis in particular.

On the other opinion to this, I would agree that if China becomes the world power, it is because of the effect of covid-19. Example is that, China has gone back to business of supplying medical support to countries of the world and this means money is coming to them. Also recognition as some smaller countries would see them as helper and there economy will start going faster more than other countries.

Well, we don't know what will really happen. All we know is that if a country gets the vaccine first or maybe get something effective to be used in this pandemic, it will be profiting a lot of money. Remember when Spain ordered a lot of kits from China, that will be the case. But we can't still say that China is profiting from this since they are really onslaught by this. They are also affected by it badly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 01:41:58 AM

I agree with you with everything you say. I think that China will control the world and will be the queen of the economy after the end of the Corona crisis. The Chinese economy is very strong and it is difficult to fall. This is what really happened.

You are right that China is extremely powerful but I don't think that China will rule the planet because of the king of the economy. nobody will accept China asking if most are blaming China for this crisis.

I don't think we should overrate that to be the ruler of the planet.

It doesn't mean that you are reigning as the biggest economy, they would be able to do that. Despite the fact that China is the one who started this pandemic, they are also affected by this largely. Every country is affected by all of this, what we can do know is just take care of ourselves since as long as we are here, we will be able to restart.
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:27:55 PM

You are right that China is extremely powerful but I don't think that China will rule the planet because of the king of the economy. nobody will accept China asking if most are blaming China for this crisis.

It doesn't mean that you are reigning as the biggest economy, they would be able to do that. Despite the fact that China is the one who started this pandemic, they are also affected by this largely. Every country is affected by all of this, what we can do know is just take care of ourselves since as long as we are here, we will be able to restart.
Right now most of peoples feeling too much about China may be they have some edge but they cannot control the world they can do some strong hold on few areas but still its very long way to go for them they have good policy about trade and their local manufacturing system is also very good but few other countries also have good potential to restart good after this all if they able to control political stability.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 10:39:52 PM

they can blame wherever they want but china can still do thier thing with or without the help of other countries because china can still grow on thier own . they are known  as one of the smartest people in the world and also one of the supplier of many good things . who do you think will be at lost , them ? no i dont think so . im not a fan with them iether and im not protecting them but im just saying what i know on that country .  if ever theyl rule the world , theres no bad thing that happen but theyl also help out other countries
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 04:09:15 AM

I agree with you that China is a very developed country and they can solve their country's problems without the help of other countries There is nothing to blame China for China will help many countries in the world to overcome the current bad situation in the country. They have already sent medical teams to many countries But China will not be able to rule the world as the king of the economy. It will take a long time here.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 04:42:24 AM

I don't understand how the digital yuan can be a competitor to the dollar if the Chinese government regularly devalues its national currency. In order to become a reserve currency, you need its stability, otherwise your savings will be devalued just like the yuan.
Well, we never know what's really going on with the Chinese government tbh. Me saying that they'll exceed the US dollar all came from what they've actually said, and could just be empty words of threat so the US would feel some form of pressure. Still, it isn't all without any backing, with how big the economy of China is, they have the potential to uproot the US from its place. That is if the US lets them.

Even if every country was hit, ngl, the current difference between how the US handled it and China handled it shows how China is able to recover from the pandemic. Not to mention that a lot of issues suddenly popped up from the US, with the racism protests as well as the upcoming recession of the US dollar which is in the near future now. China, on the other hand, was able to remove the virus, albeit temporarily and they're already managing the second wave and how to prevent/stop it from getting larger.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 05:50:52 AM

The whole scenario can be changed due to this pandemic outbreaks. The world order can be changed for this because many countries already getting down for the Lockdown and China seems recover it and their market value is getting bigger than before. So its indicate something for the future to rule the world as a super power.

China already have a huge economic growth even if Covid-19 doesn't exists. They are the number 1 manufacturer of some goods or products and their economy is really stable and growing because of that. Now, that we are experiencing this pandemic, they are still the number 1 manufacturer of face masks, gloves, alcohol, and other products that is essential to fight this virus. Although, the virus originated from their country, they are controlling it effectively and the number of cases their is not that huge enough to destroy their economy right now. They properly minimize the virus and some of the countries which are affected by this virus are those who are really struggling economically as of now.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 12:37:13 PM

I agree with you that China is a very developed country and they can solve their country's problems without the help of other countries There is nothing to blame China for China will help many countries in the world to overcome the current bad situation in the country. They have already sent medical teams to many countries But China will not be able to rule the world as the king of the economy. It will take a long time here.
Well, China is a very smart country and has a very good strategy for that. we don't know how they will develop after this crisis. however, the development of the China strategy is still developing today. At present, I think only China is free to move because they have been very skilled in curing Covid-19.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:32:37 AM

I think China is so smart because they thought it would create a pandemic that collapse in other rich countries. They know how can they survive the virus they are created, so they can rise quickly and when that happens they will surely reign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: